Carthage Job Description Sample
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Solo And Teams
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Regional Company Drivers - Tanker Endorsement Required
Come drive with Elliott Truck Line!
Tanker Trucking Job Benefits:
Earn up to $.60 per mile
Mileage increases after 6-12 months of continuous employment
Driver compensation during 34 hour break from the road
Experienced Tanker Drivers Get Bonus Mileage
Regional & National Routes
Health, Vision, Dental, Life
Long and Short Term Disability
23 years old
2 years tractor/trailer experience
No DUI or Felony last 10 years
Valid Class A CDL
Tanker Endorsement required
About Elliott Truck Line
Call or apply today for your next truck driving job.
We currently have over 100 trailers consisting of liquid and dry bulk tanks. Elliott Truck Line has invested, and continues to do so, in cutting edge technologies within the transportation business. This helps us to continue to be an industry leader and better serve our customers.
Exciting Outside Sales Opportunity
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Assistant Manager I & II - Carthage, MO
Advance your restaurant career with Arby's today!!
US Beef Corporation is committed to developing the talents and professional skills of management team members through a series of programs that are unique to the company. Grow with US. Accelerate your career with US Beef and Apply today!
Managers have the overall responsibility of the daily operation of the restaurant while ensuring compliance in all areas of the store. Day-to-day operations include cash/security procedures, product preparation, food safety, customer service, financial accountability, profit & loss, team management, staffing and enforcing company policies and procedures.
Status/Shifts:Full-time & Part-time | All Shifts available
· Shift Leader — Hourly Position, scheduled 40 hours or less, potential for monthly incentive
· Assistant Manager II — Hourly Position, less than 40 hours per week, potential for monthly incentive
· Assistant Manager I — Hourly Position, up to 50 hours per week, potential for monthly incentive
· General Manager — Salaried Position with the potential for monthly incentive
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401K with match, Free meal allowance, PTO (Paid Time Off), Shoe Allowance and monthly incentive potential.
US Beef Corporation is the largest franchisee of Arby's quick service restaurants in the world! We specialize in slow roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches, as well as Market Fresh deli-style sandwiches, wraps, and salads. We currently operate six (6) Taco Bueno stores in Arkansas, and over 360 Arby's restaurants in nine Midwest states- Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Washington, and Wyoming - with plans to open 10 new restaurants each year.
Apply inside, or online at:www.work4arbys.com
U.S. Beef Corporation is a Drug Free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
This position REQUIRES a four year college degree. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
Put your career on track with this multibillion dollar international food company. Get in on the ground floor and grow grow GROW!
Looking for individuals with a BS degree in Science, Engineering or Business.
You need to have a minimum of an internship in a food manufacturing setting. One to three years operations or in-plant quality experience is preferred.
Please note that you will need to be open to relocation and working all shifts. A full relocation package is provided.
This position involves direct supervision of a production team, managing and meeting daily production goals and collaborating with other departments to improve productivity, increase efficiency and resolve process issues that may arise.
Excellent company with excellent benefits and a promote-from-within philosophy. This is a place you can call home!
All applicants MUST have either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Call Center Position Available
- Talk to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Stellar customer service skills and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- A climate controlled, contact center environment filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Associated topics: answer, csr, customer care, customer care associate, customer service specialist, platform support, representante de servicio al cliente, service agent, support, telephone service representative
Regional Flatbed Drivers Needed (Carthage,Mo)
PAUL TRANSPORTATION IS AN INDUSTRY LEADING FLATBED CARRIER OUT OF TULSA, OK. WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FLEET THAT IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING THEIR DRIVERS WITH THE BEST PAY, HOME TIME, AND EQUIPMENT IN THE INDUSTRY.
ON PAUL TRANSPORTATIONS REGIONAL DIVISION YOU CAN EXPECT TO GET HOME ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND AND AVEREAGE 2000+ MILES A WEEK! SO COME JOIN THE FAMILY AND EXPERIENCE THE PAUL DIFFERENCE!
THE PAUL DIFFERENCE IS:
TOP INDUSTRY PAY .40-.43 CPM ( Pending Experience and drivers can earn .03 CPM on oversized loads)
$1000.00 ORIENTATION PAY!
TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT
INDUSTRY LEADING HOME TIME (Almost EVERY weekend!)
TARP PAY ($25-$50)
FULL MEDICAL BENEFITS, INCLUDING DENTAL, LIFE, & VISION
401K WITH COMPANY MATCH
PET AND RIDER FRIENDLY
CHRISTMAS BONUS (.01 CPM for every mile ran at Paul from Nov 1st of the previous year till Oct. 31st of this year) OUR AVG DRIVERS HAVE EARNED $915.00 WITH A MONTH AND A HALF TO GO!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company driving team, dedicated truck, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, tanker, tanker truck
CDL A Truck Drivers Get 7% Pay Increase!
At NCI, Elite isn't just a flashy catchphrase.
Its a commitment.
A commitment from our drivers, our management, our team. It's a commitment from NCI.
Company Pay & Benefits
Pay You Can Bank On – $57-60k Annual Average
Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living.
Automatic Detention Pay. No macros, no waiting.
Benefits to Boot
Health and life insurance for you, your spouse and children
Company-sponsored 401(K) plan - we match what you invest, so you can have more when you retire
Paid Vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip or maybe stay home for a change
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
Trucks. Late-model Kenworth T-680s. 100% automatic fleet.
Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Newly updated trailer fleet - the 2000 Utility trailers are gone!
Minimum Age: 21 years
Minimum Experience: 6 months.
Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
To take a closer look, visit:
or call: (844) 292.2333
Truck Driver Lease Program - Dedicated Account W/No Credit Check, No M
$1000 Sign On Bonus- Earn $1.35 Per Mile with Walkaway Lease! Only 6 Months Exp Required! CDL A Truck Driver
Don't Wait, Call Now!
NEW FROM US XPRESS! No Money Down! No Credit Check! No Balloon Payment with a Walkaway Lease!
NOW, only 6 months experience required for this lease program!
IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO OWN YOUR OWN TRUCK.
Don't trust your dream of owning your own business with just any company. Drive as a Dedicated Class A CDL Lease driver and EARN up to $10,000 monthly & get home weekly. NOW with a $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS! That's why you can't beat US Xpress NEW Lease Purchase Program with Low Monthly Payment, No Money Down, No Credit Check, and No Balloon Payment with a Walkaway Lease. Best of all, you can count on getting the steady freight you need to succeed. Plus, you'll enjoy exclusive discounts on fuel, tires and maintenance that help you keep more of your hard-earned revenue.
CALL USX FOR MORE DETAILS OR APPLY TODAY!
- $1000 Sign On Bonus
- 2015 Freightliner Cascadia- All Fuel Saver Automatic Transmission
- $1.35 all Dispatched Miles
- NO Credit Check, NO Money Down, NO Balloon Payment with Walkaway Lease
- Low Weekly Truck Payments $490-$590
- 500,000 Powertrain Warranty and E-Z Pass Provided
- Fuel and Tire Discounts, Including Discounts on Maintenance
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Pet Policy
- OTR Opportunities Available (Ask Recruiter for Details)
- Backed by the Largest Privately Held Trucking Company in the Country
- Also leasing 2 Volvo's and Freightliners
- CDL A and 6 months OTR Experience for Walkaway Lease
- Walkaway lease means no additional penalties upon termination. Call for details.
- Earning potential of $12,500 (Gross)
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!