Castro Valley Job Description Sample
Outside Sales Representative Flooring
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! We are looking to expand our market share and have in-house leads readily available.
Sitton is a growing flooring contractor based out of Orange County with locations in San Diego and San Francisco. Sitton is looking to hire a Sales Representative with experience in the flooring industry. Our offering starts between $50,000 - $75,000 with the expectations of over $100,000 within two years. We offer our employees excellent pay, a positive environment, growth opportunities, a 401k program, and limited health insurance.
You will be responsible for accurately estimating all new projects, delivering detailed proposals, and most importantly, delivering an exceptional brand experience to the customers
Work independently yet cooperatively with the company and team's goals and directives
Service existing accounts with the goal of nurturing relationships and increasing sales
Identify and set up new accounts to increase market share and strengthen overall sales volume
Keep clients informed about new products and offerings
Resolve any client concerns and complaints by developing viable and fair solution
Report all sales activities to the branch manager by means weekly work plans, and/or monthly reports
Maintain and increase professional and technical knowledge by reviewing product literature, manuals, and manufacturer bulletins, as well as attending vendor/ manufacturer seminars whenever available
Provide clients with current pricing, product changes
Conduct cold calls and visit job sites to pursue new leads
Promote Sitton’s products at various trade shows and special events
Evaluate client product needs, growth patterns, and market trends to better service your customers.
Arrange work through effective time management
Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures and goals
Maintain professionalism in all business activities.
Any other responsibilities required of the position.
- Professional Phone, Email, and Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- (2+) years of sales experience within the flooring industry (Multi Family experience is a plus)
- Ability to create takeoffs and diagrams
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude
- Polished appearance
- Current driver’s license
- Knowledge of Carpet, Sheet Vinyl, LVP and Wood products
- Proven sales record and high sales aptitude
- Flexibility, self-motivation, and drive to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to travel within the designated sales territory
Understanding of design and color
We are made of self-motivated, high integrity professionals striving to continually advance in our personal and business lives. We believe in long-term relationships and careers, a philosophy we apply to both our employees, customers, and business partners.
Immediate openings for full-time and/or part-time ABA Therapist.
Emerging Milestones is looking for energetic and motivated team players to work for our clients with autism in the home settings in the South Bay -(San Jose, Santa Clara, Milpitas) Emerging Milestones provides evidence-based behavioral therapy services. We offer exceptional intervention plans for children diagnosed with the Autism Spectrum and related disorders using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Highly competitive pay and depending on experience
- Retention bonus
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health Insurance Benefits (Medical and Dental) for Full-time employees
- Discounted cell phone plans for eligible employees
Responsibilities and Duties
- 1:1 intervention services based on ABA principles for children 18 months - 12 years old
- Recording daily data for child's progress as per EM guidelines
- Social play groups with neuro-typical peers.
- Employee must communicate professionally with clients/ staff and be a team player.
- Must adhere to the principles of ethical practices and values, maintain confidentiality.
Behavior Interventionists (BIs) are trained to implement 1:1 behavioral intervention programs to children in their homes and community settings. BIs participate in a training program that provides instruction on Applied Behavior Analysis, discrete trial teaching techniques, management of maladaptive behaviors, social skills development, and data collection techniques. Training opportunities continue throughout employment as our BIs receive on-going supervision.Qualifications and Skills
- Must have or be pursuant of a degree in Psychology, Child Development, Health Services, Education, or related field
- Experience working with children (preferably children with special needs)
- Valid California driver's license and car insurance. Driving is required
- Must pass criminal background check (Clean DOJ/FBI record)
- First Aid/CPR Certification (if not training will be provided by EM)
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) experience
- RBT or BCAT coursework (not required but preferred)
- Experience working with young children with special needs
- Must pass TB test, and have up-to-date immunization record (as per EM requirements)
- RBT Coursework
- Educational Stipend offered for full-time employees towards BCBA certification
- Supervision and training will be provided on ongoing bases
Sales Representative - Client Specialist
Big Joe Handling Systems, and established Industrial Equipment and Warehouse storage system co is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to apply for the Sales Representative position. We are one of the leading supplier for sales and service of Industrial Equipment and Storage systems used in the Warehouse and distribution centers throughout the West Coast.
