Cathode Maker Job Description Sample
Experienced mold maker, CNC helpful
Architectural woodworking company seeks experienced cabinetmakers. Excellent benefits and wages, overtime available
Cabinet / Furniture Maker
Build high quality precision wood components, cabinets and casework for custom pipe organs.
Requires skill and experience in high-end custom cabinets or furniture.
Finishing experience is helpful.
Top of the line traditional machines -- no CNC.
Four 10-hour days (6:00 am ---4:30 pm Monday -- Thursday).
Grill Cook/Sandwich Maker
We are seeking a Grill Cook/sandwich Maker to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Opportunity is now !!
Attraction and Entertainment Solutions, a design, fabrication and installation company is currently looking for a Fine Carpenter to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
As one of the leading designers for Uniquely Themed Environment & Exhibits throughout Florida, as well as worldwide, we have set the standard of full-scale custom fabrication in life size detail.
We offer PTO, 401K, Defined Benefit Plan, AFLAC supplemental Insurance available and the opportunity to travel. Pay for this position is competitive and will commiserate with experience.
We are a fun, creative, unique hard working group. With more than 30 years of experience in fabrication, our customers expect quality work.
Your responsibilities as the creative carpenter will include but are not limited to:
Build and create custom instillations
Contribute to design solutions
Meet project deadlines
Install exhibits/interactive space
Check out some of our work at AandEsolutions.com.Requirements and
5+ years’ experience preferred in building custom Furniture & Cabinets
Extraordinary skills in detailing, reading plans & problem solving
Knowledge in Balancing Efficiency with Quality
Working well with others/team
Dependability, trustworthiness, honesty, great work ethics is key
Have own hand tools
Enjoy traveling for work
If you are interested in joining our team please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Looking for motivated individual with commercial cabinet shop experience. Duties include assembling custom laminated cabinets. Must be quality oriented and organized. Also looking for shop helper and beam saw or point to point operator. This could possible be a trainee position.
Tool & Die Maker II
Summary & Objective:
The tool and die maker uses appropriate equipment such as surface grinders, wire EDM, manual and computer numerical control (CNC) lathes and mills, horizontal and vertical band saws, and other various miscellaneous machining equipment to build and repair tooling and fixturing required to manufacture parts in accordance with customer-provide drawings and specifications. This team member is required to clearly and effectively communicate with other team members to ensure that tooling-related activities are prioritized so as to assist the company meet its stated quality and on-time delivery objectives.
Reviews and interprets both externally and internally created blueprint drawings.
Calculates dimensions and tolerances required to setup machine tools.
Responsible for the proper set-up of both manual and CNC machining equipment for the completion of tasks associated with the manufacture and maintenance of tooling.
Regularly performs designing, milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing, grinding, sanding, heat-treating, assembly, and other various tooling-related operations.
Perform prescribed preventive maintenance on machines as required per the preventive maintenance schedules.
Completes and maintains documentation associated with production of tooling and/or production (i.e. shop traveler, process control chart, etc.).
Must use necessary measuring devices to make new, or modify existing, tooling for the manufacture of parts.
Maintain strict adherence to the company’s ISO 9001:2015 quality management system requirements and ensure proper completion of any and all documentation associated with the production realization process (i.e. shop traveler, process control chart, etc.).
Requires the use of hand tools (i.e. wrenches, screw drivers, etc.) and measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, scales, etc.) expected to be either provided by or purchased by the team member.
Actively participate in departmental meetings.
This position has minimal supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this position, the team member is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. Additionally, the noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. While performing the duties of this position, the team member is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, knelling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The team member must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds in weight. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Standard Work Hours:
This is a full-time position. Days and standard hours of work are Monday through Thursday 6:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Overtime Work Hours:
Production schedule demands may periodically necessitate overtime. The days and hours of overtime work are Friday 6:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. and Saturday 6:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
No travel is expected with this position.
Educational and Experience Requirement:
Minimum of five (5) years of similar tooling manufacturing and maintenance experience.
Educational and Experience Preference:
Ten (10) years of similar tooling manufacturing and maintenance experience.
None required for this position.
Please note this team member position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the team member for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Tool & Die Maker
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally.
We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders ndash bringing you new opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development!
Let us catapult your career!
