Caser Job Description Sample
Laser Design Engineer - Laser Design, Characterization
Laser Design Engineer
Laser Design, Characterization Laser Design Engineer
Laser Design, Characterization
Laser Design, Laser Characterization, Thermal Design, product setting If you are a Laser Design Engineer looking to join a team of smart, dedicated and progressive engineers, this may be the position you are seeking! In this position you will you will own the design and characterization of lasers for a variety of different applications and market segments. You will work with design, process and test engineers to characterize the laser and drive improvements in performance and identify root cause for device performance. We are located in Pasadena, CA, and we offer relocation assistance to candidates that are ultimately selected
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Great Corporate Culture
Exciting work environment where you are working on stealth/confidential projects, and watching your design work take shape
Enjoy solid benefits, strong quality of life offerings and a great opportunity to learn and play with innovative products
What You Will Be Doing - Design and develop to product readiness low power, compact silicon photonics lasers
Work closely with test engineers and technicians to characterize laser designs vs specifications and document test flows
Interface closely with thermal and HS designers to optimize design for x-temp performance for various form factors
Lead design-process debug activities by interfacing with process engineers and provide feedback to next run
Work closely with system engineers to quantify the impact on the laser and vice-versa
What You Need for this Position - 2 years of experience in laser design in a product setting
Strong background in fundamentals of lasers
Strong experience in the characterization of lasers to extract fundamental parameters
Good knowledge and understanding of with different laser types & trade offs What's In It for You - Amazing package is offered to successful candidates including, health, dental, vision, vacation, telecommuting options (on occasion) and relocation assistance if necessary
Competitive base salaries offered, bonus potential, and stock options available
Great opportunity for growth by working with career advancing technologies So, if you are a Laser Design Engineer and this sounds like a position you would be a strong match for, don't hesitate to apply! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Laser Design Engineer
- Laser Design, Characterization* CA-PasadenaAC-1402252
Laser And Rotary Engraver Operator
Run Laser Engravers
Run Rotary Engraver
Insert Braille and Assemble Signs
Organize Jobs Based on Due Date to Determine Processing Order
Set Up Artwork Based on Equipment Sizes and Power Settings
Assist Team Wherever Needed in the Shop Dependent on Workload
Must be Able to Operate Multiple Pieces of Equipment at the Same Time
Must Have Basic to Intermediate Computer Proficiency to Run Equipment and Software
Must be a Team Player
Must be Very Detail Oriented
Must be Willing to Cross Train on Other Positions
Other Industry Experience Not Required, Training is Expected and Provided for Candidate with Proper Work Ethic
Monthly Profit Sharing Bonus Based on Team Efficiency (Commision) After 90 Days
Paid Time Off After 90 Days
* Min of 5 years experience on NTC 5-Axis Laser Equipment
* Experience needs to recent as well as candidates main responsibility
* Ability to program at the machine
* Ability to maintain CNC programs
* Ability to lift 30lbs without assistance
* Ability to follow written and verbal directions
* Must be available to work overtime and weekends when needed
Shift- 2nd available
provide the recruiting and staffing expertise that meets and surpasses the quality requirements and expectations of our customer.
Laser Production Tech / Assembler
RMI Laser, LLC is seeking a rock star to join our production team. We are looking for a Laser Assembler/Technician as part of our production team to assemble, adjust, align and test laser marking systems.
- Performing optical, mechanical, and electro-mechanical assembly, following work instructions.
- Cleaning and preparing optical components for assembly. This may include cleaning, inspecting, and sub-assembling them.
- Aligning optics to create output to customer specs.
- Coordinating production scheduling with Materials and Project management.
Basic knowledge of RS-232 and USB ports desired. Candidate must have basic soldering skills, able to read instrument output (power meters, laser controllers and others) and be able to work with microscopes and eyepieces. Good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail are essential.
Individual must have at least 1 year post-secondary education and experience in electro-mechanical and cable assembly. Associate’s degree in a technical field is a plus.
Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Experience with laser or laser marking systems a plus but not required. Candidates with supervisory skills or aptitude are desired. This is a full time position with benefits after 90 days employment.
This is a full time position with benefits after 90 days employment.
Visit our website at www.rmilaser.com for more information about our company.