This is a unique opportunity for the Right Team player to be able to engage with Multiple current and potential clients in a wide variety of business industries. The Sales Representative requires the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment where constant improvement and Communication with the various team members to cross sell our products and services will enable efficient and effective growth.. This position presents the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a tight knit growing team that is working to execute innovative selling and marketing to rapidly grow our business. Our Business Model Revolves Around Sales and Service in the Field ( Industrial Parks) with the clients with great support from our internal
Must be enthusiastic, energetic, competitive and a quick learner
- Excellent sales ability
- Field Sales Experience
- Strong listening and analytical skills
- Superior phone persona
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Proficient in CRM Systems and value the importance of updating
- A valid driver's license
- Calling on current accounts and going out in field to visit and prospect for new accounts
- Charged with supporting the main Account rep to increase Customer revenue in zone
- Learning how to Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close
Focus on Select Areas we are targeting With Current Clients and Prospects (10-20 mile radius)
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent Field Sales background
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- CRM experience highly desired
- Reliable Transportation and valid driver's license
Big Joe's offers an excellent compensation package to our employees including;
- generous commission program,
- (employer paid) life and disability coverage,
- 2 weeks of paid time off,
- 401(k) plan includes a company 3% contribution of your pay
- team building events; bbq's, golf, mud runs, and more.
Big Joe's conducts pre-employment drug screenings.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Medical Assistant (Ma)
Medical Assistant (MA)
MGA Healthcare is now hiring Medical Assistants (MA) for opportunities in Hayward, CA.
- Full-time, 40 hours/week, M-F
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc)
- Get your foot in the door in one of the top hospitals in the country
- Gain valuable experience in a major healthcare facility
Assistant (MA) Job
- Manages rooming and patient flow
- Provides clinical support and patient care
- Completes accurate and thorough documentation in the EMR System
- Provides care and maintenance of medical equipment
Medical Assistant (MA)
- MA Certificate + Externship
- Professional Experience Preferred
How to Apply:
- Click Apply to submit an application for immediate review!
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.
Sr Project Manager Construction
Our Sr. Estimator/Project Manager opportunities allow you to work with some of the best people in the business. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of interesting project types and work with many of the top firms in construction. You will learn directly from experts, expand your knowledge and make major contributions to a variety of challenging projects.
Anning-Johnson Company is looking for enthusiastic individuals interested in assessing customer service expectations and ensuring delivery of projects by applying expertise in estimating and/or project management within our Estimating and Project Management teams.
You will have a great opportunity to develop construction leadership expertise across a range of markets and clients. You will learn to leverage technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness, participate in a broad range of project planning and coordination duties, and grow with the company. Your role will offer you opportunities to bring value to each and every project you touch.
You will plan, direct, and coordinate activities associated with projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budgeting parameters. You will maintain open communication lines with all working relationships, follow up to ensure items for which the job is accountable are performed and earn and maintain customer’s trust. All while upholding the core values of the organization, and working to accomplish the mission of the organization on every job.
There are numerous advantages to working at Anning-Johnson Company.
- Career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging work environment
- Exposure to different disciplines
- Frequent training and learning opportunities
- Continuous opportunity for increased responsibility
- Family oriented culture
- Fun and sociable work atmosphere
- Work-life balance
Specific Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with contractors or developers who are responsible for awarding contracts in our specialty trades.
- Competitively bid potential projects:
- Quantity surveys (takeoffs)
- Estimate using component system breakdown of material and labor.
- Follow-up and close contracts:
- Maintain contact with clients after bid to maximize our opportunity to be assigned a contract
- Negotiate outstanding proposals for acceptable contracts.
