Case Finisher Job Description Sample
Wood Re Finisher
Wood Finisher Duties: Examine furniture to determine the extent of damage or deterioration, and to decide on the best method for repair or restoration.
Fill and smooth cracks or depressions, remove marks and imperfections, and repair broken parts, using plastic or wood putty, glue, nails, or screws. Smooth, shape, and touch up surfaces to prepare them for finishing, using sandpaper, pumice stones, steel wool, chisels, sanders, or grinders. Recommend woods, colors, finishes, and furniture styles, using knowledge of wood products, fashions, and styles.
High School diploma/ GED. Must have 3 years experience. Applicants will be subject to an assessment of skills.
Candidates must pass background check. Convictions will be reviewed on a case by case basis, convictions will not necessarily bar a candidate's employment.
Custom Spray Finisher
Sledge Craft Architectural Millwork is a leader in Custom Architectural Woodworking and Design and is currently seeking an experienced custom spray finisher to join our team.
Position Located: Murfreesboro, TN
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
• 3 to 5 years experience in all aspects of spray finishing.
• Must have experience using many types of Stains & Lacquer finishing products.
• Must have experience utilizing various finishing techniques including staining, color matching, toning.
• Knowledge of various spray guns and pumps.
• Ability to communicate effectively is essential.
• Self driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Competitive salary and benefit package offered in a positive environment
Concrete Finishers needed for Immediate Openings in Kansas City Metro
We have an immediate need for experienced Concrete Finishers in the Kansas City Metro area. The right candidates will be dependable, and have a good work ethic.
- Kansas City, MO
Requirements of Concrete Finishers
- Minimum 2 years' construction experience
- Prior experience with finishing concrete is a must
- Prior experience building concrete staircases
- Experienced at leveling, setting forms, and finishing
- Valid Driver License and Reliable Transportation
- Must have basic tools to form, prep and puddle concrete
- PPE gear (hard hat, work boots, vest, etc.)
Compensation for Concrete Finishers
- $18-$25 per hour DOE
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit or Global cash card
Benefits Available for Concrete Finishers
- Health, Dental, &Vision Plans available
- 401K w/ company match
- Paid Vacation
- BONUS Program!
EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Proud member of Associated Builders and Contractors
For immediate consideration of the concrete finisher position please contact Kelsey at 330.247.3308
Curb & Gutter Finisher
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participating Employer.
Compensation: $19.00 to $30.00 Per Hour, DOE
How to apply: Apply in person or by visiting http://www.rmecinc.com/employment-opportunities/ and emailing a completing application with "Curb & Gutter Finisher" in the subject line. Emails received without this will be disqualified.
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS: Healthcare, Dental and Vision Options, Retirement Plan and Paid Time Off.
Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints.
* Own, maintain and have in possession personal tools at all times. Tools shall include, but not be limited to: Magnesium Float, An assortment of Trowels from Long and Wide for wet concrete and Short and Narrow for hard concrete, Pair of Skates, Knee Pads, Mucking Boots, Sledge Hammer, Nail Pouches, Tape Measure, Hammer, and Pliers.
* Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
* Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
* Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
* Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
* Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
* Clean chipped area, using wire brush, and feel and observe surface to determine if it is rough or uneven.
* Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
* Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
* Operate power vibrator to compact concrete.
* Chip, scrape, and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
* Cut out damaged areas, drill holes for reinforcing rods, and position reinforcing rods to repair concrete, using power saw and drill.
* Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
* Wet concrete surface, and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
* Wet surface to prepare for bonding, fill holes and cracks with grout or slurry, and smooth, using trowel.
* Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish.
* Build wooden molds, and clamp molds around area to be repaired, using hand tools.
* Polish surface, using polishing or surfacing machine.
* Apply muriatic acid to clean surface, and rinse with water.
* Sprinkle colored marble or stone chips, powdered steel, or coloring powder over surface to produce prescribed finish.
* Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
* Spread roofing paper on surface of foundation, and spread concrete onto roofing paper with trowel to form terrazzo base.
* Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to pass a background investigation and drug screening
* Current (within five years of hire date (Federal OSHA 10-Hour Construction Certificate (or completion of the course prior to employment)
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hard Hat, Eye and Ear Protection, Safety Vest, Gloves, Dust Mask or Respirator, Fall Protection Gear)
Outdoor with varying weather conditions.
We pride ourselves, as individuals and as a company, that we are very flexible and diversified. Our services are not limited to being a General Contractor, but we also have day to day operations that include over-lot grading, building excavation and backfill, sub grade prep for paving and hardscapes, over-excavation with the use of structural and/or moisture conditioning, main line water, sewer, and storm pipe, trenching, bedding and backfill for a wide range of the dry utilities. We also offer demolition of buildings, parking lots, streets, curb and gutter, underground utilities, and vegetation. RME also has a Concrete Division that is capable of footings and foundation walls, slab-on grade concrete floors, multi-level slab on grade pours, exterior flatwork, and curb and gutter. The Concrete Division has full-time project managers, estimators and field personnel that are 100% focused on the concrete aspect of construction.
Painter / Drywall Finisher
RK Webb LLC
Full-time Painter / Sheetrocker / Tape/ Float & Paint
This individual will be the primary responder for tape, float and paint. Besides your skill set, general appearance and personality are very important for this position as you will engage with industrial and commercial customers. You must be trustworthy as you'll work in commercial and industrial businesses.
