Cartoonist Motion Pictures Job Description Sample
Motion Pictures - Adjunct Instructor (Pool)
Position Purpose Belmont University is seeking instructors for film production. Job Function Teach up to eight credit hours per semester. Job Function Create syllabus, timeline of classes, for students per semester. Job Function Provide meeting time for students. Job Function Manage online grading system. Job Function Submit book orders, if textbooks required. Job Function Abide by all relevant university and/or departmental procedures and policies. Job Function The above statements describe the job’s essential responsibilities and requirements. They are not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be assigned to job incumbents. Physical Requirements and Working Conditions Occasionally requires standing, lifting, pulling, pushing, carrying and climbing, reaching both high and low. Frequently requires walking and balancing. Constantly requires sitting, repetitious finger and wrist movement, speaking clearly, hearing conversations, hearing (with acuity), seeing near and far with depth perception and color vision. Belmont University is dedicated to the health and well being of all of its students, faculty and staff. In an endeavor to provide the healthiest possible environment, Belmont is a tobacco free campus. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Belmont University seeks to attract and retain highly qualified faculty and staff that share the University’s values and will contribute to its mission and vision to be a leader among teaching universities bringing together the best of liberal arts and professional education in a Christian community of learning and service. Knowledge of principles, methods and current developments in the field of study. Knowledge of subject matter and course content taught. Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques. Demonstrated ability to advise, instruct, manage, motivate and evaluate students. Skilled in the use of computers, Internet resources, and MS Office software. Ability to learn relevant sections of BannerWeb, Belmont University’s online integrated database system for student grading. Ability to integrate technology into the teaching and learning process. Ability to successfully interact with students, other educators and educational institution representatives, and the general public in a professional manner. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Knowledge of the programs and services offered by Belmont University. Interest and ability to work collaboratively in course design and to teach interdisciplinary and topical courses. Additional Information In order to complete the online application process you must attach a cover letter and your resume/CV. If hired, official transcripts will be required from all undergraduate and graduate colleges attended before a contract is issued. Special instructions to applicants The number of adjunct instructors hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of the department. You may check your status at any time by logging into Belmont Jobs Online with your username and password. Position Title: Motion Pictures - Adjunct Instructor (Pool)
Posting Number:* F00011 Posting date: 11/30/2016 Job Type: Adjunct
Internal Job Category:* Adjunct
Administrative Assistant Iii, Worldwide Acquisitions Group - Motion Pictures
Administrative Assistant III, Worldwide Acquisitions Group
- Motion Pictures Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to http://www.sonypictures.com at http://www.sonypictures.com/ . Provide full range of administrative support for EVP and VP including handling phones, calendar, filing, drafting correspondence, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, handling correspondence.
Assist with script reading and analysis
Word processing (composing and generating letters, memos and fax cover sheets)
Handling phone calls
Distributing and following-up on documents
Updating databases and lists
Scheduling and preparing for meetings and handling calendar
Proof reading and editing
Processing expense reports
Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining files (electronic and hard copy)
Other general administrative duties (processing mail, copying, etc.)
Miscellaneous duties as required
+ 3 - 5 years experience as an administrative assistant in entertainment
Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word and Lotus Notes)
Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
Must be detail-oriented
Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
Must be able to meet deadlines
Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
Common sense, dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
Excellent communication skills – written and oral (must have a professional and courteous demeanor) Preferred
Understanding and desire to work in the Independent film space
Prior Development or Production experience
Talent Agency experience a plus
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
- CA - Culver City Area & Studios Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.
Administrative Assistant - Universal Pictures Legal Affairs
36689BR Job Title Administrative Assistant - Universal Pictures Legal Affairs
Film Business & Legal
Legal & Business Affairs
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Role Summary: The Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to three (3) Attorneys in the Feature Legal Affairs department. Position is a union position; selected candidate must be a member or will be required to join.
Place and log day-to-day calls to/from numerous agents, managers, attorneys, and in-house personnel.
Schedule appointments and meetings on a day-to-day basis using Microsoft Outlook and maintain calendar.
Revise, redline and proofread agreements.
Distribute and file correspondence and documents both internally and externally using various methods (e.g., e-mail, U.S. mail, FedEx, messenger, digital uploads into internal databases, etc.).
Populate basic form agreements and compose correspondence and memos for review.
Maintain and organize files.
Prepare expense reports and check requests.
Interact with upper-level management.
Interact and maintain relationships with members of other business units at Universal as well as third parties.
Coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
Perform other related duties to support the departmental team as requested by management. Qualifications/Requirements
At least 3-5 years in a Secretary/Administrative capacity, with at least 2-3 years of legal and/or business affairs experience in motion picture development, production and/or financing (major studio or law firm preferred).Eligibility
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Candidate should display a great deal of initiative, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well under pressure while simultaneously maintaining highest attention to detail.
Ability to type with a high degree of accuracy.
Ability to take fast notes.
Extremely proficient in Microsoft Word (and creating redlines using Word and programs such as Workshare Compare), Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Internet.
