Carpet Cutter I Job Description Sample
Carpet / Air Duct Cleaning Technician
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services has openings for entry level and experienced technicians for Carpet and Air Duct systems cleaning.
Our Average Cleaning Technician earns $35,000-$50,000 annually.
- We will provide you with comprehensive PAID training.
- The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory.
- You will learn customer service, technical trades and receive sales experience.
Benefits include :
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental Plans
Cleaning Technician Job Requirements :
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team.
- Honest and looking to work for an ethical business.
- Organized person with positive attitude.
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
- Experienced in air duct/HVAC systems cleaning is a plus but not a requirement.
Minimum Job Requirements :
- Requires medium to light labor and an extremely positive attitude.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs. consecutively.
- Candidate must pass drug screen
- Candidate must pass Background Check
Carpet Cleaning Technicians
Magic Carpet Incorporated is seeking a Carpet Cleaning, Repair and Water damage Technicians to become a part of our team! You will assist with commercial and Residential carpet cleaning, repair and water damage.
- Assist with the installation and repair of machinery and electronic equipment
- Experience with company truck with truck-mounted Equipment
- Evaluate water damage at homes/businesses
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Carpet cleaning/repair and water damage experience needed.
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Benefits, and Bonus Incentives. Please only qualified, experienced applicants apply
Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Performing daily carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning duties
- Stocking and caring for Modernistic vehicle and equipment
- Setting up equipment at job sites
- Moving and caring for customer’s furniture
- Greeting and caring for the customer
- Observing and adhering to industry and company safety protocols
The #Modteam is passionate and ultra-focused on our number one goal - Customer Delight! We aim to make sure our customers have an outstanding experience with our company - every customer, every time. While we are driven, and fast growing, we also like to have fun while we work! We look forward to meeting you!
Entry Level Carpet Maintenance Tech
CARPET MAINTENANCE (VARIOUS LOCATIONS)
TRAINING PROVIDED (Transportation a plus)
Cleans carpet and upholstery or textile at customer locations
Reports to: Senior Technician or
Responsibilities: Job Staging
- Arrive in uniform and start staging for scheduled work under direction of Senior Technician or Operations Manager.
- Should be able to accurately mix pre-spray, anti-static, odor neutralizer, and other chemicals which can be started independently by reading the work order and calculating the amount of materials and equipment.
- Test equipment and perform minor repairs, if necessary.
- Report any major problems to the Senior Technician or Operations Manager.
- Fill out time sheet daily.
- Dump trash.
- Organize storeroom and carts.
- Clean & load vans.
- Mix any solutions needed.
Job Site Performance
- Upon arrival at site, unload van and stage materials and equipment at specific start locations.
- Ensure that all of the right equipment and materials are taken inside.
- Perform job duties, including spraying, laying, agitating, spotting, vacuuming, edging, and other cleaning methods.
- Note any questions or problems immediately to Senior Technician.
- Clean all equipment used during
- Load equipment/materials onto cart and back into van.
Nightly Job Closeout
- Upon arrival back at office, unload equipment and materials from van then return to storeroom.
- Return materials and equipment to storeroom.
- Fill out time sheet.
- Must become proficient at identifying and treating spots
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to lift 50 lbs. several times a day.
- Team-oriented, due to nature of job
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services!
Carpet / Flooring Installers
CARPET / FLOORING INSTALLERS WANTED NOW (Cincinnati area)
compensation: Sub Contractor above average rates.
We are seeking quality professional installers; Carpet, Vinyl. Lvt, Laminate, Wood and Ceramic.
If you are one of the best then we are looking for you!! We will get you started immediately!
We offer competitive weekly paid compensation and want you to join our team.
Carpet Cleaning Division Manager
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with an incredible company, then we have the job for you! Benchmarkinc Recruiting is the top recruiting company in the home improvement industry and is looking for a Carpet Cleaning Division Manager for one of our clients in the Baltimore metropolitan area (Middle River, Maryland).
