Carson Job Description Sample
Compensation: $12.00 Per Hour
Responsibilities of the Janitor
- Gather and empty trash; empty all trash cans and replace receptacle liners as needed
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
- Service clean or supply restrooms; sanitize and restock supplies
- Additional duties as requested by management
- Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment of the janitorial cleaning industry
- Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment, cleaning compounds and solutions
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, walking, stooping, handling and moving objects up to 50-70 pounds
- Use of appropriate personal Protective Equipment at all times
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Availability for weekends and/or holidays may be required
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.M/F/V/D
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business – we don't just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Get Inspired by the Work You'll Do
Performs complex reconciliation of RMA/Program related items in AR that are generated via debit and or short pay
Performs complex reconciliation of Short Ship & Lost Ship/Program related items in AR that are generated via debit and or short pay
Proactively resolves issues before problems arise and are past due and works collectors and sales reps to obtain needed information needed
Accurately researches invoice and credit memo histories of new and existing customers
Recognizes red flags on account and brings to the attention of management
Contacts collectors and sales reps to aid in resolution of open issues. Resolved open items in a timely manner
Proactively reconciles RMA/Program discrepancies to ensure resolution of items within SYNNEX guidelines
Proactively reconciles RMA Received No Credit report to ensure resolution of items within SYNNEX guidelines
Provides visibility to internal operations issues, assisting to solve problems going forward to prevent SYNNEX losses
Reviews China process and work flow for accuracy as well as identify new task that will enhance production of Debit Review – Write process proactively to review with management prior to implementation
Your passion is sparked by:
High School diploma plus 5 – 8 years of related business to business collections, accounts receivables and reconciliations experience, Bachelor's degree preferred
Working understanding of collection/credit procedures and the interdependencies of such systems
General accounting knowledge with advanced computer skills including Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups), Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Established experience using analytical skills to resolve root cause of issues/problems and working with numerical data
Excellent oral/written communication skills a must with firm logic and reasoning ability utilizing critical thinking skills
Proven background working in a team environment interfacing with employees at all levels
Solid time management and organizational skills with the ability to perform basic research and analysis with minimal supervision
Broad knowledge of RMA process (from issuance to matching to invoicing/debiting and clearing AR or Program Extension to Program Conclusion)
Ability to be flexible with position duties and scope of work
We have great Perks - Every Day is Casual Day • Company Discounts • Community Involvement Opportunities • Profit Sharing • Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance • 401k • FSA & HSA • Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Tuition Reimbursement • Live Well Work Well Program • And More
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Material And Logistics Manager - Aerospace Manufacturing
- Leads and supervises the Materials Management team.
- Overall responsibility for managing and maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Controls inventory levels and ensures availability of material.
- Provides inventory status reports to senior management.
- Implements and manages periodic inventory measurements such as cycle counting and end-of-year inventories.
- Works with Purchasing to execute common buys across programs and long term agreements with key suppliers.
- Works with Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Purchasing to identify and qualify new suppliers.
- Collaborates with other managers to determine supply needs.
- Oversees the utilization of Deltek Cost Point for Materials Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Participates in ongoing supplier selection process in coordination with QA, Contracts, and individual Operating Divisions.
- Negotiates lay-in inventory opportunities with suppliers.
- Coordinates kit release schedules with Manufacturing.
- Manages production planning and scheduling for on-time delivery.
- Oversees management of shortages and other issues that are affecting.
- Works with Purchasing and Planning to establish manage standard material costs and lead times in Deltek Cost Point.
- Assist in forecasting to plan future orders.
- Identifies and implements min/max and just-in-time (JIT) stocking when practicable.
- Manages packaging and shipping per customer requirements.
- Participates with obsolescence management.
- Responsible for management of Contract Acquired Property (CAP) and Government Furnished Property (GFP).
- Manages and maintains controlled areas as appropriate for storing parts and materials.
- Ensures that adequate resources are provided for the materials management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with ERP/MRP (preferably Deltek Cost Point) systems in a manufacturing organization.
- Minimum 5 years managing materials/logistics teams in a manufacturing organization.
- Ability to effectively manage, coordinate, and communicate with a diverse work force and employees of all levels.
