Case Making Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Case Packer Machine Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Must be able to operate multiple pieces of equipment which may include Blow Molds, Fillers, Labelers and Case packers.
Must be aware of all E-stops and pinch points caused by moving machinery including energized equipment by air or electrical.
Must be able to identify proper pre-forms, boxes, labels and correct coding.
Must be able to perform proper weight adjustments to maintain proper product weight.
Must work with Team members to maintain standard changeovers while maintaining standard line efficiencies.
Must be able to troubleshoot and correct minor mechanical issues. Must be able to properly document line production by filling out Inspection Record/ Downtime sheets.
Must be able to identify and set up proper product flow from hold tanks thru flow panels to Production machines.
Compliance with all safety, Housekeeping and GMP practices.
Other duties as assigned.
Experience with following Equipment:
Filler: Sentry, Procomac, Bevcorp, Tech Long, Specialties
Labeler: Dase Sing, Aesus, Quadrel, MTS, SACMI, Sleeve Seal
Case Packer: Vanta, ARPAC
Blow Mold: Tech Long
Capper: Specialties, Bevcorp, Arol, CSI, Alcoa
Job Type: Full-time
- Montebello, CA
- Machine Operator: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
The focus of our client as a whole is on the various challenges faced by our customers, whether they be with design, cost, reliability or manufacturing. Our client strives to turn out customers’ visions into reality by accelerating the possibilities. It’s not about what we make; it’s about what we can make and can do, and that’s why we deliver the win-win results.
Our client expects all employees to participate and follow the mission of positively impacting People-Plant-Profitability and to uphold our five critical success factors: attendance, performance, safety, quality and behavior.
Manufacturing Operators provide quality parts made according to customers’ specifications, by executing a variety of different value streams tasks, including but not limited to material preparation, machine operation, and secondary operations on manufactured parts.
All Manufacturing Operators are responsible for quality at the source in every step of the manufacturing process, continuous improvement, safety, training others, respectfully interrupting co-workers to help them avoid mistakes, treating mistakes as opportunities for improvement and providing the information requested for root-cause analysis while supporting a no-blame culture of trust and continuous learning.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Primary Operations: Machining
· Operates machines; performs set-up; digitalizes machine utilizing software.
· Utilizes DIEMOND software as needed.
· Issues material accurately. Records actual material quantity used to produce strips, blanks, etc. Seeks opportunities to increase part yield from materials.
· Follows the Escalation Process.
· Performs a variety of machine work, including but not limited to:
i) Cutting, kiss cutting and creasing operations of the use of steel rule and permanent tool dies.
ii) Short-run and long-run work requiring ability to perform variety of machine operations or to operate several types of machines.
iii) Preparing materials to be worked within the various Value Streams.
· Identifies faulty equipment and machine operation promptly by paying attention to machine sounds, operations, parts being produced, and/or other equipment leading indicators.
· Examines part produced and forwards to QA for first article inspection and in process inspection as necessary; makes adjustments as necessary to maintain manufacturing within standards. Practices quality at the source – checks for correct size, no burrs, ease of picking part, etc.
· Assists in determining when dies need repair or rework.
· Documents job or machine instructions on the job card for future reference.
· Documents suggestions on job routing for changes to time required for job, quantity/yield, and/or process improvements.
· Demonstrates strong communication skills in all directions – peers/co-workers, supervisors, management, consultants, customers, visitors, etc.
· Collaborates with staff, management and customers to assure timely delivery of quality parts.
· Notifies supervisor timely of any work-related concerns or suggestions.
· Attends and participates in department and company meetings.
· Train and develop employees on new skills, new processes, etc. (ISO forms) utilizing the 4-step method of Tell, Show, Do, Review.
· Participates in cross-training.
· Maintains a thorough understanding of department-specific, safety and work-related policies and procedures and assists others to understand and perform within these parameters as well.
3. Cross-functional Operations: Finishing
· Performs variety of secondary operations on parts manufactured as per customer requirements such as, but not limited to: assembly, vulcanizing, gluing, picking, labeling and bagging operations.
