Casket Liner Job Description Sample
Line-X Bed Liner Spray Technician
LINE-X of North Dallas is looking to immediately fill 1-2 bed liner spray tech positions. Prior bed liner, auto paint, and/or mechanical experience a plus but not required. A mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn is required. Must be able to work well with others and have a positive attitude.
Starting pay range $12-14 per hour depending on prior experience.
10 days vacation/personal time accrual per year.
Typical hours are M-F 9:00-5:00
Casket Delivery Driver
This position will be responsible for distributing products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Exceed customers delivery and professionalism expectations
- Manage and reconcile inventory -- recommend reorders
- Conduct, appearance, and overall professionalism are a must
- Inspect and prepare product prior to delivery to funeral homes within approx. 200 mile radius
- Report daily on miles driven, hours worked, customer requests and locations visited
- Must be able to load and unload product without assistance
- Be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Unload bulk product shipments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy while delivering to our customers
- Able to understand and execute all instructions on a customer's order
- Be able to drive the daily route safely and efficiently while making deliveries in a timely manner
- Full understanding and compliance of DOT log book/weigh scale requirements
- Must have a valid Driver License
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass new hire drug test
- Must be able to do some overnight travel
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs.
- Must be able to drive a stick shift
- Must be able to read maps and understand directions
- Experience with a box truck under 26,000 GVW required
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
OIL &Amp; GAS Liner Installers ( Geomembrane / Containment)
With our very steady growth we are looking for an experienced liner installers for our impoundments, landfills and AST’s. REQUIREMENTS
Able to operate and maintain demtech extrusion welders
Able to deploy liner and position panels per supervisor instruction
Must be able to stand, bend, crawling and lift
Must be able to write and understand the English language
Must have at least 3-5 years liner experience
Must follow company safety program
Must have experience testing liners Candidates us be able to pass a standard criminal background check and fit for duty physical and drug screen In return our company provides above average wages and a full comprehensive benefits package. EOE/M/F/D/V
Intern- Materials Eng FST & Liner
Zodiac Aerospace is a global leader in aircraft equipments and embedded systems offering solutions for Commercial, Regional and Business Aircrafts, as well as Helicopters. Zodiac Aerospace also is a major actor in aircraft safety.
Located in more than 18 countries worldwide, the group count up 35.000 employees spread on a hundred sites worldwide, contributing to a €5 billion. Zodiac Aerospace offers a wide range of technologies throughout 3 different activities: Zodiac Aerosystems, Zodiac Cabin and Zodiac Seats.
Research & Develop new composite FST resin and liner materials Duration: February - August 2018 (20-40 hours a week) Intern (candidate) 1. Be able to work the full 6 month program, 20 - 40 hours per week 2.
Intern should be of “junior or senior” standing in college 3. Intern must be enrolled in accredited program relating to the respective discipline of the department hiring the intern. What are the expected outcomes for the internship? Evaluate new materials, new resins and liners for tank applications and prepare, conduct testing and deliver associated reports; Intern will have gained valuable knowledge and experience in material testing, analysis and different processes used in aerospace industry. The outcome of the training will be a documented recommendation on the next generation materials to be used for tank applications What types of training will be conducted during the internship? Basic understanding of materials & process used in aerospace; basic test methods used and requirements How will educational and professional growth opportunities be facilitated? The intern will gain industry knowledge of aerospace composite applications and regulations which are key to be prepared for job openings in this field Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. ID: WWS - 2088
Market Manager &Ndash; Bag, Liner And Wrap Plus Stretch
Overview NOVA Chemicals helps shape a world where products vital to our health and happiness are even better tomorrow than they are today. At NOVA, a key component of our strategic plan is to grow significantly. Our strategy leverages our ability to deliver game changing technology and create an exceptional customer experience to help meet the growing consumer demand for polyethylene in the Americas. We are looking for innovative, passionate people who are focused on success. If you are interested in being challenged, inspired and supported by a team to deliver your best work while making everyday life healthier, easier and safer, come join us on this exciting journey. We are seeking a Market Manager – Bag, Liner and Wrap (BLW) who will be instrumental in supporting our polyethylene (PE) growth projects. The BLW Market Manager will lead the BLW market focus team and will be responsible for creating and leading strategies that maximize revenue and profitability. The candidate will also ensure NOVA’s long term market and competitive product readiness to capturing future domestic sales and will have a long-term strategy to grow the BLW market with direct customers and significant distributer engagement. The Market Manager will lead the BLW Market Focus Team and will actively engage in:
