Carpet Cutter Ii Job Description Sample
Die Cutter II - PKG
From stitching and binding to special coatings, embossing, intricate folds, die cutting, and 1-to-1 inkjet messaging, our Finishing team uses the industry’s most advanced technology to transform ink on paper into finished pieces that grab consumers’ attention and drive sales and readership for our customers. The Die Cutter Machine Operator efficiently performs set-up and operates machines that die cut blank and/or pre-printed stock. Responsibilities include confirmation of accuracy and completeness of order, dies, set-up and installation, paper stock, and the load and feed of paper, and the effectiveness and accuracy of cutting, staging completed work per instructions, and area maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Follow all Company policies, procedures and guidelines as well as take actions that support team work, safety, contamination control, efficiency and good housekeeping.
Know and abide by all Standard Operating Procedures.
Follow the pre-production, make ready, and production run tasks.
Operate powered equipment
Occasionally train workers on the Die Cutting Machine operations, including the feeding and take off functions.
Ensure the work area is clean, and that non-conforming, over-runs, and/or waste are delivered to the appropriate repository.
Cross-train as assigned
Follow and adhere to all Personal Protective Equipment rules and regulations
Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Possess a High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent education and/or training
Be able to perform work related math functions (which includes the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide)
Be familiar with production and processing
Have sufficient skill and experience with troubleshooting
Must be able to multi-task
Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
Have the ability to stand long hours, stop, crouch, kneel, crawl, climb and use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement
Good verbal and written comprehension, with ability to receive and follow instructions
Ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision
Some supervisory experience a plus
Certified Carpet Inc.
• Carpet Installers Needed. Lengthy Experience Preferred, 10+Years
• Professional Work Expected. Looking for the Best Sub-Contractors.
• Pay at or Above Industry Standard. Paid every week.
• Send Resume and Experience Information to Email Address.
• Submissions without Resume and Experience Qualifications will be iqnored.
Service Technician - Carpet / Upholstery
We are a service company with integrity, established in 1973. This position is located in Springfield, PA.
No Experience Required, All Training is Provided.
- Traveling to customers homes, performing services such as; carpet cleaning, drapery/upholstery and air duct cleaning as well as hardwood floor restoration.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Opportunity for bonus incentives based upon performance as well as advancements.
- No experience/certification required. All training is provided through us.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be motivated, self-starter, reliable and responsible.
- Must have good communication skills
Janitorial / Carpet Cleaning Technician
NOW HIRING - Part-Time & Full-Time- Several Positions Available
Are you great with people? Do you take pride in your work? Would you like customers to know your name and appreciate what you do? Do you want more than just a job as a laborer with no future?
The position of Carpet Cleaning Technician for KMC Cleaners & restoring Services is a very rewarding experience for the team member, as well as clients that you come into contact with. No previous carpet cleaning experience is required, but janitorial is a plus. Bring your enthusiasm, courtesy and desire to learn; we'll provide industry-training, lots of growth potential and great benefits. Future / additional employment positions include:
Upholstery and Drapery Technician -- Wood Floor Technician -- Water Damage Technician -- Tile, Grout and Natural Stone Technician -- Custodial Technician -- Window Cleaner & Pressure Cleaning Technician- Office Position and Sales. All positions require the ability to work close-up with people in their homes and business.
HOURS: Full Time / Part Time Available- Mon-Fri 9:00 to 6:00 pm (Sometimes Saturdays)
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS: * Have clean DMV report and valid CA driver's license. * Enjoy physical work and be able to lift up 75 lbs. * Pass a drug test. * Must have a clean appearance; * Wear company uniform. * Must be able to read and write English. * Personal integrity and strong work ethics a must. * Reliable transportation to work.
JOB SUMMARY: The desire to be taught, and the ability to learn from others. * You must know how to effectively communicate with people. * You will become a teacher to our clients that they will respect and trust. * You will be in the process of learning proper cleaning methods and become an expert in the field. This will also include instruction by IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certificate) For more information about the IICRC, you can go to www.iicrc.org. * You will become an integral part of a team where your voice is heard and respected.
· Competitive Salary
· Commission on Sales
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Medical benefits
· Advancement Opportunities
· Long-term Career
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Paid Sick Leave
· $300.00 New Hire Bonus
KMC Cleaners & Restoring Services specializes in Restorative Cleaning of Fibers, Fabrics and All Types of Hard Surfaces. (Not your typical clean-the dirt-off-the-surface-cleaners.)
