Carpet Cutter Job Description Sample
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Life is better when your work atPure Clean
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Washington State!
PURECLEAN Carpet Cleaning Technician ($40-$60k per year) with opportunity to grow (Average tech makes $150-$250 per day).
We are a high-end residential carpet care company that uses state of the art equipment and procedures to give each customer the absolute best experience they've ever had. This commitment requires that our technicians be TOP NOTCH. You must be a good communicator, good at sales, clean-cut, well spoken and most importantly, be ready to work hard.
PURECLEAN Technicians are the "face" and "backbone" of our company and with that comes great responsibility. With cutting edge technology, and with the best cleaning equipment, you can focus on making CONSISTENT MONEY.Core Competencies:
Cleaning and Consulting
Service Technician - Carpet Cleaning / No Experience Required
We are a service company with integrity, established in 1973.
No Experience Required, All Training is Provided.
- Traveling to customers homes, performing services such as; carpet cleaning, drapery/upholstery and air duct cleaning as well as hardwood floor restoration.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Opportunity for bonus incentives based upon performance as well as advancements.
- No experience/certification required. All training is provided through us.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be motivated, self-starter, reliable and responsible.
- Must have good communication skills
We are seeking Carpet Installers to become a part of our team!
- Assist with the installation of Carpet and Hard Surface Flooring Materials
- Furnish tools, materials and supplies to complete work
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Lengthy Experience Preferred, 10+Years
- Familiarity with tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
What We Offer:
- Pay at or above industry standard
- Pay every week
- Excellent Benefits Including 401K, Health and Life Insurance
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Carpet, Upholstery, and Tile Cleaning Technician
Employment type: full-time
A local family owned and operated carpet cleaning company is looking for a full-time technician for carpet, upholstery, and tile/stone cleaning to work for Gator Cleaning Solutions. We have been serving the West Pasco and surrounding areas for more then 15 years and pride ourselves in providing a professional and fun place to work.
- Work hours are generally M-F 8:30AM to 5-7PM, depending on daily schedule. Work is mostly residential, with some commercial. Work occurs mostly during the day with about 2 days per month in the early evening. During the busiest period, the summer months, a ½ day of work on a weekend may be required. During the less busy period, the winter months, work may be less than full time.
- Pay is the sum of a combination of guaranteed hourly wage, overtime, and commission.
- Current technician average income is $40,000+ per year. A new employee will take a while to reach this amount of compensation. Expected new employee pay is at least $35,000 per year.
- Must be physically capable of lifting daily (generally, loading and unloading) specific equipment weighing 100 lbs.
- Skill set must include good problem-solving ability, attention to detail, and recognizing superior quality work from mediocre work; and finally--be willing to perform superior quality work.
- We want a team member with a professional appearance and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work is performed in the sanctity of a customer's home. So, technicians must convey a first-impression trustworthy image to the customer.
- Must have a current driver’s license and pass: 1) background check, 2) drug test, and 3) an insurance vehicle records check.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED education is required.
- No experience needed. Previous experience is preferred.
- Opening is available now. Basic training will last about 4 weeks before becoming independent, when pay will increase.
- Send resume, including referrals and phone numbers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Must reliably show up at work at required time in order to satisfy the day's work schedule at numerous customer's houses. Prepare your van to ensure it has the tools and supplies needed for the day.
Drive a van to and from job locations.
Assess customer needs for carpet, upholstery, tile/grout cleaning cleanings and treatments and then perform the services.
Ensure van is ready for next day use.
Account for daily invoices and payments.
Qualifications and Skills
See job summary.
Pay higher than most skilled trade technician jobs.
$35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:Cleans carpets/furniture with chemical solutions on customers' premises, using hand brushes,determining washing method according to condition of carpet/furniture.Vacuums carpets/furniture to remove loose dirt.Sprays carpet/furniture with cleaning solution .Removes excess suds water from carpet/furniture during scrubbing operation,using extractor.Identifies persistent stains and selects spotting agent to remove stain according to type of fiber, dye,and stain.Rubs chemical solution into carpet/furniture with hand brush until stain disappears .Rinses carpet/furniture using extractor to remove excess water.Removes water and chemicals from carpet extractor machine and cleans,replacing hoses and cords to proper storage positions.May help load and unload equipment for transportation to and from customer'slocation.
