Caster Helper Job Description Sample
Durex Industries is an ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of custom thermal components for any industry application that requires heat, sensing and temperature control. We have an immediate need for Casters, full-time 1st shift (Monday through Friday, 7 am -- 3:30 pm) and 2nd shift (Monday through Thursday, 3:30 pm – 2 am). Individuals hired to work 2nd shift will train on 1st shift for a minimum of four weeks. Casters are responsible for preparing and setting sand or permanent molds for Cast and/or Special Cast heater production with the use of blue prints.
· Prepare & preheat permanent/sand molds
· Prepare and preheat elements
· Install elements on molds
· Pour aluminum into permanent/sand molds
· Spray and/or pour permanent molds as instructed
· Cut risers and gates as required
· Clean, fill and maintain melting furnace
· Clean and organize work station on a daily basis
We are looking for individual who are mechanically inclined, able to work in a hot environment as well as under pressure, able to stand 8-10 hours a day and lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis. Individuals must be able to work 8-10 hours a day and, if necessary, 5 hours on Saturday.
Other skills include:
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Ability to read scales, rulers and blueprints
· Experience reading and understanding digital thermometers
· Experience using hand tools (pliers, wrenches, hammers and chisels)
· Work fairly independently or under minimal supervision of the Team Lead
· Safety/quality minded
· Good work ethic
· Organized and detail oriented
· Ability to effectively communicate to employees, supervisors and management
· Forklift experience a plus
· Takes responsibilities for own actions including the impact of own decisions on others.
Over the years, we have grown to meet each new challenge in the market through innovative product development, continuous process improvements, and a commitment to high quality standards.
Looking for a job with promising career?
Well we have a job that involves quality inspection and sanding/trimming material.
It is a dusty climate but with great benefits, such as making up to 20 dollars per a hour in your first year.
If you have questions or would like to be the first in line for this great opportunity please call us at 920-459-8868.
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Die Caster Operator
This Job is Located in Eaton Rapids, Michigan
Starting rate of $17.31 top rate (with in a year) is $21.31.
Free Health/Dental- 401K with Company Match- 2 Weeks Vacation
Read below for the job description and apply for consideration.
Die Cast Operator
Within the Manufacturing Department. To efficiently and safely set-up and operate all equipment within a production cell to assure a quality product is produced within a team environment.
KEY RESULT AREAS OF THIS POSITION:
1. A safe working environment achieved and maintained.
2. Quality product manufactured.
3. Customer production schedules met.
4. Uptime targets achieved.
5. Acceptable scrap levels achieved and maintained.
6. Teamwork and communications with peers, function leaders and managers developed.
7. Cooperation and assistance with service departments in a team atmosphere.
8. Self-development and improvement achieved.
ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
1. To work in a safe, efficient, and skillful manner, promoting high quality workmanship and good housekeeping.
2. To maintain tools and cell area in a safe, proper and clean condition.
3. To set up and operate the die cast machine and related equipment in an efficient and proper manner.
4. Verify daily check sheets are complete. Verify process check sheets are complete.
5. To communicate with peers, team leaders, supervisors, etc., in an efficient and courteous manner.
6. Perform daily, weekly and monthly PM’s.
7. To monitor and control the quality and process of the parts produced.
8. To monitor and control the quality and process of the die cast machine and related equipment.
9. Make sure all racks are tagged.
10. To assist maintenance, tool room and engineering personnel in the repair and continuous improvement activities.
11. Load ingots on conveyor.
12. To work within the guidelines of the company’s rules and guidelines and to comply with MIOSHA standards.
13. To work independently with minimal supervision in a professional manner.
14. To work all shifts including weekend and the necessary overtime to meet the customer requirements.
15. Assist with other duties as assigned.
1. Must be knowledgeable in SPC or willing to learn.
2. Must be familiar with hydraulics and pneumatics or willing to learn.
3. Must be able to use precision measuring equipment or willing to learn
4. Must be able to trouble shoot when equipment or quality problems are encountered. In an independent manner.
5. Must be familiar with the operations of the PLC’s or willing to learn.
6. Posses mechanical ability and be knowledgeable in the use of hand tools.
7. Must be team-orientated.
8. Able to work any shift including the weekend and necessary overtime.
9. Willing and able to work in a hot environment for short periods.
10. Quick to learn.
11. High school diploma/equivalent or willing to obtain.
12. Ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing effectively.