- Project manage jobs under contract to maximize profits.
- Set-up projects within our system including:
- ??Pre-Planning Projects
- Material/Stocking Schedules
- Sample Submittals
- Labor Breakdowns
- Billing Breakdowns
- Progress Schedules
- Maintain contact with field and client throughout construction process including:
- Monitor Job Progress and Schedules
- Quote and negotiate extras
- Be available for field personnel questions
- Jobsite visits
- Close-out contract with owner
- Closeout contract with Corporate office
- Set-up projects within our system including:
Anning-Johnson Co is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics.
Anning-Johnson Co is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Part Time - Lyft Driver
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Join a fast growing company with over 40 years in the business. A company that cares about employees like family. We provide a great clean and safe working atmosphere, vacation , benefits such as medical and dental plus 401 (k) matching!
This is a dynamic, hands on, team environment warehouse looking to fill the spot with a team member who will be reliable, hard working and eager to grow within the company. This position IS BOTH WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE AND BACK UP DRIVER ( Clean record, class C needed).
Operations Associate while working in the warehouse: The associate is responsible for the safe operation of their forklift while working in the warehouse. The associate is responsible for accurately and efficiently assembling and stocking the product in the facility in addition to other duties that may be assigned.
Operations Associate while as Backup Fleet Driver: Driver is to be responsible for accurately delivering product to customer accounts. The associate is responsible for operating & maintaining their assigned company vehicle in a safe manner, delivering products under the company procedures including collecting payments according to applicable credit terms and managing any returns. This associate is expected to act in a professional manner at all times realizing that they are the "face" of the company to our customers and will strive to maintain superior customer relations. The associate will work productively in an individual and team environment.
The associate is expected to speak, read and write English and have the ability follow written/verbal instructions.
The associate must have a minimum of 1 yr. experience safely operating a commercial vehicle and possess a valid Class C driver's license.
Experience operating a vehicle under a DOT fleet license is preferable.
The associate is expected to repetitively lift up to seventy pounds and perform basic math calculations that include addition, subtraction, and division. It is desirable that the associate have experience safely operating a forklift in a warehouse environment.
Safety: TDX is committed to the safe operation of its fleet and warehouse. As such, the associate is expected to attend all safety meetings, pass the forklift certification class, and adhere to company and government safety policies & procedures.
We are a Tire Distribution center who is a leading importer, marketer & distributor of private brand automotive related products in North America. The Company outstanding reputation, reliability and excellent customer service has made them the choice of successful distributors and retailers.
The Company has been experiencing dramatic growth which has made it dominant in its industry and is committed to providing their customers and business partners superior value in Company products and services by empowering the Company's team members to be creative, innovative and team oriented, and by progressively working together to improve the Company, community and themselves.
Caregiver Or CNA
We have immediate openings for Caregivers, Home Care Aides, CNAs to work at a facility in Hayward . Excellent experience and daytime hours!
Qualified candidates may receive certified HHA training!
You will provide routine non-medical care and supervision to clients at the facility.
Send us your resumes and/or contact information, we can't wait to hear from you!
How to Apply
- Apply to this job posting with your resume and/or your contact PHONE number and email address at which you can be reached and we will contact you!
- Alternatively, visit our jobs web page at http://www.cloverleafcare.com/content/caregiver-jobs and submit your application there.
- Or call us directly at 408-379-7000 regarding these CNA openings and we will be happy to tell you more about these positions.
(If you do not wish to receive text messages from us regarding open positions then let us know)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide routine individualized care and companionship to residents
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status and perform medication management
- Assist with personal care, such as bathing and dressing clients
- Light housekeeping for the client and occasional meal preparation
- Transportation - Taking clients to appointments or assisting them with grocery shopping
- Transferring- Assisting clients from bed to chair, chair to toilet, chair to bath, etc.
