Carpet Sewer Job Description Sample
Deputy Program Manager - Combined Sewer Overflow / Sanitary Sewer Overflow Programs
Description Burns & McDonnell's rapidly growing Water Practice is in search of Program Managers to market and manage major combined sewer overflow (CSO) and sanitary sewer overflow (SSO) projects for major metropolitan sewer districts across the United States. Founded in 1898 to develop water and sewer systems for municipalities throughout the Midwest, Burns & McDonnell is 100 percent employee-owned and proud to be No. 16 on FORTUNE’s 2017 list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, along with numerous regional workplace and industry honors.
This position requires self-driven individuals responsible for program management of large CSO and SSO projects. Candidates will also be responsible for the establishment and negotiation of scope, schedule, and fees with clients and sub-consultants, program planning, budgeting, the establishment of critical program objectives, negotiating compliance schedules and terms with regulatory agencies, as well as other duties as assigned. Provide managerial and technical direction to professional and support staff during CSO/SSO project execution, including project controls, data management, capital project delivery, public outreach, regulatory compliance, and construction management. Develop and present CSO/SSO program issues to regulatory agencies as well as the general public.
Qualifications Licensed professional engineer with a bachelor's degree in engineering. Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 years of program management experience; however, the completion of advanced degrees may be substituted for work experience.
This position requires individuals with an understanding of the National CSO policy and experience in working on large water/wastewater programs. Candidate must have capital planning and project delivery experience, including design and construction. Familiarity with federal and state regulatory programs related to CSO and SSO control and familiarity with current wet-weather overflow control technologies for CSO and SSO control is a plus.
Candidate shall have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills. EEO/Minorities/Females/Disabled Veterans
Primary Location US-MO-Kansas City
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
About Burns & McDonnell Burns & McDonnell is making the world a more amazing place with more than 5,000 engineers, architects, construction professionals, scientists and consultants on staff and growing. We strive to create amazing success for our clients and amazing careers for our employee-owners.
We take on some of the world’s toughest challenges with the industry’s best thinking. We have offices and projects spanning the US and the globe. We are proud to rank among FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Our culture of 100% employee ownership plays a major role in supporting that outcome. Each employee shares in the ownership of the firm, bringing the commitment of an owner to our projects. Clients appreciate that and have rewarded us with a 90% repeat business rate and decades-long partnerships.
Pretty cool for a 100 year old firm that grows organically. At Burns & McDonnell, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference every day while fulfilling your personal and professional ambitions. Our entrepreneurial culture lets you guide your destiny and shape the path your career travels. And with more than 350 service specialties, your career and development options are abundant. Burns & McDonnell is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Req ID: 170799
Plumber Sewer Installer - Sewer And Excavation Department - PG Montgomery County Nova - Journeyman MD Or Wssc Preferred
PLUMBER Sewer Installer
Sewer and Excavation Department - PG Montgomery County NOVA - Journeyman MD or WSSC Preferred Very competitive wages! $$ Len the Plumber, Inc Please reference Sewer & Excavation PLUMBER position - you may respond to this job posting, call me 443.563.1811, or email me your resume: LPerdue@lentheplumber.com Summary of Position: The position of Sewer Installation Technician is to repair/replace sewer lines as per sales contracts. The Sewer Installation Technician is responsible for the job site during the excavation process. Includes preparation, execution, and cleanup of sewer replacements. Sewer & Excavation Department. Applicant must have previous Sewer & Excavation plumbing experience and be able to work in outdoor weather conditions. Must be able to pass Drug Screen, Back Ground and Driving Record Check. Must have MD Drivers License! NO 'ON-CALL' HOURS!! Monday
Friday Day Shift (Weekends / OT optional) Please reference Sewer & Excavation PLUMBER position - you may respond to this job posting, call me 443.563.1811, or email me your resume: LPerdue@lentheplumber.com Must have excavation experience and experience replacing water and sewer lines! Licensed MD WSSC Journeyman or Master Plumbers preferred Duties and Responsibilities + + Coordinate with Excavation Operator and Estimator prior to beginning the job the most successful way to complete Sewer Replacement/Repair.
