Carrollton Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver (No Experience Needed)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our client's team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Host/Hostess - Baylor Medical Center Carrollton
ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute.
Learn more at or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description: Essential Tasks &
Delivers patients' meal trays and food items in
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving.
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
- No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
- Pets & rides welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
- Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere!
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Experienced CDL A Truck Drivers Needed In Waco, TX!
We're looking for experienced Class A CDL team drivers out of the Waco, Texas area who are in search of an outstanding career. We have the miles if you have the drive. When you join Dedicated Services, Inc., you'll have the opportunity for weekly home time and a comprehensive benefit package that includes a 401(k), so you can take care of and be with your family. If you're looking for some regularity, we also offer the possibility of static lanes with seniority on our accounts! Interested candidates please call 866-511-5025 or apply online.
Here at Dedicated Services, Inc., our experienced drivers will earn up to $0.51 cents per mile on this account! Do you have enough experience to become a lead driver? Lead drivers earn an EXTRA $0.10 cents per mile. That’s up to $0.61 cents per mile with Dedicated Services, Inc. Call a recruiter now to see when you can start with us! With experience on this account, we can put you on a static lane. Interested candidates please call 866-511-5025 or apply online.
- Experienced drivers earn an average income of $63k-$65k per year!
- Weekly home time
- Comprehensive benefit package
Interested candidates call 866-511-5025 or apply online.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Dedicated, Home Most Days
Dedicated miles and greathometime only with Hogan.
- Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- $0.44 CPM
- Average $51,000+Annually!
- HOME MOST DAYS!
- No Touch Freight
- BRAND NEW Equipment
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan
- Full time and part time positions available
- Valid Class A CDL License
- 6 months of truck driving experience
- Clean verifiable MVR record
- Drivers must live within 50 miles of Ft Worth
We have routes you can rely on.
We’ve done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Retail/Distribution
Dollar General is hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team. We offer our CDL-A Truck Drivers competitive benefits and wages and a unique driver position that requires both delivery experience and retail experience.
Steady truck driving miles, bonuses, and unload pay can really add up. As part of our trucking fleet, you will deliver product from our distribution center to our stores where we fulfill our mission of serving others every day. The ideal candidate will have worked in a food or product distribution driving type of role. Apply now for a truck driving job with Dollar General.
Vave Program Manager
- Facilitate the meetings and conduct events (tasks for particular product to have value engineering methodology applied and compile ideas from different stakeholders) as assigned by customer.
- Manage and coordinate with various stakeholders in different areas like technology, manufacturing, supply chain and field (operations) across globe to successfully navigate through program objectives.
- Determine strategies to move the program forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results
- Provide strong leadership that fosters participation in continuous improvement efforts, open communication and a self-directed team approach.
- Prepare documentation for reviews and reports based on idea discussions.
- Participate in cross-functional team in leading process improvement and guide the project team on domain specific questions & discussions.
Demonstrate strong communication, coordination and leadership skills.
- Candidate with Engineering backgrounds with degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 12+ years of relevant experience.
- Candidate with Masters in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other discipline or MBA will be preferable.
- Prior product development experience and handling life cycle stages are preferred one.
- Experience with O&G preferred.
- Experience in handling product design, assemblies and manufacturing drawings.
- Knowledge on GD&T, Awareness to ASME, API standards.
- Candidates with SAVE certification : Associate Value Specialist (AVS) or Certified Value Specialist (CVS) preferred .
- Prior manufacturing process improvement accomplishments such as value steam mapping, lean or six sigma events would be added advantage.
- Strong project management skills and success in leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of fundamental manufacturing processes
- Experience in costing and pricing of hardware and materials
Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
Demonstrate strong communication, coordination and leadership skills.
- Value Engineering/Value Analysis (VAVE) work experience in Mechanical industry.
- Design and Release (D&R),
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Assembly (DFA):
- VAVE of Downhole Tools products
- Design & Development/Engineering
- Cost reduction of products
- VAVE &
Six Sigma Certification.
- Doctorate, Mechanical Engineering, or
- Masters of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Software Powered by iCIMS
CDL A Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!