- CNA will maintain a safe, secure, engaging, and overall healthy environment by following established standards and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- CNA / HHA or other certification desirable but not required
- CPR or First Aid certified desirable
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must have authorization to work in US
- Must clear fingerprinting, criminal background check, TB test
- Flexible schedules to meet your availability
- Full time or Part time work available
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Excellent pay
- Bonus rewards!
- Paid sick time off
- Education and Training : Qualified CNAs may receive certified HHA training! Initial as well as ongoing education and training. For licensed CNA and healthcare professionals these classes count towards required CEUs
- Internships available!
Assist in all stages of Production to include Line operations, employee placements and training according to Plant Safety, HACCP, SOP, GMP, and Food Safety Procedures.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: *
Provide daily support and guidance to all team members in the areas of safety, efficiency, quality, and teamwork.
Assure that all team members have the proper tools and equipment in the proper working condition to perform their required job duties.
Conduct regular meetings with team members to communicate important information such as production changes, business news, customer orders, new customers, safety performance and issues; overtime needs, etc. and listen to the team members’ input on all issues.
Move throughout the work areas to offer support, gain input from team members, and monitor production activities.
Complete and maintain the paperwork required and associated with the production operations, including but not limited to vacation scheduling and attendance recording.
Facilitate and promote teamwork by working with team members daily: coaching, leading, listening, coordinating, and supporting.
Communicate and coordinate on a daily basis with team leaders and other departments to assure product quality and efficiencies meet Ajinomoto Windsor specifications.
Conduct counseling and issue disciplinary action when required.
Assist in hiring and termination processes and provide employee orientation.
Conduct team member performance reviews.
Responsible for scheduling team members: work assignments/rotations, training, vacations, breaks, overtime, outside temporary personnel.
Manage production yields and waste efficiencies.
Communicate with all other department supervisors and managers, building an overall cohesive team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Equipment: Extensive knowledge of machine functions and safety precautions; working knowledge of sanitation of equipment.
Procedures: knowledge of standard processing procedures for each product line; knowledge of plant layout and significance such as equipment layout, power supply layout, and emergency exits.
Production: knowledge of product specifications to include raw ingredients, blend requirements, packaging, labeling, and general processing set up.
Documentation: check and verify Machine Operator logs, check In-Process audits, verify product usages, and finish goods tally sheets.
Chemicals: proper use, storage, and overall safety.
HACCP: understanding of principles and application; knowledge of company's HACCP Plan, which is specific to each product.
GMPs: knowledge of company's comprehensive GMPs and plant employee GMP as well as the application and enforcement of GMPs.
SSOP: knowledge of program and application and enforcement.
Interaction with USDA Inspector: ability to communicate all USDA-related issues.
Calibration: calibration of scales and to test for proper functioning of other measuring equipment.
Performing employees’ counseling and enforcing Plant Safety Procedures.
Work with Quality Assurance personnel to ensure product specification compliance and assisting with special projects.
*Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, articulate and confident.
Good computer skills including MS Word and Excel. JDE knowledge a plus.
Fluency in English (Written and Verbal). Bilingual in Spanish helpful but not required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply today to schedule an interview!
To find out more information on our business please visit us at www.windsorfoods.com
In-person applications are welcome as well!
jinomoto Windsor is an equal opportunity employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Our work environment is creative, high energy, and driven to success. Every employee -- at every level - has the opportunity to have a significant impact to drive growth in our business. We believe in sharing the success of the business with every contributing employee. We are a diverse, committed team who welcomes those who are achievement oriented and share our values of measuring results with a "can-do" attitude.
To find out more information on our business please visit us at www.windsorfoods.com
Associate Director Of Property Operations/ Compliance
All candidates must apply online on our website: https://careers-edenhousing.icims.com/jobs/1757/associate-director-of-property-operations--compliance/job
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Systems and Infrastructure or Vice President of Property Operations, assists in ensuring that Eden provides high quality compliance and property management to the people who reside in the units.