Periodic evolution of road show materials, based on market needs
Bag trade affiliation memberships, participation and support, including sustainability trade affiliations and initiatives
Leading commercial strategy discussions with a focus on growing sales of butene resins and leveraging more specialized Linear Low Density Polyethylene resins (LLDPE’s) when necessary to maintain relevance and competitiveness. Optimize LLDPE profitability through domestic channels
Product promotion, trade shows tactical plans, external NOVA messages and advertising, media plans,
Product roadmap exercises to anticipate future market evolution thus needs
NOVA and Customer leadership engagement at key BLW accounts to deepen key relationships
Ownership of the “playing to win” marketing documents for BLW
Ongoing Relative “benchmarking” for our offerings, on product performance, service and commercial offerings
Identification of contingency plans to support the BLW strategy
Regular reviews of 5-year volume and value plans, inclusive of market size/share
KPI reviews of leadership, shared learnings; evolution of relevant dashboards
Pricing strategy for BLW market
Prioritization of Short & Long Term sales and volume activities, at the asset level Led by the BLW Market Manager, the Stretch team will engage in:
An intelligence program to benchmark current and future stretch market product offerings and applications
Future product road mapping with key decision points and milestones identified to align with future capacity growth and “readiness”
Market Research and competitive intelligence insights communicated broadly to stakeholders
Stretch Trade affiliation memberships, participation and support, including sustainability trade affiliations and initiatives
Development of a “playing to win” marketing document for Stretch Film applications which will align to our overall LLDPE strategy
Identify, and advocate necessary resources to deliver on projects and plans to enable NOVA’s readiness
Participation in face to face market functional group meetings and for purposes of learning and applying best practices, tools, systems, etc.
Stretch and BLW strategy/progress updates given to the leadership teams and to the PE Business as required.
University graduate with 10+ years of industry related experience and continued professional development (3 years market-facing industry related experience preferred) OR 14+ years’ combination of post-secondary education, industry related experience and continued professional development
Relevant Technical background and experiences preferred in BLW and Stretch Film markets
Commercial Facing experience strongly preferred with strong applications knowledge and skill
Demonstrated Responsible Care values
Strong interpersonal, coaching and mentoring skills with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Ability to communicate effectively during daily interactions as well as in adverse conditions and at all levels
Familiarity with flexible film markets preferred
Business travel at 25%, entirely domestic – USA, CAN, MX
Proven ability to manage in a matrixed environment About Us: NOVA Chemicals develops and manufactures chemicals and plastic resins that make everyday life safer, healthier and easier. Our employees work to ensure health, safety, security and environmental stewardship through our commitment to sustainability and Responsible Care®. NOVA Chemicals, headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, is wholly-owned ultimately by Mubadala Investment Company of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The NOVA Chemicals U.S. Commercial Center (USCC) is located in Moon Township, Pennsylvania, minutes from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. USCC’s primary focus is on executive leadership, corporate and support functions. Pittsburgh is the second largest city in Pennsylvania. Benefits: NOVA Chemicals’ flexible benefit programs are designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees, because when it comes to benefits, everyone has different priorities. Our benefits offerings will vary based on your work location, and are an element of the “Total Rewards” package used to reward employees. Additional Comments: Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience, Internal and External candidates are being considered simultaneously Job ID2017-2993 Closing Date11/23/2017 Job CategorySales, Marketing & Customer Service Career LevelManagement
Rhino/Spray-On Liner Technician
Ziebart has an immediate opening for an experienced Rhino/Spray-on-Liner Technician at our Wexford, PA store. With over 50 years of experience, we are the leaders in protecting, enhancing and maintaining the interior and exterior of cars and trucks. Ziebart services include professional detailing; paint and fabric protection, rust protection, window tint, electronic systems and an array of other accessories, particularly for trucks, such as bedliners and running boards.
