Castro Valley Job Description Sample
compensation: COMPENSATION BASED ON EXPERIENCE
employment type: full-time
Are you ready to get off your knees and get into management?
Do you enjoy training installers and are able to call out what is needed on repairs?
Apply today for more info!
You get a company van / Gas card / Tablet & phone allowance with a great company offering
Employment Hotline (844) 570-1214
*Sick & Vacation Time
Job Type: Full-time
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
In March 2017, Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services (BHCS) was the recipient of a Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC) Proposition 47 grant to implement a county-wide, intensive, multi-disciplinary re-entry team (MRT) model. MRT provides comprehensive case management and treatment to justice-involved individuals with serious and persistent mental illness or moderate-to-severe mental illness. La Familia was awarded a contract from BHCS to provide MRT services based on our cultural competence and success serving this population. These services will be provided at 24301 Southland Drive Suite 300, Hayward CA.
We have dedicated 2 days/week for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to support our MRT team, which will consist of a clinical supervisor, three clinicians, three peer counselors, and one PMHNP. The MRT will provide psychiatric treatment, intensive care coordination/case management, housing support, connection to community resources, employment support, and linkage to MH, substance abuse, legal, and life skills services.
Our main adult program is the TEAM program, which is considered a Level I service. Clients in the TEAM program typically need intensive case management and psychiatric treatment. They usually have a pervasive chronic mental illness (e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar disorder) and may have a history of numerous hospitalizations and incarcerations.
Our ACCESS Program is a crisis stabilization program for clients who are experiencing acute mental health symptoms. These clients are provided with a thorough assessment, brief psychotherapeutic services, psychiatric services, and referrals to other mental health services. We serve clients who are 18 years of age and older. Our target population is clients who are Latino, uninsured and need services in the Spanish language. We have dedicated 1 day/week for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to support our ACCESS/Service TEAM programs.
Trauma Recovery Center:
The newly-developed Trauma Center is created in partnership with the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office and will be housed in the Alameda County Family Justice Center with the purpose of facilitating referrals and engagement of individuals into needed and important services. The position will work collaboratively with these other programs as well as the Lead Clinician dedicated to this program to provide high-quality psychiatric evaluation and medication management services and referrals to individuals who are screened by the ACFJC Navigators. This position will be located in-house at the ACFJC in Oakland during the allocated time. We have dedicated 2 day/week for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to support our Alameda County Family Justice Center program.
Completes mental health/psychiatric assessments of assigned cases;
Prescribes medication as appropriate and provides follow-up evaluations consistent with best practices;
Collaborates with other members of the MRT to develop and execute treatment plans
Collaborates with other health care providers as appropriate.
Complies with all agency’s policies and procedures;
Follows Short-Doyle Medi-Cal charting and documentation requirements and Agency regulations.
Provides Psychiatric education to patients and families.
Provides occasional clinical in-service training regarding psychiatric topics, when requested.
Participates in program planning and Utilization review and Quality Assurance
Other duties as may be required by the Medical Doctor.
Education and Experience Required:
Current California State License and Registration
Experience working with justice-involved adults who have moderate to severe mental illness and substance use disorders
Experience working with populations with varying lifestyles, ages, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds and economic status
Culturally competent and able to work with a diverse population, including formerly incarcerated individuals who are experiencing homelessness and severe and persistent mental illness and substance use
Knowledge of psychological trauma and co-occurring disorders, its effects on individuals and systems, and best practice treatment preferred
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with participants and staff of all levels
Ability to determine the needs of individual situations regarding diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, taking an effective course of action, and follow through with treatment plans
Integrity to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Valid California driver’s license and current insurance.
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Knowledge of clinical documentation (e.g., treatment plans, progress notes, etc.)
Full- Time Exempt Position
Excellent Benefits package; includes 100% medical/dental/vision benefit coverage for employee and 90% coverage for family.
15 days paid vacation per year, 12 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays.
LA FAMILIA COUNSELING SERVICE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Community Outreach Services
- Education and Employment Services
- Substance Use Wellness and Recovery
- Leadership to Community Coalitions to Advance Equity Initiatives
- Reentry Services
We are seeking a Personal Trainer / Bootcamp Training to join our team! The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is committed to health and fitness. We are looking for a fun, motivating and experienced fitness professional to lead both 1-1 training sessions as well as indoor boot camp classes.We will train you to run the business that you develop.
- High Pay
- Major Growth Opportunity
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Fun and Fast Paced Work Environment
- Training To Run The Business For Yourself
- Instruct groups of individuals in fitness activities
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Manage client's experience from beginning to end, ensuring that all clients receive high quality service
- Create and administer training programs
- Conduct pre & post measurements and evaluations
- Over-deliver to our clients
- Create a supportive, fun and comfortable environment for our clients
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or in other related fields
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree. Exercise Science or Kinesiology preferred but not required.