In conjunction with the Associate Director(s) of Property Operations, the Associate Director of Facilities, development staff, compliance staff and the Property Supervisors, ensures leasing and occupancy procedures are carried out in conformity with local, state, federal, lender, investor and regulatory requirements; and that all properties are operating at their optimum capacity.
Directly supervises the compliance manager and lease-up manager. Directly supervises the operations of certain properties and oversees the operations of others under the day-to-day management of designated Property Supervisors, including the “Roving Team” Property Supervisor. Takes a leadership role in the formulation of operating and maintaining procedures and oversees adherence to them. Manages the contracts and performance of third party compliance consultants and contracts. Takes a leadership role in the formulation of compliance procedures and oversees adherence to them.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of affordable housing regulations and acts as a resource to all staff on compliance matters.
- Stays abreast of legislation, regulations and issues that may impact property management operations; interfaces with government regulatory agencies as management agent and ensures regulatory compliance; maintains effective working relationships with representatives of city, state and federal agencies, industry peers; and others involved with government. Disseminates relevant information, as appropriate to supervisor and property management staff.
- Works in conjunction with the Property Operations team to develop and maintain compliance and systems standards, including but not limited to Yardi compliance, Eden’s Scorecard and any future system identified to assist with compliance performance.
- Assists in developing policies, procedures and monitoring systems for affordable housing compliance.
- Monitors, assists, and makes recommendations to improve property operations and compliance.
- Assists in the update, revision, and/or development of forms, reports, and manuals relating to property management compliance issues. Ensures implementation, and monitors progress as appropriate.
- Establishes and coordinates a communication system involving transactions and activities between onsite staff and the Central Office compliance team to ensure appropriate monitoring and control of property compliance issues.
- Provides leadership in the development of property goals related to the compliance measures.
- Oversees the completion of regular file audit inspections of selected portfolio properties to ensure they are maintained to Eden standards.
- Works with all property management and compliance staff to ensure annual recertifications are completed on schedule.
- Oversees third party move-in certification and annual recertification vendor.
- Assists in the development and implementation of property management and compliance training programs.
- Attends all HUD industry meetings and other regulatory agency meetings as required and appropriate.
- Effectively leads and works in a collaborative manner with different individuals and departments to include Property Management, Resident Services, Accounting, Real Estate Development, and Human Resources.
- Effectively oversees the Compliance Manager, Lease-Up Manager and assigned Property Supervisors in their efforts to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies and Eden policies and procedures.
- Serves as the 504 Coordinator and manages the processing and approvals of reasonable accommodations and modifications.
- Oversees any third party contractor or consultant that provides, or may provide, compliance related services for the organization.
- Provides leadership in the development of property goals.
- Work with Real Estate Development Department and other appropriate departments to assure effective operations planning for new developments, including budget formulation, systems for managing the transition from development to property management, and oversight and documentation of ongoing compliance requirements.
- Work with Real Estate Development Department and Executive Director as necessary to facilitate new project development, including on occasions where the EVP/COO is unable to be present, represent Eden Housing Management at public forums and interviews for new development.
Work with other operating departments to develop effective and efficient policies and in collaboration with senior leadership, works on team building related activities across the property management and resident services department to:
- Establish occupancy standards at the highest level achievable and assure that a maximum level of customer service to residents is provided.
- Oversee the Compliance Department to ensure regulatory agreements are maintained
- Promote “excellence” in residential property team management relations.
- Assure Property Management team maximizes occupancy through the minimization of delinquent rent and vacancy loss.
- Works in conjunction with Property Supervisors to assist facilities management in order to ensure that physical maintenance and financial operations are at the highest level.
- Works in conjunction with senior leadership to improve operating efficiency and to ensure properties meet budget targets.
- Represents Eden Housing Management with its critical partners – lenders, investors, cities and other jurisdictions and facilitates communication and problem solving with its partners with the highest professional standard.
- Consults with Property Supervisors and Real Estate Development Staff on issues related to acquisition, project design and property management related issues that can be identified in pre-development and construction, as needed.