- Experience in training employees in an effective manner.
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal working hours when required
- Effective user of MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook (experience with Project is preferred).
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical.
- Effective problem solving ability.
Team Lead - Systems Engineering (Aerospace)
- Lead the strategic and tactical direction for the Mission Systems Division, including architecture, design, implementation, and full hardware/ software development life cycle.
- Hire, develop and manage a team that will work closely with customers and cross-functional teams to derive requirements, architect, design, implement and test hardware/software systems using Integrity, Linux, VxWorks, and other operating systems. In addition to assisting with hardware design the team will also define and develop the OS BSP/drivers and middleware.
- Drive customer engagement and create strategic partnerships that foster growth of the overall Mission Systems business.
- Accountable for timely execution and successful delivery of new products and ensure technical specifications and meet customer needs/requirements.
- Initiate and compose technical proposals, and review proposals written by others.
- Ensure development and communication of all pertinent documentation, such as CRD, SOW, Release Notes, etc.
- Lead/mentor team in completing their assignments, and coordinate assignments with other project team members.
- Ensure the accuracy/appropriateness of all work products from activities and team members.
- Ensure project development plans are realistic and address risks.
- Work with customers and direct team to solve field problems, and to participate in field testing.
- Provide and support technical liaison between customers, engineering, and other non-engineering functional groups.
- Hardware, Software, and Firmware Systems experience with a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree
- Strong background in avionics development as well as program management
- Hands on technical experience in software, hardware, and firmware engineering
- Thought leader in the Mil/Aero industry with proven success in wining new business and growing a product line - experience writing and winning proposals a plus!
- Knowledgeable of DO-178B or DO-254 flight safety
- Must be of high integrity with mature management and organizational skills who consistently builds effective relationships.
- Will support/mentor cross-functional teams.
- Possess an open, honest and collaborative style.
- Experience leading organizations through change and embracing new ways of working while delivering outstanding business results
- Candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity in designing system software for PPC, ARM and x86 based platforms
- Familiarity with hardware design, block diagrams and schematics
Business Analyst ADA - Website Accessibility Standard
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Business Analyst- (ADA - Website Accessibility standard)
Location: Torrance, CA
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
- Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, inter-dependencies, potential risks and issues
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Develops complex business cases
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
- May coach and mentor less experienced staff
- Assists with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
The candidate must display the following technical competencies:
- In‐depth knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities.
- Advanced ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/interdependencies.
- Advanced ability to develop complex business cases.
- Advanced ability to create impact analyses to make recommendations.
- Advanced ability to present complex positions and strategies for business decisions, processes and plans.
- In‐depth knowledge of compliance principles.
- In‐depth understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures.
- Advanced ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management.
5 to 7 years of relevant technical or business work experience
Experience with ADA - Website Accessibility standards and/or testing desirable
Role involves QA testing of consumer facing websites / must have Quality Assurance experience
Role involves learning / becoming an SME expert with Level Access AMP/Continuum ADA testing Tools
Role should be able to author and execute basic SQL statements
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at email@example.com.
Electronics Assembler III With Supervisory Experience
Research Scientist - Radio Frequency Electromagnetics
- Developing innovative ideas, preparing proposals, performing system-level design, developing prototypes and test setups, managing hardware and/or software development of RF systems, preparing technical reports.
- Track and perform to fast-paced program schedules to ensure timely execution and delivery.
- Coordinate and communicate with supervisor and among the program team members.
- Seamlessly transition between multiple design and development assignments occurring simultaneously to ensure timely execution and delivery, coordinate collaborative efforts with multi-disciplinary project team members, explore new technological areas.
- Education:Advanced degree (Ph.D Preferred) in Electrical Engineering, RF Engineering, System Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related field.
- Expertise:Radio Frequency Electromagnetics
- Experience:3+ years hand-on experience in design, development, integration, prototyping, and test of RF/electromagnetic systems, which can include, but is not necessarily limited to, RF communications (including software-defined radio), radar, electronic warfare, RF surveillance, and RF sensor systems; digital signal processing experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with:High level programming tools (e.g. MATLAB, LabVIEW) and/or languages (e.g. C++, Java), RF simulation tools (e.g. HFSS, CST, COMSOL, or similar). Familiarity with embedded systems programming (e.g. microcontroller, FPGA, RTOS) is a plus.
