Carteret Job Description Sample
Local Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Primary duties will include:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on machinery and mechanical equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Min 2-4 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems.
- Perform welding operations to make repairs or fabricate parts.
- Exposure to electrical control and PLC systems.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Able to diagnose and analyze mechanical problems.
- Able to use precision measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers.
- Operate machine shop equipment, Lathes, Milling, Drill Press and pedestal grinder safely.
- Disciplined in following SOPs and GMPs
- High School diploma or equivalent; vocational degree in industrial maintenance preferred.
Yard Manager/Assistant Manager For Lumber & Plywood Distributor
YARD MANAGER OR ASSISTANT YARD MANAGER, FOR A LUMBER AND PLYWOOD DISTRIBUTOR
Tulnoy Lumber is looking to add to our management team. We would like to hire a yard manager or assistant yard manager at our Carteret, New Jersey facilities. Applicant should have management experience in the building products industry.
The ideal candid should be skilled in shipping, receiving, labor management, scheduling, delivery truck routing, inventory management, and inventory control at a lumber, plywood or building products distribution company. To be considered you need knowledge of building products, and experience managing people. Ideal candidate will have knowledge of heavy duty trucks (flatbeds and tractor trailers) and forklifts.
Tulnoy Lumber is a +85 year old financially secure building materials distribution wholesaler. We operate three distribution yards and maintain a multimillion dollar inventory. We operate three railroad sidings and run a fleet of 28 trucks. We service customers from Massachusetts to Pennsylvania and New Jersey including metropolitan New York.
Our company inventories spruce and fir lumber, douglas fir and yellow pine plywood, pine boards, fire retardant plywood, doors, nails, screws and related hardware items. Working knowledge of these items would be a plus.
We will provide a salary, benefits, and a 401K. The work week is Monday through Friday. This is a career opportunity.
If you are a capable operations manager with experience in our industry, we would like to talk to you. If you do not have the experience, please do not send us your resume. If you would like to explore a career opportunity, please send us your resume.
Here are some additional qualifications we are looking for:
Strong organizational and follow-up skills
Ability to multitask.
Strong negotiating skills
Proficiency in reading and writing English
• Math proficiency.
• Proficiency with written communications
• Ability to listen and interpret people’s needs
• Ability to pass random drug testing
• Good references
Thank you for your interest.
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Warehouse Shipping And Receiving
We are seeking Warehouse Shipping And Receiving workers to become an integral part of our team! Pay start at $12/hr, with opportunity to make more.
MUST be certified in using cherry pickers, or reach trucks.
- Pick orders using a cherry picker
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Put Away using stand up reach truck.
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
Quality Control (283924)
We are in need of a Quality Control Inspector for the 2nd shift in Carteret, NJ. This is in the cosmetics industry and will entail a variety of tasks such as creating and maintaining inspection records/files, and the measurement and recording of variable data. The Quality Control Inspector must have 2 - 5 years of relevant experience to be considered. The shift will be Monday through Friday 4:15 pm to 12:45 am.
Our client is one of the leading producers of beauty products for many different brands. All the products are made in-house and the utmost care is put into the quality of their work.
- Performs inspection of in-process finished goods cosmetics, toiletries, and OTC drug products utilizing established standards and procedures.
- Creates and maintains inspection records and files.
- Inspection of in-process finished goods. Performs material audits utilizing sample plan.
- Measurement and recording of variable data.
- Assist Manufacturing and Production Departments in the interpretation of quality standards.
- Complete Nonconformance investigations and reports.
- Organoleptic evaluation of cosmetic products brought to the production floor.
- Filling of completed quality records.
- Verification of compliance with established manufacturing procedures and processes.
- High School diploma.
- Computer skills are required. Must have knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Requirements Intermediate math skills.
- Effective English language skills.
- Experience in GMP environment is preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work responsibly and independently with minimal supervision.
- 2- 5 years relevant experience in consumer goods manufacturing environment.
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
Shop Company Positions Available! - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
- Hold a valid Class A CDL
- 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
- No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
- No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPH
- Less than 2 preventable accidents
About Ashley Distribution
Ashley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!