- Establishes and coordinates a communication system involving transactions and activities between onsite staff and the Central Office to ensure appropriate monitoring and control of property issues and operations.
- Takes a leadership role in the resolution of communication issues with staff and residents.
- Provides leadership in the development of property goals related to the fiscal and physical health of the property.
- Oversees the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets, and assist new staff in the preparation; monitors budget performance.
- Assures that all audit information requested by the Accounting Staff is supplied in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conducts semi-annual physical site inspections of entire portfolio assigned to ensure properties are maintained to Eden standards.
- Reviews/audits property administrative, accounting, and maintenance activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures; approves all exceptions of them. Takes Leadership role in the resolution of resident relation issues.
- Ensures that quarterly portfolio meetings to include all property personnel in their portfolio.
- Assists in the development of property management training programs.
- Ensures timely, accurate, and complete reporting to all agencies, lenders, partners, and investors. Assist in the development of monitoring, reporting, and record keeping systems to ensure compliance.
- Effectively leads and works in a collaborative manner with different individuals and departments to include Resident Services, Accounting, Real Estate Development, and Human Resources.
- Work with other operating departments to develop effective and efficient policies and procedures to assure that overall effectiveness of the property management operation.
In collaboration with the senior leadership, works on team building related activities across the property management and resident services department to:
- Assist in the review of NOI on all properties to assure effective expense control and operating costs.
- Assists in the review and monitor monthly variance reports for all properties.
Directly supervises the Compliance Manager, Lease-Up Manager and one or more Property Supervisors, including the “Roving Team” Property Supervisor. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent plus demonstrated knowledge in the implementation and maintenance of compliance programs, including but not limited to Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC), Tax-Exempt Bonds, Rental Housing Construction Program (RHCP), California Housing Rehabilitation Program (CHRP), Rural Development (RD or USDA), California Housing Finance Agency (CHFA), and Assisted Housing Program (AHP) properties.
- Knowledge of applicable local and federal housing laws including Fair Housing and Landlord and Tenant laws required.
PREFERRED SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Proven ability to direct departmental activities; lead by example; formulate and execute company-wide goals and objectives and assess achievement
- Superior leadership skills with emphasis in staff supervision and development, particularly during a time of organizational transition; strategic thinker.
- Knowledge of affordable housing regulations, including but not limited to HUD, Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Tax-Exempt Bonds, RHCP, CHRP, CHFA, and AHP.
- Knowledge of regulatory agreements and ability to interpret same.
- Thorough knowledge of landlord-tenant and fair housing laws and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic employment laws as they relate to equal opportunity, hiring, training, promotion, evaluation and termination.
- Strong supervisory, personnel management, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to delegate and communicate property management policies and procedures.
- Computer literate. Proficient in Word and Excel. Experience with property management software (Yardi experience preferred).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), problem solving, interpersonal, decision-making, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate and interface professionally and sensitively to staff, board, residents and public.
- Ability to represent the company to public officials and community groups.
- Ability to work under pressure and successfully meet deadlines.
- Must be able and willing to travel to all company locations to carry out duties and responsibilities associated with the management of property portfolio.
- Ability to handle shifting and multiple priorities in a fast paced, growth environment.
- Experience working with diverse groups, i.e., staff, residents, outside contacts.
- Commitment to the companies' goals and philosophy.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Current COS or attainment within six months of hire.
- Current tax credit certification or attainment within six months of hire.
- CPM Certification or candidate status or ten years’ experience in housing industry
- Must have reliable automobile transportation and a valid California Driver's License and insurance.
- Valid California Driver’s License and insurance required.
LANGUAGE, MATH & REASONING SKILLS
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, government regulations, loan documents, financial reports, regulatory agreements and other legal documents. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and officials, and/or boards of directors. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages. Ability to produce budgets and analyze financial reports, income statements and perform cost analyses
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!