Technician - Diode Laser Components Sub Assembly
Sub assembling of optical and mechanical components for laser products.
· Must be able to learn and maintain laser safety standards and protocols set by TDI.
· Maintain the clean environment in the work places according to standards set by TDI.
· Adhere to the quality standards set by TDI.
· Ability to follow the work instructions and guidelines set by TDI.
· Ability to perform material transactions in ERP (M2M).
· Assist Mfg. Eng. with time studies and process improvements.
· Knowledge and understanding how to maintain 5S workplace.
· Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as required.
· Working in clean room.
· Experience in using microscope and optics assembly tools.
· Experience with assembling and dis-assembling mechanical and optical components.
· Experience in handling and cleaning optics.
· Experience with epoxy application and using UV equipment.
· Has prior experience working with Excel or any other data recording software.
Quality Assurance Technician (Precision Laser Optics)
At Research Electro-Optics, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our team is comprised of exceptional people who give their talent, expertise, and enthusiasm to provide unsurpassed service to our clients. REO is a full service custom optics manufacturer in the heart of Boulder Colorado. We maintain an excellent reputation in the industry with particular recognition for solving unique and challenging engineering problems. REO is dedicated to the community, our relationships and technology. Come explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we support you and your professional success.
We believe every employee should share in our success, so we offer:
Career development opportunities within the corporation
Retirement plans with a company match
Company-sponsored life insurance
Quality Assurance Technician Basic Qualifications:
Interest in learning new skills and keeping pace with changing technologies
Ability to problem solve and work with others to find the best solution
Precision in your work and attention to all details
On-point, genuine interpersonal and written communication skills
Capability to work independently and self-motivate
Attention to detail
Strong work ethic
Good eye sight
Primary Responsibility: Work under direct supervision to perform various quality assurance tasks. Perform a variety of inspection techniques to assure conformance to print as required by customer.
1. Clean and perform final inspection and measurements of coated optics.
2. Read and follow prints and process sheets.
3. Use of calipers, drop gauges, video microscopes, comparators, microscopes, and other tools as required for inspections.
4. Basic computer skills and ability to complete First Article Inspections and Inspection Sheets.
5. Ability to read coating scans, interferometer scans, and material certs.
6. Fine motor skills (ability to pick up and handle small optics with tweezers and write identification on optics per print.
7. Package and label optics per print.
REO is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer.
CNC Laser Operator And/Or Press Brake Operator
Rapidly growing Queens Manufacturing company seeks an experienced CNC Laser Operator and/or Press Brake Operator to work in our Metal Shop. Candidate must have working knowledge of mechanical and programmable machines. Must be able to program, run, and maintain equipment, able to read blueprints, flats and schematics, Must be able to program and layout parts for cutting/punching.
Excellent Pay Package including Full Benefits!
2D Laser Operator in Training
If you are a skilled CNC Setup Operator with CAD Skills this is your opportunity.
How does working in a NEWER, State-of-the-Art, MODERN, 110,000 square foot high tech Manufacturing Facility, with the HIGHEST SKILLED technicians/machinists in the industry sound? How does working for a Company that supplies chassis components to NASCAR teams, and hundreds of companies around the U.S. and the world, with prototype and short-run metal stampings, laser cutting, and bent tubing sound? If this all sounds good to you, then Technique, Inc., could be YOUR NEXT EMPLOYER.
Technique, Inc., is a growing company located in Jackson, MI that is looking for candidates that embrace technology and continuous learning opportunities to join our team.
We are forming the future through:
Working as a team with our customers towards a common goal, employing the highest skilled technicians in the industry, and keeping pace with the newest technologies.
Opportunity: Laser Operator/Programmer 2D 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Programming and Operating high tech flatbed laser cutting machines
- Program and operate Trumpf and Mazak laser cutting machines
- Layout parts produced to meet blueprint specifications using a variety of quality inspection equipment
Knowledge or Skills Required
- Ability to read blueprints and understand geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Knowledge of CAD systems and the ability to make adjustments
- CNC experience
- Ability to program and operate laser cutting machines
- Knowledge of standard shop equipment
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure situation and meet deadlines
- Experience with laying out parts using a variety of inspection equipment
Tour Technique here: http://goo.gl/4sDB1s
Are you ready to advance your career and work for a company that invests and values their employees? Are you interested in working for a company that strives to provide their employees with a career path for unlimited advancement and enrichment opportunities? If you answered YES to these questions, then Technique, Inc., may be your next employer.
