Casing Splitter Job Description Sample
Casing Crew Pusher
This position also has the responsibility of “pushing” the rig crew. Educational
High school or equivalent Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
A Casing Crew Pusher must have a good understanding of facts, concepts, theories, procedures and relationships between casing crew and rig crew. Should be experienced with CCC tools and equipment and able to rig-up and rig-down CCC tools in the field.
This employee will work in conjunction with the Supervisor – Casing/Tubing/CDS to validate requirements and verify jobs, job equipment and job personal.
This employee will identify and document defects on the system integration, troubleshoot defects in the equipment, and challenge specifications of features, especially if it may be a problem in the field. A Crew Pusher Casing will be required to communicate information and use his expertise to assist internal and external customers and other team members on procedures, concepts and systems. Necessary
Previous oilfield experience preferred. 1-2 years of floor hand experience. Employee will require close supervision for the first few months on the job and until they seem confident to fulfill duties on their own. This employee must have the ability to multitask, have basic organization and problem solving skills.
Physical Demands: • Requires the ability to stand up to ½ the time. Requires the ability to walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time. Requires the ability to talk or hear more than 2/3 of the time Work Environment: • Requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Requires close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. • Typically works in a moderately noisy, business office environment.
Requisition ID: 762
Casing In Operator
About Jostens Celebrating 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories.
These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas. At Jostens, we help people capture, celebrate and inspire through their stories and accomplishments with uniquely customized and personalized products for students and families, educators and schools, teams, and world class athletes and their fans.
Position Overview The operator Casing In runs high speed equipment and is able to maintain top quality and setup the machine in accordance to SOP¿s. Learn and understand all aspects of the line (book block feeder, boxing, paperwork and required computer skills). Load covers while operating machine.
Be able to do quality checks while running equipment. Using basic mechanical skills, performs set up, maintenance and production operations on the Diamant Casing In machine or the Kolbus. Achieves productivity and quality goals.
Ensures that the correct work is being produced according to pre-set production requirements in order to meet shipping deadlines. Inspects finished products for adherence to standards. Performs administrative tasks such as reading, understanding and complying with job tickets, production tracking, and ordering materials.
Informs Supervisor of quality defects in production. Performs basic mechanical preventive and emergent maintenance and coordinates complex maintenance with Maintenance and Bindery Supervisor. This job requires the ability to multi-task and coordinate work with helpers and boxers/stackers on the line. Keeps area clean and hazard free, and complies with all aspects of plant¿s Safety program.
Qualifications High School degree or GED required.
Must have at least 3 years of relevant production experience in finishing and/or light industrial maintenance.
Ability to train others to achieve quality and productivity standards. Good communication skills - written and verbal. Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
Willing to work flexible hours, including shift work, and overtime with short notice. Works well under the pressure of deadlines. Must have flexibility to learn and use new technology.
Works well in a team environment. Ability to stand through 8 or 12 hour shifts. Must be flexible to work off shifts when required.
Must have basic computer and mechanical skills. Must have excellent attendance record. Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
Complies with all safety and operations procedures. Why Jostens? Jostens is comprised of dynamic teams of individuals who support the mission of schools, groups and teams by passionately helping people express themselves, celebrate experiences and traditions, recognize achievements and share their stories. We value innovation, integrity, diversity and exceptional performance and want to make that apparent in every experience we deliver. Jostens is committed to attracting and retaining the brightest and most talented individuals to our company by offering competitive compensation, a progressive and nurturing culture and growth potential.
In addition to our traditional benefit offerings, Jostens offers charitable gift matching programs for employees, scholarships and charitable contributions to the communities we serve. Employees also enjoy tuition reimbursement benefits, progressive career planning as well as comprehensive medical benefits and a 401K matching program. Jostens supports and promotes healthy living through education and incentive programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Jostens participates in the E-Verify process. COMPANY: Jostens, Inc.