This makes KMC Cleaners unique. They do their own cleaning and restoration with their own workforce. Carpet- Upholstery- Area Rugs- Draperies- Leather- Tile & Grout- Linoleum- Natural Stone- Hardwood Floors- Window Cleaning- Shower Glass- Stainless Steel- Air Ducts- Odor Removal- Fire/Water Damage Restoration- Concrete & All Type of Repairs.
Carpet Cleaning Technician
We are looking for a Cleaning Technician to join our team! Employee must be capable of providing effective leadership and direction to the crew assistant. Must have in-depth knowledge of carpet fiber as well as stain and spot removal chemicals and their proper use. Employee must know pH scale and how this scale relates to spot and stain treatment. Must have in-depth knowledge of most furniture and drapery fabrics as well as stain and spot removal chemicals and their proper uses. Job requires working weekends and holidays and there is extensive local traveling within the area.
- Performs commercial and residential cleaning work (carpet, furniture, drapery) that is performed in a timely manner and is in accordance with contract specifications.
- Capable of performing and leading water damage jobs in accordance with Steamatic processes, in a timely manner and in accordance with contract specifications a plus.
- Scopes layout of job area and determines most effective workflow pattern.
- Explains job flow to customer and the estimated time frame to complete the job.
- Performs actual cleaning of carpet, furniture and draperies. Treats all stains and spots in accordance with Steamatic processes.
- Makes sure that the area that has been cleaned is left as it was found with the exception of the blocks and pads left in place under furniture.
- Assures a safe working environment for both crew and customer
- Keeps accurate records of the amounts of chemicals used on each job
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Consistently look for new opportunities and customers for Brouwer Brothers Steamatic services
- Successful completion of the Steamatic Training Class.
- Must be over 18 years of age and in conformance with company’s driving policy to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to effectively communicate well
- Must be able to lift in excess of 75 lbs., able to bend, twist and reach, and able use ladders and scaffolds
- Must be physically fit in order to work with chemicals and enclosed environments
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Monday- Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
This position requires a valid Driver's License and the ability to pass a criminal history back ground check and pre-employment drug testing.
We are seeking someone who is motivated and ready to learn, or who is experienced to join a growing Carpet Cleaning company. This position offers permanent employment and the ability to grow within the company. Experience is preferred but not required. You must have a Valid Driver's License, be willing to work an on-call rotation, and be seeking a postion for job stability.
Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
Assist in cleaning when Crew Chief is performing other job responsibilities.
Wipe all baseboards.
Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
Proper inventory of blocks, pads, spotting agents and retail items on truck.
Uphold all company safety policies.
Uphold all company policies and procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is required to drive or ride in a cleaning van or other vehicle. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Select Staff recognizes that knowing our customer and providing qualified and skilled staff is vital in serving customers. We have service systems in place for developing profiles of clients, systems for assessing and hiring a capable work force, systems of quality control and follow-up to assess satisfaction of the client and employee. We know our greatest challenge is to adhere to a single set of standards in our service and our hiring. Select Assurance is our internal quality assurance process where we check and monitor ourselves.
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Technician
Job Description- Carpet, Rug & Upholstery Cleaning Technician
SERVPRO®, America's leader in Fire and Water, Cleanup & Restoration is now accepting applications for full time career-oriented team members in the southeast Georgia area. We specialize in residential and commercial disaster cleanup: water damage remediation which consists of water extraction, drying services, carpet reinstall, etc.; fire damage cleaning of contents and structure; and mold remediation. We also clean carpet, upholstery, ceramic tile, HVAC ducts, and offer post-construction cleaning services in addition to inventory, packing, and moving services.
SERVPRO is the premier fire and water cleanup and restoration company in the world and we are looking for individuals who have interpersonal and communication skills and a highly professional image who can promote our services, and who are hard working, trainable, and work well in a team-oriented setting.
This Carpet Cleaning Technician position is not an office position. This person will work on a carpet cleaning truck daily. Hours are 7:30 am - the end of their route (Monday- Saturday). An average of 40-50 Per week.
* Provide quality carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning and related services to customers.
* Responsible for cleanliness and care of SERVPRO vehicle and equipment.
* Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
* Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
* Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from
the customer's home.