The essential functions of the Rhino Technician is to process vehicles in a safe and efficient manner. Apply various compounds to a vehicle using pressurized mechanical equipment. The applicant must be able to bend, kneel and twist appropriately to access different areas of a vehicle as well as lift approximately 30 lbs.
This position offers a competitive hourly wage, paid training, 401K, uniforms and more. Our hours of operation are Monday through Saturday, 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. A valid driver's license is a must.
Renegard Mobile Bed Liner Applicator
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINK TO THE ON-LINE APPLICATION YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
Renegard Mobile Applicators
Description & Requirements
Start your journey as a Renegard Mobile Applicator today! Come for the job, find a future. Join our team and learn from the best, expanding your knowledge and abilities to qualify for the ranging opportunities available at Renegard.
Renegard is a spray-in bed liner company that utilizes a mobile application process to better facilitate customer satisfaction and eliminate unnecessary risks and time constraints to the customer.
You and your Renegard team member will have the opportunity to utilize your superior customer service skills while managing each customer job from start to finish. As a young and growing company, Renegard offers a vast array of growth opportunities for its employees. Renegard prides itself on its customer service and quality control. This unique job opportunity offers those who take pride in their customer service skills to join them with any other skills from previous jobs, such as in the auto industry, construction, painting, etc. Prior experience in automotive body shop repair, auto painting and/or detailing are preferred but not a prerequisite.
APPLY ONLINE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqmjXw7tunfkD9xDWbhI4apxdq0CZmphd1MgYMPYKo1dXmUA/viewform?usp=sf_link
What Renegard Offers:
· Paid Time Off
· Holiday Pay
· Monthly reviews that qualify the employee for potential pay raises.
· Health, Vision and Dental insurance benefits.
· Training for growth and advancement opportunities.
Applicator Job Description
· Any new team member should be willing to communicate with their team effectively, no matter what the communication is about to ensure everyone is on the same page.
· The mobile applicator will go through a thorough training process so that he/she may become proficient in the application process of applying Renegard bed liners into customer truck beds. Including but not limited to:
o Prepping, scuffing, taping and spraying bed liners.
o This period should be especially fun and exciting as you will undoubtedly gain skills that will further you in your career.
· Applicators will have a fully working knowledge of the Renegard product and all the necessary tools and materials used in the application process.
· Applicators will also be responsible for the maintenance of the mobile unit and all that it entails such as the spray booth, compressor and generator.
· Should be able to identify any possible complications before a job is started as well as be able to remedy any issues that arise with regards to the application process so as to eliminate the redoing of work.
· Successful applicators will be able to complete trucks in a timely and efficient fashion to meet multiple customers’ expectations.
· Applicators should be willing to answer any questions from a customer regarding the product and the application process once they have had sufficient training and experience.
· Applicators must report customer issues, safety concerns, co-worker misconduct, and/or communication issues to either RSM or the corporate office.
· Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
· Willing to agree to a background check.
· Eligible for employment in the U.S.
· Physically able to get in a truck bed and give product demonstrations if needed.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures expressed in the employee handbook.
· Be proactive and goal oriented to meet sales projections.
· Willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
· Stamina to lift heavy items (75 lbs or more) several times a day.
· Desire to be part of a successful and innovative team.
While dealerships are our primary focus, we also provide our services to aftermarket accessory locations and body shops. As a young and growing company, Renegard offers a vast array of growth opportunities for its employees. Renegard prides itself on its customer service and quality control.
Please visit www.renegard.com for more info and before applying.
