Carpet Cutter Ii Job Description Sample
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Communicating with property managers
Cleaning, repairing carpets
Able to lift up to 75lbsMust have drivers license
Service Technician / Customer Service - Carpet / Upholstery
We are a service company with integrity, established in 1973.
No Experience Required, All Training is Provided.
- Traveling to customers homes, performing services such as; carpet cleaning, drapery/upholstery and air duct cleaning as well as hardwood floor restoration.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Opportunity for bonus incentives based upon performance as well as advancements.
- No experience/certification required. All training is provided through us.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be motivated, self-starter, reliable and responsible.
- Must have good communication skills
Certified Carpet Inc.
• Carpet and Hard Surface Installers Needed. Lengthy Experience Preferred, 5+Years
• Professional Work Expected. Looking for the Best.
• Pay at or Above Industry Standard. Paid every week.
• Excellent Benefits Including 401K, Health and Life Insurance
Send Resume and Experience Information to Email Address.
Submissions without Resume and Experience Qualifications will be iqnored.
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Carpet, Upholstery, and Tile Cleaning Technician
Employment type: full-time
A local family owned and operated carpet cleaning company is looking for a full-time technician for carpet, upholstery, and tile/stone cleaning to work for Gator Cleaning Solutions. We have been serving the West Pasco and surrounding areas for more then 15 years and pride ourselves in providing a professional and fun place to work.
- Work hours are generally M-F 8:30AM to 5-7PM, depending on daily schedule. Work is mostly residential, with some commercial. Work occurs mostly during the day with about 2 days per month in the early evening. During the busiest period, the summer months, a ½ day of work on a weekend may be required. During the less busy period, the winter months, work may be less than full time.
- Pay is the sum of a combination of guaranteed hourly wage, overtime, and commission.
- Current technician average income is $40,000+ per year. A new employee will take a while to reach this amount of compensation. Expected new employee pay is at least $35,000 per year.
- Must be physically capable of lifting daily (generally, loading and unloading) specific equipment weighing 100 lbs.
- Skill set must include good problem-solving ability, attention to detail, and recognizing superior quality work from mediocre work; and finally--be willing to perform superior quality work.
- We want a team member with a professional appearance and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work is performed in the sanctity of a customer's home. So, technicians must convey a first-impression trustworthy image to the customer.
- Must have a current driver’s license and pass: 1) background check, 2) drug test, and 3) an insurance vehicle records check.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED education is required.
- No experience needed. Previous experience is preferred.
- Opening is available now. Basic training will last about 4 weeks before becoming independent, when pay will increase.
- Send resume, including referrals and phone numbers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Must reliably show up at work at required time in order to satisfy the day's work schedule at numerous customer's houses. Prepare your van to ensure it has the tools and supplies needed for the day.
Drive a van to and from job locations.
Assess customer needs for carpet, upholstery, tile/grout cleaning cleanings and treatments and then perform the services.
Ensure van is ready for next day use.
Account for daily invoices and payments.
Qualifications and Skills
See job summary.
Pay higher than most skilled trade technician jobs.
$35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Carpet / Vinyl Installers Needed
The Gerloff Company is currently looking for Carpet Subcontractors with experience in the following:
Must have valid TXDL and reliable transportation.
We are committed to building a lasting relationship with our subcontractor partners. We rely on them to not only provide quality craftsmanship, but to also represent our company and conduct themselves in a professional way. We are seeking contractors that are interested in building a long term relationship while enjoying a steady work flow.
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Very reputable carpet cleaning in West Knoxville is looking for Cleaning Assistants to work full time starting TOMORROW. Excellent work environment. Monday through Saturday schedule 7am to finish so OVERTIME is available.
- Help set up steam vacuums to get the job done.
- Move furniture around to perform the cleaning.
- Provide assistance to driver as needed
- Previous experience in carpet cleaning NOT necessary
- Ability to handle fast paced-labor intensive workload
- Ability to stand for periods of time
Pay starts at $11/hr.
Ideal candidates MUST have great personality and willingness to learn, MUST be clean cut and clean shaven and have NO visible tattoos or piercings.
For more information call 865-531-1720 and ask for an interview with Efrain.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Technician
NOW HIRING - Part-Time & Full-Time- Several Positions Available
Are you great with people? Do you take pride in your work? Would you like customers to know your name and appreciate what you do? Do you want more than just a job as a laborer with no future?
The position of Carpet Cleaning Technician for KMC Cleaners & restoring Services is a very rewarding experience for the team member, as well as clients that you come into contact with. No previous carpet cleaning experience is required, but janitorial is a plus. Bring your enthusiasm, courtesy and desire to learn; we'll provide industry-training, lots of growth potential and great benefits. Future / additional employment positions include:
Upholstery and Drapery Technician -- Wood Floor Technician -- Water Damage Technician -- Tile, Grout and Natural Stone Technician -- Custodial Technician -- Window Cleaner & Pressure Cleaning Technician- Office Position and Sales. All positions require the ability to work close-up with people in their homes and business.