- Design:RF system design, including analog front end, mixed-signal electronics, digital signal processing algorithms; use of simulation tools and analysis to predict system-level and/or component-level performance; RF link analysis.
- Development:Software/firmware implementation of algorithms in state-of-the-art hardware targets (microcontroller, FPGA, multi-core CPU, GPU); familiarity with RF circuit design and development tools (e.g. SPICE, OrCAD, Multisim) is a plus .
- Integration:Hands-on laboratory skills in assembly and integration of RF systems; additional electronic software/hardware integration is a plus.
- Testing:Use of test equipment such as power supplies, signal generators, mixed signal oscilloscope, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers.
- Writing/Documentation:Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – and experience in technical writing to produce documentation.
Full-Time Loss Prevention Officer
Conducts surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects in compliance with Kohl's Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines. Monitors customer and associate activity in the store to prevent potential theft of Kohl's assets. Assists in monitoring store compliance with Kohl's policies and procedures on theft deterrence, safety and operational controls. Implements and promotes store awareness programs addressing theft, safety and operational controls.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL THEFT DETERRENCE AND AWARENESS
Monitors customer and associate activities in the store for potential theft of Kohl's assets. Takes appropriate action to prevent theft; apprehends individuals engaged in theft activity when prevention is not effective
Conducts surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects in compliance with Kohl's Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines
Assists in internal theft investigations in compliance with Kohl's Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines
Accurately completes all statistical and incident reports. Maintains all apprehension and investigation records according to Kohl's standards
Develops and maintains knowledge and use of CCTV surveillance equipment
Performs other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: assisting in loss prevention activities in other stores, attending court hearings on Kohl's behalf, collecting public record information from local law enforcement agencies, assisting in the preparation and taking of inventory, USA counts and processing known theft markdowns
OPERATIONAL, SHORTAGE AND SAFETY CONTROLS AND AWARENESS
Assists in monitoring store compliance with Kohl's policies and procedures relating to theft deterrence, safety and operational controls, as assigned by Supervisor. Informs Supervisor and Store Management of shortage control opportunities
Participates in raising awareness to shortage control and loss prevention programs through implementation of and participation in Shortage Control and Safety Meetings, new hire orientation for associates and regular touchbases with store associates
Maintains a working knowledge of the store's alarm system and EAS system
Performs other duties as assigned. Examples may include assisting in the preparation and taking of inventory, USA counts, and processing known theft markdowns
Adheres to Kohl's policies and procedures and maintains high ethical standards
Maintains attendance and dress code according to Kohl's standards
Engages in effective dialogue with LP Supervisor, DLPM, and Store Management team
Prior experience in Loss Prevention or educational background in Loss Prevention, security or law enforcement preferred
Demonstrated ability to make decisions in stressful situations.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, basic math and reading skills and legible handwriting
Ability to spend up to 100% of working time moving around the store, including stock storage areas, office areas, and the selling floor. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, standing, and reaching on a frequent basis. Associate must be capable of detaining theft suspects
Clinical Applications Scientist
We are seeking a highly goal-oriented, entrepreneurial, and motivated individual to take on the role of Application Scientist for Clinical Diagnostics. The Position of Application Scientist for Clinical Diagnostics will perform method development for applications in the clinical and diagnostics market. The potion requires extensive hands on experience with LC/MS/MS systems, preferably SCIEX mass spectrometers. The right candidate will have excellent analytical problem-solving skills as well as the ability to interface with a sales & marketing team.
This individual will be instrumental in increasing our market penetration into the Clinical market by identifying and developing critical applications within the marketspace. A strong technical understanding of LC/MS/MS, with several years of direct, hands-on HPLC method development experience, is essential for success. Your technical knowledge and vision in customer-facing scenarios and your representation in industry conferences will enhance our organization's technical presence in the industry.
