Casper Job Description Sample
*Urgent* Checklane Rack Replacement 12.11 Start Date
Merchandising Solutions Group is looking for a Shelf Replacement - Merchandiser with POG experience to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting with replacing a single rack at each checklane in a local grocery chain. Our team members will also stock merchandise and affix pricing labels.
This program offers 13.50 hourly in-store and commute time in between 1-2 stores each day.
Begins @7am. Will complete 1-2 locations in one day. Expect 2-4 hours per location.
12.12 Sheridan, WY
12.13 Casper, WY
12.14 Casper, WY
12.12 Frisco, CO/Leadville, CO
12.13 Colorado Springs, CO/Woodland Park, CO
12.14 Colorado Springs, CO
12.12 Colorado Springs, CO/Colorado Springs, CO
12.13 Alamosa, CO/Canon City, CO
12.14 Aztec NM
- Coordinate with on-site Lead to determine POG and set procedure
- Set up and take down displays
- 2 stores will be set daily on most occasions
- Ensure proper disposal of trash and other items removed from display.
- Maintain POG integrity and clean work-space
- Expect to work 6-8 hours (min 4 for the day) each location
- Plan O Gram (POG) experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work alone with minimal direction and work as a team
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Merchandising Solutions Group is a national firm with a workforce of over 30,000 throughout the United States and Canada and can assist you in the following areas of merchandising: cycle visits, new store roll-outs, remodels or resets, DSD pull-up service, fixture installations, graphic installations, in-store promotional events, store audits, project management, and assembly.
MSG supports manufacturers in retail environments in the areas of product appearance and brand name improvement.
The companys marketing integration platform allows clients to target consumer behavior, identify the problems collecting intelligence at the retail level utilizing MSG's proprietary software called Impart, and construct a program based on those measures to drive sales.
Our state of the art web-based system allows you to make quick operational decisions as our certified workforce provides you timely feedback on store conditions in the field. The technology supports staffing, training, management, communication, tracking, and reporting and also provides client full access and visibility of all work performed 7 days a week / 24 hours a day.
MSG Develops, Coordinates, and Executes, providing successful results for its retailers and manufacturers.
Insurance Agency Owner
Be MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner
Why work hard to build a business and not earn any equity? As an Allstate Agency Owner, your hard work turns into equity that provides you the opportunity to sell or pass down in the future. Plus, the big advantage with insurance is that it’s a must-have for many Americans who own a car or home. So, the demand is always there making the Allstate agency ownership a business opportunity not to be missed.
There’s MORE to being an Allstate Agency Owner
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Be your own boss and run things your way
- Enjoy a better work/life balance
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Enjoy unlimited earnings potential
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
There’s MORE support than you think
- Up to 4 years of enhanced compensation package
- Education bonus ranging from $5-$8K
- Establishment bonus up to $15K
- Marketing funds of $6K in you first year in addition to ongoing local and national marketing support
- Quarterly life and retirement bonuses up to $7,500
BE MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner and start building equity in a small business of your own with a nationally recognized brand helping to drive leads to your door. For more information visit allstateagent.com
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred
- Previous insurance experience a PLUS!
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. © 2015 Allstate Insurance Co.
Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor, director, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant.
Dhps Tool Operator
KLX Energy Services LLC provides a broad range of technical solutions and equipment to our customers. We provide the right people, best equipment and most convenient locations to deliver expert energy services for every phase of the wellsite. This includes drilling, completions, re-fracing, production, workover, and plug and abandonment. From technical services and wireline to rentals and accommodations, we keep our customers operations running economically, effectively and safely.
At KLX, you'll work side-by-side with devoted professionals. You'll enjoy the benefits of a strong and evolving company; such as excellent compensation and benefits packages, limitless opportunities for professional growth, and a voice in shaping our future. All while working in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, integrity, and professionalism.
We are currently seeking a DHPS Tool Operator for our Casper, WY location.
Tool Operator participates in the planning, execution, and management of all phases of any job to ensure delivery of services according to client requirements and expectations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
Provides technical support to crew and clients at the well site; maintains communication with client well site representative, rig crew, and field support staff
Develops expertise on advanced Completion techniques; participates in knowledge sharing; provides instruction on proper procedures
Plans and coordinates Completion and/or related work-over operations
Manages storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
Ensures work is performed in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations as well as company and industry standards
Prepares and delivers comprehensive job documentation.