Accurately measure, cut and reconnect sewer pipe.
Adhere to all safety policies and protocol
Maintain accurate inventory of both truck stock and items used on job site
Confirm prior to leaving site that customer is satisfied with end result and signature is obtained
Collect balance of job
Submit job folders to office after completion of job along with balance due
Maintain contact with salesperson should issues arise on job site that may impact customer experience
Other duties as assigned.
Operate company vehicle in a responsible and courteous manner
Other duties as assigned
Work is performed in residential homes
MD Journeyman or Master Plumber License
Ability to work a varying schedule depending on company’s needs – possibly work off-shift with minimal notice if required; or regular schedule of early, mid, or evening shifts that will include holidays and weekends
Ability to follow directions well, and demonstrate sound work ethic
Honesty, integrity and trustworthiness in dealing with customers; some cash handling
Adhere to all safety policies and protocol
Assist in loading materials at warehouse at the beginning of each day
Report to Warehouse each morning no later than 6:45 AM unless directed otherwise in assigned uniform
At the end of each work day report time finished via her text or phone call
Maintain accurate report of time and report on Weekly Timesheet each Thursday
Schedule begins 6:45 AM
Physical requirements of position include being able to tolerate working outdoors year-round in the elements / weather; lifting, transporting, adjusting heavy objects and equipment 75 – 100 pounds; bending, twisting, climbing, squatting, reaching; working in confined spaces; climbing ladders; exposure to smells associated with Sewer and Water; exposures to sounds associated with power tools; may come in contact with sharp, hot / cold supplies or equipment
Daily Job paperwork, create accurate and timely invoices, timesheets or other daily paperwork
Will safely drive and be able to maintain a well-inventoried company truck and maintain clean driving record
Familiarity with required tools and special industry equipment
Excellent Time-Management skills and strong Customer Service focus
Excellent communication skills in dealing with customer to educate, explain, recommend
Ability to maintain a clean, safe, organized job site and service vehicle
Will be working in Residential areas, in trenches averaging 4 ft
- 18 ft deep
Participate in training sessions and company meetings
Other duties as assigned Benefits Include: + $0 Deductible Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Company Matched 401k
Up to 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation
Team building/company sponsored family events CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO! LORI PERDUE Human Resources Business Partner Direct Dial: 443.563.1811 LPerdue@lentheplumber.com Len the Plumber 1552 Ridgely Street Baltimore, Maryland 21230 http://www.lentheplumber.com/ EOE We are an equal opportunity employer.Women, minorities, veterans and individuals withdisabilities are encouraged to apply.
Stanley Steemer Iowas leader in carpet cleaning is seeking ambitious and motivated individuals. Experience a plus but not required.
One thing is certain--when you work for Stanley Steemer, you work for the industry leader. Teamwork, open communication, personal recognition, performance based rewards, promotion from within, and fun are all part of the framework that makes Stanley Steemer what it is today. There are exciting opportunities available for the right person at our independently-owned Des Moines locations.
You'll be part of a team that helps every member succeed, because your success is our success. Are you interested in a career as a Carpet Cleaning Technician? Please feel free to call or just simply respond to this ad to learn more about this challenging and rewarding position. (Background check and drug testing requierd)
Carpet Technician Location:
Job Code: 1433 # of Openings:
We Are The Service Companies
Service. Above All.
Maintains carpets by shampooing and spray buffing.
Maintains floor care equipment.
Working knowledge of buffers, auto scrubbers and carpet extractors.
Teaches others how to perform floor care.
Smiles and is friendly when interacting with co-workers, guests and property employees.
Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures.
Asks supervisor or other employees for help when needed.