For over 27 years they have worked with customers to provide full-service Carpet Cleaning/Mitigation and carpet sales both residential and commercial in the Baltimore metro. The Carpet Cleaning Division Manager is responsible for providing the oversight, direction and coordination of all field activities related to the Carpet Cleaning/Mitigation teams and any coordinated subcontractors; ability to use RFMS software proficiently; managing the project schedule throughout the project lifecycle; and securing any unique materials and/or equipment required to complete the project. Must be exceptionally skilled in managing both projects and people, and to direct and manage overall division operations.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Potential to earn $75,000 to $100,000
- Health Benefits
- Be a leader that creates, develops and implements processes and procedures
- Use and learn RFMS software to invoice & coordinate Carpet Cleaning/Mitigation projects
- Manage schedules and progress of projects, from start to finish while maintaining quality standards
- Manage, maintain and secure unique materials and equipment required
- Manage care of fleet
- Estimate larger Carpet Cleaning/Mitigation services
- Plan, organize, lead and manage production staff and vendors to ensure schedule delivery
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Attend all appropriate company meetings & company sponsored training sessions
- Additional duties required as needed
- 5+ years’ experience in Carpet Cleaning/Mitigation
- 5+ years’ of managerial/supervisor experience
- Has or have had IICRC Water Certifications (a plus)
- Proven ability to oversee and manage 50+ projects at one time
- Ability to manage schedules
- Tech savvy and proficient in using smartphones and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project & Outlook)
- Ability to read, understand and interpret scopes of work and project schedules
- Experience establishing contacts and relationships with clients, subcontractors and vendors
- Is driven with exceptional organizational and planning skills (detailed oriented person) and hungry to succeed
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A leader that is self-motivated, responsible and accountable
- Must be able to pass a background check, DMV check and drug screening
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
You can trust us when it comes to finding you a job within these industries; we’ve been there and done that!
Don’t believe us?
We have placed over 4,000 candidates with our clients throughout the United States and Canada and have seen it all when it comes to recruiting!
When you work with us, we have your back! If you have the skills, history and personality, we won’t stop until we find that perfect job for you with one of our clients!
Last but not least, we are a fun, energetic environment with a great staff that is tough, experienced and always willing to help you out!
Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Technician
ASD Waterworks and Plymouth Carpet Service has been providing superior quality service to home and business owners since 1956. We have become a household name by delivering quality service and going above and beyond our customer's' expectations. Our services include carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, area rug cleaning as well as 24 hour flood emergency services.
Prior experience working in this area is not required; we provide paid training to master the skills and knowledge!
- Demonstrate exceptional care while providing cleaning services in the customer’s home or business;
- Complete all jobs assigned in and be willing to take additional jobs as needed;
- Communicate professionally and efficiently with our customers and the office staff;
- Complete all paperwork and payment transactions with customer;
- Maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of assigned van and tools.
- Passionate about service and motivated to exceed customer expectations
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication
- Eye for detail
- Ability to sell with confidence
- Previous experience in the cleaning and/or restoration industry
- IICRC Certifications in carpet, upholstery, tile, or water restoration
- Ability to work rotating weekend schedules
- Ability to rotate on call, Friday-Sunday, 24/7 for emergency flood services (several times per year)
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Customer service experience
- Able to pass a background check
- Ability to comfortably lift up to 50 lbs regularly
Carpet Cleaning Technician
NOW HIRING: Carpet Cleaning Technicians Alpharetta, GA
Classic Commercial Services of Atlanta is searching for experienced Carpet Cleaning Technicians for immediate positions.
Classic Commercial Services is a full service Commercial Cleaning Company in business for over 44 years. Our clients include hotels, restaurants, offices, retail, entertainment, and more. We do not offer janitorial services but the more specialized deep cleaning services for your carpet, tile/grout, upholstery, drapery, etc. We also have an emergency water damage division which offers 24/7 flood damage cleanup.
You can learn more about us at www.Classic-Commercial.com
Incredible Career Opportunity
A CCS Cleaning Technician is responsible for servicing commercial clients that include Specialized Facility Maintenance Services such as; Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery/Drapery Cleaning, Strip/Wax VCT, Natural Stone Care, and Emergency Water Damage Remediation.