Liner Installation Supervisor - Various Sites - Across US
Liner installation Supervisor – Across US Tetra Tech AEG is seeking a working Supervisor with civil engineering projects and site supervision experience for our civil projects in various regions within the United States. Do you thrive in dynamic environments working outdoors and have the ability to pursue excellence in landfill construction projects, installation of geosynthetic liner, operation of heavy equipment (forklifts, road trucks, etc.), survey equipment, and liner sewing/fusion equipment and techniques?
Tetra Tech AEG is expanding our team and looking for hard working supervisors/foreman who have experience, or accredited degrees and looking for a rewarding opportunity to deliver high quality results and solutions to our customers. Our Geosynthetic Liner project sites offers a unique work environment that specializes in a wide variety of project sites where we are working on construction projects on new and existing cells on landfills, open pit goldmines, industrial client sites, coal ash sites and nuclear power plants. Your role will be supervising, operating & overseeing the installation, sewing/fusing of liner of various project sites.
The experiences required include: Familiar with survey equipment, geosynthetic liner, forklift and off road trucks, and material handling equipment Familiar with general liner installation techniques and respective equipment Familiar with applicable environmental and health & safety regulations and regulatory requirements Proficient in the use of the PC, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) Prepare professional business documents such as timesheets, dailies, expense reports Ability to read & interpret engineers plans and specifications Ability to effectively communicate with direct reports, peers and clients Required Abilities: Understand environmental and health & safety regulations and perform work in a competent manner Assist with the procurement of materials, equipment, and supplies for projects Perform system construction activities in a safely and proper manner Perform maintenance on system components to ensure or restore proper operation and compliance Must have supervisory experience on civil projects (or equivalent accredited degree/s) Work with and around heavy construction equipment and excavations on landfills, industrial sites, power plants, gold mines, and coal ash sites.
Oversee and maintain clean, and organized equipment and supplies Required to complete project related paperwork neatly, timely, and accurately Complete the USEPA HAZWOPR, 40-hour, environmental health and safety class, and annual 8-hour refresher classes Travel for extended periods, as necessary. Anticipated that a working construction supervisor will travel 100% of the time 7-9 months out of the year. Then have various breaks throughout the winter months.
Walk long distances, up and down steeply sloped landfills and outdoor terrain Work in variable work conditions including extreme (hot and cold) weather conditions safely Lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a non-consistent basis Pass a company paid, baseline health physical and drug screening, if required Ability to obtain, and keep in good standing, a valid driver's license Must be available to work overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary Provide an aggressive and pro-active approach to client needs Skills and Technical Aptitude: Minimum High School Diploma with at least 3 years of construction working experience and at least two years supervising. Minimum 1 years heavy equipment operation or forklift operation Recent graduate with a BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management would also be a good fit for this opportunity Liner experience a plus, current MSHSA Certification (desired) Ability to be familiar with landfill and various other project sites including use of surveying equipment and blueprints As a working Supervisor will have access to a Company provided laptop, cellphone, and company truck w/ daily per-diem.
This role will oversee the project, revised drawings, change orders and proper scope of the job –communicating with the project manager. Tetra Tech AEG strives to provide unparalleled service to our clients. Tetra tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide and ranks 1st in many categories among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
Please review this opportunity and see if this may be a great fit for you Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S. and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial, and cultural groups.
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOEAA/M/F/Vets/Disability Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contactor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Successful completion of a drug screen required. If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: (330) 659-5931. For more information on our company, please visit our websites at: www.tetratech.com , http://www.aegl.net/ SDL2017
In business since 1939, Thacker Caskets has grown to become the largest family owned Casket Company in the United States and the third largest casket company in the United States. Professional, aggressive and growth oriented in nature, Thacker is seeking an ambitious, self-starting Sales Consultant who enjoys selling in a business to business environment in the Central Maryland and Eastern Shore regions.
