Carrollton Job Description Sample
Facilities Supervisor (Hama) - SNE
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Running Day to Day Warehouse floor operations
Inventory control/management utilizing customer warehouse management systems
Safe Work environment utilizing tools provided by GM and Aramark
Update customer's on outgoing inventory
Run and build scrap processes to maintain lean outlook
Implement and maintain inventory and material management strategies by regular review of inventory parameter
Scheduling and communicating customer trucking needs on a daily basis
Helped Process daily paperwork; updating Warehouse Management system
Running daily activity reports and putting together shipments
Conduct root cause analysis for shipping/storage issues and define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence
Participate in regular business and performance reviews with customer
Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
Ensuring plant operations are in line with customer needs
Report all needed facility maintenance
Keep updated and well-maintained facility records
Manage Preventive/Corrective maintenance program
Oversee all contractors onsite at all times (pre-task setup and roll outs)
Report to GM Leadership Team daily
Manage and maintain safety records
Must have advanced Office (word, Excel, PowerPoint)
High level of organization skills and customer service
Strong knowledge of Logistics systems
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Manager, Financial Systems
Company: G6 Hospitality
This position reports to the Director, Financial Systems Administration and Accounts Payable and is responsible for Oracle Financial ERP applications as a subject matter expert. The position manages three analysts. Collectively, the team supports the functional users and acts as a liaison to various IT and PMO departments to implement, upgrade and maintain system functionality. The position will assist in developing business and system requirements to achieve company objectives and improve other department efficiencies. The department is responsible fo emergency response to identify, communicate and assist in the recovery of data or bringing a system online.
About G6 Hospitality
Whether you're working at our headquarters in Carrollton or at one of our Motel 6 or Studio 6 locations, you have the unique opportunity to connect and leave a positive impact on those who visit us every day, in a real and meaningful way.
As an iconic brand in economy lodging, we live to serve both our guest and our team members, equally. We seek out those who have a Heart for Service and a desire to grow with our organization. We provide our team members competitive benefits, in addition to leadership coaching and development opportunities through robust training and forums. Plus, with our Operation Next Step program we are committed to honoring and supporting our veterans and military spouses by creating opportunities to take that next step in their career with us.
At G6, we work hard but we make sure to show our appreciation for our team members' contributions during our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day events, in addition to providing incentives for our frontline team members.
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
Supervise three system analysts, prepare and communicate reviews and disciplinary action if needed
Promote staff development by leading, training, and providing assistance
Prepare and manage department budget and forecasts
Oversee and maintain user access to Financial ERP applications
Assist functional users to expand the usage of Financial ERP and other systems to achieve efficiencies
Keep the functional users trained and proficient in Financial ERP applications
Financial System support and solving system issues including escalation to Software support
Collaborate with IT to track and resolve open Serena tickets in the finance area
Translate high-level functional business requirements into IT specifications and manage changes as they are developed
Lead functional experts in system testing and script writing
Subject matter experts on Oracle ERP applications and first level of support on related PCI testing, patch releases and upgrades
Liaison with business owners, IT and PMO to implement, upgrade and develop new systems and processes
Develop process changes
Assist with financial system RFP process, evaluation and selection
Learn accounting imbedded in the subsystems and provide guidance for accounting improvements
Problem solve to produce optimum results and resolutions
Support other external finance systems as assigned
Detailed Oracle ERP or any other large ERP Financial System knowledge with hands on experience
Read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other Team Members
Emergency 24 hour response when systems are down or significantly impacting the users
Weekend and night testing when users are out of the system
Self-Motivated and Proactive
If applicable, ability to travel for meetings with customers, vendors, other Team Members, and/or other business necessities
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
Bachelor's Degree in IT may be considered with appropriate functional experience
Three years of accounting or finance experience using ERP systems in that role
Three years business analyst experience
Previous management experience of at least 3 years required
In-depth Oracle ERP Financial System or any other large ERP Financial System knowledge
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Visio or other flowcharting software
Organized, attention to detail, and research skills needed
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Communicates and interacts well with various levels of staff including senior management
Independent thinker with ability to prepare full analysis with little supervision and guidance
Ability to identify and arrive at solutions for most issues and seek senior management approval
Meet assigned deadlines and escalate appropriately when there are problems
Ability to find topics and issues that are not readily apparent
To apply, please click on the application link, or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Business Analyst
1) Collect, analyze & synthesize data to document requirements & translate into technology needs & formal specifications;
2) Provide guidance, facilitation & technical domain expertise to the team on complex tasks;
3) Plan, estimate, & implement changes into software using programming skills, testing, review of products & systems, and providing support to customers;