Requisition Id: 22698
Location: TN- Clarksville #jostenslegacy
System One is seeking a Casing Operator in BINGHAMTON, NY. This is a Temporary job opportunity working 2nd shift 330pm-1130pm. Set up and Change over and run Extruder, Wrap & Unwrap, Braiders, D & A & Spooling machines Some of the various tools that are required to use and our candidate should possess are micrometers, calipers, brazing, fork truck Looking for a candidate with a strong focus to attention to detail, and very safety & quality conscious The operator must be able to lift 60 pounds The duties include performing Safety audits, maintain a clean and organized work area The
Operations Manager (Conventional Fishing & Casing Exits) Odessa, TX - United States
- Manages the operations of a district or product/service system.
- May be responsible for lower level P&L.
- Responsibilities may include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality, training, planning and budget management.
- Job levels are determined by geography, revenue, job proficiency or experience, product/service system complexity or some combination of these factors.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in Fishing Operations
- 3 years experience in a Management or Supervisory role
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Advanced written and verbal skills.
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused with a drive for results.
- Willingness to be on call 24/7
- Comprehensive understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district.
- Experience working in the Permian District
- Previous experience working with customers directly
- Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and market conditions.
- Basic knowledge of company's business practices including strategic planning, budgeting and staffing.
- Requires travel, rig site visits when required, minimum 10% overnight travel to be expected
- May work at rig sites; wearing PPE/HSE attire.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Associated topics: captain, editor in chief, executive producer, executive team leader, fire captain, general manager, manager, manager in training, police chief, shift supervisor
Operations Superintendent Job ID #: 16206 Location: TX-GALENA PARK Functional Area: Management Position Type: Full Time Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years Relocation Provided: No Education Required: Bachelors Degree RC/Department: 0426 -KMCC-CRCN PROC SPLITTER :PLANT Position Description The Operations Superintendent has overall responsibility for the daily operation of the two Splitter units and associated Storage and truck loading facilities. Oversight responsibilities include; performance management of staff, safety, quality control, budgeting, maintenance accountability, and compliance and regulatory matters. The Operations Superintendent directly supervises Technicians and Crew Leaders whose direct reports are the Operators.The total number of employees managed can vary, generally averaging 17. Essential duties and responsibilities:
The Operations Superintendent is responsible for the oversight management of the Splitter Facilities.
Supervises staff consisting of those who manage the day to day splitter process, transfer, storage and shipping of customers crude and condensate products.
Assists in planning and execution of capital projects in the area.
Responds to emergencies 24/7 and other upsets and may be required to work nights and/or weekends.
Responsible for maintaining company assets in good working order in order to maximize up-time.
Performs as a liaison between terminal & pipeline activities and customers in order to maintain efficient delivery and resolve any difficulties relating to scheduling, overages, shortages, and quality control issues.
Supervises functions related to outside contractors operating on company property or in company areas in order to protect company interests.
Plans and organizes workloads and staff assignments, reviews progress, directs changes in priorities and schedules as needed to assure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner. Will participate in the selection/promotion of staff, salary change considerations, and disciplinary matters. Conducts performance evaluations and resolves issues.
Develops short and long-range plans, goals and objectives for all operations in the geographic area.
Remains current on developments in the field.
Coordinates department services with other departments, governmental agencies, and customers.
Reviews contracts pertaining to work around Company assets to ensure Company property is protected.
Coordinates company response relating to actions of outside contractors which includes site inspection, preparation of as-built drawings, and confirmation of scope of work to be completed.
Inspects all operations facilities for compliance with maintenance, housekeeping, environmental and safety requirements.
Coordinates all requirements affecting commercial products at applicable assignment locations, including quality control issues, additives, notification procedures, sampling, meter calibration, coordination of witnesses where required, overages, shortages, and service interruptions.
Prioritize terminal breakdowns and oversee general maintenance and record keeping.
Consistently maintain and demonstrate a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets, employees, and the general public. Position Requirements Education:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
College course work in technical or business field will be helpful in this position.