Tool Die Maker IMMEDIATE NEED for a Tool Die Maker to join our Glendale, CA client with the primary responsibility to machine and assemble components to produce fixtures, assembly tools, basic dies, and prototype components.
Other duties include, but are not limited to, assisting operators with set-ups, product verification to the specified part drawing, and maintaining tooling storage areas to ensure a clean and safe environment.
Responsibilities Makes tools - could include assembly tools, crimp tools, fixtures, injection molds or trim dies.
Set up and operate all standard tool room equipment.
Assemble and disassemble tools.
Verify dimensional accuracy of part detail.
Maintain work area and tooling to ensure a clean and safe environment.
Other production support duties as assigned.
Qualifications Advanced skill level with vertical mills, drill presses, grinders, lathes, and cut-off saws.
CNC programming experience and the ability to utilize 3D data.
Experience with wire EDM a plus.
Ability to interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
Familiarity machining aluminum, steel, hardened and annealed tool steel.
Basic shop-math and computational skills.
Ability to use standard inspection tools.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Five (5) years minimum machine shop experience.
Ability to maneuver heavy loads using appropriate lifting equipment required.
Preferred Qualifications High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Some trade school, vocational training or relevant technical coursework preferred.
Please send your resume to Norman Hattar, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Let us help you secure an interview!
ABOUT US Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California.
For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource.
Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Tool And Die Maker 2Nd Shift
SRG is hiring for a Tool and Die Maker for JNM in Glasgow KY. This is for 2nd Shift. YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF STAMPING DIES AN AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT!
Pay Rate: $20.00 to $26.00
The Tool and Die Maker is primarily responsible for assisting in the tooling process as assigned, performing all the general functions of a Tool & Die Maker as listed below, while meeting the established customer requirements. This includes building, modifying, repairing and troubleshooting dies, tools, jigs and fixtures while working to very close tolerances from blueprints, sketches and samples. The Tool & Die Maker will also delegate work to apprentices and provide training as needed.
- Performs tool repair and construction tasks using personal tools and metal cutting machines and tools provided by the company based on direction from the Tool Room Manager using the provided stamping tool designs.
- Documents all the die/tooling suggestions and reports them to the Tool Room Manager to adjust in design.
- Brings the tool to the stage of tryout and, along with the tryout leader, commence the in- die press tryout process.
- Effectively communicates with all company personnel to function as a team player along with their apprentices.
- Completes anything that is required to support positive trending on the scorecard.
- Follows all company Health & Safety procedures.
- Seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Trains new apprentices in the metal cutting and stamping die construction and assembly.
- Perform any other duties, as required.
- Educational Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Tool and Die Certification
- Work Experience Requirements
- Five (5) years’ experience building, servicing and improving stamping dies in an automotive production environment
- Good understanding of Algebra and Geometry
- Ability to read and understand product and tooling blueprints and GD&T
- Able to operate Tool Room equipment (lathe, grinding machine, milling machine, etc.) effectively and safely
Job Type: Full-time
Want to learn more about SRG? Please copy and paste the link below!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynE71XbgmUo
Job Type: Full-time
Tool Maker - Relo Offered!
Are you a Tool & Die Maker ready to apply knowledge of tool and die design and construction, shop mathematics, metal properties and layout, machining, and assembly procedures to repair and fabricate dies? If so then read on!
The Tool & Die Maker Duties include:
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and debugs progressive and multislide tooling. Repair of any problems.
- Machines parts to print.
- Builds dies, replacement parts, gauges and special tooling.
- Plans out jobs and routes throughout shop.
- Orders and expedites materials and services.
- Performs in-process inspections.
- Assists in set-up and operation as needed. Evaluates any problems with presses, feeds, etc.
- Completes safety inspections on tools prior to sending out.
- Installs tool sensors when applicable.
- Keeps work area clean, organized and safe at all times.
What are we seeking in the ideal candidate?
- The ideal candidate will have completed a formal Tool and Die Maker Apprenticeship program and possess a journeymans certificate in addition to these other qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years tool room experience.
A- bility to operate all tool room equipment including, but not limited to, lathes, milling machines, surface grinders, jig grinders, drill presses, etc.
- Knowledge of the application of steels and carbides.
- Familiar with ISO/QS/TS procedures
So if you're a Tool Maker looking for a great opportunity please send your resume today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!