Carpenter Job Description Sample
Carpenter / Carpenter Helper
CARPENTER AND CARPENTER HELPER WANTED TO WORK FOR GENERAL CONTRACTING COMPANY LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, NY. MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN CARPENTRY WORK, AND MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE. $15+ PER HOUR. STEADY WORK. PLEASE CALL BRUNO AT (917) 903-4334.
valid drivers license
3years driving eperience
Carpenter / Framing Carpenter
We are the non-union industry leader in the framing of large scale wood framed buildings in the Twin City metro area. Qualified applicants would have a minimum of 1 year experience in wood framing. We are currently booked out through 2016. Work is year round, straight through the winter. Health benefits, dental, 401k, profit sharing, on the job paid training, direct deposit and a guaranteed paycheck every week. Cranes and forklifts are on every project to reduce the amount of heavy lifting.
Carpenter And Carpenter Helper
Carpenters, and Helpers:
Experienced Lead Carpenter, Carpenters and Helpers for immediate work in the
Seaside, FL area.Location:
Responsibilities of the Carpenter:
· Lead Carpenter MUST be able to supervise and train.
· Carpenters: MUST be multi skilled- demo, foundation, framing, exterior, interior finishes, windows, doors, decks, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
· Must have experience with driving a box truck or van
· Complete Kitchen Remodels, bathroom remodels
· Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
· Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
· Must have power and hand tools
Requirements of the Carpenter:
· Prior experience as a Carpenter is a MUST
· Must have rough framing experience
· Knowledge/use of basic hand and power tools (tape measure, power tools, saws, etc).
· Prefer strong math and measurement skills
· Must have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Benefits for Carpenters:
· Health, Dental, &Vison plans
· 401K Plan w/ company match
· Bonus Plan
Contact Samantha Mockus @ 330-247-3312 or you may email your resume to email@example.com
Carpenter And/Or Carpenter Supervisor
Shoreline Foundation Inc, an established and growing South Florida heavy civil/marine construction company, is seeking an experienced and qualified Carpenter Supervisor, Carpenter Foreman, and Carpenter Laborer. You must have at least 5 years experience in carpentry. Marine Construction is a plus but not a requirement. You must have excellent organizational and communication skills. You must have your own basic tools and a reliable means of transportation to travel throughout South Florida. Please submit your resume with references. EEO and Drug Free Workplace.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.shorelinefoundation.com
For more information on our company, please visit shorelinefoundation.com
Finish Carpenter - Trim Carpenter - Cabinet Maker
If you are on a mobile device select the "Read More" to the bottom right to finish loading this page. Kitchen Saver Custom Cabinet Renewal is seeking a detail oriented finish carpenter or wood worker with experience in remodeling to join growing organization. We are striving to become the nation’s #1 kitchen remodeler and we need talented carpenters to get us there. Job Responsibilities
Modify and Reface Kitchen Cabinets
Prep and Laminate Cabinet Exteriors
Installation of new doors and cabinet hardware
Install new countertops and reattach plumbing fixtures Who are we looking for?
Cabinet Makers Job Benefits Include + $80k per year potential
Year round Work
Company Truck and Tools Provided
Health, Dental and Vision Plans Available Candidates Must pass pre-employment drug screen and have a valid Driver's License Easily apply by uploading a resume or filling out our online application. An individual on our recruiting team reviews each and every resume that you submit. We currently have successful sales reps that have came from many different backgrounds. We have many other positions available as well that you can easily apply for. For More Information apply online today. EOE #CB ID: 2017-5750 External Company Name: Bath Saver External Company URL: http://www.bathsavercareers.com/
Lead Carpenter And Carpenter
Mellon Certified Restoration is looking to add a Lead Carpenter and a Carpenter to our Harrsiburg team due to upcoming retirements.
To clean, dry and restore property and contents damaged by fire, smoke, water, sewage, mold or other insurance losses to their original condition by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demolition, carpet removal.
- Reconstruction of damaged property; carpentry, framing, drywall, painting, trim, some electrical helpful, etc.
- Understand and employ drying techniques, record psychometric readings
- Drive van/truck, stock & clean van, pick up materials for jobs.
- Water damage cleanup and extraction, sewage and/or trauma cleanup, odor control, mold remediation.
- Is included in the on call rotation for emergency service response outside of normal office hours.
- Must be able to wear half and full face respirator.