Education: Less than High School Education
Work Experience: 2-4 years
Extensive knowledge of Completion tools and related services
Relevant experience in open-hole and/or cased-hole Completions
High mechanical aptitude
Education: High School Diploma/Equivalent
Work Experience: 2-4 years
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
Precise hand/eye coordination: Constantly
Basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions: Frequently
Operation of heavy equipment or operation of vehicles: Frequently
Lifting/pushing objects weighing over: 50 lbs: Frequently
Climbing and working in awkward and cramped positions: Frequently
Other (please specify):
Ability to work on level and unleveled surfaces as well as up and down ladders and stairs
Exposure to inclement weather, bright lights, loud noise, dust, gas, and/or fumes
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. SDL2017
Intensive Care Unit-Registered Nurse-Ft/Pt
RNs perform a wide variety of job duties during their shifts, caring for and educating patients about their conditions, as well as establishing trust and building rapport with patients and their families. Same daily RN duties might include:
* Working with a variety of patients, from pediatric to geriatric
* Observing and recording patient behavior
* Consulting with physicians and other healthcare professionals
* Establishing treatment plans, operating medical equipment
* Supervising licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and certified nurse assistants (CNAs)
* Performing diagnostic tests
* Administering medications and treatments
* The employee shall comply with all safety and health standards, and all rules, regulations, and orders which are applicable to the individual's own position, actions, and conduct.
* Performs duties and responsibilities within the scope of a Registered Professional Nurse as defined by the Wyoming Nurse Practice Act and Wyoming Medical Center policies and procedures.
* Utilizes Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) methodology and tools (FOCUS-PDCA)
* Utilizes proper body mechanics and follows minimal lift policies and procedures
* Adheres to the American Nurses Association (ANA) social policy statement, and promotes community health and wellness
* Performs other duties as required or delegated
Manager In Training-Maurices
The Manager in Training (MIT) works with store manager and store teams in achieving sales goals, driving a customer focused environment, managing talent and performance, and executing visual standards. The MIT participates in a training program to prepare them for a store manager position within 3 ? 6 months.
The MIT is hired with the expectation that they are relocatable to a specific new store or a group of new and existing stores. The MIT will complete the training program that prepares them for a Store Manager Position at maurices. The MIT must actively participate in all training modules and activities while also fulfilling a managerial role on the team. The MIT supports the store manager in all Store Manager Job Responsibilities including: ? Customer Obsession ? Drives and achieves a customer focused store environment. ? Creates and demonstrates fashion focused store environments by delivering product knowledge and fashion expertise to our customers through associate dress and product knowledge. ? Consistently demonstrates awareness for the customer in actions, priorities and decisions. ? Leads by example through utilizing customer service training resources. ? Driving Sales ? Manages sales goals by analyzing store performance using historical reports and adjusting plans and priorities as necessary for achievement of goals. ? Responsible for the performance of store team. ? Manages payroll hours to support the needs of the business and sustain profitability. ? Assesses visual needs and directs implementation of promotional changes in order to maximize sales immediately and for the short and long-term. ? Prepares schedules by assessing business needs, traffic patterns and store activity in order to maximize sales. ? Directs team to effectively use sales driving programs such as associate ordering system and outreach within the community.
Talent Management ? Makes quality hiring decisions and nurtures talent through strong networks in store community. Develops successors and talent pools for all store positions. ? Provides current, direct, complete, and actionable positive and corrective feedback to others ensuring effective accountability. ? Grows and develops talent using company programs such as orientation, customer service training, MBA program, etc. ? Accurately appraises the strengths and weaknesses of others and coaches associates appropriately. ? Creates and cultivates an environment that allows others to reach their full potential while also fostering a fun and rewarding working climate.
Operational Execution ? Maintains an operationally sound store as measured through opportunity audits. ? Minimizes inventory loss by directing team to effectively use store security equipment, provide excellent customer service, maintain a clean and organized store and thoroughly review daily sales documentation. ? Ensures Execution of company direction (POS, Visual, HR, Operations, etc.) and uses resources appropriately. Enforces and follows all maurices Policies and Procedures.
Responds appropriately to policy and procedural violations and uses HR Resources to follow company guidelines. SDL2017
Reefer Cdl-A Truck Driver
DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST
Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly!
Reefer Like a Decker
Ready to run? Decker's hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Where We Run
The Midwest Reefer routes run an average length of haul around 600 miles and cover the Midwest to Canada, Southeast and South Central United States. Depending upon your location, you can get home every 10-14 days, sometimes even weekly.
Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer teams runs across 48 states. Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you'll still get flexible, reliable home time.
Out teams assist with delivering tight loads, on time. Most runs haul a mix of dedicated freight, so you can expect consistent and steady miles in addition to great home time.
The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One.
We’re proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we’re adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.
We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren’t shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.
Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
Running 85 Years Strong
Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven’t wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
SLP Travel Job - Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Require
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Tax Professional - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Great Locums Opportunity For Hospitalist In Wyoming
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility's most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences - its people. We believe healthcare isn't defined by the four walls in which it's practiced. It's defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
We are looking for a Hospitalist for service.
- Start date: As soon as credentialed
- End date: ongoing
- Location: Casper, WY
- Type of Clinic (MSG, SSG, Solo, CH): Hospital
- Schedule: 12 hr shifts
- Patient Ages: Adult
- IP/OP: Inpatient
- On call: No call
- Support Staff: Yes
- Charting/Dictation: EMR
- BC / BE Requirement: Board Certified
- Specialty: Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- DEA / CSR
- Certifications: BLS
- Position: 128905
To get started you will need:
- A degree from accredited medical school
- Current State Medical License
HealthTrust Locum Tenens Providers enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Abundant available opportunities nationwide
- In-house Credentialing
- Travel & Lodging arranged by our In-House Logistics Team
- Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage).