· Reviews job routing completely and thoroughly along with any other documents (print, job card, control plan) prior to starting the job to assure a successful job.
· Issues materials and boxes accurately.
· Examines parts to maintain part integrity and packaging requirements within customer specifications. Quality at the source – checks for quality parts. Notifies other appropriate co-workers such as Leads, Manager, Supervisor, Quality, and/or machine operator if experiencing quality problems.
· Places finished products (for shipment or storage) in appropriate-sized shipping containers with identification labels. Sends finished products to shipping with corresponding job routing.
· Documents suggestions for changes to time required for job, quantity/yield, process improvements, operations or packing instructions on the job card for future reference. Suggested changes to be reviewed and approved by value stream leads, Manufacturing Manager or supervisor.
i) Examines parts produced and forwards to QA for first article inspection and in-process inspection as necessary; makes adjustments as needed to maintain production within standards.
ii) Quality at the source – checks for uniformity of parts, no burrs, ease of picking part.
iii) Documents job or machine instructions on the job card for future reference.
· Executes routine maintenance activities such as:
i) Discarding scrap and cleaning work area.
ii) Greases and cleans machines according to preventive maintenance chart.
iii) Notifies Leads or Manufacturing Manager/Supervisor when machines need repair.
iv) Tags machine for “Do not use” if required per Lockout/Tagout Procedures.
4. Cross-functional Operations: Quality Assurance
· Reviews shipping request documents for changes, updates, etc. and forwards appropriately and scans into ACS.
· Performs ASD finishing.
· Serves as a back-up for performing Acu-Gage operations as needed.
· Executes basic inspection processes as assigned by QA.
5. Leadership Demonstrated
· Works well with others even when under stress and/or pressure; maintains a professional demeanor regardless of professional or personal opinion or emotions. Treats everyone with courtesy and respect at all times.
· Fosters strong internal customer relations through quality of work product, promotes teamwork to achieve customer satisfaction.
· Upholds appropriate confidentiality of company plans and operations.
· Lead by example. Understands and demonstrates our client's values and critical success factors for employment: attendance, performance, safety, quality and behavior.
6. ACS and Materials
· Needs to be able to do simple transactions in ACS on a daily basis (will be identified as needed).
· Supervisor is to work with Customer Service in the case of over-ship, under-ship, etc.
· Will assist in locating materials for those in their group when needed.
· Must be able to track materials used and times of employees.
· Understands the importance of position scorecard and takes full responsibility of completing the objectives on the scorecard as set forth at 30, 60, and 90 day intervals.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Machine Operator - Packaging Machine - Req. ID 18299
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
To be considered, please apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 18299.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Automated Close-Out System, maintaining quality, and production objectives. Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed. Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality issues, correcting, and stabilizing performance as issues occur.
- Basic computer and mechanical skills essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Production priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality.- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass our employment drug and background screens
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Day or Night Shift)
- Must be able to stand during 12 hour shift.
14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
Paid 30 minute lunch and two paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
To be considered, apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 18299.
CNC Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift
AA TECH offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
Variable Incentive Plan (Bonus Eligibility)
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with HSA Company Contribution
401k Plan with Employer Match
12 Paid Holidays
This position is for a machinist to setup and operate CNC machines. The employee will operate one or more production machines working from blueprints, sketches, and route sheets. Contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Sets up and runs production machines.
Performs machine operations (may include reworking parts) such as cutting, shaping, deburring, forming, drilling, and reaming parts, where the materials, tooling, and sequence of operations have been pre-planned and established.
Performs operations such as tapping, spot-facing, chamfering, countersinking, and counterboring to close
Adjusts feeds, speeds, and depth of cut to machine quality parts, per documentation.
Accurately and regularly performs all statistical process control (SPC) specific to division requirements.
High school diploma or equivalent, and/ or completion of Machinist Certificate program.
1-3 years related machining experience.
Has working knowledge of machine shop mathematics, may include trigonometry.
CNC and/ or manual machining experience and experience making tool / work offsets.
