Cartoon Designer Job Description Sample
Summer 2018 Intern - Cartoon Network Digital Design
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What does our department do?
The Digital department at Cartoon Network offers a wealth of interactive content for fans of all ages, including games and video that feature original show properties from Cartoon Network.
What will you be doing?
Cartoon Network Digital is looking for a graphic design student who is interested in working in the interactive mobile and web design field. The candidate should have intermediate level of competency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and working knowledge of web design, i.e. file optimization for web and apps (though we expect the intern will learn much of this during the internship).
The internship would consist of various design tasks such as:
Design: - production work, i.e. edits to existing designs - small design projects; i.e. advertising graphics, mobile app graphics, animated icons - small animation projects; i.e. advertising graphics, small animated pieces for mobile apps. - participate in creative brainstorms
Design Studio Support: - preparing presentation materials (print and digital) - making screengrabs and preparing graphics
What do we need from you?
Intermediate level of competency in Adobe Photoshop
Intermediate level of competency in Adobe Illustrator
Working knowledge of After Effects
Working knowledge of web design and app design
Must be able to take and implement art direction and feedback from project team.
Ability to multitask, work independently & meet deadlines.
What's so great about this internship?
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
June 4th through August 10th.
Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. SDL2017
Lead Games Analyst - Cartoon Network
Posting Job Title Lead Games Analyst - Cartoon Network
Time Warner Division
Turner Business Unit_TBS
CTOON Industry Advertising Cable/Broadcast Television Networks Online Content/Services
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media
Location United States - Georgia - Atlanta Requisition #
153462BR Position Type
Posting Job Description Cartoon Network Games is home to a passionate group of game makers bound by a singular ambition to make THE BEST animation-inspired games out there. Inspired by the humor and freshness of the characters and worlds we build as a part of Cartoon Network Studios, we strive every day to make the funniest, most unique, and most compelling games for kids and fans of all ages. This passion and enthusiasm for the games we make is visible not just in our string of critically-acclaimed games, but it is clear in the halls, the meeting rooms, and in every conversation we have here, attracting talented people into our world and making Cartoon Network Games much more than a place to work. What part will you play?
The Lead Games Analyst constantly analyzes raw data from millions of users to create actionable insights for Cartoon Network Digital.
Your primary responsibility will be to help these two teams and the executive leadership to maximize audiences and revenue by using data to improve digital products - with a focus on mobile games.
As the in-house expert on data and games analytics, you will have an important voice in deciding how Cartoon Network invest in new content and major updates for their games on mobile, console, and PC. You will also have a role in analyzing non-gaming products and services, including websites and apps. What will you be doing?
Lead the development of actionable insights that drive continuous improvement in digital game monetization and experience, working closely with executives, product managers and production teams across Cartoon Network + Present findings in large group settings, including executive leadership and in quarterly Digital Town Halls - Work directly with upper management and executive leadership in U.S. and overseas to develop long range plans to grow the Games businesses at Turner + Provide ongoing measurement and analysis of the key performance indicators (KPI's) of mobile game monetization - including game design, marketing, and in-game advertising + Conduct A/B and multivariate games testing, and communicate findings and actionable insights to key business stakeholders, both during development and on an ongoing basis post-launch + Provide ROI estimates for major game updates and new projects - Establish models for user behavior across our key demographics - Identify gaps in current reporting tools & processes to collaboratively make improvements + Respond to time-sensitive, ad-hoc requests to support the needs of digital product launches + Monitor and share trends in new and emerging data management platforms, tracking technologies, and digital research techniques - Work closely with executive team and Production team to determine ongoing insight needs Competitive Analysis + Identify and monitor key competitors in kids digital gaming space – + Translate findings to actionable insights to influence key product decisions What do we require from you?
Bachelor's Degree (Preferred are of study - Media, Communications, Technology) + 7-10 years experience with digital analytics tools (Omniture, Upsight), report and presentation building
Experience leading discussions with executive teams to build consensus Extreme attention to detail, strong organizational and presentation skills + Able to work in fast-paced environment + Gaming industry experience
Experience working with mobile game developers + Creative thinker and problem-solver + Have strong UX instincts and be able to collaborate with UX/UI designers, as well as game producers and developers But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer + 2015 Best Company for
Working Mothers + An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career + Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cabinet Designer / Kitchen & Bath Designer
We are seeking a Cabinet Designer / Kitchen & Bath Designer to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable overall experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all cabinet sales
- Perform initial design meeting, preliminary design, initial & follow up quotes
- Coordinate with other Wolde project managers to integrate cabinets into overall project.
- Coordinate with manufacturing on latest trends, samples, and pricing.
- Coordinate marketing and advertising to generate sales
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in cabinet design &/or kitchen and bath design
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
8751 Hwy 72 West
Madison, AL 35758
UX Designer & Visual Designer
We're looking for a dynamic person that can join our AgilityHealth startup team to fill the role of UX and Visual Designer on a part-time or consultant basis.
