Carroter Job Description Sample
Planting Foreman – Conventional Carrots
To assist supervisor in the planting operations and oversee the planting in his absence.
- Must have experience with seed spider planters and planting techniques.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Must be Bilingual, English/Spanish.
- Must be computer oriented and/or willing to be trained on company systems.
- Must have the ability to travel as required to planting areas which include: Bakersfield, Imperial Valley, Coachella Valley, Santa Maria, Shandon, Madera, Salinas Valley and possibly others in state and out.
- Must possess good mathematical skills.
- Must be organized and able to work independently without supervision.
- Must pass pre-placement drug/alcohol screen, physical and FCE and have a valid driver’s license and clean DMV.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Must be able to perform all functions of a Planting employee. Travel to different fields. Perform other duties as assigned. This description reflects the principal function of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Walking on even and uneven surfaces, sight, hearing, standing, sitting, bending, twisting, stooping, climbing up cat walks on planters, reaching forward, reaching overhead and below the shoulder, . Lifting and carrying 75 pounds.
Forty Carrots Restaurant, Full Time: Bloomingdales Boca Raton
Do you have what it takes to provide outstanding service in a full-service restaurant environment? Are you prepared to create an exciting and engaging environment to the best and most deserving guests in the world? Bloomingdale's, Like No Other Store In The World is seeking an experienced Restaurant Server. If you are enthusiastic about pursuing a career in the restaurant business and would like to serve fun and creative food to our upscale clientele, we might be just the place for you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand and be able to describe all offerings on the Standard and well as Specials menu
- Understand typical Coursing as well as the it s link to Upselling
- Enter orders into our Micros POS system
- Be adept at self-banking
- Deliver s OUTSTANDING service to all guests
- Work with the bus and host teams to assist in bussing, clearing and resetting tables
- Adhere to company policy and State and Federal regulations regarding service of alcohol
- Experience working in a restaurant as a server preferred
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
- A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends, extended hours and key event days
Associated topics: anfitri?nas, auxiliar de comedor, camarera, camarero, dining room attendant, dining room captain, maitre d, server, server camarero, wait staff
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!