- A respectable kettlebell certification or ACE/NSCA/ACSM/NASM/NPTI or other national personal trainer certification
- Experience teaching boot camp or similar high intensity classes such as sports/athletic conditioning, etc.
- CPR Certification
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as indendently
- Creative and highly motivated
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Shares our passion for health and fitness and enjoys rising to the challenge both physically and mentally
- Self-learner and a knowledge seeker
- Enjoys exercising
Cdl, Class A Driver
CDL, Class A DRIVER for local flooring distributor. If you want to work for a quality company that's been in business for 40 years and you are qualified, reliable driver then keep reading.
Monday - Friday local runs, home every night. Must have a clean MVR and 1 year continuous driving. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
We offer health, dental, vi, 401k, vac, hol pay. $22.00 per hour
to learn more visit: www.longust.com
The Diesel Technician position requires high level of proficiency and working knowledge related to heavy duty Diesel Engine Diagnosis, repairs, as well as for Forklift and Pallet Jack repairs.
Comprehension of Fleet Maintenance operations, understanding of electrical, hydraulics, PM and DOT inspection experience and knowledge.
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Program, Paid Vacation, etc.
- Located in Hayward, CA
- Guaranteed Full-Time (40 hours a week + OT)
- Shift: Monday - Friday
- Benefits kick in within your first month
- Lots of room for growth within the company (pay raises, management opportunities, etc.)
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to medium to heavy duty vehicles
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicles
- Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- At least 5 years experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Commercial Driver’s License class “A” or “B “ preferred
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox.
- Knowledge of hand held scan tools and the process of diagnosing vehicles.
- Ability to read schematics and familiar with process
- Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
Please submit your resume for review.
The national footprint and services provided by Amerit created set a new standard in the Fleet Maintenance Industry and has proven highly effective in reducing costs and building efficiencies with some of the largest corporate fleets in the US.
Maintenance Mechanic (Plc)
1. Must have proficient communications skills both verbal and written.
2. Must have proficient problem solving skills.
3. Able to use volt meter to check AC/DC voltage
4. Familiar in both mechanical and electrical.
5. Familiar with Pneumatics-solenoid valves, actuators and controls.
6. Familiar with hydraulic system operations.
7. Skilled in the use of tool room machinery such as MIG and/or TIG weld, Lathes, Drill Press, Band Saw, and other metal working machinery.
8. Experience (and ability) to drive a fork lift.
9. 3-5 years work experience as a maintenance technician on production manufacturing equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Read machine assembly drawings and electrical schematics to indentify machine malfunctions in mechanical and electrical systems
2. Adjust mechanical assemblies and control systems to correct machine malfunctions
3. Design and fabricate metal product for production equipment.
4. Work with maintenance department managers to analyze machine failures and develop plans to reduce downtime
5. Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
6. Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to
diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
7. Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
8. Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
9. Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
10. Assist in the installation new and used equipment as instructed by
11. Upgrade existing equipment as instructed by manager
12. Help in writing and revising PM checklist and procedures for assigned
13. Training of junior level mechanics.
14. Perform preventive maintenance of equipment
15. Identification of spare parts
16. Documents all work performed daily.
17. Submit purchase order request for parts.
18. Responsible for performing other tasks as instructed by Supervisor or
Sales Representative - Client Specialist
Big Joe Handling Systems, and established Industrial Equipment and Warehouse storage system co is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to apply for a Field Client Specialist position. We are one of the leading supplier for sales and service of Industrial Equipment and Storage systems used in the Warehouse and distribution centers throughout the West Coast.
This is a unique opportunity for the Right Team player to be able to engage with Multiple current and potential clients in a wide variety of business industries. The CLIENT SPECIALIST requires the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment where constant improvement and Communication with the various teammembers to cross sell our products and services will enable efficient and effective growth.. This position presents the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a tight knit growing team that is working to execute innovative selling and marketing to rapidly grow our business. Our Business Model Revolves Around Sales and Service in the Field ( Industrial Parks) with the clients with great support from our internal
Must be enthusiastic, energetic, competitive and a quick learner
- Excellent sales ability
- Field Sales Experience
- Strong listening and analytical skills
- Superior phone persona
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Proficient in CRM Systems and value the importance of updating
- A valid driver's license
- Calling on current accounts and going out in field to visit and prospect for new accounts
- Charged with supporting the main Account rep to increase Customer revenue in zone
- Learning how to Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close
Focus on Select Areas we are targeting With Current Clients and Prospects ( 10-20 mile radius)
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent Field Sales background
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- CRM experience highly desired
- Reliable Transportation and valid driver's license
Big Joe's offers an excellent compensation package to our employees including;
- generous commission program,
- (employer paid) life and disability coverage,
- 2 weeks of paid time off,
- 401(k) plan includes a company 3% contribution of your pay
- team building events; bbq's, golf, mud runs, and more.