- A Bachelors degree is preferred, especially in the area of Engineering or Business Management. Experience / Specific
• A minimum of 5 years, well-rounded experience in process and terminal areas, is highly desirable and should include specific working experience with products movement, mechanical maintenance, personnel management, legal, safety and environmental requirements affecting terminal and pipeline activities. Effective use of time management is of key importance in order to properly identify priorities and to ensure that all job requirements are satisfied. Ability to effectively delegate is essential. Knowledge of: • Management and supervisory principles and practices. • Refined petroleum pipeline facilities - operation, equipment requirements and products movement. • General engineering practices, including drafting, piping, valves, hydraulics, etc. • Practices, principles, procedures, regulations, and techniques as they relate to all functional areas. Certification, licenses, registrations: • A satisfactory driving record as determined by the Company and a current, valid State driver's license are required. • Satisfactorily obtaining or already possessing a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card is a condition of employment. TWIC card is obtained by submitting an application, background check, and having fingerprints taken. • If the employee is subject to license or certification requirements or training as stipulated by local, state or federal agencies or the Company, now or in the future, compliance is required under this job description. Competencies, skills, and abilities: • Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook. • A sound background in mathematics is important, as is the ability to read mechanical/electrical/civil drawings. • Well-balanced interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communications skills are required. • Ability to supervise a diverse workforce. • Must be accountable and take direction from Management, keep required work schedules, focus attention on details, and follow work rules. • Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential. • Must be able to plan and organize often conflicting tasks to accomplish company goals. • Must be a problem solver with the ability to find resolutions. • Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision and/or direction. • Must be flexible and able to work effectively in a team environment and consistently maintain a professional and respectful demeanor/attitude with co-workers, clients, vendors, and regulatory agencies. • Demonstrate leadership by utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles and methods in guiding individuals/department (subordinates, peers, superiors) or groups toward task accomplishment. Working Conditions: • Must carry a cell phone and be able and willing to respond at any hour of the day or night to emergency situations and participate as required with emergency response (integrated contingency plan) activities. This includes being in possession of required equipment and tools, designated forms, policies, regulations, and manuals. • Position subject to 24-hour call-out, including nights, weekends, and holidays. • Planning and Organizing: Establish a course of action for self and/or others to accomplish specific goals; plan and prioritize proper assignments of personnel and/or appropriate allocation of resources. • Leadership: Utilize appropriate interpersonal styles and methods in guiding individuals/department (subordinates, peers, superiors) or groups toward task accomplishment. Consistently adhere to Kinder Morgans policies and procedures and be a positive example for others by demonstrating the Company’s core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Manager Physician Liaison Services
Opportunity Our Purpose Together, we create unsurpassed health care experiences. Our Intent We are the leader in delivering integrated, innovative health care. Our Values At Cone Health, we value and are accountable for:
Caring for Our Patients We provide exceptional quality, compassionate care and service in a safe, respectful environment.
Caring for Each Other We appreciate each other through honest communication and respect. We inspire ongoing learning, pride, passion and fun.
Caring for Our Communities We engage our communities with integrity and transparency. We embrace our responsibility to promote health and well-being.
