Casing Grader Job Description Sample
Casing Crew Pusher
This position also has the responsibility of “pushing” the rig crew. Educational
High school or equivalent Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
A Casing Crew Pusher must have a good understanding of facts, concepts, theories, procedures and relationships between casing crew and rig crew. Should be experienced with CCC tools and equipment and able to rig-up and rig-down CCC tools in the field.
This employee will work in conjunction with the Supervisor – Casing/Tubing/CDS to validate requirements and verify jobs, job equipment and job personal.
This employee will identify and document defects on the system integration, troubleshoot defects in the equipment, and challenge specifications of features, especially if it may be a problem in the field. A Crew Pusher Casing will be required to communicate information and use his expertise to assist internal and external customers and other team members on procedures, concepts and systems. Necessary
Previous oilfield experience preferred. 1-2 years of floor hand experience. Employee will require close supervision for the first few months on the job and until they seem confident to fulfill duties on their own. This employee must have the ability to multitask, have basic organization and problem solving skills.
Physical Demands: • Requires the ability to stand up to ½ the time. Requires the ability to walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time. Requires the ability to talk or hear more than 2/3 of the time Work Environment: • Requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Requires close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. • Typically works in a moderately noisy, business office environment.
Requisition ID: 762
Casing In Operator
About Jostens Celebrating 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories.
These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas. At Jostens, we help people capture, celebrate and inspire through their stories and accomplishments with uniquely customized and personalized products for students and families, educators and schools, teams, and world class athletes and their fans.
Position Overview The operator Casing In runs high speed equipment and is able to maintain top quality and setup the machine in accordance to SOP¿s. Learn and understand all aspects of the line (book block feeder, boxing, paperwork and required computer skills). Load covers while operating machine.
Be able to do quality checks while running equipment. Using basic mechanical skills, performs set up, maintenance and production operations on the Diamant Casing In machine or the Kolbus. Achieves productivity and quality goals.
Ensures that the correct work is being produced according to pre-set production requirements in order to meet shipping deadlines. Inspects finished products for adherence to standards. Performs administrative tasks such as reading, understanding and complying with job tickets, production tracking, and ordering materials.
Informs Supervisor of quality defects in production. Performs basic mechanical preventive and emergent maintenance and coordinates complex maintenance with Maintenance and Bindery Supervisor. This job requires the ability to multi-task and coordinate work with helpers and boxers/stackers on the line. Keeps area clean and hazard free, and complies with all aspects of plant¿s Safety program.
Qualifications High School degree or GED required.
Must have at least 3 years of relevant production experience in finishing and/or light industrial maintenance.
Ability to train others to achieve quality and productivity standards. Good communication skills - written and verbal. Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
Willing to work flexible hours, including shift work, and overtime with short notice. Works well under the pressure of deadlines. Must have flexibility to learn and use new technology.
Works well in a team environment. Ability to stand through 8 or 12 hour shifts. Must be flexible to work off shifts when required.
Must have basic computer and mechanical skills. Must have excellent attendance record. Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
Complies with all safety and operations procedures. Why Jostens? Jostens is comprised of dynamic teams of individuals who support the mission of schools, groups and teams by passionately helping people express themselves, celebrate experiences and traditions, recognize achievements and share their stories. We value innovation, integrity, diversity and exceptional performance and want to make that apparent in every experience we deliver. Jostens is committed to attracting and retaining the brightest and most talented individuals to our company by offering competitive compensation, a progressive and nurturing culture and growth potential.
In addition to our traditional benefit offerings, Jostens offers charitable gift matching programs for employees, scholarships and charitable contributions to the communities we serve. Employees also enjoy tuition reimbursement benefits, progressive career planning as well as comprehensive medical benefits and a 401K matching program. Jostens supports and promotes healthy living through education and incentive programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Jostens participates in the E-Verify process. COMPANY: Jostens, Inc.
Requisition Id: 22698
Location: TN- Clarksville #jostenslegacy
Motor Grader Operators (1)
Gibbs & Register, Inc. Florida's leading civil firm is seeking an experienced Motor Grader Operator.
Will be working in Orlando, Lakeland/Bartow, Tampa, and other Florida markets.
Employees operating a vehicle for Work Site Employer’s purposes will be required to maintain a valid, eligible driver’s license, and a driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier at all times. Requires previous experience minimum of 3 years. Job requires frequent lifting of 25 - 100 lbs., stretching, stooping, bending, squatting, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and kneeling.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package. G&R is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Applications will only be accepted for open and available positions. Applications may be completed on our website www.gibbsandregister.com, and emailed to our HR department or faxed to 407-877-1663.
We will be a company that.....G.I.V.E.S.
Golden Rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated
Interact with integrity, professionalism, and friendliness
Safe place people enjoy working
Grader operator needed for full site development work. Two years experience preferred. Pay commensurate with experience with a competitive benefits package and a safe work environment! Clean MVR required, as foreman will utilize company vehicle.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Understands and applies safe use and operation of the equipment and communicates with other employees about safety related matters.
- Performs all functions in a safe manner in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Safe, efficient and proper operation of grader to gouge out, level and distribute earth and/or rocks from land preparation to constructing roads and/or job site grading.
- Moves levers to control tool bars, carriers, and disks.
- Moves levers and depresses pedals to maneuver tractor and raise, lower and tilt blade to clear right-of-way.
- Feels lever and listens for stalling action of engine to estimate depth of cut.
- Operate grader in successive passes over terrain to raise or lower terrain to specified grade following markings on grade stakes or hand signals.
- Communicate with Site Superintendent as to the daily job specification.
- Discuss with supervisor the anticipated production, type of materials being moved, number of trucks, etc.
