Catonsville Job Description Sample
Leading Roofing Contractors, Catonsville, Maryland
· Ability to maintain safety standards, monitor company requirements and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ability to follow all company processes and procedures.
· Operate Forklifts, Lift trucks.
· Production worker with years of industry experience.
· High school or equivalent.
· Experience operating various equipment’s including Forklifts, lift trucks.
· Excellent housekeeping skills.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Equipment Coordinator / Yard Associate
Responsibilities will include:
Assisting with deliveries and preparing equipment for rental
Greet customers and assist with customer inquiries about equipment
Provide instructional use of equipment to customers
Loading and unloading rental equipment
Inspect equipment on all returns, noting any lost and/or damaged equipment
Perform daily inspection and maintenance on yard equipment and tools
General housekeeping of warehouse and exterior premises on a daily basis.
Valid Drivers License
Must be able to pass Drug Screening
General Mechanical Aptitude
Safety Oriented Position available at our Catonsville and
Jessup Locations.Job Type:
High school or equivalent
We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
Location is in
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Must be qualified for State Inspection
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist
CSR/Receptionists are responsible for greeting clients and their pets by name and making them feel welcome. CSRs will be responsible for scheduling appointments, entering client and patient information into our software upon check-in, differentiating routine cases from emergency cases, generating invoices, explaining them to clients, and processing payments. The position requires the completion of a high school degree or further education, competence in the English language, patience and a pleasant manner. Ideally, newly hired CSRs will possess computer skills, be able to work in a fast paced environment, and have had previous customer service experience, preferably in the animal health field. CSRs should be able to lift up to 40lbs.
The hospital opened its doors on June 19, 1990 to begin a proud tradition of excellence in veterinary care. Dr. Cheryl Burke chose her hometown of Catonsville as the location for her practice where she could serve the growing veterinary needs of a family oriented community.
We are proud to serve clients from Baltimore, Ellicott City, Arbutus, Linthicum, Columbia, Owings Mills, Towson, Eldersburg, Westminster, and Mount Airy. Our team of expert veterinarians and medical professionals will give your pet the medical care to keep them happy and healthy.
Class A CDL Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
CDL A Student Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
RN Nurse Supervisor - Wound Care Nurse
Employer provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Wound Care Nurse is responsible for assessing skin alterations, developing plans of care, implementing orders and treatments, and evaluating progress of specialized skin and wound conditions. The Wound Care Nurse evaluates new admissions, participates in weekly wound team rounds, documents status, insures notification of physician and family of changes, and provides education to nursing staff. The Wound Care Nurse identifies wound types, analyzes trends, and supervises nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient s needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines.
Wound care certification is preferred. Prior wound care experience is required.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
CDL Class A Truck Driver (Catonsville,Md)
Since 1946, our leadership in bulk food grade transportation has given H.R. Ewell, Inc., the edge in providing the specialized knowledge, equipment, processes and experience our customers depend on in handling not only routine operations but unexpected and unique challenges.
H. R. