Catonsville Job Description Sample
CDL A Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR FLATBED COMPANY DRIVERS
CALL 844-675-5575 OR Apply Now
Company Drivers average $64,000 annually with 25% earning over $70,000!
Competitive starting mileage rate between 46 and 50 CPM
Health Insurance Benefits/Flexible Spending Plan
$20,000 in Life Insurance (company paid)
8 Paid Holidays a year at $130 per day
Fuel, Productivity and Safety Bonuses
Stop Off and Detention Pay
Tarping and Sidekit Pay
Favorable Rider Policy
Annual pay raises Paid Vacations
NEW – Pets Allowed Policy
XM Radios in Tractors (company paid)
Late model Tractors with APU Units/Refrigerators/Inverters
At Chief Carriers, we offer you strength and stability that few transportation companies can rival.
Valid Class A CDL
23 Years of Age or Older with Good Driving Record
One year OTR Experience with some verifiable flatbed
At least 1 year OTR in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWI or drug conviction in the last 5 years
It only takes a phone call to find out what we're all about!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Team Company Drivers
Class A Team Truck Driver Benefits
Regional Routes Available – Weekly & Bi Weekly Home Time Options
Starting at up to .60 cents per mile.
Team Drivers consistently run up to 5,000 miles per week
Recession proof, no-touch freight
Comprehensive benefits package.
Class A Team Truck Driver Requirements
Class A Established Teams
10 Months OTR Experience
Acceptable CSA, Background & Work History
No Felonies or DUIs in 7 years
Flexibility to handle high value freight
About Pegasus Transportation, Inc.
Since 1987, the name Pegasus Transportation has been synonymous with quality truckload services. Pegasus has developed a tradition of on time deliveries, responsive customer service and competitive pricing. Pegasus Transportation's company fleet and professional drivers are supported with the advanced technology to assure customer satisfaction. Building from this core competency, Pegasus Transportation has recently expanded, offering a full range of logistical support services to include warehousing/sequencing, expedited shipments and local cartage.
Pegasus Transportation, Inc. is a privately held corporation established to provide quality transportation services to our customers while returning acceptable levels of profitability for growth and return.
Pegasus strives to do this by cultivating among its employees an atmosphere of cooperation and excellence in customer service by providing advanced technology in equipment and communications and by treating every customer and employee as our most valuable asset.
Athletes Wanted! Sports Minded Marketing & Promotions Teams
Athletes Wanted! Sports Minded Marketing & Promotions Teams (Entry Level to Management)
AMMO Consulting is a marketing and promotional advertising firm in the Greater Baltimore area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Our campaigns stand out in a competitive marketplace and therefore we look for the best and brightest to join our teams. Highly competitive individuals with athletic / sports backgrounds, military experience and consistent academic over-achievers find a perfect fit in our team eccentric environment. Our private promotions, advertising and special events firm is looking to expand, creating a need for marketing and promotions managers. Full training is provided for the candidate that shows a passion for marketing, a knowledge of customer service and the goals of management.
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
What sets Ammo Consulting, Inc. apart from any other firm is our passion for our peoples (clients, customers, and employees alike) perpetual growth in advancement opportunities and our ever growing drive to maintain our position at the top.
Paradise Animal Hospital
Full Time Licensed Veterinary Technician needed for busy progressive seven-doctor veterinary hospital .
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including, medical/dental/vision coverage and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), uniform allowance, generous personal pet care discounts, and more.
At Paradise Animal Hospital we treat pets with compassion and professionalism, taking their individual needs into consideration. It is our goal to educate and involve clients in developing individualized preventative health care plans that are best for their special companions. We provide quality veterinary care, and we are always happy to meet new pets and the owners who love them.
Paradise Animal Hospital is a progressive, full-spectrum small animal practice located in Catonsville, MD, close to Baltimore and surrounding cities. We are a team-motivated, client focused practice with strong attention to preventative medicine as well as a team approach to cases. Our dental care at Paradise is well known for its excellence and we offer dental radiography, 2 dental tables and outstanding technical staff. In addition to our hospital space, our practice includes an on-site rehabilitation facility that has an underwater treadmill and full time rehabilitation team. Currently we have 3 doctors that are certified in rehabilitation as well as one technician, CCRT. We have doctors who participate in clinical trials that offer our clients access to cutting-edge treatments for conditions such as osteoarthritis and Mast Cell Tumors. We offer chiropractic and acupuncture services as well.
Our hospital offers both in-house and outside laboratory capabilities (IDEXX), digital radiology, excellent surgical monitoring capabilities, and Improved computer software used throughout the hospital. There is space in the hospital that we plan to develop into a multipurpose area for clinical trials, rehabilitation and gait analysis. There are numerous areas for Paradise to grow and stay true to its hometown roots.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Job Title: Nurse Reviewer
The World's Leading Healthcare Company is looking for a Nurse Reviewer to join their team!