We are looking for the kind of person who can take our product, AgilityHealth (www.agilityhealthradar.com), to the next level by helping us make it easy to use, take it to the next level of modern and contemporary design for SaaS startup software.
We work in a fast-paced environment facing lots of growth and are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, can wear multiple hats and loves being part of a transformative product that is making an impact globally!
Significant experience designing information architecture and application flows
Significant experience creating wireframes & mockups of various levels of fidelity
Familiarity with modern application architectures and design approaches for both desktop and mobile, e.g. responsive design
SaaS experience preferred
Able to help the team establish UI standards, build a style guide and create pattern and component libraries
Prior experience with/exposure to user research and usability testing a plus
Organized and detail-oriented
Experience working on an Agile team (Scrum and/or Kanban) and with Agile frameworks
Familiarity with Lean Product Development practices
Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Not afraid to ask questions and collaborate with team
Team player, willing to jump in and help out his/her team mates
Excited to grow and learn with the team
This position is located in Omaha, NE.
Our team is a fun, high-energy group that is passionate about what we do and the clients we serve. If you have what it takes and are interested in joining a fast-paced, innovative company, apply today!
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, colorful and modern office space
- Paid time off (vacation & holidays)
- Flexible, fun & engaging work environment
- We are always celebrating something
- Bottomless coffee
- Relaxed dress code
Intermediate Designer / Sr. Interior Designer
Two positions available:
1. Intermediate Interior Designer / 2. Sr. Interior Designer
Firm Profile: Michael C.F. Chan & Associates, Inc. Architects and Interior Designers is a full service firm that provides comprehensive Architecture, Planning and Interior Design services. The firm has served a variety of international and U.S. clients ranging from private individuals to large corporate firms. Our practice focuses on the very high-end custom estate and custom corporate office design projects.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality design personalized service through a comprehensive approach to each project, seeking the best design solutions by integrating all the elements of the design process including master planning, landscape, exterior architecture, interior architecture, furniture, fixtures and equipment, including accessories, art and antique collections. Through this process, our firm creates unique, memorable and quality lifestyle designs.
We are looking for candidates that possess the following qualifications and experiences:
- Intermediate Candidates requires a minimum of 4 years of Interior Design experience, with increasing responsibility
- Sr. Candidates requires a minimum of 8 years of Interior Design experience
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with strong management background
- Take projects from all phases of design, including procurement to installation
- High-end residential estate and corporate interior experience
- Coordination with consultants, vendors and owner
- Procurement, scheduling, and installation
- Familiarity with custom furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) & accessories is a must
- Sourcing and procurement of all FF&E items
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take direction and lead with minimal supervision
- Motivated Team Player with team attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills -- identify possible solutions- plan of action
- Familiar with Excel, Word, Outlook, Photoshop and Design Manager A+
Salary negotiable Excellent benefits
For details, please visit http://www.mcfchan.com
Please submit your resume along with samples of work.
Mechanical Designer / Draftsperson / Mechatronics Designer / Detailer
Mechanical Designer / Draftsperson / Mechatronics Designer / Detailer
Are you a creative thinker? Do you like variety in your job? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment? Can you execute a project? If so, R+D Custom Automation would like to talk with you about a Mechanical Designer / Draftsperson / Mechatronics Designer / Detailerrole.
R + D Custom Automation, a leading manufacturer of custom automation equipment, is currently looking for a Mechanical Designer / Draftsperson / Mechatronics Designer / Detailer to join our team. We are searching for a highly motivated, self- starter who has a passion for Design and wants to develop these skills in the Medical/Pharmaceutical and Consumer goods industries.
Mechanical Designer / Draftsperson / Mechatronics Designer / Detailer Opportunites Using both AutoCAD and SolidWorks:
Job Description for Engineering Draftsman / Draftsperson / Designer / CAD Technician / Detailer:
· Layout and design electro-mechanical equipment from engineering notes and sketches.
· Create detail and assembly drawings for systems and products including instruments, robotics, assembly machines and additional mechanical, thermal, and heat transfers systems.
· Update detail and assembly drawings
· Update electrical / pneumatic drawings
· Work in a hands-on environment with advanced technologies.
· Follow standard drafting procedures and best practices.
· Create concept drawings for sales support.
· Assist sales department in preparing estimates and quotes.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Engineering Draftsman / Draftsperson / Designer / CAD Technician / Detailer Requirements:
· SolidWorks design experience
· AutoCAD mechanical design experience
· Strong skills in MS Office products
· Excellent time management and problem solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Can communicate clearly with others in a professional manner
· Experience in Mechanical Engineering Technology, CAD, drafting, or related area of expertise
· Availability to work overtime as needed
· Standard working hours are M-F 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
· An ideal candidate will have the capability to grow into a Design Engineer role within 5 years.
· Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k, bonus and profit sharing programs.
Kitchen Designer - Bath Designer
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates sounds good to you, HLC is the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
HLC, a third generation family owned and operated business is currently seeking a goal-oriented, highly motivated individual to fill an immediate need in our Showroom for a full-time Kitchen and Bath Designer and Salesperson. Knowledge of the kitchen and bath industry is required. The ideal candidate will exhibit a passion for design with a focus on providing an exemplary customer service experience for clients.