Our Eaton Rapids Michigan plant began production in 1994. Annual product production is about 13,140 net metric tons and the plant is 208,000 sq. ft. (13,800 sq. m.) in size.
Free Medical and Dental Healthcare option plans
401k with company match
2 weeks vacation
13 paid holidays per year
$150/yr Safety Shoe allowance
$150/yr Vision allowance
PMX Industries is the leading supplier of high quality copper and copper alloys in North America. Since our founding, we have been committed to continually improving our safety and environmental performance through ongoing training and new technology. Safety is a top priority. PMX employees also have an active recycling program of metals, cardboard, plastic, and paper. We believe there are direct links between worker safety, quality systems, environmental performance, and economic success. Business is conducted in accordance with company policies which are based on respect and accountability. PMX has earned a reputation for integrity and consistently meeting high standards. We support our communities and strive to be good neighbors. We know that business success begins with our employees! We go far beyond simple compliance with federal and state regulations. We are dedicated to creating value for all that we serve. Caster: Responsible for all operations of furnaces, including regulation of energy to melt and cast metal, observe color and fluidity of molten bath, and appearance of metal. Foundry environment working with hot molten metal and hot materials, high voltage, radiation, heavy equipment, pressurized systems, various gases, and high (100 ft.) locations in certain areas, congested areas or confined space. Able to lift up to 100 lbs. The ideal candidate would have good mechanical and general aptitude, the ability to learn quickly, operate heavy industrial equipment. Perform minor maintenance on equipment if needed. Equivalent trade school experience and/or a minimum of one-year heavy industrial machine experience a plus. Forklift experience is helpful. Must be a team player. This is a 12 hour night shift. Starting wage $18.27 an hour. Education:
High School or equivalent
- Two - four years warehouse experience or trade school experience and/or a minimum of one-year heavy industrial machine operation experience. Skill
Must be able to work with others in a professional manner.
Must be accurate when inspecting or weighing material for loading or unloading.
Understanding and ability to apply basic operating principles and techniques to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
Familiarity with computer based tracking systems,
Must be able to communicate in English for all business / job related transactions. Benefits include: + 401(k) plan
Dependent Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening. Click the apply button above to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Supervisor- Faircrest Caster
Discover career-defining opportunities at TimkenSteel. We are a modern-day startup company with nearly 100 years of steelmaking behind us. We manufacture some of the world’s cleanest alloy steel using state-of-the-art technologies to help customers push the bounds of what’s possible. And we rely on our core values – ethics and integrity, quality, innovation and independence – to create steel products and services to solve the world’s toughest challenges. The Supervisor Faircrest Caster is responsible to lead, direct and supervise the hourly associates in the Casting area of the Faircrest Steel Plant. Coordinate the activities with Faircrest Scrap/Melt supervisors, Ingot Making Supervisors, Steelmaking reliability supervisors, Rolling Mill Supervisors, and Turn Metallurgist to ensure safety, quality, minimize cost, and optimize use of personnel and equipment. Supervisor Faircrest Caster will have the following responsibilities:
- Enforce prescribed safety procedures, practices, apparel and devices to guard against hazards and accidents.
- Directly responsible for production of current year production goal.
- Cast Bloom Quality
- Enforce procedures and operating practices to ensure compliance to metallurgical quality standards.
- Control of Costs
- Thorough investigation of any equipment damage in casting and investigation of off-quality blooms. Ensure goods, supplies and services are utilized to limit and/or reduce waste.
- Continuous Improvement
- Participate in the implementation of methods and equipment for Continuous Improvement. Participate in meetings, the generation of ideas, methods and equipment for Continuous Improvement.
