Castle Rock Job Description Sample
Rn/Registered Nurse Emergency Room Full Time Nights
Situated between Denver and Colorado Springs, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital is a new, 50-bed acute care hospital (opened in 2013) and Level III Trauma Center providing comprehensive health care to the greater Castle Rock community and surrounding areas. From experienced emergency services to delivering babies in our innovative and comfortable Birthplace, this hospital was built as a true community partnership between Centura Health and the people of Castle Rock.
In the short time since it has been open, area residents not only look to this hospital for care, but enjoy visiting its community gardens, outdoor spaces and restaurant. The ER is one of the busiest in the area and staffed with board-certified emergency physicians and specialty-trained emergency nurses. We have on-site imaging that includes MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray and digital mammography as well as on-site laboratory services.
If you are looking for the close-knit feel of a modern, neighborhood hospital in a picturesque, family-oriented community that offers the very best of Colorado living, we invite you to explore our opportunities. For more information about Castle Rock Adventist Hospital, visit
Job Description/Job Posting ID: 124048
Clinic/Department: 7221 CAH EMERGENCY ROOM
Hospital: CASTLE ROCK ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
Schedule: .90 FTE
Shift: FT Nights
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act.
Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values. Please review department specific addendum, if applicable.
Minimum Education Requirements
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
Minimum Experience Requirements
One year ED experience required
Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
Current Basic Life Support certification from American Heart Association required
Medium Work - exert/lift up to 50 lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs constantly
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR 3016CRA BASED ON UNIT :
ACLS & PALS required upon hire
TNCC & ENPC required upon hire or within 6 months
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas.
The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Colorado Dermatology Group Adding Dermatologist
* Castle Rock, CO - less than 30 miles south of downtown Denver, & 40 miles from Colorado Springs *
myDermRecruiter is assisting our client in Colorado, to recruit a Board Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist. Located in the greater Denver area with a large number of new development. This practice is well established in the area, and is looking to bring on an additional provider to be part of a team!
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Located in an affluent suburb of Denver, with a population of 60K and growing; superior neighborhoods, schools, shopping and more!
- Enjoy practicing general dermatology and cosmetic services, if desired; office is equipped with latest injectables, lasers and more!
- GUARANTEED BASE SALARY plus additional benefits and incentives.
- Enjoy excellent management support staff, and medical assistants to keep you efficient
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits, CME, Flex Spending Account and much more
- Help with Credentialing and CO Licensing
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Office: (636) 239-1787 ext: 4
Cell: (636) 390-3508
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Apartment Assistant Manager - Lihtc
Assistant Manager- Tax Credit
The Assistant Manager assists the Property Manager in effectively managing the assigned property. In the Property Manager's absence, the Assistant Manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives as set forth by the property supervisor and the property owner. In addition, the Assistant Manager is directly responsible for maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly reports including accurate reporting of rents and deposits of all other monies.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Assistant Community Manager is primarily responsible for collecting all rents, posting of all daily activity to the computer and generating all computer reports including monthly closeout reports for the manager to review. The Assistant Manager assists with the coordination and facilitation of all leasing, administrative, vendor and contractor duties. The Assistant Manager is expected to assume the duties of the Community Manager in the absence of said associate in all operations
SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Prior tax credit (LIHTC) experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude, dependable, honest and eager to learn
- Update required reports concerning move-out notices, activity, etc., on a daily basis and provides information to the property manager.
- Organize and file all applicable reports, leases, and tax credit paperwork.
- Proof read all lease paperwork and process move-ins and move-outs.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Handle inquiries from prospective new residents.
- Utilize marketing strategies to secure prospective residents.
- Responsible for keeping monthly records on lease renewals and terminations.
- Maintain awareness of market/industry conditions and trends.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- One-year experience in property management. Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Performs duties under pressure and meets deadlines in a timely manner.
- Works as part of a team and completes assignments independently.
- Takes instructions from supervisors.
- Exercises problem-solving skills.
- Interacts with co-workers, supervisors, guests and the public in a professional and pleasant manner.
Your Health Plans:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Your Work Life Balance:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/11379.jobs?ApplyToJob=50440196">Apply For This Job
To view all other open positions with Celtic Property Management, LLC please complete an application and search positions at:https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/11379.jobs
Celtic's principal team of owners, company managers and officers has unparalleled experience in the management of multi-family and affordable housing properties.
As of February 1, 2008, Celtic assumed full-time management responsibilities for 1,150 units of affordable multi-family housing in 10 communities. Since its establishment in 2008, Celtic has tripled its portfolio to over 4,000 units across the country, including affordable, traditional market rate and commercial properties.
Day Shift Caregivers- 4-12 Hour Shifts, Prn, Part Time!
CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD AGES
At Home Care Assistance we will give you the hours YOU want. We are flexible!
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking the best professional caregivers to become a part of our expanding team. Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages! As a company, we hold to the best business practices - bonded and insured, we also cover all employees with worker's compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
As a caregiver, you are making a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. We are seeking professional, compassionate and reliable caregivers to provide both live-in, overnight and hourly care for our clients. Not only is working for Home Care Assistance a rewarding work opportunity, it also offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage as long as you know you are representing the best of the best!