Working proficiency with document management system software (e.g., Desksite).
Well organized with strict attention to detail.
Strong communication and proofreading skills, including excellent spelling and grammar.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
Ability to work with and maintain confidential information. We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Click Here to view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.
Legal Assistant II - Motion Picture Legal
Overview and Responsibilities This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for a Vice President and Senior Attorney in the Motion Picture Legal department. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to: · Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents document preparation, redlining, document distribution, expense report preparation · Distributes mail and maintains office supplies · Manages supervisors’ contacts and calendar · Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence · Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents, including redlinin of all such documents · Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting an executive in a legal environment
Entertainment experience preferred
Additional Qualifications Desired skills:
Must be detailed oriented
Proficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and internet software Experience supporting executive within legal department
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments
Good attention to detail and follow-through skills
Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues
Able to work adeptly with general office equipment; computer, printer, telephone, photocopy machine, etc Apply Here Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Viacom provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected status.
Motion Graphic Designer/Animator & Photographer/Videographer
Avalaunch Media, located in Lehi, Utah, is in the business of creating some of the most popular motion graphics, presentations, and infographics on the web and offers full-service digital marketing to our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded, story-telling, motion graphic designer to add to our world-class team. The Motion Graphic Designer is part of our Creative Services team and will spend their time shooting, editing, and animating video/photography content for marketing purposes.
For examples of our creative work, please see our various portfolios; https://avalaunchmedia.com.
ONSITE CANDIDATES ONLY- NO FREELANCE - This is an in-house position in our
Lehi, Utah office.
· Script, story-board, and create stunning, industry-leading motion graphics for clients.
· Participate in pre-production, production, and post-production of various video and photography deliverables.
· Work with Sales and Account Management teams to understand project scope and objectives.
· Identify and select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for production projects.
· Act as creative director for assigned projects.
· Edit raw video footage and add effects and elements to enhance video.
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to concept creative videos for clients.
· Produce graphic design elements needed for motion graphic productions.
· Please send us your demo reel along with resume.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in motion graphic design/animation or a related field with proven track record.
· Candidate should have 3-6 years or more of design experience.
· Knowledge of all stages of Motion graphic production.
· Ability to multitask between several projects, clients, and platforms at a time.
· Previous experience with live video shooting and photography.
· Exceptional communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
· Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects and Illustrator), Pages, Keynote, Prezi, and PowerPoint, etc.
· Strong sense of drive and able to operate autonomously while hitting deadlines.
You will create and enhance world-class, inspiring motion and 3D content with additional opportunities to practice UI/UX design, illustration and in game graphics creation. You will work on the latest hardware with access to any software needed and on the job training where applicable.
Who we are
We are rapid design and development company who specialize in the marrying of custom software and cutting edge hardware. We create memorable experiences while also allowing our clients to gather actionable marketing information. We are proud to work with industry leading clients such as HP and SAP and have seen our experiences deployed at exciting events and installations around the world: Coachella, CES, BlizzCon, TwitchCon, the Super Bowl, Sundance Film Festival, Madison Square Garden and ManCity’s Etihad Stadium.
- Competitive salary – we will aggressively compensate the right person for this position
- Culture of leaders with a constant willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Collaborative environment in which your gifts and talents can shine.
- Opportunity to work with large international clients and build a serious portfolio
Our office is in Eagle, Idaho in a beautiful space, close to the Boise River and Greenbelt. Non-local applicants must be willing to relocate, or blow our minds for an opportunity to work remote!
The ideal candidate should have:
- Solid design skills, with portfolio of work
- Software proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects
- Experience with 3D modeling with Cinema/Maya/3DS Max
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop healthy, constructive relationships with team members and customers /clients
- Design & create appealing motion graphics for interactive experiences
- Work in multiple media including virtual reality, gaming, still image and video
- Work with production and project teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Articulate visual ideas through concept art
- Collaborate with design team in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for projects
- Work efficiently on multiple projects against tight deadlines
- Research best practices and propose new ideas for design strategy
- Accurately reconstruct 3D objects from technical drawings, CAD models, photographs and videos
- Build and illuminate convincing 3D environments
- Able to work happily and collaboratively within a close knit team
- Coachability – Flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities in a changing environment; you value feedback and apply it to improve performance
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly proactive, organized and able to work independently whilst being able to react and delivery in lightning speed if required
- Ability to multitask and quickly prioritise a varied & busy workload
- Excellent communication skills - ability to explain complex and technical information clearly and to deal with all levels of staff
- Must have a hands-on/roll up sleeves attitude and be passionate about delivering an excellent service
- Ability to translate concepts, scripts, and storyboards into stunning visuals
- Fuse creativity and content to deliver cutting edge 2D and 3D animations
- Competent in both Windows & Mac environments
Nice to haves
- Experience creating marketing materials
- Video game playing/building experience
- Experience with game engines like Unity/Unreal etc.