* Uphold all company polices and procedures.
* Provide customer with a receipt and secure payment for service.
* Inform customers about and sell retail carpet cleaning products.
* Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs (avg).
*Experience in Xactiamte and/or IICRC certification is a
* Excellent earning potential
* Paid Vacation after 1 Year of service
* Employee Contribution Retirement Plan
* Enjoy meeting and talking to new people (our customers)!
* Self-motivated to increase sales (and make more money)!
* SERVPRO hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers.
Therefore, candidates will be required to:
* Be 18 years of age or older
* pass a drug test on an ongoing basis
* pass a motor vehicle record check (less than 4 points)
* pass a criminal background check
* maintain a neat, professional appearance
Carpet Cleaning Technician / Sales Person
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning is searching for the unique person that wants to turn a job into a career through hard work and determination. If you are motivated by unlimited income, possess the drive and commitment to succeed, and have a friendly, “can-do” attitude, you could be the next member of our growing team.
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning is one of the fastest growing carpet, upholstery, tile, grout and wood floor cleaning companies in the industry. Since 2006, Oxi Fresh has grown to well over 200 territories with thousands of satisfied customers!
We are looking for individuals that are reliable, responsible, personable and self-motivated. You must have a strong work ethic, demonstrate great customer service skills and a desire to be THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. Prior carpet cleaning experience is not required. Prior sales experience is a PLUS!
- Review schedule frequently to ensure on-time service
- Follow company procedures to provide outstanding cleaning services to our customers
- Educate customers on the benefits of Oxi Fresh products and services
- Encourage use / sell additional products and services
- Personable / professional customer service to achieve / maintain a high customer service rating
- Resolve any issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Clean / maintain Oxi Fresh equipment and vehicle
- Complete daily paperwork / reporting
Requirements for job:
- Professional appearance
- Friendly personality
- Able to work independently
- Good driving record
- Able to carry 50#’s up stairs
- You must have a Smart phone and internet access
Customer appointments are provided to our technicians. You must be able to work between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and Saturday mornings between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Company paid training, company vehicle, cell phone stipend and bonuses for outstanding performance.
Oxi Fresh hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, all candidates must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check and criminal background check. EOE / Veterans encouraged to apply!
Carpet Technician Location:
Job Code: 1433 # of Openings:
We Are The Service Companies
Service. Above All.
Maintains carpets by shampooing and spray buffing.
Maintains floor care equipment.
Working knowledge of buffers, auto scrubbers and carpet extractors.
Teaches others how to perform floor care.
Smiles and is friendly when interacting with co-workers, guests and property employees.
Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures.
Asks supervisor or other employees for help when needed.
Is open to coaching and feedback from supervisor. Makes improvement.
Works weekends and holidays.
Acts as a role model to other The Service Companies employees.
- High School education or GED.
Skills and Attributes:
Must meet company and clients appearance standards.
Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
Ability to perform all duties as required with or without an accommodation.
Team Member Benefits
Vision Insurance + 401K Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Description Smugglers' Notch is an RCI Gold Crown condominium based resort that provides a 5-star experience to all guests. Our carpet cleaners (carpet crew) are responsible for the appearance and cleanliness of all carpets throughout the resort. This includes carpets within the resort buildings, the owner condominiums, and the hallways of all buildings. As part of the carpet crew team you will operate van-equipped commercial carpet cleaning equipment or portable equipment. Carpet cleaning is performed on both a regular seasonal schedule and as needed to remove any spots or spills. Upholstery and drapery cleaning services are also performed by our carpet crew using the same equipment. Our carpet crew takes pride in their work and the guest service that they provide.
Requirements Because this position requires the operation of resort vehicles all applicants must be at least
18 years of age with a valid driver’s license and insurance. This is a requirement to operate a Smugglers' Notch Resort vehicle.
You must also be dependable and have reliable transportation to work. This is a year-round position. Smugglers’ Notch Resort strives to offer a fun work environment for employees and we provide all of the typical benefits that come with working for a major resort.
Please see our benefits offering for details. Meals are also provided every Sunday during the winter and summer high seasons to all housekeeping staff. Title: Carpet Cleaner
Number of Openings:* 1 Job Type: Year Round
Full or Part Time:* Full-Time
Wage Type:* Hourly
Requisition Number:* 17-0124 City: Jeffersonville
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!