/ Licensure / Certification EDUCATION: Required: Bachelor’s degree with 5 years medical sales, pharmaceutical sales, physician practice management or related health care experience Preferred: Master’s Degree in business and/or a health care related field or degree in progress with defined graduation date LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING: Required: NC DRIVER'S LICENSE Additional information on required licensure/certification/registry/listings: ## Qualifications EXPERIENCE: Required: Prior experience in a leadership role KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: * Effective oral and written communication skills and critical thinking skills
Ability to speak effectively and present to individuals and groups
Ability to calculate return on investment analyses and pro formas
Ability to set and meet deadlines, prioritize work and be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
Ability to work with technology as necessary to complete job effectively
Must be able to problem solve in a high profile and high stress area and interact positively with all internal and external customers while possessing the ability to determine priority of work and flexibility PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Medium Work: Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally (up to 1/3 of the time), and/or; 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently (1/3 to 2/3 of the time), and/or; greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly (2/3 or more of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. HEARING/VISION: Hear and differentiate low volume sounds in order to make judgments regarding actions needed Hear alarm bells, verbal conversations, telephone voices and normal volume sounds Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more) Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships) Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors) CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT * Annual flu shot
Annual TB test (if applicable to your job location) * Annual HLCs (Healthstream, formerly CBL)-Safety at Work and Corporate Compliance
Maintain licensure/certification/registry/listing (if applicable to your job) ## Job Description JOB SUMMARY: The Manager, Physician Liaison Services is responsible for providing strategic direction and program leadership for the Physician Liaison Services Team. Develop and execute program strategy and initiatives in concert with Directors, Service Line Administrative and Physician Leaders. Responsible for ensuring the Physician Liaison team:
Grows referral volumes and market share by gathering field intelligence, analyzing available referral data and trends and enhancing referring provider relationships through meeting with physicians, other providers (including PAs and NPs), and key stakeholders in the CH service area.
Works closely with CH medical staff, leadership and service line leaders to develop initiative in key areas for growth.
Performs duties to support the goals and objectives of CH in its efforts to deliver measurably superior healthcare.
Builds health system referral relationships with physicians in surrounding markets with leveraging referrals and re-direction of opportunities (both inpatient and outpatient).
Perform strategic outreach to loyal and splitter physician practices, including those not on the CH medical staff. The team covers more than 10 key service lines and spans market geography of more than 2,000 providers across 8 counties and 25 distinct cities/towns. The role has a two-fold focus: ensuring that service lines promoted and geographies/markets covered. Service lines covered include : * Heart & Vascular Services
Bariatrics & Wellness
Ambulatory Care Services
Women’s and Children’s Services
Behavioral Health Services Geographies/markets covered include : * Guilford County (Greensboro , Summerfield, Jamestown, Oak Ridge, High Point, Brown Summit, Whitsett, Pleasant Garden, Liberty, Climax)
Alamance County (Burlington, Elon, Graham, Mebane)
Rockingham County (Eden, Madison, Reidsville)
Forsyth County (Kernersville, Winston-Salem)
Randolph County (Randleman, Ramseur, Asheboro)
Orange County (Hillsborough)
Caswell County (Yanceyville)
Pittsylvania County (Danville)
Henry County (Martinsville) MAJOR WORK ACTIVITIES: Provide Physician Liaison Services leadership, strategy, and development 25 % * Serves as day to day department leader
Leads effort to collaborate with liaisons, Directors, Service Line Administrative and Physician Leaders to build smart growth strategies in key service lines
Educates and informs staff of new/best practices and drives innovation
Facilitates / Participates in the development of regular meetings/communications across service lines and to physician groups Ensure Growth and Development of Key Service Lines, including Strategic and Market Intelligence 20 % * Assist CH leadership and physicians in planning and implementing strategic growth, including business plan execution; Initiatives may be specific to the needs of the community, the organization as well as the changes related to relevant state and federal legislation.
Serves as a subject matter expert for the team- observes new procedures and technology
Gathers field intelligence and other data to develop and carry out a plan consisting of strategies and tactics which target physicians and practices that have the ability to increase referrals to CH.
Identifies referral opportunities in assigned geographical areas through meeting with physicians and practice leaders and gathers field intelligence to identify local physicians, splitter physicians, and currently non referring physicians.
Provides feedback from referral sources and other contacts to leadership and CH Strategic Development to assist in the evaluation of the primary and secondary market climate and opportunities Strengthen and Maintain Key Relationships with providers in Cone Health’s primary and secondary service areas and outlying/splitter communities 20 % * Strengthens referral relations with physicians and their practices in order to strengthen relationships between hospital leadership, medical staff, community physicians and affiliated hospitals to promote growth of service lines, new technologies and access to care
Identifies and builds business opportunities and enhances lines of communication between referring physicians and CH specialties Work as a collaborative team to ensure physician liaison services remains the subject matter experts on physicians and hospital relationships 15 % * As service line and subject matter experts, update other members of the team to increase knowledge in order to educate physicians / medical providers.