Carpet Technician Location:
Job Code: 1422 # of Openings:
We Are The Service Companies
Service. Above All.
Maintains carpets by shampooing and spray buffing
Maintains floor care equipment
Working knowledge of buffers, auto scrubbers and carpet extractors
Teaches others how to perform floor care
Smiles and is friendly when interacting with co-workers, guests and property employees
Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures
Asks supervisor or other employees for help when needed
Is open to coaching and feedback from supervisor. Makes improvement
Works weekends and holidays
Acts as a role model to other The Service Companies employees
- High School education or GED
Skills and Attributes:
Must meet company and clients appearance standards
Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals
Ability to perform all duties as required with or without an accommodation
Team Member Benefits
Vision Insurance + 401K Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Life Insurance Note: All Benefits are based on eligibility rules for each benefit and the rules of each benefit program. not all benefits are available at all locations. all hourly jobs are variable in nature and hours/work days will vary based on customer business demand. The Service Companies is an equal opportunity employer and conducts pre-employment drug testing, background Investigations and is a participant in E-Verify. Military veterans and/or current military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. We honor those who have served.
Carpet Cleaning Division Manager
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with an incredible company, then we have the job for you! Benchmarkinc Recruiting is the top recruiting company in the home improvement industry and is looking for a Carpet Cleaning Division Manager for one of our clients in the Baltimore metropolitan area (Middle River, Maryland).
For over 27 years they have worked with customers to provide full-service Carpet Cleaning/Mitigation and carpet sales both residential and commercial in the Baltimore metro. The Carpet Cleaning Division Manager is responsible for providing the oversight, direction and coordination of all field activities related to the Carpet Cleaning/Mitigation teams and any coordinated subcontractors; ability to use RFMS software proficiently; managing the project schedule throughout the project lifecycle; and securing any unique materials and/or equipment required to complete the project. Must be exceptionally skilled in managing both projects and people, and to direct and manage overall division operations.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Potential to earn $75,000 to $100,000
- Health Benefits
- Be a leader that creates, develops and implements processes and procedures
- Use and learn RFMS software to invoice & coordinate Carpet Cleaning/Mitigation projects
- Manage schedules and progress of projects, from start to finish while maintaining quality standards
- Manage, maintain and secure unique materials and equipment required
- Manage care of fleet
- Estimate larger Carpet Cleaning/Mitigation services
- Plan, organize, lead and manage production staff and vendors to ensure schedule delivery
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Attend all appropriate company meetings & company sponsored training sessions
- Additional duties required as needed
- 5+ years’ experience in Carpet Cleaning/Mitigation
- 5+ years’ of managerial/supervisor experience
- Has or have had IICRC Water Certifications (a plus)
- Proven ability to oversee and manage 50+ projects at one time
- Ability to manage schedules
- Tech savvy and proficient in using smartphones and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project & Outlook)
- Ability to read, understand and interpret scopes of work and project schedules
- Experience establishing contacts and relationships with clients, subcontractors and vendors
- Is driven with exceptional organizational and planning skills (detailed oriented person) and hungry to succeed
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A leader that is self-motivated, responsible and accountable
- Must be able to pass a background check, DMV check and drug screening
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
You can trust us when it comes to finding you a job within these industries; we’ve been there and done that!
Don’t believe us?
We have placed over 4,000 candidates with our clients throughout the United States and Canada and have seen it all when it comes to recruiting!
When you work with us, we have your back! If you have the skills, history and personality, we won’t stop until we find that perfect job for you with one of our clients!
Last but not least, we are a fun, energetic environment with a great staff that is tough, experienced and always willing to help you out!
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Up to $3000.00 sign on BONUS!!! Depending on experience.
Together, we can make the world clean.
You have a natural sense of order, organization and cleanliness. You can’t stand messes, clutter or stains. They offend your soul. That spot on the sofa where your friend spilled wine in college... still haunts your dreams.
