Castle Rock Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Established Team Driver Jobs
R.E. Garrison is now hiring drivers in multiple positions.
Interested? Apply now!
Established Company Team Driver Benefits
- $.70 CPM
Unlimited and predictable home time
Health, vision, dental and life insurance
Rider and pet policy
- $2,500 referral bonus for company teams
- $10,000 seniority bonus after 5 years
Established Owner Operator Team Package
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- 72% of line haul
- 100% fuel surcharge
Fuel, maintenance, and tire discounts
- $2,500 referral bonus
Established Lease/Lease Purchase Team Benefits
Straight lease available
Low weekly payments
Established Team Driving Requirements
- 24 years old or older
Valid Class A CDL
- 2 years' verifiable OTR experience
Must pass drug, alcohol, and pre-employment test
About R.E. Garrison
Mr. Garrison started with one truck, transporting poultry to the West Coast and bringing produce back to the Southeast. Hard work. Honesty Fair play. Those are the core tenets that drive our business.
Become A Class A CDL Truck Driver & Earn Big With Our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-###-####No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!Veterans paid for time served.CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-###-####Pay & Benefits:Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.* NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile!* Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry earn more!* Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan* 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-###-####Must be 21 years old to apply.
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a truck, company driver solo, company driving, company driving team, company owner, company truck driver, flatbed driver, over the road driving, regional driving route
Full Time Inside Sales Associates - Littleton
Hiring inside sales associates and sales reps as Employer entertainment consultants. A sales representative demonstrates a deep understanding of Employer's services and technology, evaluates customer needs and recommends the appropiate systems and programming packages. As an inside sales associate, it will be your job to maximize inbound calls and sell television entertainment services including HD, sports, and movie products offered by Employer.
Veterinary Technician / Assistant
Vet Technician (Full-Time) | Castle Rock, Colorado
Do you find fulfillment in going above and beyond for others and helping your organization succeed? Would you like to be able to use all your talents, rather than being treated as a “gopher?” Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you get excited about bettering the lives of cats, dogs and their owners? We’ve got the opportunity for you!
About this Position
Cherished Companions is a family-run veterinary clinic in Castle Rock, Colorado -- about 30 minutes south of Denver. With four veterinarians, our team specializes in the care of cats and dogs. We’re committed to delivering a comfortable, low stress experience for our pet clients and their owners, so they feel at ease from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave
We’re looking for a Veterinary Technician... Someone who loves being a part of something bigger than themselves. Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure that clients have an exceptional experience. Someone who has a strong sense of pride and ownership in the success of their veterinary clinic. Our vet techs have a lot of day-to-day variety in their work, from assisting with surgeries, to conducting lab work, to facilitating appointments. Responsibilities include:
· Cleaning teeth
· Intubating patients and monitoring anesthesia
· Drawing blood and placing catheters
· Laboratory diagnostics
· Being actively involved during client visits, such as asking pet history questions of pet owners
· Educating pet owners
· And more!
Are We a Good Fit for Each Other? Our Ideal Candidates Have a(n):
We may be a great fit for each other if you have a:
· Passion for customer service and pet healthcare (we’re all about helping pets and pet owners feel comfortable and at ease)
· Positive attitude
· Strong work ethic
· High level of energy and maturity
· Ability to take initiative, multi-task and manage details
You also have at least one of the following:
· A CVT or associate’s degree in veterinary technology
· A bachelor’s degree in science (biology, pre-veterinary, animal health and science, etc.)
· A bachelor’s degree in another subject area with prior work experience in veterinary medicine
· Must be available to work 7:45 to 7 on weekdays, and every other Saturday
Why You’d Want This Position
· The satisfaction of improving the lives of pets and their owners
· The ability to “play” daily with dogs and cats
· Interesting variety in your day-to-day work
· Competitive wages based on your experience + education
· Range of benefits, including holiday pay, earned vacation time, discounted pet care, a retirement program with a company match, and more
· Training so you feel comfortable with our processes
· Culture with low drama
· Great group of people working as a team (and a chance to establish good friendships)
How to Apply
To apply, email or fax your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-688-8595. You may also drop your resume off in person. Please include three references from previous employers.
To learn more about Cherished Companions, please visit: http://ccanimalclinic.com
Make your talents known. Apply today!
Senior Asic Verification Engineer
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering,
Computer Engineering, or Computer Science with five to ten years of experience
in the verification of ASIC/IC devices.