*Job Qualifications and Requirements*
- Service oriented person with a "can do" attitude
- Clean, presentable appearance and friendly, honest personality
- Minimum of 3 years experience in painting, hanging sheetrock, tape, float and texturing
- Ability to work independently or with other team members
- Must be able to roll brush and spray equipment
- Ability to complete tasks or projects ranging from small to large
- Desire to provide excellent customer service and a sense of pride in your work
- Ability to communicate well with people
- Desire an individual with a good safety record
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs or work on ladders
- May be subject to a criminal background check and drug screening
- High school or equivalent education
- Must have valid Drivers license
- Must have reliable transportation
- MUST pass a hair follicle drug test
- MUST pass a industrial background check
- MUST pass a safety orientation course
Job Type: Full-time
- Drywall: 3 years
- painting: 3 years
Required license or certification:
Dessert Pastry Prep & Finisher
Job Title Dessert Pastry Prep & Finisher Location GLC Dallas Galleria Dallas 13420 N. Dallas Parkway Dallas, TX 75240 Description A Grand Career Is Awaiting You From the creators of The Cheesecake Factory, Grand Lux Cafe blends the grandeur and luxury of European cafes with the sensibilities and spirit of an All-American restaurant. Every sumptuous menu item is prepared fresh-to-order in our exhibition style kitchen. Guests enjoy delectable, freshly baked desserts from our in-house pastry kitchen. There are 13 restaurant locations across the U.S. from New York to Los Angeles, and we continue to grow. We have many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for leaders who share the belief that innovation, commitment to excellence and uncompromising quality is critical to success. If you're seeking grand inspiration, come join our dynamic team. Dessert Pastry Prep & Finisher The Dessert/Pastry Prep & Finisher ensures the highest quality food is prepared from our “scratch” bakery. This individual bakes, ensures proper finished consistency and plates all desserts per the exact recipe specifications. The Dessert/Pastry Prep & Finisher is responsible for all aspects of their assigned station – sets up and stocks product, cooks and presents dishes according to Grand Lux Cafe recipes, and cleans, sanitizes and maintains equipment, utensils and tools. We offer:
Flexible scheduling – full and part time
Paid Time Off
Benefits offered at 25 hours (Medical, Dental, Vision) and start at 60 days
Career growth potential – we promote 40% of our managers from within! * Discounted Shift Meal
Discount Perk Program (gym membership, cell phone discounts and more) * 25% discount when dining as a guest * and so much more! Requirements
Previous dessert or pastry experience preferred.
Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
Basic English reading and communication skills.
Ability to work effectively within a team.
Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
Strong attention to detail.
Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
Must be able to work in extreme temperatures (freezers and walk-in refrigerators).
Continuous use of hands and arms.
Continuous bending, reaching and twisting. Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Grand Lux Cafe is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer . Return to Search Apply
General Construction - Concrete Form Setter And Finisher
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios .
* Understanding and experience with layout and grade for concrete placements *
- This position will require:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, standing, bending, squatting, sitting, kneeling, crawling, and climbing.
- Ability to travel to job sites.
- Ability to work weekends and nights as needed
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
TWC Concrete Services is currently searching for qualified individuals to add to our concrete finishing department. We are looking for individuals that have experience in concrete finishing. We need personnel that can to operate riding trowel machines, operate walk behind trowel machines, hand rod concrete, and bull float. We are also looking for entry level laborers to help on the pour crews. Little to no experience is required for the laborer position. Pay may vary greatly depending on skill level and experience.
- Must pass a drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willing to work the hours requested
Sheet Metal Finisher
Would you like to be part of an expanding company where there are opportunities to grow? We are committed to providing each team member opportunities to contribute and challenge themselves.
Princess Marble and Granite is a natural stone, quartz and cultured marble fabrication and installation showroom conveniently located in Burnsville, MN. We have a specialized team of individuals committed to excellence in sales, design, fabrication and installation of your custom countertops and specialty products.
Princess Marble and Granite is looking to add Finishers.
- Flip top from rollers coming into the finish booth onto the grinding booth table.
- Check the entire part for any fills that may be required.
- Grind the edges of the top to the proper thickness. Ensure the entire surface is flat with a straight edge. Grind the drain level.
- Flip the top onto the finish lines.
- Check the tag and ensure the top meets all specifications listed including color, size, finish, and options.
- Sand the rim of the bowl smooth. Sand all underside edges to round them over and remove chips. The rounded over area should not exceed 1/16”.
- Buff or sand the entire top to the proper finish listed on the tag. Any light scratches or pits should be gently sanded out. Be careful not to sand through the gel coat. Deep scratches and pits should be repaired rather than sanded.
- Knock the faucet holes out carefully with a file.
- Dremel the overflow opening.
- Check the entire top for any defects that need to be repaired. If repairs are needed send the top to the repair team. If the top passes the quality check wrap the top in plastic and send it to the finished goods racks.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow established processes
- Team player
- Focus on quality standards
- Good attendance record
- One year related experience and/or training (preferred)
We offer a competitive wage and full benefits package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, as well as 401k match.
Preferred Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
The following physical activities will be required on a regular basis; stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, sitting, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, handling and repetitive motions. Lifting up to 50 pounds regularly.
Must pass a drug test, pre-employment physical and background check.
Interested candidates, please submit a resume.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!