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission - something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 1- or email:
Welcome to HealthTrust.
Apria Healthcare is one of nation's leading providers of home healthcare products and services including respiratory therapy, sleep apnea therapy, non-invasive ventilation therapy, enteral nutrition therapy, negative pressure wound therapy and home medical equipment. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, Apria owns and operates branch locations across the nation and serves more than 1.8 million patients each year. With over $1 Billion in annual revenues, Apria is one of the largest home healthcare companies in the United States. Apria was the first company of its type to obtain voluntary accreditation from The Joint Commission and has been continuously accredited for more than 25 years. For more information, visit www.apria.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Pulls, packs, delivers and picks up medications, supplies and basic equipment.
May instruct patients on basic use of respiratory therapy equipment, durable medical equipment, oxygen equipment, and other equipment/services approved by state licensure limitations.
Loads and unloads durable medical and infusion equipment onto delivery vehicle.
Responds to emergency delivery calls as needed during regular business hours and on an on-call basis.
Completes necessary paperwork including daily delivery logs, pick-up and delivery forms and vehicle maintenance logs. Distributes paperwork to appropriate personnel.
Maintains supply component of patient profiles.
Notify supervisor if any one of the following items is discovered in the patient's home: a) Physical abuse of any family member b) Home environment is unsafe for the care ordered, such as unsanitary conditions or insufficient food for children c) Animals in the home that cause unsanitary conditions
May clean and assist with the repair of equipment.
Perform routine vehicle maintenance including the checking of gasoline, oil fluids, tire pressure and brakes. Report malfunctions to supervisor.
Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and/or Experience
Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
At least one year related experience is required.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
Successful completion of Apria Healthcare's Driver Training Program.
Must meet job-related requirements to comply with D.O.T., F.D.A. and standards of accrediting body.
- English (reading, writing, verbal).
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision. Must be able to travel by plane and automobile (if applicable).
Regularly required to use hands to write, use computer, operate a motor vehicle, use a hand held device, telephone and use a document imaging system and manipulate documents.
Regularly required to read documents and write neatly, legibility and transcribe accurate information and numbers/values.
Employee continually engages in activities that require talking and hearing.
This position requires frequent variations including sitting, walking, standing, kneeling, reaching or stooping.
The employee must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, specific to vehicle operated in the conduct of this job.
Specific vision abilities required to perform this job safely include close vision, distant vision, night (low to limited light) vision and the ability to adjust focus to work on a computer and read documents.
Strength Aspects:o Frequently required to stand and lift objects from 1" to 36" high with weights ranging from 10 lbs
160 lbs, and carry objects for distances ranging from 1 ft
350 ft, including travel up and down stairs or in elevators.o Frequently required to push or pull objects weighing from 20 lbs – 60 lbs, up and down stairs, through doorways and thresholds, using dollies or carts, or on flat or angled surfaces which may include outdoor surfaces, carpeting or smooth floors. Distances pushed or pulled could range from 1-25 ft on average.o Frequently required to grip objects with hands, up to 15 lbs of force.o Frequently required to grip objects with fingers, up to 10 lbs of force.
- Body Position and Flexibility Elementso Frequently required to climb 100 stairs on average ranging from 3"-10" in height, o Frequently stepping in and out of company vehicles ranging up to 20" in height.o Occasionally required to climb ladders up to 10' high, in general.o Frequently required to bend down at the waist to a torso level of 24" above the floor.o Frequently required to reach, on average, 20" away from the body.o Occasionally required to kneel on one or both knees and squat to perform many of the above tasks.
WORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
The employee is required to inspect and safely operate a motor vehicle during the day and night and in a wide range of weather and traffic conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is varies based on the locations or activities proximate to which can range from low to high.
There is moderate exposure to dust, fume, mists and odors.
Temperature ranges from normal indoor climate-controlled environment in buildings or vehicles and various outdoor conditions and temperature extremes encountered throughout the year in a variety of US states.
General lighting is generally provided via florescent lighting indoors, and natural lighting outdoors, and low light conditions consistent with outdoor and/or night working environment.
During off site travel events the employee may be exposed to higher noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection, with moderate potential exposure to moderate dust, chemicals, fumes and odors, as well as cryogenic and cleaning agents.
During off site travel events the employee may be required to ride in company delivery vehicles and accompany employees on deliveries and enter into patient homes.
May be required to receive vaccinations and participate in medical assessments and testing consistent with the work environment or patients exposed to.
Will be required to wear various personal protective equipment consistent with the hazards encountered in this role.
Will be required to use hand tools for assembly and repair, material handling equipment, cutting, carrying devices, cleanup kits or equipment.
May be required to work with cryogenic fluids requiring special precautions and PPE.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described above are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!