Set-up experience, reading / editing of G/M-code, and experience with a FANUC control a plus.
Ability to use measuring equipment (ex: comparator, micrometers, calipers, pin or wire gauges, etc).
Demonstrates effective verbal and written skills along with the ability to work in a team environment.
Observes all company policies and procedures, including safety rules, and maintains a clean and orderly
Must demonstrate manual dexterity and a willingness to learn.
Effectively demonstrates team member competencies and participates in goal setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Due to the Company’s military contractor status, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States, and must provide evidence of citizenship or immigration status upon applying for the position.
Advanced Atomization Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. ("Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
Belt Machine Loader / Operator - Entry Level & Benefits
Requirements Job Duties:
⦁ Work from shop orders, blue prints and special instructions.
⦁ Works on setting up, operating and adjusting belt-drive heat treating equipment to perform thru-hardening or case hardening
⦁ Feedback to belt operators when issues arise, suggests corrections needed to process good, acceptable product.
⦁ Perform other duties as may be assigned.
⦁ High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
⦁ One or more year’s heat treat or other factory work experience.
⦁ Must use common sense and capable of making quick, informed decisions.
⦁ Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Other Skills and Abilities:
⦁ Successful incumbent must be a self-starter who is aggressive yet personable and willingly accepts responsibility.
⦁ General working environment for a heat treating operation with heat and cold exposure.
⦁ Able to work with materials oiled and solvent cleaned.
⦁ Must able to move, lift or shift parts or loads up to 50 pounds.
FPM offers a wide variety of heat treating processes; serving the needs of over 3,000+ customers and meeting the most challenging OEM and Military-Aerospace specifications. We serve all segments of the Greater Midwest manufacturing community including; automotive, construction and agricultural equipment, appliances and consumer products, general construction fasteners and building products, machinery components and tooling.
We have developed a strong niche in providing outsourced heat treating to many companies that previously operated their own internal heat treat operations. These undertakings have involved entire operations, as well as, providing a significant source of back-up/over-flow heat treating capacity.
Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator
We are seeking a Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 years min of experience in Press Brake Operations
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Compensation based on experience!
Machine Operator (Food Packaging)
From humble beginnings, InHarvest, Inc. has steadily grown to be the country’s premier provider of rice and rice blends, exotic grains, and legumes to many of the industry’s top creative chefs and restaurants. Because of the company’s dedication to clean, high-quality, unique products, top-notch customer support, and the company’s respect for the planet and its people, InHarvest has gained a very loyal following in the culinary community. InHarvest has built a reputation for doing things the right way; right for their customer, for their suppliers, for their community, and for the earth, the roots of which stem from values instilled in the early days of the company. Due to continued growth, we are actively seeking Food Packaging Machine Operators to join our team! To learn more about our company, please click here to visit our website! The Food Packaging Machine Operators for will work under the direction of the Production Supervisor. These individuals will be responsible for the daily operations of the line. They will also direct the Blend Operator of the product needed for the daily production run. Any safety concerns and/or production improvements from the crew are to be presented to the Production Supervisor. Work Location: Woodland, CA DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: This position is responsible for making sure employees are properly performing their duties that affect food safety or quality of products produced at InHarvest. Any deviation of the food safety or quality procedures or any other food safety or quality issues concerning any of the products at InHarvest shall be brought immediately to the attention of the Director of Operations and/ or QA.
Ensure that all employees, visitors, etc. follow InHarvest Safety & Accident Prevention Rules.
To correct any quality issues which come up as soon as possible and do this in a way that will minimize product loss.
Isolate any product which will not meet InHarvest quality standards or may cause a food safety hazard if eaten. Notify quality assurance department of any such problem and record on appropriate document. Notify Production Supervisor.
Responsible to assist where needed in case of equipment failure. Should take the lead in correcting problem as soon as possible in order to minimize product loss.
Make sure employees are following GMP’s, keep their area clean at all times, tools picked up, shovel and sweep spilled product from floors immediately.
Complete production sheets and quality sheets correctly and completely.
Make sure packaging line is correctly assembled and all equipment is adjusted and functioning properly.
