Carpet Layer Helper Job Description Sample
Experienced Utility Pipe Layer
Functional Summary :
Reporting to the Foreman, the Pipe Layer is responsible for preparing and installing underground
pipelines for Industrial, Commercial and
The responsibilities of the Pipe Layer include, but are not limited to:
Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program, and encourage all employees, sub-contractors
Install sanitary, storm, and water pipe and structures
Lay out pipe routes, following specifications or blueprints, and coordinating layouts with supervisor
Cut pipes to required lengths
Layout of pipe runs and structures
Check slopes for conformance to requirements, using levels or lasers
Set up lasers, shoot grade, and calculate grades
Tap and drill holes into pipes to introduce auxiliary lines or devices
Cover pipes with earth or other materials
Grade and level trench bases, using tamping machines and hand tools
Train others in pipe-laying techniques
Other General Labor and construction related duties as required.
Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
Work with Safety Department to investigate damage, incidents or near misses in the worksite, and
Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or
Participate as a vital team member, and contribute towards the success of the organization, which
may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support, as required.
Promote a team approach and maintain dialogue with all employees to exchange information and
Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required.
Education, Training and Certifications:
3-5 years’ experience in underground pipe laying
Knowledge of pipe laying techniques.
Basic mathematical skills
Have a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
Accountability and dependability/reliability
Excellent hand, eye and for coordination
Accomplish goals in a team environment
Attention to detail
Excellent sense of balance.
Overtime as required.
Work is performed in an outdoor setting, which could include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt.
Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50-75 LBS on a regular basis.
Use of Personal Protection Equipment is required.
Use of sunscreen, long sleeves, and appropriate headgear is recommended.
Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Hardwood Floor Installer / Floor Layer
Responsible for laying hardwood floor coverings in primarily residential and some commercial establishments.
- Pay Attention to Detail - we must have workers that have a strong attention to detail.
- Hardworking, great work ethic
- Experience in flooring installation is necessary, at minimum a background in construction
- We pay a competitive hourly rate based on experience, $18-30/hr.
- Opportunities for advancement exist within our company for motivated and dedicated workers.
- Inspect and clean surface in preparation for material.
- Correct defects such as a sub-floor that is unleveled or contains rotted wood.
- Sweep, scrape, sand, or chip dirt and irregularities from base surfaces, and fill cracks with putty, plaster, or cement grout to form smooth foundation.
- Cut flooring materials.
- Use adhesive to glue material to floor.
- Install padded underlayer to reduce noise.
- Install floor covering and ensure there are no cracks.
- Clean up leftover adhesives.
- Mop up floors and inspect finished product for flaws.
- Replace any defective flooring material.
Please send your resume and/or current contact information TODAY for immediate consideration
Babcock Floors has become best known for our expertise in custom hardwood flooring. Our installation technicians are true craftsmen with extensive experience installing hardwood floors.
Production Associate - AOI Inner Layer
An AOl Operator will scan cores and panels on automatic optical inspection or electrical test equipment. In addition he/she will verify defects and determine the disposition of the work. An operator will work with machines that scan cores for defects, and machines that act as rework stations which view defects detected by other equipment and rework or repair as needed..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scan and verify cores and panels to included selecting a reference from the database per the instructions
- May operate machine that punches cores
- Verify cores using Hypot
- Verify cores and panels using the acceptability criteria found in the AOl inspection and rework instructions
- Read and interpret shop order to verify that all previous operations were completed, to verify count and to verify quality
- Able to enter jobs and quality information in a computer application
- Maintain a safe, neat and orderly workplace
- Complete all internal departmental documentation accurately
Essential Knowledge and
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job.
- Understand basic arithmetic in reference to instructions where interpretations are required
- Limited use in understanding prints and specifications
- Ability to visually verify fine detail work
- Ability to understand and follow directions regarding inspecting printed circuit boards
- Moderate physical lifting or moving of final finished circuit boards (approx. 15-25 lbs)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of one year experience inspecting printed circuit boards
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds without straining
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
· Strength and Endurance: Pipe Layer positions are physically demanding, and a high level of physical fitness is required.
· Competency: Able to read and understand plans and construction.
· Communication: Excellent interpersonal communication and team work skills are necessary as proper completion of an assigned job and working safe will be highly dependent upon this ability.
· Flexibility: Ability to work in a number of diverse locations is pertinent, as work locations may change daily.
· Coordination: Balance, depth perception and eye-hand coordination are critical.
· Expected Hours: Hours will vary by job, location and season. Working a night shift may be required.
· Work Ethic: Dedicated and hard working.