Electrical Engineer, Motion And Machine Control I
Electrical Engineer – Motion and Machine Control I
Develops and tests software that makes the machine robot achieve defined system goals. Developer controls motion axes and I/O in a machine environment with a combination of PC and/or embedded system control systems. Success is determined by the machine’s ability to achieve a high performance and a highly reliable system.
Principal Accountabilities: 1. Design and code software subsystem for automated equipment (Robotic arms, etc.). 2. Learn and integrate new hardware, software protocols, and engineering tools. 3. Design and development software to Interface machine hardware. 4. Work with GIT and JIRA to collaborate with team members on project tasks. 5. Program with EtherCAT, CAN, or similar buses to coordinate motion. 6. Tune axes and machine operation to achieve ultimate performance. 7. Collaborates with Electrical, Mechanical Engineering and Q&R; on product performance requirements.
Minimum Requirements: * BS Computer Engineering, BS in EE or BS in Computer Science with two years of related experience or equivalent combination of software development experience and relevant education (eg. ASET and 4 years).
Understanding of motion control.
Must be familiar with various basic field automation devices such as: limit switches, encoders, various transducers, relays, etc.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Highly flexible, quality driven, goal oriented and able to participate in a team environment.
Read wiring schematics of control panels
Preferred Experience: * Experience with EtherCAT, CAN Bus a plus.
Experience with CANOpen, DeviceNET a plus as well.
Experience with Microsoft technology (C, C++, C#).
Experience with GIT and Jira.
Experience with Beckhoff TwinCAT, or Trio PC/MCAT a plus.
Experience with KEIL or embedded compilers a plus.
Tuning PID loops for controllers a plus.
Physical Demands: * Requires the ability to use a computer on a frequent basis.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to access and manipulate various objects, tools, or controls.
Travel Demands: This position has occasional travel. Candidate must have the ability to travel to customer sites (some foreign, and some domestic) and travel to occasional technical conferences and product shows. Employment Type: Full-time Regular
- Posted On:* 07/31/2017 Requisition ID: 1202
Creative Lead- Video & Motion Graphics
Stanley Black & Decker is seeking a multi-talented creative lead. The candidate would have a track record of creating engaging content and would be able to provide a portfolio and or reel with examples of work. Must be technically proficient in creating motion graphics and overseeing the editing process. This individual should have a firm understanding of the creative process and leading a creative team. Must be able to concept and storyboard to sell ideas and bring them to life.
Job Specifications: The primary focus of this position is to concept, design and animate motion graphics for videos to support new product launches, social media, and broadcast TV. The right candidate will be a self-starter able to take the initiative and manage their team’s projects working with other creative leads and brand strategists to achieve the best possible results.
Education and Technical
* 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Advanced Photoshop/Illustrator skills
Proficiency in all applicable software (Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, After Affects, Illustrator)
Proficiency with creating and incorporating 3D elements to video using Cinema 4D and After Effects
Portfolio with relevant work experience and examples
Required Skills: * Exceptional design skills
Ability to collaborate with a fast-paced team
Proven ability to manage a busy workload
Exceptional time management
Experience working with large-scale brands Requisition Number: 49964BR
Title:* Creative Lead- Video & Motion Graphics
Business:* US - GTS - Customer Experience (CX)
State / Country / Province:* Maryland
No. of Positions:* 1 EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Motion Graphics/2D Animator Internship
>>>All interns must apply with a demo reel.
>>>Must live in NYC
www.whiteboardanimation.com and www.ideaMachineStudio.com are looking for qualified interns
Here is what you need to know about our internship:
- It is an unpaid training-focused internship. The time we spend teaching interns is a financial loss to our business.
- We reimburse for travel and lunch is provided on Wednesdays.
- The core skills we are looking for are: After Effects, Illustration, Graphics Design, business client experience, general business knowledge (like knowing what ROI means), and an understanding of how to direct advertisements. Our interns are only adequate at a few of these skills.
- The internship is for 200 hours. Roughly five 40 hour weeks.
Hydraulic Motion Control Marketing And Inside Sales Position
- Manage development and production of marketing materials: technical articles, advertisements, application notes, newsletters, press releases, videos, white papers, etc.
- Manage website and product branding
- Trade show preparation
- Maintain and improve promotion via traditional and digital media.
- Maintain relationships with professional associations (www.deltamotion.com/company/alliances.php)
- Support the RSM’s customers when they call or email Delta for assistance with quotes, applications, Return Material Authorization requests, etc.
- Help with office coverage
- Enter customer information into the CRM database.
- Help organize and support Regional Sales Manager team and promote internal communications within Delta.
- Plan/perform technical sales presentations at trade shows/conferences.
- Assist with creating datasheets, training materials and technical training.
- Knowledge of automation and motion control concepts
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with maintaining forums and blogs
- Proven team player with an innate desire to help
- Sales and Marketing track record in industrial sales
- Knowledge of hydraulic motion control
5 years of relevant experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!