4) Create technical & user documents & understand and propose new features for custom software components;
5) Facilitate development and project management teams to migrate software products to the cloud;
6) Track software modifications and defects & maintain appropriate versioning using GIT tools;
7) Work with task management tools like JIRA to track progress of each feature or bug through the software development lifecycle;
8) Draft requirements to move software applications into containers for ease of hosting in different machines;
9) Work with & understand different file formats like XML, JSON request/response payloads, REST API's, HTTP protocols — GET/POST/PUT/DELETE methods & relational database systems;
10) Create & maintain technical specifications for developers;
11) Understand business requirements & create specification documents with technical details (using API's & libraries) specifying how the requirements can be addressed;
12) Gather information & create specifications based on documentation received from 3rd party vendors for implementation;
13) Analyze technical details & functionality provided by PI party APIs & libraries;
14) Identify how implementation of APIs will accomplish business & technical requirements;
15) Act as a SCRUM master conducting Agile ceremonies like backlog grooming, sprint planning/estimation, daily stand-ups, sprint review & retrospective;
16) Meet with development team (developers, quality assurance) & product managers to clarify requirements & define acceptance criteria;
17) Discuss with product managers and user experience team members to assist with implementation & application requirements;
18) Coordinate with user experience teams to create & review samples of application user interface screens (wireframes) & clickable prototypes to visualize requirements before implementation;
19) Create & maintain integrated help system;
20) Write clear user manual/help documentation;
21) Keep user guide up-to-date with new features as added to software application;
22) Serve as liaison among business stakeholders to elicit, analyze, & validate requirements for changes to business products, processes & systems.
2) 2 years' experience working with Amazon Web Services cloud platform;
3) 2 years' experience with GIT version control system;
4) 3 years' experience with Atlassian JIRA task management tool;
5) 2 years' experience with containerized applications;
6) 3 years' experience working with complex file formats & relational data;
7) 3 years' experience writing technical specification documents;
8) 3 years' experience working with 3rd party libraries and vendors;
9) 3 years' experience in Agile methodologies;
10) 3 years' experience creating mock ups & prototypes;
11) 3 years' experience creating Help documentation.
Apply/View Full Description
Dynamics CRM - Consultant Technico-Fonctionnel
Entreprise à taille humaine, jeune, dynamique, et en pleine croissance, notre client souhaite renforcer son équipe sur la partie MS Dynamics CRM avec plusieurs profils de Consultant Technico-Fonctionnels.
- Étude des besoins fonctionnels
- Mise en place, configuration et paramétrage de MS Dynamics CRM
- Intégration avec les outils préexistants
- Bonnes connaissances en gestion de la relation client
- Manipulation de base de données (SQL)
- Bon relationnel et à l’aise en communication
- Bonnes capacités rédactionnelles
Outre un CDI avec un excellent package salarial, notre client vous offre la possibilité d’évoluer sur des missions intéressantes, au sein d’une ESN ayant un partenariat très fort avec Microsoft.
Vous aurez aussi l’opportunité de travailler avec les dernières solutions à la pointe de la technologie, de vous former sur celles-ci et de passer des certifications.
International Tax Accountant
- Work independently to solve tax software problems and to learn the business/customer requirements.
- Generate and approve innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Create well written requirements, functional, and design documents
- Prepare and conduct presentations for various stakeholders
- Train and support internal stakeholders in the products and solutions coming from our team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 7+ years of accounting, business analysis and/or development experience
- Work history should include experience with a consolidated federal return, look through for intercompany transactions, dividend distributions, Subpart F tests and limitations, previously taxed income, allocation and apportionment of deductions under Section 861, deemed paid tax credits, and preparation of forms 5471 and 8858.
- Experience in a corporate tax department, foreign partnerships and preparing form 1118 a plus.
- Solid mathematical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle and/or Agile software development practices a plus
Route Sales Representative
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for selling and merchandising Frito-Lay's complete line of quality products at local stores including convenience stores, gas stations, and large grocery stores. As a Route Sales Representative, you would drive a small Frito-Lay truck which requires a regular driver's license and insurance. Hours per week average approximately 50 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work in all weather conditions.
Some of the more frequent tasks you would perform include:
Driving to assigned locations
Check-in with store decision maker, check-in delivery, obtain signatures, collect proof of delivery
Using equipment (e.g. carts, pallets, etc.) to unload products and move throughout the store
Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
Ensuring back-room inventory reaches the sales floor and organizing/maintaining back-room inventory in proper location
Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products and process returns and credits with receiver
Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
Assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
Ordering, scanning and logging backstock using handheld device
Safely maximizing sales and minimizing waste
This is a physical job. We transform store aisles, end caps, and displays into works of art, from the lowest shelf to the highest shelf. Start times typically begin between three o'clock and seven o'clock in the morning. Hours per week average 50 to 60 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work in all weather conditions.