The successful Sales Consultant will create opportunities within the territory by:
- Effectively routes territory, plans sales calls and follows through
- Prospects for new funeral home business while growing existing base
- Approaches new opportunities with a goal oriented stance
- Teaches merchandising concepts to new and existing funeral home customers
- Develop and foster relationships with customers – A MUST!
The Thacker organization is competitive and growth oriented. Those individuals with an outstanding work ethic, endless ambition, and a go-getter attitude will thrive at Thacker Caskets.
The following are the benefits that Thacker Caskets offers to its employees:
- 401K Plan with 4% Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Competitive PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Competitive compensation package including salary with bonus program in addition to sales competitions
- Expense account
- Company Fuel card
- Company issued iPad
- Bonus program that pays monthly!!!
Characteristics of a successful Thacker Sales Consultant include:
- Consultative Selling
- Strategic Thinking
- Outside Sales/Road Warrior
- Sales Management
- Account Planning & Management
- Sales Presentations
- Customer Engagement / Relationship Building
- Exceeding Quotas
- Social Media Savvy
- Proficient Computer/Mobile Device Skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products and mobile productivity apps
In applying for our position, please attach your cover letter and resume.
For more information about Thacker Caskets, please visit our webpage at www.thackercaskets.com
Keeping true to their founding principals, Thacker aims to provide an honest product at an honest price. Thacker Casket Manufacturing, located in Florence, Alabama, employs approximately 200 Alabama and Tennessee workers who carefully craft Thacker's metal casket line. The manufacturing division of the company has allowed Thacker to bring innovative products to the market that are right for today's constantly changing business landscape.
Thacker is a true family business that embodies the same ideals of many of its family owned and operated customers. An esteemed manufacturing division, sales staff, and customer service team support the three generations of Thacker's who currently work for the business. Thacker's rich history serving the funeral industry and expert sales staff create an easy customer experience.
Funeral Director And Embalmer (17020)
Holders Funeral Home has partnered with Gorman Recruiting to fill a position for a Funeral Director/Embalmer in Owensville, IN. The Funeral Director/Embalmer will offer counsel and comfort to bereaved families and friends, and consult with them to arrange funeral details. This position will be on call every other day and every other weekend, with on-call time considered as paid time.
Holders Funeral Home is committed to providing superior services at fair and respectful prices, striving to serve families with love, compassion, professionalism and sincere hearts. These principles, which were established over a century ago, remain a driving force in their continued pursuit to providing a personalized and dignified service.
Principle Responsibilities Include
· Plan, schedule, or coordinate funerals, burials, or cremations, arranging details such as floral delivery or the time and place of services.
· Consult with families or friends of the deceased to arrange funeral details, such as obituary notice wording, casket selection, or plans for services.
· Contact cemeteries to schedule the opening and closing of graves.
· Participate in community activities for funeral home promotion or other purposes.
· Oversee the preparation and care of the remains of people who have died.
· Arrange for clergy members to perform needed services.
· Provide or arrange transportation between sites for the remains, mourners, pallbearers, clergy, or flowers.
· Obtain information needed to complete legal documents, such as death certificates or burial permits.
· Arrange for pallbearers or inform pallbearers or honorary groups of their duties.
· Discuss and negotiate prearranged funerals with clients.
· Perform embalming duties as necessary.
· Maintain financial records, order merchandise, or prepare accounts.
· Conform to laws of health and sanitation and ensure that legal requirements concerning embalming are met.
· Must have completed 2 year mortuary program
· Compassionate, eager, and professional
· Must have current funeral director and embalmer license (acquire IN license if licensed elsewhere)
· Salary plus benefits
Gorman Recruiting offers hiring solutions to meet the professional and skilled staffing needs of clients in a wide range of industries. Specializing in a variety of HR solutions, Gorman Recruiting provides professional recruiting services, custom staffing, employee leasing, and other staffing solutions. With years of experience in personnel management, training, and consulting, Gorman Recruiting works with companies by accessing their individual needs to find the best professionals, and selecting candidates to meet the unique requirements of each organization.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!