- Help determine department/Crew training needs. Schedule and/or deliver training. Assist in the development of training modules.
High school diploma or equivalent required with 8+ years of supervisory, manufacturing or related experience OR * Associate's degree in business / technical major with 6+ years of supervisory, manufacturing or related experience
Ability to use a computer to type reports, issue email, and create documents.
Solid communication skills (verbal and written).
This position will require working a rotational and flexible shift; may include holidays. Preferred:
Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business with 3+ years of supervisory, manufacturing or related experience
Familiarity with working in a union environment All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Requisition ID: 11045 Posted: 11/20/2017
Metal Pourer / Caster
Metal Pourer / Caster
JOB 17-00558 Salary Range: $12.00 - $15.00 Permanent Position with Benefits. Only U.S.
Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply. Toledo, Ohio area foundry is seeking a Metal Pourer / Caster to ad molten metal to molds. Past experience with induction furnaces is needed. REQUIREMENTS High School graduate Past experience with induction furnaces as a Metal Pourer / Caster Load specified amounts of metal and flux into furnaces Pour and regulate the flow of molten metal into molds and forms to produce ingots or other castings, using ladles
Helper - Apprentice - Plumbing - Sewer And Excavation Helper - Full Time Entry Level Position
SEWER & EXCAVATION HELPER - ENTRY LEVEL POSITION! Baltimore Metro - FT! Summary of Position: The position of Helper is to assist the licensed plumber onsite during the preparation, execution, and cleanup of sewer replacements. Sewer & Excavation Department. Applicant must have previous plumbing experience and be able to work in outdoor weather conditions. Must be able to pass Drug Screen, Back Ground and Driving Record Check. Must have MD Drivers License! Own transportation required. This is an Entry Level FT Hourly position, perfect for a person who has some Plumbing experience and wants to learn and grow in this career path. Great way to gain practical hands-on experience and learn from the best! Please call me 443.563.1811 , respond to this posting or email me your resume: LPerdue@lentheplumber.com Duties and Responsibilities
Work is performed in residential homes
Apprentice License helpful
Ability to work a varying schedule depending on company’s needs – possibly work off-shift with minimal notice if required; or regular schedule of early, mid, or evening shifts that will include holidays and weekends
Ability to follow directions well, and demonstrate sound work ethic
Honesty, integrity and trustworthiness in dealing with customers; some cash handling
Assist the plumber and excavation operator onsite and excavation
Cut and assemble pipe fittings
Assist in backfill and clean up after sewer is reassembled
Adhere to all safety policies and protocol
Assist in loading materials at warehouse at the beginning of each day
Report to Warehouse each morning no later than 6:45 AM unless directed otherwise in assigned uniform
At the end of each work day report time finished via her text or phone call
Maintain accurate report of time and report on Weekly Timesheet each Thursday
Schedule begins 6:45 AM
Physical requirements of position include being able to tolerate working outdoors year-round in the elements / weather; lifting, transporting, adjusting heavy objects and equipment 75 – 100 pounds; bending, twisting, climbing, squatting, reaching; working in confined spaces; climbing ladders; exposure to smells associated with Sewer and Water; exposures to sounds associated with power tools; may come in contact with sharp, hot / cold supplies or equipment
Daily Job paperwork, create accurate and timely invoices, timesheets or other daily paperwork
Will safely drive and be able to maintain a well-inventoried company truck and maintain clean driving record
Familiarity with required tools and special industry equipment
Excellent Time-Management skills and strong Customer Service focus
Excellent communication skills in dealing with customer to educate, explain, recommend
Ability to maintain a clean, safe, organized job site and service vehicle
Participate in training sessions and company meetings
Other duties as assigned Benefits Include: + $0 Deductible Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Company Matched 401k
Up to 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation
Team building/company sponsored family events CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO! LORI PERDUE Human Resources Business Partner Direct Dial: 443.563.1811 LPerdue@lentheplumber.com Len the Plumber 1552 Ridgely Street Baltimore, Maryland 21230 http://www.lentheplumber.com/ EOE We are an equal opportunity employer.Women, minorities, veterans and individuals withdisabilities are encouraged to apply.