Big Joe's conducts pre-employment drug screenings.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Field Service Technician will perform any service work, installations, maintenance repairs, site surveys, and preventative maintenances on any dental equipment assigned to them. They will service customers by operating a company vehicle equipped with the necessary service tools. The Field Service Technician reports to the Field Service Manager.
- Responsible for troubleshooting equipment for required repairs
- Visually inspect for leaks and malfunctions of equipment
- Perform service agreement tasks and other job-related duties as assigned
- Responsible for following company and customer safety policies and procedures
- Maintain and comply with company vehicle maintenance policy and procedures
- Technician will have strong technical and mechanical aptitude
- Technician will have familiarity with basic tools and maintain ability to transport both equipment and tools to customer sites
- Record, analyze, and inform appropriate personnel of production quality, and status and disposition of customer complaints and claims utilizing written and electronic reporting.
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Experience in repair and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Technical school degree preferred
- General Computer Skills required
- Must have good verbal and written skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn the internal workings and repair approaches to repairing dental equipment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment where quantity and quality go hand in hand
- A clean work record and ability to pass a background check
- Physical requirements include ability to bend, squat, walk with heavy equipment, climb ladders, and lift 70 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Company vehicle
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous PTO
There are plenty of opportunities for people who:
- Communicate; collaborate; share ideas, successes and failures equally
- Are dependable, committed, energetic and up-beat
- Look to solve problems, go the extra mile, are team players
We work hard while having fun every chance we get. Pearson offers competitive salary and benefits, performance bonuses, and incentive awards. Pearson Dental Supply is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance, repair, or technician: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
Corporate Office: Sylmar, CA
Costa Mesa, CA
San Diego, CA
Construction Detailer / Design Technician
Seeking motivated self-starter with excellent drafting skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Major structural metal decking contractor seeks a detail-oriented CAD draftsperson to design decking systems.
1. Design and create precise steel decking shop drawings per company standards using AutoCAD/Revit.
2. Locate, interpret, and integrate design information from multiple sources.
3. Organize, submit, and track technical data for submittal with shop drawings.
4. Analyze design revisions/clarifications and incorporate changes into shop drawings.
5. Create detailed bills of material for component fabrication.
6. Collaborate with Project Manager in generating and tracking RFI’s needed to clarify design requirements.
7. Interface with field supervisors to provide clarifications during installation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
1. Ability to visualize real-world applications from 2D construction drawings.
2. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
3. Full command of AutoCAD version 2013 or later. 3D & Revit/BIM experience a strong plus.
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
5. Effective time management and planning skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
6. Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team setting.
7. Understanding of model/paper space layout, DXF Conversions, using proper scale factors.
8. Understanding of construction document organization and production drawings.
9. Knowledge of structural steel/metal deck assemblies and construction techniques or related field.
10. 3-years professional experience in a structural/architectural design or construction firm a strong plus.
This is a full-time permanent design and drafting position in Hayward, CA with salary compensation commensurate with experience.
Anning-Johnson Co is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Route Driver - Hayward And San Leandro
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday; from 4:00 AM - 12:30 PM or 9:00 PM - 6:30AM (Hayward)
- Requirement: No Vending experience required!!
The Route Driver drives a company vehicle over an established route to deliver products or render services and fills and maintains vending and related equipment. The Route Driver is the face of the company and must project a professional and positive image of the company at all times while maintaining and building excellent client and customer relationships. This position has excellent advancement opportunities, providing employees with the foundation needed for entry level management opportunities.
Essential Duties and
- Maintain proper inventory levels and product distribution for vending machines.
- Perform product rotation to ensure freshness at designated client locations for vending machines.
- Provide client and customer satisfaction in every aspect of job performance.
- Informs regular clients and customers of new products or services, listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Accountable for all receipt of goods, invoices, delivery tickets, cash received or collected and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 years driving experience required.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C (unless otherwise indicated by state) driver’s license and good driving record.
- Preferred 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service position, or a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Proficient with handheld computer, training provided.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (box truck, handcarts, etc.).
- Able to work independently, responsible for route, work unsupervised 98% of the work day.
Wait... Canteen offers more than vending machines? Why YES we do! Our network of over 200 corporate and franchise locations in 48 states allows us to offer vending, micro-market, office coffee and dining services wherever you need us. Plus, we partner with Best Vendors to provide our services effectively and consistently to large national companies with teams and facilities spread throughout the country.
It all started in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built Canteen around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation. At that time, the industry needed a leader who could provide high-quality products at a fair price with excellent service. He started Canteen to do that and so much more.
Today, we continue to integrate these principles into our operations by listening to our customers and continually refining the guest experience with new initiatives and innovative solutions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!