The candidate will need to be able to deliver oral presentations on the use of liquid chromatography in the context of different industry workflows and should be expected to assist in supporting customers and sales with technical challenges related to these areas. The candidate will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment in a lean organization and must be willing to roll up their sleeves to ensure the job gets completed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
High level of knowledge of analytical methods, techniques, and workflows from clinical and/or toxicology work environments
Ability to independently research, develop, and present solution-oriented separation and sample preparation methods for "hot areas" based on Phenomenex technology and products.
Experience operating and maintaining LC/MS/MS systems (principally SCIEX)
Work with R&D, Sales and Marketing to provide support and content for brochures, website, and seminars
Aid in the trouble shooting and technical support of customers and distributors worldwide.
Experience with sample preparation techniques such as Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) is highly preferred.
Effectively lead application development projects including proper planning, resource allocation, control and completion.
Maintain detailed, accurate, legible records of all experiments, and graph all relevant trend data along with the appropriate controls and blanks
Maintain all instruments and equipment in excellent condition, keep all work areas neat and clean, and follow all safety procedures without exception
Work cross-functionally with R D, Sales, and Operations to support the execution of projects and manage the existing portfolio of products
Collaborate with colleagues in Sales and Marketing to generate technically-sound and practical marketing literature that can be used to drive new business opportunities (print and web-based)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
B.S. in Chemistry or life science with 5 years of relevant HPLC and/or LC/MS/MS experience, M.S. in Chemistry or life science with 3 years HPLC and/or LC/MS/MS experience, or Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry with one year of HPLC and/or LC/MS/MS experience.
Prior experience working in a clinical, forensics, or toxicology laboratory is a requirement.
Experience developing LC/MS/MS assays (ideally also involving sample preparation) for endocrine assays is highly desired
A strong practical working knowledge of practical HPLC workflows and hands-on experience in liquid chromatographic instrumentation like HPLC-UV, UHPLC-UV, and LC/MS.
Strong fundamental general chemistry knowledge, as well as a thorough understanding of experimental design and troubleshooting workflows.
Hands-on experience with other chromatography and sample preparation techniques is desired.
Excellent customer-facing skills and experience are vital.
Should be able to interpret scientific data including chromatograms, Mass spec data, quantitative results and effectively communicate it to large groups. Strong presentation skills (e.g. Powerpoint) are essential.
Strong problem solving and analysis skills
Ability to adapt to and handle competing departmental needs
Travel potentially up to 30%.
Senior Hardware Engineer
- Founded in 1985 our client has developed a unique business model of achieving both research and technology advancements, and transitioning them into commercial and defense products.
- HQ’d in Torrance, CA with 5 buildings that occupy over 100,000 square feet; housing some of the most highly advanced and unique research laboratories, as well as engineering, prototyping, development, testing, and production facilities.
- Delivered $300+ million in products to clients in various defense and commercial industries.
- Employs around 300 people, including many PhD level scientists and engineers.
- Highly innovative, small business, women-owned company.
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 1 week of vacation time upon hire, 15 days paid vacation, 10 paid holidays
- Company sponsored lunch and learns, team building activities, and onsite yoga classes
- Excellent work/life balance
- Development and documentation of detailed electronics hardware specifications derived from system specifications, and requirements of the customer.
- Execution of hardware-development including: planning, designing, implementing, and testing/benchmarking on-going programs.
- Development of analog and digital electronic hardware architecture and designs, leveraging novel advances in commercial off the shelf embedded hardware solutions.
- Development of custom hardware boards as needed
- Torrance, CA is ranked in the Top 25 of “Best Suburban Cities to live in Los Angeles County” (based on factors including: crime/safety, housing, diversity, nightlife/recreation, school system, and the ability to raise a family)
- Located near the Los Angeles County and Orange County border opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or a related technical field required. Master’s Degrees preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience developing electronic hardware for avionics, surveillance, and/or sensor systems (Hardware for Sensor control, data processing, data concentration, and data storage)
- Experience designing electronics hardware with Xilinx FPGAs
- Hands-on experience producing custom electronic hardware and electronics packaging
- Strong knowledge of circuitry design and schematics (i.e. ORCAD, PCAD, etc.)
- Candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance (requirements include: U.S. Citizenship, ability to clear background check)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!