Carroting Machine Offbearer Job Description Sample
Machine Feeder Stacker
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Machine Feeder Stacker - Hazleton, PA
33 North Powell Drive
Hazleton, Pennsylvania, 18201
We have an opportunity for a Machine Feeder Stacker to load flat product on to forming chute.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Load assigned machines with correct product.
Assist machine operator in labeling of corrugated.
Remove machine waste and load into baler.
Pull wire if needed.
Perform housekeeping duties to insure department and company standards are maintained.
Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by lead person and supervisor.
What You Need to Succeed:
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Basic Math skills required.
MECHANICAL SKILLS: Basic understanding of Machinery & processes.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, write & understand basic English. Able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers & management and deal effectively & professionally under pressure.
REASONING ABILITY: Job requires making decisions based on established guidelines regarding running or shutting down on defective work and operational problems/difficulties of all kinds.
ATTENDANCE: Accrued attendance points must be below 5.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimal 8 hr shift schedule with some overtime.
Occasional overhead lifting required. (3 lbs up 5lbs to 50 times a hour)
Required to stand & walk continually.
Frequently lifting, pushing, and/or pulling 5 to 10 lbs. (Up to 50 times a hour)
Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling & reaching. (Up to 50 times a hour)
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
The SMT Machine Operator will be based in Milpitas, CA. We make a multitude of high tech products for a lot of different companies at this site. The SMT operator runs Siemens machines and Panasonic Machines. Requires knowledge on solder Dek printing, handplace and operates BTU ovens.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Passionate customer focus
Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
Check MPI for correct toolings like stencils, fixtures, solder paste, correct solder paste settings, oven settings.
Correct parts in feeders.
Perform daily operation of surface mount and/or auto insertion machines for assembly of printed circuit boards using IPC standards and customer documentation to assure quality standards and meet customer demands.
Verify accuracy of documentation per work orders, machine programming, and customer specifications.
Pull, count, and verify parts by manufacturer part number necessary for assembly per work orders.
Setup parts according to program setup sheet, correcting feeder pitch, vibe plate and tray.
Change reels/part banks on machine during job changeovers.
Tear down and restore parts to inventory upon job completion.
Create new printer programs and teach device layout paste checks for all fine pitch, BGA and specialty parts.
Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision.
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and equipment and follow prescribed regulations.
Able to work with speed and efficiency while ensuring product quality.
Interacts professionally and effectively with a diverse group of employees and customers.
Learns and practices standard operating procedures.
Maintains prompt and regular attendance based on the work hours established by management.
Handles confidential information with tact and discretion.
Other duties as assigned.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
High School Diploma or Equivalent
1 year working with related experience or training
Experience with PCBs and PBBAs
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Previous Flex Experience
- 3 Years of related experience.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
Employee discounts at local retailers
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Machine Learning Engineer
Home Careers Jobs Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer Engineering | Long Beach, California
Laserfiche solutions help organizations transform and modernize. Today's machine learning algorithms play a pivotal role in improving how we solve complex real-life scenarios.
Laserfiche is looking for a passionate and highly experienced machine learning expert to help build a machine learning team. Your extensive experience in machine learning, statistical modeling, and natural language processing knowledge will play a key role in spearheading the development of shared components which will be used by our global multi-product platform. You will be responsible for building a team and growing a set of engineers to support this mission.
You will actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle: analysis, technical design, planning development, testing, release and production support. Your team will interact with providing guidance and developing components for several product teams who are integrating machine learning into their products.
As the experienced machine learning engineer, you will be provided with challenging opportunities in a diverse, dynamic and energetic team environment while liaising with various businesses.
Ability to direct the change and enhancement in our current machine learning system and infrastructure
Develop scalable and generalized solutions that could be applied to specific and/or other problems
Comfortable to provide technical guidance to the new machine learning engineering team
Stay on top of the latest advancements in machine learning and software development trends
Ability to build end to end scalable machine learning systems
Understand the differences between machine learning engineers, data scientists, research scientists/applied research scientists, and distributed systems engineers
What You'll Need:
7-10+ years of machine learning experience
MS or Ph.D. in CS, Statistics or relevant field
Strong quantitative skills to apply complex statistical methods
Extensive awareness of natural language processing techniques and ability to effectively apply them
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
The Machine Operator Supervisor will be managing the team and responsible for the set up and operation of screw making equipment.
- Supervise and coordinates activities of production employees to ensure product conforms to customer specifications.
- Trains employees in work methods and procedures.
- Assigns work, supervises daily activities of production personnel.
- Reviews daily production of production personnel.
- Set up jobs on automatic screw machines.
- Reviews and resolves operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of applied screw making experience preferred.
Machine Learning & Distributed Ledger Sr. Engineer
• Responsible for delivery in the areas of: data science/machine learning & Distributed Ledger including technology implementations and algorithm development
• Write software (in Python/R/Java) to extract, clean and manipulate large datasets both structured and unstructured
• Construct data staging layers and fast real-time systems to feed machine learning algorithms
• Review and independently test the effectiveness and accuracy of Image Analytics, NLP and machine learning models
• Utilize expertise in models that leverage the newest data sources, technologies, and tools, such as machine learning, Python, Hadoop, AWS, as well as other cutting-edge tools and applications for Machine Learning.