- Strong understanding of device level requirements, micro-architecture, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support occasional travel
The following additional skills and experiences would be a plus:
- ASIC design experience
- Experience with SystemVerilog OVM/UVM
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (classes, methods,
- Experience in a lab environment debugging ASICs
Must be a US Person as defined in EAR 15 CFR Part 772 and ITAR 22 CFR Section
120.15, which includes US Citizenship, US Permanent Residence, or a Protected
Person under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a staff accountant in the Denver metro area with varying levels of experience that relish the opportunity to utilize, broaden, and grow their skills and enjoy the continued success and growth that FirstPass Engineering has experienced for over 20 years. Providing highly specialized solutions across large market segments for an endless variety of products is challenging and rewarding, and offers significant opportunity for personal growth as well as leadership opportunities.
Find out more at www.firstpasseng.com
Retail Team Member / Sales Associate For Overnight Shift 10Pm-6Am
The Overnight / Graveyard Sales Associate at United Pacific works the 10:00 pm to 6:00 am shift at an assigned store location. The Sales Associate assists in the operation of the facility in a safe, customer-focused, and profitable manner. He/ She performs various duties including, but not limited to: Daily cash handling, lighting/fixtures cleaning & maintenance, and ensures the security of all inventory and currency to avoid theft and inventory shrinkage. Employees in this classification receive direct supervision within a framework of well-defined United Pacific company policies and procedures. The Sales Associate will need to have the ability to learn to operate a cash register, computer console, and other equipment and tools related to the work task. This position reports to the Store Manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work alone in the store for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both verbally and in written form.
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- Ability to work varying shifts, including overnight shifts and holidays. Physical abilities necessary:
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday.
- Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
- Approximately 75% of work is performed indoors, but there are times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
- Capable of working in small spaces at times.
To be successful at United Pacific, each of us must embrace the “I Got It!” culture, which is driven by our core values:
- We Are United. One Team, One Goal,
- People-Focused. Connected, Caring, Respectful
- Taking Pride In All We Do
- Results Matter. Personal, Team, Company
This culture influences our daily work and enhances our service commitment to our customers, vendor partners, communities, and each other. It helps define who we are today and guides us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If accepting an offer
of employment, applicant must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S. United Pacific is an EOE.
Advertising Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Construction: Grade Checker/Roller Operator/Laborer
Checking grades, operating new Caterpillar roller and doing some labor work.
Good pay and good hours.
Contact Will Vandergriff at 719-465-4655
CNA - Caregiver Immediate Live-In Opening
Immediate Opening for Live-In Caregiver in Castle Rock, CO
CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD AGES!
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking the best professional caregivers to become a part of our expanding team. Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages! As a company, we hold to the best business practices - bonded and insured, we also cover all employees with worker's compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
- Pet Care
- Some level of formal training as a care aide preferred (e.g. HHA, CNA)
- High school or college diploma
- Must have at least 1 year of experience caring for the elderly and preferably have experience dealing with those suffering from Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Have good command of English and be able to converse with ease on a wide variety of topics
- No history of criminal background
- Passionate about providing care for elders
- Must be compassionate, honest, reliable, confident and highly sociable
- Must feel confident in your ability to engage the Client in activities and conversation
- Must be able to cook
- Proof of eligibility to work in the USA
- 3 professional references including telephone numbers
- Valid driver's license is preferred
Must have Valid Driver's Licenseand Insurance and 1 year Caregiving experience.
Please apply at www.CaregiverJobsDouglasCounty.com
As a company, we hold to the best business practices - bonded and insured, we also cover all employees with worker's compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. A strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
Client Administrator- Male
About 1st Alliance Behavioral Health
1st Alliance Behavioral Health facilitates the Treatment Accountability for Safer Communities (TASC) program throughout the state of Colorado. TASC began during the 1970s as a criminal justice effort in response to the rising tide of substance-involved offenders revolving through the criminal justice system. TASC incorporates the philosophies of both the criminal justice and treatment systems into its operating principles. TASC has created the opportunity for 1st Alliance Behavioral Health to reshape treatment for justice related individuals throughout the state of Colorado. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and make a difference in the lives of justice related individuals.
Clinical Administrator’s are responsible for efficient operation of the substance abuse monitoring program. This includes monitoring same sex urine screens and administering breath tests, as well as ensuring client's files and computer records are updated and accurate at all times. Clinical Administrator’s will be responsible for maintaining HIPAA standards and confidentiality of protected health information for clients. Clinical Administrators will also collaborate with clinicians, case managers, and other supporting staff.
1st Alliance (formerly RMOMS treatment services) was founded in 2009 in an effort to help clients successfully complete treatment at an affordable price. We understand the challenges involved in completing requirements for the Courts. We are here to help you!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!