Is open to coaching and feedback from supervisor. Makes improvement.
Works weekends and holidays.
Acts as a role model to other The Service Companies employees.
- High School education or GED.
Skills and Attributes:
Must meet company and clients appearance standards.
Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
Ability to perform all duties as required with or without an accommodation.
Team Member Benefits
Vision Insurance + 401K Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Carpet Cleaning Service Technician
Zerorez of Denver is a family owned business that cares about its' customers and employees. Our team strives to operate at a higher standard. Our Vision, coupled with the Zerorez technology will deliver unmatched results for our customers.We not only want to leave our customers satisfied with the completed job, but we want to create what we call “Raving Fans!” Job Description Our Service Technicians clean carpet, upholstery and tile & grout for residential customers all along the front range. We leave each morning with an assigned route of jobs that are pre-scheduled (no door-to-door sales). We visit 3-4 customers per day to assist them withtheircleaning needs. Our highly trained Technicians are viewed as the experts in the industry. If you have the following qualities we are willing to train youto be successful. Preferred Qualifications
Good Customer Skills
Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
Ability to perform physical work and some heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds)
A clean and professional appearance
Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
A clear driving record (background checks performed)
A clean criminal history (background checks performed)
Upbeat and positive attitude Benefits + 4-5 day work weeks
Hourly paid training (during training/evaluation process)
Competitive commission-base pay (upon completion of training)
Entry Level Carpet Maintenance Tech
CARPET MAINTENANCE (VARIOUS LOCATIONS)
TRAINING PROVIDED (Transportation a plus)
Cleans carpet and upholstery or textile at customer locations
Reports to: Senior Technician or
Responsibilities: Job Staging
- Arrive in uniform and start staging for scheduled work under direction of Senior Technician or Operations Manager.
- Should be able to accurately mix pre-spray, anti-static, odor neutralizer, and other chemicals which can be started independently by reading the work order and calculating the amount of materials and equipment.
- Test equipment and perform minor repairs, if necessary.
- Report any major problems to the Senior Technician or Operations Manager.
- Fill out time sheet daily.
- Dump trash.
- Organize storeroom and carts.
- Clean & load vans.
- Mix any solutions needed.
Job Site Performance
- Upon arrival at site, unload van and stage materials and equipment at specific start locations.
- Ensure that all of the right equipment and materials are taken inside.
- Perform job duties, including spraying, laying, agitating, spotting, vacuuming, edging, and other cleaning methods.
- Note any questions or problems immediately to Senior Technician.
- Clean all equipment used during
- Load equipment/materials onto cart and back into van.
Nightly Job Closeout
- Upon arrival back at office, unload equipment and materials from van then return to storeroom.
- Return materials and equipment to storeroom.
- Fill out time sheet.
- Must become proficient at identifying and treating spots
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to lift 50 lbs. several times a day.
- Team-oriented, due to nature of job
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services!
Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Technician
ASD Waterworks and Plymouth Carpet Service has been providing superior quality service to home and business owners since 1956. We have become a household name by delivering quality service and going above and beyond our customer's' expectations. Our services include carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, area rug cleaning as well as 24 hour flood emergency services.
Prior experience working in this area is not required; we provide paid training to master the skills and knowledge!
- Demonstrate exceptional care while providing cleaning services in the customer’s home or business;
- Complete all jobs assigned in and be willing to take additional jobs as needed;
- Communicate professionally and efficiently with our customers and the office staff;
- Complete all paperwork and payment transactions with customer;
- Maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of assigned van and tools.
- Passionate about service and motivated to exceed customer expectations
- Outgoing with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication
- Eye for detail
- Ability to sell with confidence
- Previous experience in the cleaning and/or restoration industry
- IICRC Certifications in carpet, upholstery, tile, or water restoration
- Ability to work rotating weekend schedules
- Ability to rotate on call, Friday-Sunday, 24/7 for emergency flood services (several times per year)
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Customer service experience
- Able to pass a background check
- Ability to comfortably lift up to 50 lbs regularly
Carpet / Air Duct Cleaning Technician
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services has openings for entry level and experienced technicians for Carpet and Air Duct systems cleaning.