All stages of project execution, from design and pricing to deliveries and installation including:
- Assist clients in a professional, courteous manner with product selection and provide design suggestions
- Client meetings and site measures
- Design with 20/20 (drawings and renders)
- Preparing detailed proposals with descriptions and pricing based on the needs of the customer
- Placing Orders
- Liaison with factory
- Delivery line-ups
- College degree preferred but will consider equivalent industry experience
- Two or more years background in Kitchen and Bath Design and Sales preferred
- Ability to read blueprints (20/20 Design Software a plus)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously without compromise of detail or accuracy
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must be a team player and work with Interior Designers, Architects, Builders, Homeowners and Vendor Partners to deliver a best in class experience for all client projects
- Willingness to continue to grow career and expand expertise and knowledge, inclusive of participating in product training, adhering to changes in construction processes as well as continuing education programs
Machine Designer / Mechanical Designer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide mechanical layouts and details to production.
- Assure that product, as designed, is in conformance with Lincoln Electric Automation Solutions quote and customer purchase order.
- Update of design package to reflect "as shipped” configuration of any critical item.
- Provide technical assistance to Estimating, Sales, Production and Service as required.
- Collaborate closely with a talented team of analytics engineers and analysts.
- Precisely communicate to customers automated solutions both verbally and in written form
- Collaborate with manufacturing, purchasing, and visual media departments to maintain budgets and project timing
- Work effectively in a fast paced, highly data driven, changing environment. Multi-tasking and prioritize projects
- Call and chair kick-off meetings
- Work with estimating and applications departments generate kick-off documents
- Communicate with project team and customer on all project tasks, including schedules and open issues
- Multi-tasking the project lead of smaller welding cell systems concurrent with larger projects
- Monitor and track outside vendors
- Track project progression relating to Client, material, and customer specifications
- Provide 'closed order' analysis on completed projects
- Visit customer facilities as required
- Work well with Machine builders, Management, and support functions.
Education and Experience:
- Technical Degree in the engineering field desired
- 2 + years related design experience, preferably with machine design and manufacturing processes
- AutoCAD and 3D modeling
- Design experience in special machines, tooling, weld cells, robotic equipment, and other machine solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Commitment to company values
- Educational, training, and experience requirements may be modified at the Managements Team's discretion.
- Safety (OSHA STDS)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Repetition with activity; computer work. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2004 Rev C certified, as well as a Minority Business Enterprise.
Our mission is to provide solutions for global organizations of all sizes through candidate proficiency, innovative technology, and process enhancements for engineering and IT advancement.
Sr. UX Designer - Visual Designer
Hope You are doing great.
I have an immediate requirement for one of our Direct Client, please let me know if you are available for the below position.
Job Title Sr.
UX Designer - Visual Designer Location Sunnyvale, CA Duration 12+ Months Start Date ASAP In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has bull Strong tendency towards visual thinking ndash using techniques like storyboards and sketching ndash to communicate interaction design concepts.
bull Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (E.g.
Typography, color, space, contrast) bull The ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent web site.
bull Familiarity with process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
bull Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
bull Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
bull Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
bull Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
bull Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
bull Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
bull Experience negotiating business decisions.
bull Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense.
You gather feedback judiciously, but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
Minimum Qualifications bull Bachelor's degree in design or other related field and 3 years of experience or 7 years of experience with visual and interaction design with the bulk of the experience in interactive design problems.
Thanks Regards, Chandrashekhar Rao Tranzeal Inc.
Phone I Fax Email chandraitranzeal.com 2107 N 1st Street, Suite 500 San Jose, CA 95131
Skills: visual and interaction design, Spanish Speaker, UX Design
Graphic Designer 2 - Print & Digital Designer In-House Agency Group
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences. Who We Are:
Learn more about Wells Fargo Working under the direction of the Group Creative Director for IRT, this position will be responsible for: * HTML coding: emails and landing pages
Developing creative concepts, layouts and programs for marketing and collateral print and digital pieces
Producing assets for print and digital touchpoints using graphic design skills (Adobe Creative Suite) * Ensuring consistency, accuracy, and compliance with required technical standards
Establishing a deep understanding of WellsFargo.com design principles, components and development processes
Protecting and promoting the Wells Fargo brand; ensures assets adhere to brand and verbal standards, compliance and privacy regulations, and web policies
Embraces and exemplifies the Wells Fargo culture of caring
Creating multi-touch, multichannel communications programs
Experience working on multiple and overlapping projects and timelines Work Location: Menomonee Falls, WI (no flexibility).
* 3+ years of graphic arts experience Desired
Strong project management skills
Good attention to detail and accuracy skills How to Express Interest in This Job: Wells Fargo invites you to apply for this job at https://employment.wellsfargo.com/psp/PSEA/APPLICANT_NW/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=5368850&PostingSeq=1. All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!