- The Nurse Reviewer is responsible for performing clinical reviews of medical information and quality assurance as defined by review methodologies specific to the contract for which services are being provided.
- Experience with medical record review of short stay inpatient acute care admissions
- Recent experience applying MCG for inpatient level of care determinations
- Recent experience applying IQ for inpatient level of care determinations
- Experience with CMS clinical review guidelines for Medically Necessary inpatient admission
- Performs clinical and medical reviews, data collection and database entry.
- Assigns case reviews by identifying the issues for review and the specialty of the physician reviewer necessary tocomplete the peer matched review.
- Provides supporting reference documentation to the reviewer
- Applies state laws during the Quality Assurance process.
- Interacts with physician reviewers.
- Assists in the transcription of physician reviews by editing and formatting, as needed.
- Assures that all work is completed within contractual deadlines and that all components of the completed review arepresent.
- Delivers final product to the client per client specific contractual guidelines.
- Communicates with appropriate parties regarding review (enrollee, authorized representative, health plan representative, facility and state department of insurance).
- Receives requests for precertification of procedures via telephone, fax, or Web.
- Utilizes clinical expertise to approve services or refer requests to a physician for review.
- Oversees referrals to and from physician review.
- Formats and edits approval and denial letters.
- Performs retrospective chart review per contract specifications.
- Prepares letters to summarize retrospective review activity.
- Evaluates, identifies, and reports on, quality of care issues.
- Communicates with health care professionals as a liaison regarding contract specifications and escalates issues asappropriate.
- Participates on quality improvement teams.
- Facilitates quality improvement plan development and implementation as requested, both internally and with externalcustomers.
- Participates in the project data analysis, reporting, and feedback processes.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate medical information.
- Ability to provide good customer service skills.
- Ability to medically review; chart audits, and quality improvement processes.
- Ability to perform well in team environment, with staff at all levels, to achieve business goals.
- Ability to function under pressure and with deadline oriented project demands as well as manage multiple initiatives.
- Ability to apply existing knowledge of health care marketplace including commercial and government insurance healthplan organizations and HIPAA guidelines with their associated security requirements.
- Ability to work independently to meet predefined production and quality standards
- Working knowledge in and successful application of basic level of health care data analysis and clinical review.
- Ability to communicate and exchange information
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
- Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
- Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
- May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
- May be required to travel at least 10% of time based on business need
- Associate’s degree or diploma (Nursing program) required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3+ years clinical experience and Utilization review experience Required.
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: http://www.olsaresources.com/
Equipment Coordinator / Yard Associate
Responsibilities will include:
Assisting with deliveries and preparing equipment for rental
Greet customers and assist with customer inquiries about equipment
Provide instructional use of equipment to customers
Loading and unloading rental equipment
Inspect equipment on all returns, noting any lost and/or damaged equipment
Perform daily inspection and maintenance on yard equipment and tools
General housekeeping of warehouse and exterior premises on a daily basis.
Valid Drivers License
Must be able to pass Drug Screening
General Mechanical Aptitude
Safety Oriented Position available at our Catonsville and
Jessup Locations.Job Type:
High school or equivalent
Medical Scribe - Start Your Career In Healthcare! - Paid Training!
Start Your Career in Healthcare! No Previous Experience Required! Part-time and full-time positions available!
The central role of the Medical Scribe is to relieve the physician of clerical or secretarial duties; thus allowing the physician to focus more directly on clinical care. The scribe observes the physician during patient encounters and performs documentation on the physicians behalf. Under the direction of the physician, they enter information into the patients electronic or written chart. At the physicians request, the scribe must be able to locate past medical records, prior lab/radiology results, or past visit histories for the physician to review. Additionally, within the EMR itself the scribe needs the ability to enter data into the chart on the physicians behalf. All scribe-entered data is reviewed and authenticated by the physician.
The role of a ScribeAmerica Scribe offers exciting first-hand experience in healthcare and full one-on-one shifts working with board certified physicians. The job is second-to-none for exposure to medicine, disease processes, medical decision-making and procedures performed in hospitals and outpatient facilities.
-Offers one-on-one time with physicians
-Exposure to an emergency or outpatient environment
-Paid training providing a crash course in medicine including terminology, disease processes, emergency procedures, medications, medical decision making and more
-Excellent resume builder for medical school or start to your career in healthcare
-Great alternative career for those interested in CNA, MA, EMT, or Paramedic careers
-Must have a high school diploma or GED. A college degree, or current enrollment in a health related program is preferred
-Computer and typing skills are required - minimum of 80 WPM
-Familiarity with medical knowledge preferred
-A responsible and mature individual with a passion for medicine
POSITION TYPE: Entry-level. Part-Time Tuesday - Thursday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
Opportunities for advancement for those who qualify. Apply today!
HOW TO APPLY: www.scribeamerica.com/apply
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!