Our diverse team strives for perfection, and you should feel comfortable working under minimal supervision. We are proud to set industry standards in terms of pay and benefits. In addition to our generous starting wage found at the top of this listing, you will also enjoy unbeatable benefits including, but not limited to:
Health care benefits (including dental and vision)
Retirement savings benefits such as a pension and 401(k)
Education advising and tuition reimbursement
Best-in-class discounts at retailers across the country
Paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers
RSRs who come to work with us have a wide variety of experience. Team members have honed their skills with success in prior roles including sales jobs, retail jobs, restaurant jobs, and customer service jobs. We all pride ourselves on the quality of our work, but we do have some minimum requirements in common:
21 years of age or older
Valid driver's license with proof of insurance
Ability to climb, push, pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
Ability to lift 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation (examples: a microwave; a cinder block)
You'll need to pass DOT physical and certification
This position also requires a review of your driving history.
People often ask what kind of characteristics will make them successful in this position. Here is an idea of what our managers are looking for:
Strong Work Ethic: as a RSR, you are trusted to represent Frito-Lay values to your colleagues, customers, and the public. You accurately report your time using your company-issued device and you are comfortable working without a manager monitoring your day-to-day activities.
Flexibility: you are able to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them by yourself
Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers, you help them find what they need and deliver service that exceed their expectations
Attention to Detail: our RSRs are meticulous when it comes to checking dates on chips, tidying shelves, and arranging products; you are also responsible for accurately completing daily paperwork (e.g. DOT logs)
Communication: you will be working closely with other Frito-Lay team members and it's important to communicate regularly; good communication also includes checking in and out with the store manager
Positive Attitude: you will be part of a sales team that relies on one another to build professional relationships and attend to customer needs while following Frito-Lay and store procedures, work rules and safety policies
Tech Savvy: you are very comfortable using multiple technology devices each day to accomplish your goals
Conscientious: you are organized, task driven, comfortable following direction and adhering to a specific schedule
Initiative: our RSRs often describe their routes as "their business." You have a deep understanding of your role within the sales team and you constantly strive to achieve and exceed sales growth targets
Does this sound like you?
The way it works is simple: we provide the information and tools to empower you to take charge of your career. At Frito-Lay, it's pay for performance all the way, and we will give you the training to flourish as the newest member of our exceptional team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo (Frito Lay) is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Reasons to work for this company:
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
- Education-A BA/BS degree in engineering or related discipline
- Experience- 3+ years of directly related experience in process control and/or manufacturing and/or information services is preferred.
- Experience in the Oil/Gas, Pharmaceutical and/or Food/Bev industry background or other similar industries
- Experience with more than one PLC and SCADA platforms
Lead Business Analsyt
- Independently, the candidate must be able to solve complex tax software problems and strive to learn the business/customer requirements. Additionally, the candidate:
- Generates innovative approaches to problems
- Prepares and conducts presentations for various user areas and staff levels, including management
- Has mastered industry processes and terminology used in the area
- Creates and maintains well designed and written test plans
- Is responsible for one or more projects that financially impact the company
- Four year accounting degree, advanced degree preferred.
- 7-10 years tax accounting experience.
- The candidate must possess proficient knowledge of the tax aspects of corporate tax compliance specializing in US Federal and/or state taxation.
- Prior use of tax compliance software and prior experience in tax software development.
- Preparation of Insurance and/or Partnership Tax Returns.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Apply/View Full Description
Customer Service Order Entry Rep
CornerStone Staffing has openings for one of the leading supply chain distributors in the US. Distributing groceries and food to convenience stores, restaurants, mass merchants and drug stores.
Come be a part of a rewarding and rapidly growing team, in the North Dallas Carrollton Addison area.
CornerStone Staffing is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Customer Service Order Entry Rep
Location: Carrollton Addison, TX
- Temp to Hire!
Schedule: between 10am
30-36 hours / week
Must be available any day of the week, with 2 days off, usually one weekend day!
Order entry customer service rep will take or make calls to restaurants for their industrial food orders placed via phone.
Client will place weekly orders and you will accurately take, place and confirm their order for delivery
In the event that customer's deadlines are passed, you would call the customer to get their order in time for their weekly deliveries.
Quick and accurate 10-key skills required - must be able to 10-key by touch!
Excellent 10 key skills!
Previous customer service or order entry experience is required.
Good Customer Service Skills and an excellent phone voice!
Must be able to work all scheduled shifts including weekends!
High School Diploma is required
Application Process Includes:
For immediate consideration, send your resume to
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, or below this job description, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If your are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application.
After completing the Online Application if you are new to CornerStone Staffing, come to the Addison office to interview with a recruiter Mon Thu @ 9am:
CornerStone Staffing Addison
5080 Spectrum Drive, Suite #100W
Addison, TX 75001
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!