Carpenter Inspector Job Description Sample
Finish Carpenter - Trim Carpenter - Cabinet Maker
If you are on a mobile device select the "Read More" to the bottom right to finish loading this page. Kitchen Saver Custom Cabinet Renewal is seeking a detail oriented finish carpenter or wood worker with experience in remodeling to join growing organization. We are striving to become the nation’s #1 kitchen remodeler and we need talented carpenters to get us there. Job Responsibilities
Modify and Reface Kitchen Cabinets
Prep and Laminate Cabinet Exteriors
Installation of new doors and cabinet hardware
Install new countertops and reattach plumbing fixtures Who are we looking for?
Cabinet Makers Job Benefits Include + $80k per year potential
Year round Work
Company Truck and Tools Provided
Health, Dental and Vision Plans Available Candidates Must pass pre-employment drug screen and have a valid Driver's License Easily apply by uploading a resume or filling out our online application. An individual on our recruiting team reviews each and every resume that you submit. We currently have successful sales reps that have came from many different backgrounds. We have many other positions available as well that you can easily apply for. For More Information apply online today. EOE #CB ID: 2017-5798 External Company Name: Bath Saver External Company URL: http://www.bathsavercareers.com/
Lead Carpenter And Carpenter
Mellon Certified Restoration is looking to add a Lead Carpenter and a Carpenter to our Harrsiburg team due to upcoming retirements.
To clean, dry and restore property and contents damaged by fire, smoke, water, sewage, mold or other insurance losses to their original condition by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demolition, carpet removal.
- Reconstruction of damaged property; carpentry, framing, drywall, painting, trim, some electrical helpful, etc.
- Understand and employ drying techniques, record psychometric readings
- Drive van/truck, stock & clean van, pick up materials for jobs.
- Water damage cleanup and extraction, sewage and/or trauma cleanup, odor control, mold remediation.
- Is included in the on call rotation for emergency service response outside of normal office hours.
- Must be able to wear half and full face respirator.
Ideal candidates will have experience in restoration work
Ideal candidate will have IICRC WRT certification
Ability to read Xactimate scope of work
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Must be available after hours & weekends for emergencies and to conduct monitoring and take readings.
Additional Requirements: - Must have a clean driving record, pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
We offer a generous wage, paid health and short term disability insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with match.
Please learn more about us at www.melloncr.com and apply today!
Laborer/Apprentice Carpenter To Staff Carpenter
Laborer/Apprentice Carpenter to Staff Carpenter – Full Time
Out of the Woods Construction & Cabinetry, Inc. Acton, Massachusetts Cover Letter & Resume Required
Design/Build Residential Remodeler. Founded in 1992. Over 90% of our business comes from direct referrals and repeat clients. Nationally recognized throughout the industry.
• Carpentry: frame to finish
• Fit and install trim items
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials
• Assist Lead Carpenter in remodeling duties
• Apprenticeship completed
•Courses completed in carpentry
• High school diploma (or equivalent)
• Previous experience in the trade
• Trade certification
• Physically fit
• Reliable transportation
• Basic trade knowledge
• Good manual dexterity
• Good sense of balance
• Great attention to detail
• Reads blueprints properly
• Shows initiative
• Visualizes concepts effectively
• Well organized
• Works well in a team
• Works well with others
$15-$30 per hour
• Full health and dental insurance, 2 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays, 3 sick days, disability insurance.
Over 90% of business generated from direct referrals and repeat clients
Nationally recognized throughout industry
Carpenter Or Carpenter Helper
Clean work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site. Fasten timbers or lumber with glue, screws, pegs, or nails and install hardware.
Perform tie spacing layout and measure, mark, drill or cut. Select tools, equipment, or materials from storage and transport items to work site. Drill holes in timbers or lumber.
Cut timbers, lumber, or paneling to specified dimensions. Position and hold timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting. Align, straighten, plumb, or square forms for installation.
Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines. Erect scaffolding, shoring, or braces. Construct forms and assist in raising them to the required elevation.
Install handrails under the direction of a carpenter. Glue and clamp edges or joints of assembled parts. Smooth or sand surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
Secure stakes to grids for constructions of footings, nail scabs to footing forms, and vibrate and float concrete. Cut and install insulating or sound-absorbing material. Cut tile or linoleum to fit and spread adhesives on flooring for installation. Cover surfaces with laminated plastic covering material.
Carpenter And/Or Carpenter Supervisor
Shoreline Foundation Inc, an established and growing South Florida heavy civil/marine construction company, is seeking an experienced and qualified Carpenter Supervisor, Carpenter Foreman, and Carpenter Laborer. You must have at least 5 years experience in carpentry. Marine Construction is a plus but not a requirement. You must have excellent organizational and communication skills. You must have your own basic tools and a reliable means of transportation to travel throughout South Florida. Please submit your resume with references. EEO and Drug Free Workplace.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.shorelinefoundation.com
For more information on our company, please visit shorelinefoundation.com
Carpenter And Carpenter Helper
Carpenters, and Helpers:
Experienced Lead Carpenter, Carpenters and Helpers for immediate work in the
Seaside, FL area.Location:
Responsibilities of the Carpenter:
· Lead Carpenter MUST be able to supervise and train.