Our Average Cleaning Technician earns $35,000-$50,000 annually.
- We will provide you with comprehensive PAID training.
- The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory.
- You will learn customer service, technical trades and receive sales experience.
Benefits include :
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental Plans
Cleaning Technician Job Requirements :
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team.
- Honest and looking to work for an ethical business.
- Organized person with positive attitude.
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
- Experienced in air duct/HVAC systems cleaning is a plus but not a requirement.
Minimum Job Requirements :
- Requires medium to light labor and an extremely positive attitude.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs. consecutively.
- Candidate must pass drug screen
- Candidate must pass Background Check
Carpet Cleaning Technicians
Magic Carpet Incorporated is seeking a Carpet Cleaning, Repair and Water damage Technicians to become a part of our team! You will assist with commercial and Residential carpet cleaning, repair and water damage.
- Assist with the installation and repair of machinery and electronic equipment
- Experience with company truck with truck-mounted Equipment
- Evaluate water damage at homes/businesses
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Carpet cleaning/repair and water damage experience needed.
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Benefits, and Bonus Incentives. Please only qualified, experienced applicants apply
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Up to $3000.00 sign on BONUS!!! Depending on experience.
Together, we can make the world clean.
You have a natural sense of order, organization and cleanliness. You can’t stand messes, clutter or stains. They offend your soul. That spot on the sofa where your friend spilled wine in college... still haunts your dreams.
We want you on our team. You get it. And it’s not something that can be taught. You have to feel it in your bones. But your natural desire to make order from chaos will make you a successful and emotionally satisfied Carpet Cleaning Technician.
Every day you’ll leave your customers’ home looking better than it has in years. Then... you’ll do it again for someone new. You’ll meet new people every day. Each one of them has a problem, and you’re going to be specifically trained in how to solve it. Different problems need different solutions but we’re going to cover all of them. Every. Single. One.
Who Are We?
We’re Zerorez. We hold the patent on the most effective and safe carpet cleaning process ever created. And we’re going to teach it to you. Don’t like chemicals and soaps? Awesome. Neither do we. Our process uses water... and that’s it. We do a little science to the water, mess about with the temperature and pH to make it super active. But
it’s still water. So safe you can drink it. Want to make people’s homes safe for their children and pets? You just became their favorite person in the world. That was easy.
What do we provide?
- Solid competitive pay.
• Uniforms to provide confidence to your customer and professionalism to your appearance.
What’s the downside?
This is hard work. Physical work. If you don’t have muscles now, you’re going to have them soon. Some people just can’t hack it. Our female techs have Michelle Obama arms.
Attention to detail is everything. That includes learning the process, following the plan and having a keener eye for clean than your customer. Some of them are very good at spotting dirt. You’re better.
Hey, speaking of attention to detail, we’ve hidden a little secret in this paragraph. The last 2 lines of this ad are totally bogus. Ignore them. We put that in for people who ignore the small things and skip to the end. But that’s not you, right? So send your resume and cover letter to Avigue@Zerorez.com and put, “Zerorez Clean” in the subject line. If you follow the bogus instructions at the end of the ad, your email goes nowhere. Total dead end. See? You’re already doing better than almost everyone. By providing you pay attention to these details you are one step closer to a real career.
In your email give us an example that demonstrates your fanatical commitment to cleanliness. Tell us why you would be a great team mate. If you think like we do, you will succeed wildly and have a great time doing it. This is only the beginning. You will have chances to advance train and lead others. If you are excited to meet us, we are even more excited to make you part of our team.
Send your resume and cover letter by email to
Contact : Zeroreztampa@mailnator.com
Subject : Clean Carpets Cheaper
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!