We want you on our team. You get it. And it’s not something that can be taught. You have to feel it in your bones. But your natural desire to make order from chaos will make you a successful and emotionally satisfied Carpet Cleaning Technician.
Every day you’ll leave your customers’ home looking better than it has in years. Then... you’ll do it again for someone new. You’ll meet new people every day. Each one of them has a problem, and you’re going to be specifically trained in how to solve it. Different problems need different solutions but we’re going to cover all of them. Every. Single. One.
Who Are We?
We’re Zerorez. We hold the patent on the most effective and safe carpet cleaning process ever created. And we’re going to teach it to you. Don’t like chemicals and soaps? Awesome. Neither do we. Our process uses water... and that’s it. We do a little science to the water, mess about with the temperature and pH to make it super active. But
it’s still water. So safe you can drink it. Want to make people’s homes safe for their children and pets? You just became their favorite person in the world. That was easy.
What do we provide?
- Solid competitive pay.
• Uniforms to provide confidence to your customer and professionalism to your appearance.
What’s the downside?
This is hard work. Physical work. If you don’t have muscles now, you’re going to have them soon. Some people just can’t hack it. Our female techs have Michelle Obama arms.
Attention to detail is everything. That includes learning the process, following the plan and having a keener eye for clean than your customer. Some of them are very good at spotting dirt. You’re better.
Hey, speaking of attention to detail, we’ve hidden a little secret in this paragraph. The last 2 lines of this ad are totally bogus. Ignore them. We put that in for people who ignore the small things and skip to the end. But that’s not you, right? So send your resume and cover letter to Avigue@Zerorez.com and put, “Zerorez Clean” in the subject line. If you follow the bogus instructions at the end of the ad, your email goes nowhere. Total dead end. See? You’re already doing better than almost everyone. By providing you pay attention to these details you are one step closer to a real career.
In your email give us an example that demonstrates your fanatical commitment to cleanliness. Tell us why you would be a great team mate. If you think like we do, you will succeed wildly and have a great time doing it. This is only the beginning. You will have chances to advance train and lead others. If you are excited to meet us, we are even more excited to make you part of our team.
Send your resume and cover letter by email to
Contact : Zeroreztampa@mailnator.com
Subject : Clean Carpets Cheaper
Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Technician
ASD Waterworks and Plymouth Carpet Service has been providing superior quality service to home and business owners since 1956. We have become a household name by delivering quality service and going above and beyond our customer's' expectations. Our services include carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, area rug cleaning as well as 24 hour flood emergency services.
Prior experience working in this area is not required; we provide paid training to master the skills and knowledge!
- Demonstrate exceptional care while providing cleaning services in the customer’s home or business;
- Complete all jobs assigned in and be willing to take additional jobs as needed;
- Communicate professionally and efficiently with our customers and the office staff;
- Complete all paperwork and payment transactions with customer;
- Maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of assigned van and tools.
- Passionate about service and motivated to exceed customer expectations
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication
- Eye for detail
- Ability to sell with confidence
- Previous experience in the cleaning and/or restoration industry
- IICRC Certifications in carpet, upholstery, tile, or water restoration
- Ability to work rotating weekend schedules
- Ability to rotate on call, Friday-Sunday, 24/7 for emergency flood services (several times per year)
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Customer service experience
- Able to pass a background check
- Ability to comfortably lift up to 50 lbs regularly
Carpet Cleaning Technician
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services has openings for Carpet Cleaning Technicians .
Our average Carpet Cleaner earns between $35,000.00 - $50,000.00.
Carpet Cleaners who will be responsible for building a lasting relationship with our customers while being able to clean carpets and upholstery with integrity and excellence.
- We will provide you with comprehensive PAID training .
- You will learn customer service, technical trades and receive sales experience ..
- If you are motivated to do well for yourself this is a very rewarding business.
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team .
- Honest and looking to work for an ethical business .
- Organized person with positive attitude .
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
- Experienced in carpet, upholstery and tile & grout cleaning is a plus but not a requirement.
- Requires medium to light labor and an extremely positive attitude.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs. consecutively.
- Candidate must pass background check
- Drug Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!