Carroting Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator - Lectra Cutting Machine Operator
Looking for an individual who is highly motivated to work in a successful fast-moving environment. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a production setting as a CNC machine operator. Must posses good trouble shooting skills and be capable of training others to maintain a high standard of quality. Must be flexible to cross training in other area's. Basic Skills required are: typing, reading, math, and computer skills. Must be able to read a ruler. Must have a strong attention to detail skills. Must be safety-conscious and capable of multi-tasking.
Great Family Company to work for
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Machine Operator / CNC Mill And Lathe Operator
1. CNC MILL AND LATHE OPERATOR
Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.Primary responsibilities
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Calculate where to cut or bore.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials.
- Determine how fast or slow workpiece is fed into machine.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select tools and materials for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the workpiece to show where cuts should be made.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Regulate temperature of workpiece.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Adjust cutting speed to compensate for harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Produce large quantities of parts.
- Determine how automated equipment will cut a part.
- Determine cutting path.
- Concert path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tool.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
Positions available to start immediately.
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
2. MACHINE OPERATOR
On Site Personnel, LLC is seeking for experienced CNC machine operator to work with our gear manufacturing client located near Ivyland, PA
Pay: $12/hr. Hours Mon- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Overtime is available
Responsible for operating CNC machine
Deburring parts with grinding wheel
Light assembly and packaging.
2 years of experience working in warehouse environment and operate machine.
Operating CNC experience is a plus
Mechanically inclined and good problem solving ability.
Good Math skills.
Attention to detail and fast learner
High school diploma
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
At Onsite Personnel, we consistently deliver quality, cost-effective staffing services with a comprehensive screening and training system to provide highly qualified workers for your business. Onsite Personnel takes pride in going the extra step to assure satisfaction of our customers. Our ever-growing client base is a testament to our dedication and hard work.
We are seeking Machine Operators to become an integral part of our team! You will help produce high end products by running machines, and working in a manufacturing environment. 1st and 2nd shifts available! $14-16/hr. to start, full time with benefits!
- Assemble and produce different products with various machines
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Quality Inspection
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in manufacturing and machine operating
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- HS diploma or GED required
- Must be able to pass criminal BG check and drug test
Midwest Staffing Group is not your "traditional staffing" agency, we don't just send you an employee. Midwest Staffing Group is a staffing company that specializes in helping you find innovative ways to increase productivity and profitability.
Since opening in 1990, Midwest Staffing Group has worked towards excellence for our employees and our clients. Our success is due to the intelligent, talented people who work well together focused on a common goal: To uphold our commitment to our Employees and Client.
Machine Operator - 1St Shift
As a Tigerpoly PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE, you will earn a starting hourly pay rate of $12.00, including shift premium. You will receive above average automatic pay increases every six months for the first two years, then annually thereafter with the ability to earn over $17 per hour. Tigerpoly offers a competitive benefit package with medical, dental and vision eligibility the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Associates are eligible for paid time off, including paid plant shutdown [approximately two weeks per year], after six months of employment. Benefits also include paid holidays upon hire.
Production Associate - 1st shift: (7am-3:30pm.) Mon-Fri, plus additional hours/weekends as needed
Operates automatic and semi-automatic rubber injection, plastic injection and blow molding machines to produce quality parts by following work instructions on the process sheets and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Assembles parts to complete units or subassemblies.
Inspects parts according to quality standards.
Repacks outsourced parts according to customers' specifications.
Utilizes a variety of hand tools to perform job duties, such as scissors, calculator, clippers, gauges, torch, vacuum cleaner, cutters, knife, welders, measuring devices, ladder, hand jack, etc.
Completes and submits accurate production reports on a daily basis.
Adheres to all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) safety requirements.
Makes suggestions to improve work processes, quality, etc.
Participates in 5S activities.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
One year of manufacturing experience highly desirable.
Significant manual dexterity is required plus the ability to operate various hand tools.
Basic English skills (verbal and written) is required to understand process sheets, etc. plus basic math skills and the ability to discern differences in colors.
Must have good work ethic, punctuality and excellent attendance record, attention to detail and be quality conscious, be a quick learner and be team oriented.
Must be able to stand and walk consistently throughout an 8+ hour work day.
Must be able to work additional hours and weekends, as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Embroidery Machine Operator
The Embroidery Machine Operator will work with garments, other cloth materials, and an embroidery machine. The operator may also have some sewing duties, either by hand or machine. Embroidery of company logos to uniforms and hats might also be required. The ideal candidate is also expected to be able to know how to maintain the machines, which includes applying oil and cleaning the machines so that they run smoothly.
Essential Duties and
- Operate commercial embroidery machines to create designated garments and pieces.
- Operate a Tajima 6 or 8 head embroidery machine on a daily basis.
- Load and ready fabric, threads, needles and goods.
- Ensure items are embroidered with correct logo and colors as noted on work order.
- Follow style, color and design guidelines to create standard products.
- Inspect orders to ensure product built matches customer requirements.
- Ensure quality of final product.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
- Report defective material or questionable condition to the department supervisor.
- Contribute and adhere to safety and quality.
- Communicate status of operation in a timely manner to management including any safety and/or process problems.
- Strong digitizing knowledge required.
- Wilcom software experience needed.
- At least 3 years of embroidery machine experience.
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Time Management Skills and Self-Motivation.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs. or more if required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Work long hours on feet
- Stand for long periods of time
- Walk for long periods of time
- Bending over
- Lifting and pulling
Machine Operator (Plastic Injection)
1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift Thermo Press Operators wanted!
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
1st Shift 6:45am-3:00pm;
2nd Shift 2:45pm-11:00pm;
3rd Shift 10:45pm-7:00am
- Operate thermoset press to create quality parts.
- De-burr parts, inspect, and package.
- Other duties such as cleaning, and sweeping.
- Standing, bending, twisting, lifting up to 50lbs.
Visit our St. Croix Falls Branch at 815 U.S. Hwy 8 St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
Please apply via job posting or visit us @ and apply online:www.mastersonstaffing.com
Masterson Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, inclusive of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
The Masterson Staffing Solutions story began nearly 50 years ago, when Owen Masterson founded Masterson Personnel in 1968. Seeing a growing demand for light industrial, office and professional staffing resources, Owen started building a company that would not only provide quality and reliable services, but also bring talented workers and great companies together and drive them to achieve their respective goals.
Masterson started as a small local business, and thanks to our team of experienced staffing professionals, w'eve grown into a premier staffing solutions provider with nearly 40 branches across the Midwest and an employee base of hundreds of thousands of quality workers.
From the beginning, our mission has been to provide the support and expertise that keeps you moving forward in life and your career. But at the heart of it all is our commitment to building strong, valuable and lasting relationships.
When it comes to our employees, we understand that you're our greatest asset and we want you to be and feel successful. From vacation pay to professional development to flexible work environments, we work with you to discover your talents and aspirations.
As for our clients, we understand your company has unique business objectives and staffing needs. We work with you to identify skilled and qualified talent in flex, flex-to-hire and direct hire positions in over 19 business categories. Our Talent Acquisition Department can also connect your company with high-level talent for director and executive positions.
Whether you're looking to grow your career or your business, relationships will provide you with a strong foundation and we're dedicated to helping you build that foundation with us, with employers or with employees.
Masterson is not only committed to your development and well-being, but also to the communities in which we live and work.
Every year we sponsor and participate in several fundraisers and charity events for organizations that make a difference in our communities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!