HOURS: Full Time / Part Time Available- Mon-Fri 9:00 to 6:00 pm (Sometimes Saturdays)
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS: * Have clean DMV report and valid CA driver's license. * Enjoy physical work and be able to lift up 75 lbs. * Pass a drug test. * Must have a clean appearance; * Wear company uniform. * Must be able to read and write English. * Personal integrity and strong work ethics a must. * Reliable transportation to work.
JOB SUMMARY: The desire to be taught, and the ability to learn from others. * You must know how to effectively communicate with people. * You will become a teacher to our clients that they will respect and trust. * You will be in the process of learning proper cleaning methods and become an expert in the field. This will also include instruction by IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certificate) For more information about the IICRC, you can go to www.iicrc.org. * You will become an integral part of a team where your voice is heard and respected.
· Competitive Salary
· Commission on Sales
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Medical benefits
· Advancement Opportunities
· Long-term Career
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Paid Sick Leave
· $300.00 New Hire Bonus
KMC Cleaners & Restoring Services specializes in Restorative Cleaning of Fibers, Fabrics and All Types of Hard Surfaces. (Not your typical clean-the dirt-off-the-surface-cleaners.)
This makes KMC Cleaners unique. They do their own cleaning and restoration with their own workforce. Carpet- Upholstery- Area Rugs- Draperies- Leather- Tile & Grout- Linoleum- Natural Stone- Hardwood Floors- Window Cleaning- Shower Glass- Stainless Steel- Air Ducts- Odor Removal- Fire/Water Damage Restoration- Concrete & All Type of Repairs.
Carpet Or Flooring Industry Customer Service
Carpet or Flooring Industry Customer Service easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$12 - $14 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, December 20, 2017
job type:Temp to Perm
questions:firstname.lastname@example.org easy apply
apply with indeed
Providing excellent and professional customer service by accurate order-entry, timely delivery creation Correct and timely response to customer inquiries and continuous follow-up of open orders --Phone orders: respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer calls related to order placement. Correct application of company procedure to respond to this type of calls --Fax orders: accurate and prompt entry of the fax-order; filing of the same. --Web orders (when applicable): accurate and prompt entry of the web order; filing of the same. --Correct and timely creation of deliveries for roll orders (for cut orders, delivery creation happens automatically). Customer inquiries: --Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer calls related to existing orders, inventory, etc. Follow-up of open order-book: --Continuous monitoring of the open order status by using the appropriate SAP tools. --Update customers on the status of their orders pro-actively (only in case of issues with the order). At least two years experience in Customer Service, preferably in the flooring industry Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Email. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Strong team player Commitment to company values Able to work under direct supervision Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
salary:$12 - $14 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Technician
Job Description- Carpet, Rug & Upholstery Cleaning Technician
SERVPRO®, America's leader in Fire and Water, Cleanup & Restoration is now accepting applications for full time career-oriented team members in the southeast Georgia area. We specialize in residential and commercial disaster cleanup: water damage remediation which consists of water extraction, drying services, carpet reinstall, etc.; fire damage cleaning of contents and structure; and mold remediation. We also clean carpet, upholstery, ceramic tile, HVAC ducts, and offer post-construction cleaning services in addition to inventory, packing, and moving services.
SERVPRO is the premier fire and water cleanup and restoration company in the world and we are looking for individuals who have interpersonal and communication skills and a highly professional image who can promote our services, and who are hard working, trainable, and work well in a team-oriented setting.
This Carpet Cleaning Technician position is not an office position. This person will work on a carpet cleaning truck daily. Hours are 7:30 am - the end of their route (Monday- Saturday). An average of 40-50 Per week.
* Provide quality carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning and related services to customers.
* Responsible for cleanliness and care of SERVPRO vehicle and equipment.
* Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
* Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
* Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from
the customer's home.
* Uphold all company polices and procedures.
* Provide customer with a receipt and secure payment for service.
* Inform customers about and sell retail carpet cleaning products.
* Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs (avg).
*Experience in Xactiamte and/or IICRC certification is a
* Excellent earning potential
* Paid Vacation after 1 Year of service
* Employee Contribution Retirement Plan
* Enjoy meeting and talking to new people (our customers)!
* Self-motivated to increase sales (and make more money)!
* SERVPRO hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers.
Therefore, candidates will be required to:
* Be 18 years of age or older
* pass a drug test on an ongoing basis
* pass a motor vehicle record check (less than 4 points)
* pass a criminal background check
* maintain a neat, professional appearance
We are seeking experienced carpet installers
Responsible for measuring and prepping rooms for the installation of carpet. Prepares and exhibits samples for selection, rips up old flooring, and installs carpet in offices, homes, and buildings.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and ensure work is done correctly
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable vehicle (preferably a truck or van)
- Must have own tools
- Perform work in a neat and organized manner
- Must be willing to trave
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!