Maintains up- to-date information in CRM on interactions with physicians and medical practices, key initiatives and issues or concerns within the practices to assist with cross coverage. Ensures that the team is a national leader in best practices of advancement in medicine, physician referral patterns and service line growth 10 % * Observes new procedures and technology
Learns programs to assist in interpreting referral data Engage in strategic priorities as identified through organizational strategic plan or departmental consensus 10 % KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Physician Liaisons (team) STRATEGIC INTENT: Collaborate in identifying referrals / care coordination opportunities by gathering field intelligence and enhancing lines of communication between referring physicians TYPE OF INTERACTIONS: PLS team interacts with each other and referring providers daily in various geographic areas and in key physician practices DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: High KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Referring Physicians STRATEGIC INTENT: Build referral base to CH affiliated services (care coordination), including use of advanced medical technology and specialty services TYPE OF INTERACTIONS: PLS team interacts with each other and referring providers daily in various geographic areas and in key physician practices DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: High KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Office Managers/Referral Nurses and Scheduling STRATEGIC INTENT: Interact with PLS to define referral behaviors TYPE OF INTERACTIONS: Referral growth and redirection of referrals DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: High KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Service Line Leaders (VPs and Directors) STRATEGIC INTENT: Develop initiatives in key areas for targeted growth and execution of service-line specific business plans TYPE OF INTERACTIONS: PLS team shares field intelligence with director of strategic planning and planning associates on a regular basis and ensures that the field intelligence is corroborates by market intelligence DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: High KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Strategic Development STRATEGIC INTENT: Use field intelligence provided by Physician Liaisons for strategic initiatives and to corroborate market intelligence TYPE OF INTERACTIONS PLS: team shares field intelligence with director of strategic planning and planning associates on a regular basis and ensures that the field intelligence is corroborates by market intelligence DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: Medium KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Marketing Dept / Marketing Managers STRATEGIC INTENT: Identify new procedures / technologies / key service offerings within various service lines TYPE OF INTERACTIONS: Working monthly with service line leaders to promote growth of new procedures/technologies or clinics DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: Medium KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Physician Champion STRATEGIC INTENT: Promote PLS services to peers TYPE OF INTERACTIONS: PLS team meets with Physician Champion monthly DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: Medium KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Community leaders / Community organizations STRATEGIC INTENT: Develop relationships which are instrumental to the health system TYPE OF INTERACTIONS: As indicated DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: Medium KEY STAKEHOLDERS: NC Physician Liaisons STRATEGIC INTENT: Meet quarterly TYPE OF INTERACTIONS: As indicated DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: Low KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Surrounding health care systems’ leaders STRATEGIC INTENT: Develop partnerships and strategic initiatives TYPE OF INTERACTIONS: As indicated when gathering field intelligence DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: Low KEY STAKEHOLDERS: Professional Associations (American Association of Physician Liaisons | Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development) STRATEGIC INTENT: Educational resources; developing relationships which are instrumental to the health system. TYPE OF INTERACTIONS: Attendance on a regular basis DEGREE OF FREQUENCY: Low WORKING CONDITIONS: Occurs under one-third of the time: Exposure to