Carpenter Labor Supervisor Job Description Sample
Labor - Lead Carpenter
We are looking for an experienced lead Carpenter to join our team!
- Oversee project crews in carpentry work required for the maintenance, repair, and alteration of buildings and structures.
- Assist in the supervision/operation of the carpentry shop and assigned personnel, as directed.
- Assist in the coordination of carpentry shop work with that of other trades.
- Assist supervisor in matters deserving attention regarding carpentry work.
- Assist in the preparation of estimates, reports and requisitions.
- Coordinate the flow of work orders, maintenance requests and other related forms between the shop and physical plant work control unit.
- Be able to perform all duties of carpenter or finish carpenter, following recognized procedures/techniques for such work, as required.
- Act as supervisor in his/her absence.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Gregory and Carey Makkay have been helping homeowners for over fifteen years. Together, they have cleaned up after every crisis imaginable. From fires to flooding, storm damage to sewage spills, their swift response and dedication to excellence are legendary.
The RestorePro staff is highly trained and holds certifications from the following organizations:
IICRC – The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration
NAHB – The National Association of Home Builders
By using state-of-the-art dehumidification and purification equipment by Dri-Eaz, an industry leader, you can rest assured your job will be thoroughly cleaned up, without risk of lingering mold, odor, or other issues.
Carpenter / Skilled Labor
Hiring experience carpenters/general labors with construction experience with bridge experience, form work, rod busting.
A Drug Free, EOE Employer
General Labor - Carpenter / Cabinet Maker
High end custom furniture company seeking highly skilled individual.
Person applying for position must be able to read blue prints and work with plywood and lumber.
Samples of work as well as references must be submitted along with resume.
Looking For Carpenter Labor Immediately
• Looking for Carpentry labor
• Full time job Monday to
San Diego, CA 92115
• pay: $12/hr(DOE)
• Duties: Move wood ,clean job, operate skil saw and nail gun and Rough Carpentery
• Interested people call/text Larry White @ 804 655 0108
Labor - Carpenter
Labor for GC / Carpentry company.
Must have truck, valid license, ability to pass background check, and easy going personality
Labor - Construction - Carpenter
Madden Industrial Craftsman is currently hiring construction workers in all trades and at all levels for commercial and residential work throughout the Portland Metro Area. We take pride in matching your individual skills and personality with the right opportunity. Whether you're looking to fill in the gaps, or find a permanent opportunity, we've got you covered!
Some of the positions we are looking to fill include:
- Carpenters - Apprentice to Journey
- Concrete Carpenters
- Finish Carpenters
- and everything in between!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Any construction related experience is desired
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license
- Strong work ethic
- Proven track record of consistent attendance
- Basic hand tools.
- Consent to a drug screening.
- Supply own PPE (work boots, gloves, hard hat, high viz gear, etc)
Specialties: Project Managers, Carpenters, Machinists, Welders, Electricians, Maintenance/Millwrights, Pipe Fitters, Mechanics, HVAC Technicians, Painters, Drafters, Groundskeeper, Designers, Building Maintenance and Heavy Industrial.
Carpenter Contractor General Labor
- 5 years experience as a commercial carpenter.
- Experience with Metal framing, drywall, metal doors/frame/hardware experience required.
- Taping & acoustical ceilings a plus.
- Extensive travel required- we currently service anywhere from Maine to Virginia.
If you meet the above requirements and would be a great addition to the team please click "Apply Now" to be considered for an interview.
General Labor - Concrete Form Setter / Carpenter
Wettemann Brothers Concrete, an industry leader in quality and service, is expanding and looking to fill residential and commercial foundation positions with the best concrete professionals around.
The world of concrete isn't cut out for everyone. We’re looking for those select few, who enjoy and are passionate about pouring excellent concrete. Those who want a career with a solid company and not just any old job.
Tired of working on crews filled with politics, yelling, and bullshit? Come work with us. We all get along, crank the radio, and have fun getting the job done.
Tired of being micromanaged and given thankless tasks? Come work with us. We are building a team full of all-stars who we can rely on and trust. Earn our respect and we’ll give you respect back through accountability.
Looking for benefits? We’re not a big, bloated, bureaucratic company, so, unfortunately, we can’t offer medical or dental at this time. However, here’s what we can offer:
- 1.5x overtime pay after 40 hours
- 5 paid holidays a year
- 5 paid vacation days (after one year employment)
- And the longer you’re with us, the more you get (10 days after 5 years)
- Christmas and Merit Bonuses (Go above and beyond to protect or build our brand, we’ll reward you for it)
Look, we get it. Life isn't all about work. And we work harder than most so these perks are well deserved. As soon as we can afford to offer more, we will.
The difference between us and everyone else is we understand our greatest asset will never be our 60 ft boom or however many feet of panels we accumulate. Nor will it be the book of business we’ve developed over 20 years.
Our greatest asset at the end of the day is our people. They’re the secret sauce. They’re what make this whole thing go. And that’s why we only want the best.
In fact, we’re so serious about attracting the best, we’ll give you a $500 signing bonus after 90 days of employment if you have 3 years experience.
Don’t have three years experience? Impress us so much that we cut the check anyway.
Tempted but nervous of the uncertainty that comes from switching jobs? Call out sick and come meet our crew. We’ll pay you for the hours you work and you can decide if our company is right for you.
Do you build with pride? Do you build with integrity?
Then come build with Wettemann Brothers.
General Labor - Carpenter / Remodiler
If you have excellent craftsmanship and communication skills and would like to become a member of our TEAM, you should meet the following requirements:
· Have 5+ years of experience that includes a wide variety of home repair and remodeling categories
· Have a strong background in remodeling with a wide range of skills
· Possess a reliable work truck
· Must have your own tools
· Have daily access to email for communication purposes
· Have strong customer communication skills
· Must be professional and have a positive attitude
· Have a strong work ethic and always strive for excellence
Our remodelers must have knowledge of a wide variety of trades, including but not limited to:
· General and finish carpentry
· Tile work
General Labor Construction/ Carpenter
We have IMMEDIATE OPENINGS at a manufacturing company in Bessemer. We are looking for candidates who can read a tape measure. Temp to hire opportunity with a growing company. Great opportunity to get your foot in the door!
The Onin Group is a Birmingham-based, privately held group of companies focused on people. Our core business is staffing, where we are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and rank as one of SIA's fastest growing largest staffing firms year after year. Onin Staffing is ranked #17 on SIA's list of Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the US.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!