Some of the perks we offer include:
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Full/Part Time
- State of the Art Facility
- Company Outings and Social Events
- Family Atmosphere
- Experience preferred but not required. Water Damage Experience a plus!
- Highly Organized, Self-Motivated, & Great Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High Attention to Detail and Very Strong Customer Service Skills
- Good computer skills with ability to learn new software with ease
- Ability to lift 75 pounds with ease
- Exhibit a clean and professional appearance at all times
- Flexible work scheduling
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Clean drivers record and NO criminal history
- Drug Free Workplace
- You must live within 30 miles of our offices in Alpharetta GA
- Desire to succeed and grow!
If you are looking for a fun place to work along with a company that will be there for you we would love to have you join us. This is a huge opportunity to become part of something special.
HOW TO APPLY: Simply reply to this ad. To avoid a flood of phone calls, please do not call our offices.
Thank you for your interest.
Our corporate offices are located in Alpharetta, Georgia. You can learn more about us at www.Classic-Commercial.com
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Up to $3000.00 sign on BONUS!!! Depending on experience.
Together, we can make the world clean.
You have a natural sense of order, organization and cleanliness. You can’t stand messes, clutter or stains. They offend your soul. That spot on the sofa where your friend spilled wine in college... still haunts your dreams.
We want you on our team. You get it. And it’s not something that can be taught. You have to feel it in your bones. But your natural desire to make order from chaos will make you a successful and emotionally satisfied Carpet Cleaning Technician.
Every day you’ll leave your customers’ home looking better than it has in years. Then... you’ll do it again for someone new. You’ll meet new people every day. Each one of them has a problem, and you’re going to be specifically trained in how to solve it. Different problems need different solutions but we’re going to cover all of them. Every. Single. One.
Who Are We?
We’re Zerorez. We hold the patent on the most effective and safe carpet cleaning process ever created. And we’re going to teach it to you. Don’t like chemicals and soaps? Awesome. Neither do we. Our process uses water... and that’s it. We do a little science to the water, mess about with the temperature and pH to make it super active. But
it’s still water. So safe you can drink it. Want to make people’s homes safe for their children and pets? You just became their favorite person in the world. That was easy.
What do we provide?
- Solid competitive pay.
• Uniforms to provide confidence to your customer and professionalism to your appearance.
What’s the downside?
This is hard work. Physical work. If you don’t have muscles now, you’re going to have them soon. Some people just can’t hack it. Our female techs have Michelle Obama arms.
Attention to detail is everything. That includes learning the process, following the plan and having a keener eye for clean than your customer. Some of them are very good at spotting dirt. You’re better.
Hey, speaking of attention to detail, we’ve hidden a little secret in this paragraph. The last 2 lines of this ad are totally bogus. Ignore them. We put that in for people who ignore the small things and skip to the end. But that’s not you, right? So send your resume and cover letter to Avigue@Zerorez.com and put, “Zerorez Clean” in the subject line. If you follow the bogus instructions at the end of the ad, your email goes nowhere. Total dead end. See? You’re already doing better than almost everyone. By providing you pay attention to these details you are one step closer to a real career.
In your email give us an example that demonstrates your fanatical commitment to cleanliness. Tell us why you would be a great team mate. If you think like we do, you will succeed wildly and have a great time doing it. This is only the beginning. You will have chances to advance train and lead others. If you are excited to meet us, we are even more excited to make you part of our team.
Send your resume and cover letter by email to
Contact : Zeroreztampa@mailnator.com
Subject : Clean Carpets Cheaper
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Life is better when your work atPure Clean
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Washington State!
PURECLEAN Carpet Cleaning Technician ($40-$60k per year) with opportunity to grow (Average tech makes $150-$250 per day).
We are a high-end residential carpet care company that uses state of the art equipment and procedures to give each customer the absolute best experience they've ever had. This commitment requires that our technicians be TOP NOTCH. You must be a good communicator, good at sales, clean-cut, well spoken and most importantly, be ready to work hard.
PURECLEAN Technicians are the "face" and "backbone" of our company and with that comes great responsibility. With cutting edge technology, and with the best cleaning equipment, you can focus on making CONSISTENT MONEY.Core Competencies:
Cleaning and Consulting
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!