Responsibilities can include helping clients with:
Personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing and grooming
Cooking and nutritional guidance
Light housekeeping services and laundry
Exercise and physical assistance
Companionship and mental stimulation
Some level of formal training as a care aide preferred (e.g. HHA, CNA)
High school or college diploma
Must have at least 1 year of experience caring for the elderly and preferably have experience dealing with those suffering from Alzheimer's and Dementia
Have good command of English and be able to converse with ease on a wide variety of topics
No history of criminal background
Passionate about providing care for elders
Must be compassionate, honest, reliable, confident and highly sociable
Must feel confident in your ability to engage the Client in activities and conversation
Must be able to cook
Proof of eligibility to work in the USA
3 professional references including telephone numbers
Valid driver's license is preferred
If you are interested in being a part of an established and fast growing home care company, sharing our vision of Changing the Way the World Ages and making a difference in the lives of seniors, please apply here - www.CaregiverJobsDouglasCounty.com
As a company, we hold to the best business practices - bonded and insured, we also cover all employees with worker's compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. A strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
Part Time Truck Mechanic, Construction Equipment Repair
We are looking for a Part Time Truck Mechanic, Construction Equipment Repairto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and
- Repair trucks (Diesel & Gas)
- Repair Various Construction Equipment including Hydraulics
- General Trailer Repair
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Diesel and Gas Engine Repair
- Knowledge of Hydraulic Equipment
- Knowledge of Hand and Heavy Tool Repair
CDL A Truck Driver - LTL - Denver
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:* Take loads from distribution centers and drop lots to store locations.
Typically drive within a 1-2 state radius.
Move product to the tailgate for the receiving crew.WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?THE VALUE* $80,000+ potential annual income.
Pay includes day pay, load pay and safety bonuses.THE SUPPORT* Sturdy Job Reliable miles with a private fleet that's consistently grown for 43 years.
End-to-End Benefits Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.THE COMFORT* In Motion Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
At Rest Home time every week.THE SIZE & QUALITY* Room to Grow Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
Top Rated #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, choferes clase a, company driving team, company truck driver, dry van otr trucking, over the road driver, regular home time, tanker truck, tanker truck driver
We Train Inside Sales Associates!- Littleton
Hiring inside sales associates and sales reps as Employer entertainment consultants. A sales representative demonstrates a deep understanding of Employer's services and technology, evaluates customer needs and recommends the appropiate systems and programming packages. As an inside sales associate, it will be your job to maximize inbound calls and sell television entertainment services including HD, sports, and movie products offered by Employer.
Job Duties – General
Senior Asic Verification Engineer - 0117
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering,
Computer Engineering, or Computer Science with five to ten years of experience
in the verification of ASIC/IC devices.
- Strong understanding of device level requirements, micro-architecture, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support occasional travel
The following additional skills and experiences would be a plus:
- ASIC design experience
- Experience with SystemVerilog OVM/UVM
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (classes, methods,
- Experience in a lab environment debugging ASICs
Must be a US Person as defined in EAR 15 CFR Part 772 and ITAR 22 CFR Section
120.15, which includes US Citizenship, US Permanent Residence, or a Protected
Person under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a Office Administrator in the Denver metro area with varying levels of experience that relish the opportunity to utilize, broaden, and grow their skills and enjoy the continued success and growth that FirstPass Engineering has experienced for over 20 years. Providing highly specialized solutions across large market segments for an endless variety of products is challenging and rewarding, and offers significant opportunity for personal growth as well as leadership opportunities.
Find out more at www.firstpasseng.com
Retail Team Member / Sales Associate For Overnight Shift 10Pm-6Am
The Overnight / Graveyard Sales Associate at United Pacific works the 10:00 pm to 6:00 am shift at an assigned store location. The Sales Associate assists in the operation of the facility in a safe, customer-focused, and profitable manner. He/ She performs various duties including, but not limited to: Daily cash handling, lighting/fixtures cleaning & maintenance, and ensures the security of all inventory and currency to avoid theft and inventory shrinkage. Employees in this classification receive direct supervision within a framework of well-defined United Pacific company policies and procedures. The Sales Associate will need to have the ability to learn to operate a cash register, computer console, and other equipment and tools related to the work task. This position reports to the Store Manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work alone in the store for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both verbally and in written form.
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- Ability to work varying shifts, including overnight shifts and holidays. Physical abilities necessary:
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday.
- Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
- Approximately 75% of work is performed indoors, but there are times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
- Capable of working in small spaces at times.
To be successful at United Pacific, each of us must embrace the “I Got It!” culture, which is driven by our core values:
- We Are United. One Team, One Goal,
- People-Focused. Connected, Caring, Respectful
- Taking Pride In All We Do
- Results Matter. Personal, Team, Company
This culture influences our daily work and enhances our service commitment to our customers, vendor partners, communities, and each other. It helps define who we are today and guides us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If accepting an offer
of employment, applicant must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S. United Pacific is an EOE.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!