Strong background in construction of heavy civil construction projects including underground utilities consisting of sewer projects both new and rehab, water projects both new and rehab, storm drain projects, trench shoring. The pipe layer is responsible for installing underground pipes, which vary in size from 6”-108” of various types (RCP, PVC, Ductile Iron, Steel, etc.) for residential, civil, and commercial projects. Installation of the pipe includes positioning, joining, and aligning the pipes at proper depths, angles, and grades. The pipe layer is also responsible for rigging and setting concrete precast structures such as, manhole inlet structures, etc. The pipe layer is essential in communicating with other team members regarding the excavating activities associated with installing the pipe to ensure work is performed safety and efficiently.
- Site and utility co looking for an experienced pipe layer /laborer with sewer, water and drain experience
- Position is full time, and benefits are available. Compensation will be determined based on experience.
Network Engineer - Routers, Layer 2/3 Switches, Exchange 2007+
Routers, Layer 2/3 Switches, Exchange 2007+ Network Engineer
Routers, Layer 2/3 Switches, Exchange 2007+ - Skills Required
Routers, Layer 2/3 Switches, Exchange 2007+, Windows 7, Server 2008If you are an experienced Network Engineer, please read on!
What You Need for this Position
A+, NET+, Security+ Certifications
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) - Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) - 2+ year experience in computer network management
Strong computer skills and intermediate knowledge in routers, layer 2/3 switches, and other networking devices
Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems and Applications (Exchange 2007+, Windows 7, Server 2008+) Preferred:
MCSE, CCNA, A+, NET+, MCP What's In It for You - Full-time, direct-hire opportunity
Benefits So, if you are an experienced Network Engineer, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Routers, Layer 2/3 Switches, Exchange 2007+* CA-HanfordRO1-NetworkEngineer
Brick Layer And Masonry Restoration Mechanic PCC
we are looking to fill the position of a experienced brick layer and masonry restoration mechanic, skilled in concrete patching, re-pointing, caulking, coatings, conventional scaffold, and swing scaffolding, also experienced laborers.
Responsible for assembling, connecting, and constructing pipe systems for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains. Ensures ground is prepped and trenches dug out for pipes. Aligns pipes and seals joints together with cement or glue.
We currently offer medical and retirement benefits, Certain paid holidays, paid vacation, and other incentives. Please contact us for details.
Cage Free Layer House Person
CAGE FREE LAYER HOUSE PERSONDoherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Thompson, Iowa is currently interviewing for a Cage Free Layer House Person, 1st shift and 2nd shift. Our client, Rembrandt Foods, is seeking a Cage Free Layer House Person, to work 1st shift in their Thompson, Iowa location.
This position reports to Cage Free Pullet/Layer Manager. The pay range is $14.00. The Cage Free Layer House Person position is responsible for:iPick up and record daily mortality; pick up and record daily floor eggs.iMonitor egg belts and elevators for egg jams.iUse air hoses to clean buildings; flush water lines routinely.iClean, sweep and perform other housekeeping requirements.The following are required for the Cage Free Layer House Person role:iHusbandry Skills-Maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building.iBasic incidental maintenance skills.iAbility to work in environment with uncaged birds. iAwareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
Please contact the Doherty Thompson office at (641)584-2050 Ext 232. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Pipe Layer (Civil Construction)
The Pipe Layer will be responsible for installing reinforces concrete pipe (RCP) and reinforced concrete box (RCB) for storm drainage structure and curb inlets.
Locate underground utilities Set up a pipe laser to run grade Read and review blueprints Use various hand and power tools Calculate depth, grade and other measurements Work safely at all times Other duties as assigned
Ability to use various tools Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations OSHA 10 and First Aid Certificate (can be obtained upon employment) Ability to lift 60 lbs and more with assistance. Ability to twist, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, crawl, climb ladders, climb stairs, walk on uneven ground, work above ground on scaffolds Use safety equipment 100% of the time and work in a safe manner SpawGlass is an EEO Employer
Pipe Layer With Site Work Experience
Siteworks is looking for motivated individuals with experience to perform multiple tasks including grading, installing underground utilities, running basic equipment such as loader, skid steer, etc. Preference will be given to applicants with experience, a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Applicants will have the opportunity to work on one of our utilities or storm drain crews installing water, sewer, or storm drainage systems.. Applicants should have a working knowledge of storm drain, sewer and water installation procedures. Applicants may be expected to grout storm drain boxes, set lids and fit tongue and groove RCP. Applicants will be expected to install Bell restraints and Megalugs as well as trim pipe to size and tie into existing sewer and water. Applicants will be required to assist supervisor in getting pipe on grade and in the trench. The ability to We request that applicants be flexible as they will be asked to perform other tasks such as grading, moving material onsite.
- Ability to install Megalugs or bell restraints.
- Ability to install and grout storm drain and sewer boxes.
- Ability to set lids on storm drain and sewer boxes.
- Ability to place pipe in trench.
- Ability to assist supervisor in placing pipe on grade.
- Ability to assist supervisor in tie-ins to storm, water and sewer.
- Equipment operating skills is a plus.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!