Tour Technique here: http://goo.gl/4sDB1s
Laser Programmer --Steel Operation 1St Shift
JOB TITLE: Laser Programmer
Solid Works knowledge required.
Specializes in creating NC parts programs for quoting and orders. Utilizes drawing, importing 3D solid model and 2D dxf to create parts. Also prioritizes orders and maintains quality control.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Create NC programs via drawing, importing 3D solid model and 2D dxf for quote estimation and orders.
2. Create and edits tool paths and edits to be processed by the Fabri Gear 150.
3. Perform simulations on programs to insure proper clearance of work piece/laser head. (no collision)
4. Generate nests (for same or dissimilar parts on same profile).
5. Maintain customer processing records to include programs, product and service reports.
6. Perform all necessary computer functions.
7. Understand operations of Mazak Machinery/Trumpf/Ficep
8. Understanding of solid works.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Solid Works required
High School Diploma or GED.
PC experience with Windows application.
3D machine operator's experience preferred.
Programming of 2D laser, plasma, oxy fuel preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Laser experience (operating / programming).
Organizational / planning skills.
Experience in working with 3D programming.
Metrics/ Quality Control knowledge of metalware, material handling.
Dermatologist For A Laser And Dermatology Growing Company!
A leading aesthetics company is now opening a Dermatology division and needs a full time or Part time medical director to our new dermatology division as well as supervise our medical staff for the our existing aesthetics practice.
South Coast Medspa has been a leading aesthetics company for 13 years. We have 3 offices and provide state of the art laser skin resurfacing, rejuvenation and hair removal treatments.
- Provide patient care management for cosmetic laser patients.
- Leading Dermatologist in our New Dermatology Division
- This position is primarily responsible for providing general medical care and some treatment to patients under the direction of Chief physicians.
- Incumbent must be self-directed and function with minimal direct supervision. Director is to supervise Nurses and PA-s working out of the Newport Beach office.
- Full Training to be provided
- Active license to practice as a Physician in California
- Ability to assess unique needs of individual patients and to determine appropriate patient care requirements.
- Possess interpersonal skills and effectively and clearly communicates with patients, their families, members of the health care team, and the lay and professional community.
- Ability to perform patient assessments and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to exhibit flexibility in adjusting to changing demands and requirements, prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner when there are changes in workloads, assignments, or deadlines.
- Skill in writing patient notes, progress reports, correspondence, consent forms and other patient materials and in editing written material for grammatical correctness.
- Ability to create and document protocols and standardized procedures.
- Strong organizational skills to create patient treatment plans and manage heavy patient load.
- Ability to work independently, set goals and objectives, prioritize work activities.
- Ability to determine when to function independently and when to request Senior physician(s) intervention.
- Ability to assess patients' need for information and emotional support and to meet, either directly or by referral, any needs identified.
Ability to adhere to departmental attendance standard. Valid California Driver License, automobile and personal auto insurance for travel between offices. Demonstrated administrative and clinical experience in developing and monitoring a comprehensive health care program for patients with aesthetic dermatology needs.
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation and a medical examination, which includes a drug screening, prior to employment at South Coast MedSpa. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required. Any misrepresentation, falsification or material omission may result in a candidate's failure to receive an offer, or if already hired, an immediate dismissal from employment.
In an effort to promote and maintain a healthy environment for our patients, visitors, and employees, South Coast MedSpa is a smoke-free site.
Founded in 2005, South Coast is a model of success in the industry; its uncompromising focus on patient service, professional staff, medical personnel, safety, and reliability has fostered a strong, dependable, and loyal client base. For the right candidate, you will have one of the highest compensation in the industry. Please apply to find out.
Please include a recent picture along with your resume and thank you in advance for taking the time to apply for this opportunity.
South Coast MedSpa is the global leader in laser medicine delivering the best patient results over the past decade, while creating an amazing workplace environment for its employees.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!