· Carpenters: MUST be multi skilled- demo, foundation, framing, exterior, interior finishes, windows, doors, decks, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
· Must have experience with driving a box truck or van
· Complete Kitchen Remodels, bathroom remodels
· Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
· Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
· Must have power and hand tools
Requirements of the Carpenter:
· Prior experience as a Carpenter is a MUST
· Must have rough framing experience
· Knowledge/use of basic hand and power tools (tape measure, power tools, saws, etc).
· Prefer strong math and measurement skills
· Must have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Benefits for Carpenters:
· Health, Dental, &Vison plans
· 401K Plan w/ company match
· Bonus Plan
Contact Samantha Mockus @ 330-247-3312 or you may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Build Carpenter S Apprentice / Entry Level Journeyman Carpenter
Thank you for reading this advertisement for Design Build Carpenter s Apprentice / Entry Level Journeyman. We are a small, tight knit group of designers and craftsmen (and woman) with building in our bones. We take on the entire breath of challenging, high end, residential design build projects and seek to achieve excellence in everything we do. We are seeking some skilled individuals to round out our talented team. Specifically seeking individuals with a long-term vision of growing their skills to becoming a lead carpenter and beyond.
Carpenter s Apprentice / Entry Level Journeyman $14-$18 / hr
This is a support role to accompany one of our highly experienced lead carpenters.
Accurately reads tape measure and cuts lumber according to specifications
Comfortable with complicated cuts such as double bevel and thick lumber
Safely and efficiently assist lead carpenter with installing framing members
Efficiently assists in job site setup, maintaining clean and organized job site through the day and thoroughly cleans up
Handling tools and ladders safely, setting up compressors, hoses and nail guns
Installing framing hardware
Personally holds high standard to work efficiently and safely
Minimum 2 years of experience in light wood frame residential construction
Has reliable personal vehicle
Actively building personal tool inventory (inquire regarding applicable incentives)
High school diploma and related secondary education or certification
Clean criminal record and drug free
How to Apply
If you believe that you would be a good fit for this position and in the long-term opportunities that we can offer, please email me with a unique cover letter (please place cover letter text directly in the mail with the position that you are applying for) and attach or paste in your resume. Photographs of some of your work or professional portfolio are also a big plus.
Associated topics: cabinet, cabinetry, carpenter, carpentry, door, edgebander, furniture, laminator, nail, wood
Start a new career with Mooney & Moses of Mansfield, OH, a part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) Family of Companies. We are one of the largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market with 135+ locations serving the 48 continental United States.IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware.
Become a part of a growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career with Mooney & Moses of Mansfield, OH!
IBP offers our employees a career with the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
Finish Carpenter- role is to install wire shelving, showers doors, mirrors, and bath/kitchen hardware in the home. The positionwould be completing punch out list and final touches before the homeowner would move into the home.
- Responsible for cutting wire shelving to size to fit in closets
- Follow shelving template to pre-drill holes to fasten closet shelves to the wall
- Responsible for install shower door kits and custom shower doors
- Responsible for cutting glass to size
- Measure and mount mirror(s) to wall ensuring they are level
- Fasten and attach hardware to cabinets in Kitchen/Bathroom
- Mount towel racks and toilet paper holders to walls
- Loads/unloads materials to able to job site for installation
- Communicates directly to the customer/builder when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-5 years experience in construction industry, completing remodels or finish work within a home
- Proficient in using hand and power tools, tape measure, laser level and laser measuring tools
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable working independently in residential homes or commercial projects
- Familiar with inspector guidelines and safety precautions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent trouble shooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in a fast -paced environment
- Able to work independently and or with a crew
- Must have a valid drivers license to drive a company vehicle
Position requires a Drug Test and Motor Vehicle Report to be completed, contingent upon employment
- The person in this position needs to move throughout the residential job site to access materials and complete job tasks.
- The role occasionally will need to ascend/descend ladders to install shelving, mirrors or hardware.
- Able to transport and lift materials up to 50 lbs.
- Construction environment, must be able to adapt to weather conditions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Cabinet Lead Installer/Master Finish Carpenter
Lead Installer and Master Finish Carpenter for all types of cabinetry and finish carpentry.
Must be able to:
a. Install all types of cabinets.
b. Install all types of finish trim.
c. Be able to Layout for cabinets or finish trim.
d. Be able to produce shop drawings for install.
e. Ability to read or draw shop drawings and blueprints.
f. Must have at least 1 year experience with curved cabinetry.
g. Must have at least 1 year experience with Multiple layer crown in curved and straight layout.
h. Ability to troubleshoot.
i. Ability to motivate crew or crews.
If you think you have this experience, please apply.
Richard T. McCree Jr.
Finish Carpenter / Door Installer
We are seeking an Finish Carpenter / Door Installer to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of
Iron Entry Doors.
- Assist with the installation and repair of Iron Entry Doors
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- MUST HAVE CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE AND CLEAN DRIVING RECORD!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!