Cartersville Job Description Sample
PT Physical Therapist - Outpatient OP
Overview: PT Physical Therapist
- Outpatient OP
Employer is now accepting applications for an experienced PT / Physical Therapist to work with varying caseloads in an outpatient setting, OP.
PT Physical Therapist
- Outpatient OP
??? Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with companies policies and procedures.
??? Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
??? Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
The ideal Physical Therapist candidate will assist with Functional Capacity Evaluations, Post-Offer testing, Job site analysis, Work Conditioning Programs for our outpatient orthopedic clinic. PT must have at least 1 year of experience to be considered for this opportunity.
PT Physical Therapist
- Outpatient OP
??? Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
ServiceMaster of Cobb-Marietta, Carterville Georgia
$10 - $18 an hour
WATER, FIRE & MOLD RESTORATION Technician
STARTING PAY $10 - $18 PER HOUR
This is a great opportunity for hardworking, dedicated a person. We currently have a position available performing restoration and specialized cleaning. Our company is team oriented and we value good employees who are loyal.
Our Company performs emergency cleanup after fire and water losses, remediation of mold, carpet cleaning and bio-hazard cleanup. The position requires the ability to calculate how much drying equipment is to be placed at a loss and be able to understand and use our company's Drying Workbook software to track work performed and document drying progress. I.I.C.R.C. certifications or mold remediation certifications would be a huge plus. Applicant must be able to communicate well with staff, customers, insurance agents and insurance adjusters. This position requires driving a company vehicle.
This job requires hard work, but is rewarding and enjoyable. If you like being in a different location each day and working alone as well as with team members to accomplish goals, then this is a great opportunity for you. This is an hourly wage job. Compensation will depend on experience, training, and certifications.
- Applicant must have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Applicant will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
- Applicant must pass drug test.
- Must be physically able to lift objects weighing 25-50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Applicant must be willing to work long hours at times and occasional evening and weekends, as well as some overtime. We are a 24 hour emergency service.
- Must be able to be on call for emergency jobs (nights & weekends on rotating schedule).
- A positive attitude is extremely important to our company.
- Must be a team player, but able to work alone when necessary. Must be able to problem solve and learn new aspects of the required job.
- I.I.C.R.C. certification is a plus.
- Self motivated and clean cut.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have good math skills.
We are located in MARIETTA GEORGIA and service surrounding areas. Please submit your salary requirements with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
Full time hourly employee will be eligible for medical, dental, vision.
Catering Delivery Driver - Cartersville E Main St
Delivery Driver’s Responsibilities
- Provides excellent service to Catering Guest.
- Delivers and sets up catering orders with 100% accuracy.
- Professional, punctual and reliable
- Has a good working knowledge of the Atlanta area
- Self-manage professionalism, uniform, and performance to ensure that they meet the high standard set by the Willy’s brand.
- Maintaining the catering equipment, keeping a clean vehicle and following safe driving laws.
- Must be eligible to work in US
- Valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable MVR and Background Check
- Proof of Insurance and satisfactory vehicle
- Good cash management skills
- High School or equivalent required
- Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Willy's Mexicana Grills standards.
Why Should You Work At Willy’s?
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- One FREE delicious meal per shift!
- Half Off on food (for you AND a friend!) on days off
- Plenty of Growth Opportunities and Promotions from within (based on performance)
- Paid Time Off for F/T employees
- Benefits for F/T employees
- Fun Work Environment
Our fresh prepped delicious food and our employees is what sets us apart from the competition. At Willy's Mexicana Grill, we strive to create an environment of learning and growth for our team members, so they can wow our guests in return!
Flatbed Truck Driver - Class A
Want to be Home Every Night? Come join our ProDrivers Family and get that time back with your Family. Job Details Pays $18hr Local and regional deliveries Dayshift from 7am -4pm Required to Strap only No Chaining/Tarping
Minimum of 12 months Tractor Trailer driving experience is a must Acceptable MVR & Accident History Benefits: Paid every Friday Direct Deposit Health Insurance
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, choferes clase a, class a driver, company owner, company truck, conductores clase a, regional driver, regional driver route, regional driving
Grow your wealth. Grow your business. Grow your community. If you are a well-capitalized, small-business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you. Our Retail agent program offers you unlimited earning and growth potential while providing financial support and tools to help you grow, whether you build an agency or purchase an existing agency.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture.
- You seek to build a business to monetize or pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers®.