Perform all work in accordance with company standards and established safety procedures.
Demonstrates positive and a can-do attitude, confidence, endurance and constructively handle conflicts.
Work alongside others or independently to complete projects
Work with fellow Supervisors and Technicians to accomplish the goals of not only your department but the goals of In Harvest
Know and understand all equipment in plant production area
To train and direct operators and packers in their various jobs, in a way which will promote safety, quality, and productivity.
Check the following every hour: seal quality, marked/date code, label legibility, label placement, tamper band/shrink seal, operation of check weight and check calibration of metal detector, with both probes placed in the product.
Check to make sure correct film, carton, box, labels, etc. are being used for the product.
Meet production schedules which are reasonable and within realm of responsibility and to carry out instructions given by Production Supervisor.
Ensure all packers wear relevant PPE gear at all times.
Other duties as assigned. JOB REQUIREMENTS: This position requires a person experienced and/or ability in the following:
Experience in food manufacturing (Prefer 5 years’ minimum)
Knowledge of the packaging process and machinery.
Experience with vertical form, fill, and seal packaging process
Experience working with Hayssen, Triangle, or similar machine types
General blending and packaging operating experience
Good communication skills relating to employee
Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
Have knowledge to perform basic maintenance on equipment.
Forklift experience and safely operate forklift.
Knowledge of HACCP, GMP’s, Organic Handling Procedures, Allergen Control Program, Food Plant Security, Glass and Hard Plastic, Quality related policies, and Safety programs, and make sure plant operations are complying with those programs.
Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts work overtime.
Disciplined work style towards tasks; a flexible style towards people
Can follow instructions and lead others MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: For a candidate to successfully fill the role above, we have determined the minimum requirements of education, language skills, mathematical skills, reasoning ability, physical demands, and work environment to be as follows:
High school diploma or GED (general education degree); or minimum three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic language skills: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of organization.
Minimum mathematic skills: ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
Intermediate reasoning skills: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram from. Ability to deal with problem involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical demands: the job will require
Standing: over 2/3 of the shift
Walking: over 2/3 of shift
Sitting: under 1/3 of shift
Use of arms, hands and fingers to reach, handle and feel: over 2/3 of shift
Ability to climb, balance, stoop, knee, crouch, crawl: under 1/3 of shift
Talk and hear: over 2/3 of shift
Lifting from 10-25 pounds: over 2/3 of shift
Lifting up to 50 pounds: over 2/3 of shift
Vision: close, distance, peripheral, depth perception, ability to adjust focus
Environment: Work near moving mechanical parts, and airborne particles (dust): over 2/3 of shift
Work in high places: under 1/3 of shift
Loud noise DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS: Character is important. We value the following in our employees:
Integrity/ Strong work ethic
Self-motivated/ Problem solving skills
Detail Oriented/ Organized
Positive attitude under stressful conditions
Good people skills
Team Player/ “Do what it takes” attitude BENEFIT PACKAGE:
Health/Dental/Vision Insurance + 401(k) Retirement Plan (up to 4% company match)
Sick leave + 9 Paid Holidays
Job related training
Work boot credit for safety shoes
Safety eyewear vouchers for those who require Rx safety glasses
Great company culture and team recognition (e.g. fun events, holiday parties, barbeques, picnics, etc.)
Machine Operator | Plating Machine
- Follow procedures for polishing dies, polish dies for set amount of time
- Follow procedures for nickel plaiting dies, nickel plate dies for set amount of time
- Check titration levels and perform other tests as needed
- Adjust chemical mixtures daily to yield perfect results
- Improve processes and procedures to achieve overall efficiency standards
- Clean polish and nickel tanks on a weekly basis
- Quality check of all dies to determine if they can be moved to the next step in the production process
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards at all time
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Any other tasks as instructed by leads, supervisors or managers
- Assist other Finishing areas when needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to chemical fumes or airborne particles as well as moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Preferred Education & Special License(s)/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 hour, preferred but not required.
- Prior plating experience.
Kocher+Beck USA L.P. is an equal opportunity employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!