bloodborne pathogens Hazardous waste and/or toxic/caustic chemicals Fumes or airborne particles iCARE - COMMITMENTS TO CARE: Communication I will create and engage in conversations of possibility. * I will be open to innovation and creativity. * I will listen to understand. * I will bring ideas for solutions and be open to alternative ideas. * I will be open to constructive feedback. * I will not engage or listen to negativity or gossip. * I will be positive when speaking about Cone Health, my department, and my coworkers. * I will be approachable. * I will focus on behaviors, not the person, during conflict. Accountability I will honor my word. * I will do what I say when I say I will. o I will “clean it up” when I can’t keep my word. * I will honor my work agreement. * I will be “on the court” instead of “in the stands.” * I will follow up in a timely manner on commitments and requests. * I will apologize when someone experiences less than excellent service. o I will take responsibility for my actions, decisions and performance. * I will protect patient safety (best practices: ex – hand hygiene). Respect I will assume the best of intentions and embrace differences. * I will collaborate and seek other people’s input. * I will demonstrate courtesy, compassion, and respect with my tone of voice and body language. * I will speak positively about Cone Health – managing up coworkers, physicians, departments, patients and visitors. * I will ask the person directly involved when I don’t know. * I will include diverse skills, abilities, strengths, and backgrounds to create better outcomes. * I will care for myself while also respecting others. Empowerment I will own it, solve it, and celebrate it! * I will offer solutions when problems are identified. * I will share my input for decisions by participating in forums such as shared governance, town halls, employee engagement survey, brown bag discussions, employee councils, staff meetings, or directly with my manager. * I will take charge and do the right thing at the right time. * I will make decisions keeping a balance of service, quality, and cost in mind. * I will demonstrate Cone Health values. * I will seek opportunities to celebrate and have fun. * I will recognize good work. I have seen and reviewed the job description in its completed form and understand that I will be required to perform all functions listed if hired for this position. I recognize that, if hired, it is my responsibility to notify my manager as soon as possible if I am unable to perform any of the functions of my position for any reason. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Exceptional People Providing Exceptional Care! Cone Health is a state of the art network of facilities providing patients access to the latest developments in medical care from their first moments of life through later years. Our network offers the most breakthrough treatments and technology available in healthcare today. As a teaching hospital, we offer employees the opportunity to become leaders in the industry and continued growth from their first day on. Extraordinary patient care is about being “high-touch” as well as “high-tech”. Community service and superior patient care are the cornerstones of our organization, a philosophy that is demonstrated by each and every one of our valued team members. We are proud to be the largest private, not-for-profit employer of choice in the Piedmont, NC area community! Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation. Additionally, Cone Health invites interested deaf and hard of hearing applicants to use Video Relay Service (VRS). Requisition Number: c13378 Position Title: Manager Physician Liaison Services
Department:* 50904-SW-Physician Liaisons
Job Interest Category:* Professional/Management
Job Interest (specific):* Professional/Management
Campus/Location:* Other Campus/Loc
Work Schedule:* 8 hour days Mon
Fri, 8 am
- Specific Work Schedule Detail:* Mon
Fri, 8 am
- Hours per week:* 40
Medication Reconciliation Tech, (SV Infirmary), Pharmacy, Part Time, Days
MEDICATION RECONCILIATION TECH, (SV INFIRMARY), PHARMACY, PART TIME, DAYS
Description JOB SUMMARY: Able to performs all duties related to the ordering, receiving and stocking of medications and supplies.
Effectively utilizes technology to manage inventory. Ensures adequate inventory levels by proactively addressing back orders, shortages and Pyxis utilization. Communicates essential information to department management and staff daily.