SELF-MOTIVATION & INDEPENDENCE
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement.
SALE OF SERVICE & COMMISSION RIGHTS
- Immediate opportunity to sell service and commission rights.
OFFICE START-UP BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive up to $15,000 in office startup bonus.
AGENCY LEAD GENERATION BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive a lead-generation bonus in your first two years based on your path to agency ownership.
ANNUAL NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on new business Agent Eligible Premium.
MONTHLY NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive a monthly commission match up to $5,000, based on qualified new business production.
- Quarterly bonuses related to Life Insurance.
Bonuses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars are possible in the first 3 years!
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets.
LICENSING & TRAINING
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan with pro forma.
BRANDED OFFICE LOCATION
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards.
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff member within 6 months of appointment).
GROW WITH FARMERS. APPLY TODAY!
We are seeking a Clinical Manager to become a part of our team!
- Responsible for overall clinical management and leadership of the office
- Work collaboratively with physicians to problem solve and improve patient care
- Maintain and update staff education
- Staff in chemo mixing room and infusion
- Working knowledge of mixing room responsibilities
- Previous oncology experience
- Strong IV skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Georgia license with A.D. or BSN degree
Visit our website: www.ngoc.com
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Class A Truck Drivers - Excellent Benefits!
Test drive carriers before you decide.
We're a placement service for truck drivers. Working with us, you can road test different carriers and find one that's best for you. Once you and the carrier agree, you can then transfer to become their direct employee.
Let us place you in a full-time, part-time, or lease-to-hire driving job today.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES
Most locations have NO OTR
Bonuses for safety, performance, and referrals
Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
CDL Class A
23+ years of age
1 year verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Atlanta Drivers > 18 months verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Current DOT Medical Card
No combination of more than 3 moving violations / accidents within the past 3 years
No DUI, DWI if the conviction date was within the past 7 years
Positive customer service attitude
Must agree to a full background check
Let INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES place you in YOUR driving career today! Drive4Innovative.com
INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES HAS BEEN THE PREMIER CDL DRIVER STAFFING COMPANY ACROSS SIX SOUTHEAST MARKETS SINCE 1995
Where can you go to "road-test" a potential employer and feel more confident your new job and work environment will be all you expected? INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES! Our commitment to safety and building solid working relationships with both drivers and customers has allowed us to earn an unmatched reputation in the industry. Immediate employment opportunities are available for lease-to-hire, full time or part time opportunities.
CDL A Veteran On The Job Training Programs
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
So whether you served our country several years ago or a few days ago, we believe every veteran deserves to work with a team that has your back- and a company that has your future. That's why we don't just take pride in our veterans- we take care of them.
If you're looking for a place to hang your hat, take a closer look at Averitt. Whatever branch you're coming from, whatever knowledge you bring to the table, we can't wait to put your experience to work, and your mind at ease.
In fact we're committed to hiring twelve hundred or more veterans by the year 2020. Nearly 2,000 veterans are already at ease with us and we're always looking to grow that number.
How the On-The-Job Training (OJT) program works:
Must have previously served in the U.S. military or a family member with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available. To check to see if you have available benefits, please visit https://www.va.gov/vaforms/search_action.asp?FormNo=22-1990&tkey=&Action=Search or call 888-442-4551. It could take the V.A. approximately 90 days to determine eligibility.
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
If you qualify for the Post 9/11 GI benefits, you are eligible to get up to 12 monthly payments from the V.A. while you receive on-the-job training.
Everyone participating in this program will receive 5 weeks behind the wheel training, the remaining 47 weeks you will work with a mentor & leadership for follow-up training/ communication.
Eligible veterans will complete all required paperwork during orientation. Benefit checks are paid directly from the Department of Veteran Affairs, not Averitt, usually 4-6 weeks after training begins.
Eligible to earn up to $1,140 per month tax free using your available Post 9/11 GI Bill funds PLUS your weekly Averitt paycheck PLUS up to $4,800 tuition/transition bonus from Averitt (paid weekly)!
Military Student Training Program:
Must have a valid CDL-A with Post 9/11 GI benefits available.
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the past 180 days
OR have any tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years (recruiter will review eligibility).
- You will be paid $600/ week for the first 5-weeks of behind the wheel training.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Wellness programs available
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
Company provided professional uniforms
Wells Fargo banking products.
Flexible spending accounts.
Wellness programs available.
Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!