- Be aware of other equipment working on the project and coordinate to work with these other equipment.
- Ability to read, interpret and incorporate information derived from the manual for the specific piece of equipment being operated.
- Conduct daily pre-start up procedures, ensuring equipment is in good operating condition (check fluid levels, inspect, clean and lubricate equipment, etc.).
- Greases, oils, and performs minor repairs on tractor.
- Keep equipment clean, promoting positive public image, and enabling close range equipment inspection.
- Complete Equipment and Vehicle Condition Report (LAMP-68) weekly, noting odometer readings, equipment hours, needed repairs, etc.
- Parks equipment in a place that is readily accessible to the equipment mover.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team spirit.
- Reports to work on time wearing the appropriate attire.
- Must be able to work variable hours including daytime, nighttime, and some weekend hours, as well as, overtime.
- Ability to travel inside the company's operational area.
- Display a professional attitude toward co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Ability to perform strenuous work in varying weather conditions.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is required to sit, walk and stand for periods of time. The employee is required to use a phone application to enter crew time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust to focus.
- Ability to occasionally kneel and squat
- Will frequently bend, climb, stand, walk, sit, reach, and use repetitive motion
SDC is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer
Since 1986, Southern Development & Construction has completed a diversity of projects. Southern Development & Construction takes pride in maintaining our outstanding reputation by providing construction excellence with personal attention.
Southern Development and Construction is a specialized organization with extensive total site development experience.
Since 1986 - Bonded- Insured- Licensed
Motor Grader Operator
In order to apply for the position, please take seven (7) minutes to complete our survey. Copy and paste the following link into your browser, http://www.cindexinc.com/c/B2E206, and keep reading.
ONLY CANDIDATES THAT COMPLETE THE SURVEY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Under the direction of the Foreman, the Motor Grader Operator is responsible for excavation and embankment to grade and will lay asphalt, base and other materials. The Motor Grader Operator will primarily perform finish grade work to blue tops or other close specification controls/tolerances. May also grade haul roads and perform other general motor grader work.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Operates the motor grader in order to prep sub-grade, lay asphalt, base and other materials.
- Performs daily inspection on equipment for issues and/or deficiencies; completes inspection paperwork and notifies the Foreman of any issues/defects.
- May assist the crew, when needed, in operating other equipment and/or helping the laborers on the ground.
- Wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times while on the job site (i.e. vest, earplugs, glasses, hard hat, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience as Finish Motor Grader is required with the ability to adhere to strict inspection guidelines.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in the quality of the work; strong attention to details skills required.
- Demonstrates the ability to complete the work in a timely manner
- Demonstrates good eye-hand coordination, balance and depth perception
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in responding to all situations.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a number of diverse locations, as work locations change regularly, and ability to work varying schedules. Overtime and weekend work are required, as necessary.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work effectively as a team.
- Demonstrates responsibility in reporting to work on a consistent and timely basis.
The Motor Grader Operator while performing the essential functions of this job is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The Operator is frequently exposed to high, precarious places or outside weather conditions. The Operator can be exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
While performing the essential functions of the job, the Operator is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, lift above their head, and talk or hear. The Operator is also required to kneel, crouch or stoop, climb ladders, bend at the waist, squat and crawl in tight or confined spaces to perform the essential functions of the job. The Operator must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. Ascending or descending stairs is required, and movement of uneven terrain is frequently required to carry out essential duties.
The Operator will spend their time on the physical job-site. This position is exposed to high temperatures, cool/cold temperatures and loud noises. Work in the construction area poses significantly greater risk due to moving construction equipment and active construction zones with trip and fall hazards.
E-Z Bel Construction, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our core clients include the City of San Antonio, Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT), San Antonio area municipalities and various developers.
E-Z Bel is known to take on complicated projects with significant traffic control and constructability issues. Although the Company primarily operates as a general contractor, E-Z Bel also has a full service traffic signal and roadway illumination department that performs both as a prime contractor and a subcontractor.
Finish Grader Operator
Seeking experience finish motorgrader operator in roadway/parking lot construction for residential and commercial site development projects.
Fine Grade Motor Grader Operator
Jay-Reese has an immediate opening for a Fine Grade Motor Grader Operator. The Motor Grader operator will be responsible to grade excavation and embankment and lay base and other materials. This operator will operating one or more types of various heavy equipment and general work. In addition to the rough work responsibilities, the operator will also be able to perform finish grade work to blue top or other close specification control, no exceptions. Jay-Reese is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Jay-Reese offers competitive wages as well as employees are eligible for year end bonus. Jay-Reese also offers advancement opportunities for those with strong performance and great attitudes with willingness to learn.
Homework Tutor For 8Th Grader
We're looking for someone that can work with our son three days a week and possibly some time on the weekend. He needs help and support with basic subject, math, English, science and social studies. This would probably be one to two hours, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Occasionally some time on a Saturday or Sunday might be required. Please apply by email only.
System One is seeking a Casing Operator in BINGHAMTON, NY. This is a Temporary job opportunity working 2nd shift 330pm-1130pm. Set up and Change over and run Extruder, Wrap & Unwrap, Braiders, D & A & Spooling machines Some of the various tools that are required to use and our candidate should possess are micrometers, calipers, brazing, fork truck Looking for a candidate with a strong focus to attention to detail, and very safety & quality conscious The operator must be able to lift 60 pounds The duties include performing Safety audits, maintain a clean and organized work area The
Finished Grader Operator
A local company, located in Stuart, FL is currently looking for Finished Grader/Bobcat Operators for immediate hire.
Candidate must have the following:
- Must have own transportation
- Communication Skills
- Finished Grade Experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!