Effectively utilizes and maintains 340b splitter software and performs internal audits of all SVHS covered entities in the 340b program. Effective with business computer applications (including but not limited to; Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.). Ensures all medications have a readable barcode before put into circulation. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Management of InformationMaintains an organized filing system for invoices and other records that is designed for easy access Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and refines purchasing and automation processes to best meet the needs of the organization
Maintains 340b splitter software and information
Demonstrates resourcefulness in obtaining information from various resources
Communicates with management and staff on a regular basis about stock status, price changes, etc.Communicates with appropriate staff about NDC changes and new products
Communicates updates and changes in processes to staff members Review Contracts and revise computer database
Manages barcoding processes and information
Audits 340b splitter information (eAudit), invoices and barcoding to ensure accuracy of information and usable barcodes 2. Purchasing and System SupportsDemonstrates knowledge of applicable purchasing and other systems
Prepares, enters and transmits wholesale and direct orders as needed
Utilizes the most economical source of medications and supplies, specifically buying on contract when possible
Maintains an adequate supply of all medications, without overstocking
Keeps abreast of back-orders and shortages and seeks alternate vendors as needed
Maintains proper supplies
Reconciles invoices with merchandise received and resolves discrepancies in a timely manner
Processes invoices in a timely manner so that maximum discounts are realized
Processes returns and out-of-dates in a timely manner
Recognizes problems with billing and helps resolve problems quickly
Develops cost-containment ideas
Maintains 340b splitter software
Maintains quarantine area and notifies the appropriate individuals to have medications added to CernerMaintains barcoding systems
Responsible for training new employees on all applicable systems 3. AutomationUnderstands process of ordering with ECHO/Carousel/Packager systems
Understands processes of receiving in the orders and verifying barcoding readiness before putting the medications in circulation Understands operating system and applications of eAudit software
Utilizes and understands Pandora to audit and maintain proper Pyxis inventory Understands department goals and needs in defining Carousel/Packager/Pyxis systems Effectively utilizes the Carousel/Packager/Pyxis systems to manage medication inventory, purchasing and bar coding May perform other duties as assigned 1. LeadershipLeads by example by providing positive role model
Consistently demonstrates positive customer service skills
Demonstrates ability to actively participate in departmental and other work group projects as assigned
Assists with Pharmacy Tech duties in other areas of the pharmacy as needed5. May perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Associates Degree/College Diploma and/or equivalent purchasing experience.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years pharmacy experience required. Demonstrated proficiency in business computer applications (including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.). Must be registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the State of Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy. Physical
Performs tasks that require hand/eye coordination. The physical activities involve balancing, climbing, crouching, grasping, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing, reaching, sitting, standing, stooping and use of fingers and repetitive movements. An individual in this position may be required to carry or lift weight of up to 50 lbs and push/pull 100-150 lbs.
Must be able to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time, up to 6 hours. The sensory and communicative activities required for the position include feeling, hearing, seeing, smelling and speaking. Individuals in this position could possibly be exposed to inside/outside environmental conditions, most probably blood borne pathogens and body fluids, chemical hazards, respiratory hazards and radiology hazards.
Must possess ability to comprehend advanced computerized systems and data analysis. Must have knowledge of basic accounting principles. Must possess good communication skills and be able to deal effectively with all types of people.
Must possess proficient skills with Microsoft Word and Excel. Must possess good organizational skills and be able to function independently with minimal supervision.
Job Professional Clinical/Allied Health
Primary Location ARKANSAS-LITTLE ROCK-ST VINCENT INFIRMARY
DAYS Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
40 Weekends Required
Occasional Req ID: 2017-R0125737
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
Trace Staffing Solutions in working with a client in Middle Georgia that is looking for 2 Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician’s. Requirements below must be met in order to be considered for position :
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Demonstrate effective leadership and human relations techniques to Direct Reports
- Effectively administer department functions
- Utilize data and tools to effectively communicate needs and expectations
- Evaluate needs and assigned purchasing of supplies needed for operations
- Work with other departments and teams as needed to facilitate overall operational improvements.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES: Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pneumatic Systems to include High Pressure Compressed Air Distribution Systems
- Hydraulic systems to include cylinders and pumps
- Electrical Control Systems to include basic troubleshooting skills for Siemens 7, Siemens 5, Allen Bradley Logic 5000, Allen Bradley Logic 500 and/or Beckhoff controls, Proximity Switches, relay logic, Limit Switches, network communication systems, and Profibus and Profinet.