Ideal candidates will have experience in restoration work
Ideal candidate will have IICRC WRT certification
Ability to read Xactimate scope of work
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Must be available after hours & weekends for emergencies and to conduct monitoring and take readings.
Additional Requirements: - Must have a clean driving record, pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
We offer a generous wage, paid health and short term disability insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with match.
Please learn more about us at www.melloncr.com and apply today!
Carpenter Or Carpenter Helper
Clean work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site. Fasten timbers or lumber with glue, screws, pegs, or nails and install hardware.
Perform tie spacing layout and measure, mark, drill or cut. Select tools, equipment, or materials from storage and transport items to work site. Drill holes in timbers or lumber.
Cut timbers, lumber, or paneling to specified dimensions. Position and hold timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting. Align, straighten, plumb, or square forms for installation.
Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines. Erect scaffolding, shoring, or braces. Construct forms and assist in raising them to the required elevation.
Install handrails under the direction of a carpenter. Glue and clamp edges or joints of assembled parts. Smooth or sand surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
Secure stakes to grids for constructions of footings, nail scabs to footing forms, and vibrate and float concrete. Cut and install insulating or sound-absorbing material. Cut tile or linoleum to fit and spread adhesives on flooring for installation. Cover surfaces with laminated plastic covering material.
Laborer/Apprentice Carpenter To Staff Carpenter
Laborer/Apprentice Carpenter to Staff Carpenter – Full Time
Out of the Woods Construction & Cabinetry, Inc. Acton, Massachusetts Cover Letter & Resume Required
Design/Build Residential Remodeler. Founded in 1992. Over 90% of our business comes from direct referrals and repeat clients. Nationally recognized throughout the industry.
• Carpentry: frame to finish
• Fit and install trim items
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials
• Assist Lead Carpenter in remodeling duties
• Apprenticeship completed
•Courses completed in carpentry
• High school diploma (or equivalent)
• Previous experience in the trade
• Trade certification
• Physically fit
• Reliable transportation
• Basic trade knowledge
• Good manual dexterity
• Good sense of balance
• Great attention to detail
• Reads blueprints properly
• Shows initiative
• Visualizes concepts effectively
• Well organized
• Works well in a team
• Works well with others
$15-$30 per hour
• Full health and dental insurance, 2 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays, 3 sick days, disability insurance.
Over 90% of business generated from direct referrals and repeat clients
Nationally recognized throughout industry
Our growing custom design/build company is seeking motivated experienced individuals that are skilled in carpentry, finishing and onsite installation.
Lechner Construction Services has immediate openings at our Waukesha location for applicants with recent experience.
We are highly selective and committed to hiring only those Carpenters that are skilled in their trade with strong work ethic.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment
- Perform onsite installations without supervision
- Ability to read architectural plans and shop drawings
- Ability to build stairs, mantles and furniture as needed
- Install cabinets and molding
- Install finish carpentry materials such as base, shoe, casing, and crown moldings
- Installation of partitions, doors and windows
- Rough and finish Cabinetry experience
- Clearing and maintaining construction site/shop to be safe work zones and removing hazardous materials and maintaining a clean job site/shop
- Minimum 3-5 years carpentry experience a must
- Well-rounded carpentry skills - Rough and Finished
- Experience with tools and equipment, including electric and pneumatic hand tools, lifts, vehicles and trailers
- Professional appearance, excellent Customer Service skills a must
- Self-driven to work quickly, independently and collectively
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- The ability to travel (requiring occasional overnight stays)
- Applicants must have a Valid Drivers License, Clean driving record, proof of insurance
- Applicants must have their own basic tools
- Availability to work overtime as required
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
Pay is based on experience. Medical, PTO and paid vacation available.
Lechner Custom Woodworks, a division of Lechner Construction Services provides custom millwork for light commercial and residential interiors. We specialize in bar/ restaurant build outs and furniture as well as residential rec rooms, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, millwork and doors.
Experienced Carpenter Wanted
Skilled carpenter needed with tools and transportation. Must have knowledge in foundation work, concrete work, framing, dry wall work, painting, tile work and trim work. Applicant must be able to read plans.
This is a drug free work place. Worker must be energetic, clean, presentable, and reliable. Only serious workers need to apply.
Email your resume, references and phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation: Hourly (based on experience)
Location: St Augustine Area
Principles only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster
Please no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interest.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!