Kitchen Helper / Pastry Helper / Food Assembly Staff
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality
Culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 28 locations on three continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 10,000 employees. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment and we give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can fully unfold their strengths.
DO & CO has a Gourmet Kitchen in Chicago, by O'Hare International Airport, and created a lot of new job opportunities. We are looking for a
Kitchen Helper / Pastry Helper / Food Assembly Staff
- Be part of a team, creating high-end products served daily to hundreds of international airline guests!
- Assist chefs and cooks with different tasks in the kitchen: food preparation, cutting fruits and vegetables, preparing small dishes, food platting and setting up airline catering trays
- Read, understand and follow menu specifications
- Keep kitchen areas clean and tidy
- Comply with hygiene, quality and safety standards at all times
- Work experience in a kitchen or manufacturing site
- Outgoing personality and hands-on approach
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment
- Heavy work load and standing for prolonged periods of time necessary
- Flexibility: different shifts available (working on weekends + holidays may be needed)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
DO & CO Chicago Catering Inc.
2150 Frontage Road
Des Plaines, IL 60018
For more information visit our website (www.doco.com).
Driver, Delivery Helper
Driver, Delivery Helper About Anheuser-Busch Budweiser. Bud Light.
Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there’s more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. We have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results.We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department.Over 160 years, we’ve grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our
Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market. We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset.
We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do.
If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you. Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Description This is "On Call Job" whenever the need arises the manager will call and the job will be addressed. This will be informed one day prior by the manager.
Driver Helper/Spare – United States Some people aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and deliver great results. Literally. Interested in delivering some of the world’s best known brands to accounts in the local area? If so, this could be the job for you.
You bring the friendly personality, we’ll provide the beer, and together we can put smiles on our customers’ faces. Ready to get mobile? Drive a Class A truck or other vehicle to deliver beer to varying account types.
Follow an outlined itinerary and be willing to work as a part of team whose account types and delivery routes can change based on daily need. Collect payments from accounts as needed. Complete and submit all required DOT and end of day checklists/paperwork.
Lift, stack, and transport cases and kegs of beer of varying weights to accounts. Job Responsibilities
Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering Anheuser-Busch products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness. You’re the face of our company, make us proud!
Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames
Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
Collect payment for product as required
May be assigned to warehouse duties as needed
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
High school diploma or GED
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have a safe driving record
Be able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
Be able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays Preferred Qualifications + 1 years' of logistics/warehouse experience
Previous beverage delivery industry experience
Valid Class A CDL; including Class A certifications: Doubles, Triples, Hazardous Material, etc.
Primary Location United States-California-Sylmar
Req ID 17005276
Driver Helper Warehouse
We are now hiring Req #2253 Driver Helper Warehouse OPS Hourly FT Monday, April 3, 2017 Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Builders FirstSource is the largest supplier of building products, prefabricated components, and value-added services to the professional market segment, primarily for new residential construction and repair and remodeling, in the U.S. We provide customers an integrated homebuilding solution, offering manufacturing, supply, delivery and installation for a full range of structural and related building products.
We operate in 40 states with approximately 400 locations and have a market presence in 74 of the top 100 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, providing geographic diversity and balanced end market exposure. We service customers from strategically located distribution facilities and manufacturing facilities, that produce value-added products such as roof and floor trusses, wall panels, stairs, vinyl windows, custom millwork and pre-hung doors. Builders FirstSource also distributes dimensional lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork, windows, interior and exterior doors, and other building products. Assists Driver in delivering customer orders; assists in loading and off-loading product using motorized or non-motorized material handling equipment.
May deliver customer orders using a company van or pickup truck under 10,000 GVWR. Obtains signed proof of delivery.
- Drives pilot vehicle for oversize loads, ensuring compliance with safety regulations.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one (1) year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a valid driver's license. Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. OPS Hourly Chelsea AL Yard - 315 Highway 433 (35043), Chelsea, Alabama, United States of America
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!