- Demonstrated capabilities in configuring Inverters, VFDs, Servos, Encoders, and Motors
- Basic troubleshooting skills using Multi-meters, Insulation Testers, Meggers, O scopes, Clamp On Amp Meters, and Infrared Cameras
- Basic understanding of NFPA 70E to include Arc Flash and PPE requirements, OSHA requirements to include LOTO
- Must be able to work on different mechanical systems using correct tools and PPE to include but not limited to packaging conveyor systems, chain drives, gear boxes, drive shafts, pulley Systems, sprockets, rollers, solenoids, valves, splitter blades, bearings, shafts, rollers, belts, timing belts, chains
- Must be able to perform basic welding to include meg and arc welding
- Must be able to work at heights, drive and operate scissor lifts, forklifts, and boom lifts on a regular basis
- Must demonstrate a theoretical understanding of safety requirements to include OSHA CFR 1910 basic safety requirements.
- Must be able to work methodically and quickly under pressure to quickly assess equipment failures determining the root cause of the failure and making effective repairs
- Must be capable of prioritizing jobs and making critical decisions to assist in eliminating excessive downtime and enhance overall OEE for each piece of equipment.
- Must be able to read European Electrical Schematics and order components.
- Individual must be able to see colors for electrical work, must show an interest in learning new equipment and be a self-starter
Electrical Skills and
Electronic Systems, PLC Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, and Innovation
Associate in Science in Electronics Technology or Industrial Technology or Electronics Eng. Technology with two years of experience. Will substitute education for experience.
- 5 years’ experience in related field
- Positive and progressive PLC experience
- Microsoft Office Applications with emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel
- Written and verbal Communication
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of computer software applications (MS Excel, Word)
- Ability to self-direct activities, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, detail orientation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement creative solutions while working under pressure
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to use technology to solve business problems
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
- Use of various office hand and electrical tools or equipment.
Please Reply with your Resume to be considered for this full time Position :
Trace Staffing Solutions
We are hiring for a Quarry, Splitter and Thin Veneer Crew in our production facility to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Work closer to Home. We have Great Advancement Opportunities
• Direct Hiring - no agency or subcontractor!!
• No experience required - will train on the job!!
• Job Site located in Jarrell - no traveling required!!
• 7 Paid Holidays & 14 Paid Vacation Days for full-time positions
• Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K for full-time positions
• Must be able to work outside (summer, spring, fall, and winter)
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs and perform repetitive general labor work
The Maintenance Coordinator position is responsible for planning, scheduling, executing, documenting and leading turnarounds and preventative maintenance. This position is responsible for developing detailed work plans and timeline schedules and compiling contractor estimates for turnarounds and maintenance. This position will be located at the Corpus Christi, TX Splitter facility. Responsibilities and key activities include, but are not limited to:
Plans and schedules complex maintenance activities which include, but are not limited to: requests for contractor bids, writing detailed job plans, decommissioning plans, O2-free plans, and project schedules.
Communicates project schedules and job plans
Solicits stakeholder feedback
Schedules, plans, and budgets minor and major turnarounds, which include, but are not limited to: heat exchanger removal and cleaning, preparing process equipment for confined space entry, welding modifications to process equipment, and leak repair.
Reviews work orders entered by operations daily.
Schedules work for maintenance team.
Reviews equipment reliability.
Assesses the effectiveness of the preventative maintenance (PM) program and frequencies.
Writes preventative maintenance procedures.
Manages small and large maintenance projects.
Completes management of change requests (MOCR).
Completes post start-up safety reviews.Assist or lead training for new or modified equipment with the operations team.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Bachelor’s degree or vocational certificate preferred.
Required years of job-related experience: 3+ years
Requires extensive knowledge and understanding of splitter operation and maintenance.
Requires strong MicroSoft Office skills, including MS Project
Requires basic mathematical skills, including converting decimals and fractions
Incumbent is required to be “on-call” 24/7 and may be called back to the work facility outside of scheduled work shift. Additional requirements: The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English with co-workers, supervisors, internal and external customers; the ability to work in stressful conditions; the ability to adapt and respond in changing circumstances; the ability to use a personal computer with the Windows® operating system to complete time sheets, send and receive email, and access information posted on the Company’s intranet; and the ability to work at the assigned job site. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions. Magellan Midstream Holdings GP, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicant’s due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Requisition ID: 4950
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!