• Investigate the impact of new technologies, applications, and data sources on the future of secondary mortgage business
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting edge solutions.
• Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS
• Create large scale deployments using newly researched methodologies
• Work in Agile environment
• Experience mentoring junior engineers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science
• Comprehensive knowledge of modern statistical learning methods
• At least 5 years’ experience with machine learning and natural language processing
• At least 5 years’ experience with Distributed Ledger technologies
• 5+ years of experience working with AWS
• At least 5 years’ experience in Python (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, Theras, Theano) and any other open source programming languages for large scale data analysis
• At least 7+ years’ experience in Java
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• 2+ years of experience working with financial data
• 5+ years of experience in Python (including NLP) for large scale data analysis
• 7+ years of experience with SQL & relational databases
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in project teams
Machine Operator In NC
Manpower has immediate opening for Machine Operator in Forest City NC
What's in it for you?
Shift : 2nd shift - 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Pay Rate : $12.00 per hour
Duration : 12 months
What is the job?
Perform duties relative to production in the assigned area, and is able to operate all equipment and machinery in the assigned area.
Produce a quality product, safely, on-time, and with the least cost possible.
Accurately record data on process travelers.
Accurately complete computer transactions.
Participate in cell/team activities and adhere to cell/team norms.
Maintain all skill certifications.
Identify areas for improvements.
Communicate with co-workers, management, internal and external customers, and others in a courteous, professional, and proactive manner.
What you bring to the job?
High School Diploma
Manufacturing experience preferred
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good interpersonal skills/teaming ability
Ability to learn computer transactions
Ability to learn and successfully operate production equipment
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Machine Learning Software Engineer (Natural Language Processing)
Machine Learning Software Engineer (Natural Language Processing)
Interested to travel
W2 Contract / FT / H1B Contractor
Masters/PhD. in Computer Science or a related discipline from a reputed institute with grass-root experience of 5+ years in architecting and leading data analytics and Machine Learning (ML) applications
Familiar with general NLP (Natural Learning Processing) tasks and techniques, such as parsing, sequence labeling, NER, entity linking, relation extraction, etc.
3+ years’ experience with various data analysis and visualization tools
3+ years experience with various machine learning/statistical modeling techniques and parameters that affect their performance.
Experience diving into data to discover hidden patterns and conducting error analysis
Strong knowledge of information retrieval methods, including LTR frameworks and ML ranking models
Experience on dealing with large-scale unstructured text data.
Open source ML libraries tools like Apache Mahout, Apache Spark
Exposure to atleast one of Natural Language Processing tools such as - Microsoft Azure ML / Microsoft Chat Bot Framework / LUIS
Publications in top-tier NLP / ML / DM conferences, such as ACL, EMNLP, KDD, SIGIR and WWW, is a plus.
Machine learning expertise is a definite plus
Self-motivated, Desire to pursuit very high-quality work.
Machine Learning/ Statistical Modeling, NLP (Natural Language Processing), Data analysis
Foam Machine Operators
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Software Engineer Co-Op, Machine Learning - Fall Semester
Candidate is expected to work 40 hours a week for Fall semester.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the following:
- End-to-end pipeline for annotation, training and deployment of machine learning algorithms
- Services and dashboards for training progress and validation metrics
- Crowdsourcing pipelines for collecting internal and external annotations
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, deployment and updating of data-driven models and analytical solutions for machine learning (ML) applications
- Work with product owners and customers on understanding their learning applications, assisting with integration and providing ML expertise
- Produce high quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 0-2 years of machine learning experience
- Previous software development experience
- Experience in the following areas:
- Computer vision and machine learning
- Image processing
- Creating clean C++ code
- Object-oriented design
- Rapid development and prototyping in Python
- GPU compute
- Familiarity with at least one of the following, or similar platforms:
- MXNet, Caffe, TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Dlib, scikit-learn
Machine Maitenance Technician
The primary function of the Maintenance Technician is to facilitate implementation of preventative and corrective maintenance procedures to keep all equipment functioning at optimal levels.
Role and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and repair problems on molding machines, grinders, augers, pumps, compressors, gearboxes, hydraulic systems and support equipment.
- Ensure Product Safety and Product Quality is achieved by following plant procedures.
- Performs all daily maintenance requirements for the assigned machines.
- Performs all tasks necessary to maintain efficient and quality productions levels.
- Perform set up and change over on all equipment assigned including color and material changes on molding operations.
- Complete and document all quality checks on the assigned machines.
- Remove all unused materials and maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Keep all machine material and color hoppers at adequate levels.
- Perform all color and material changes required on molding presses.
- Maintain accurate downtime logs by line.
- Effectively communicate equipment malfunction and corrective action to the oncoming shift lead.
- Initiate action to meet plant scrap goals.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Have aptitude to identify and correct mechanical problems
- Have at least 2 years of experience setting up and running molding machines or related maintenance /industrial repair experience.
- Have the required tools to set up and maintain molding and related equipment.
- Have the ability to organize and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug and work screen.
- Must be available to work 12 hour shift at night on a weekly rotating schedule that includes weekends and overtime.
- Candidate must have a strong desire to be a part of a start-up/high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced, results-orientated culture
- Okay being exposed to loud noises frequently.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!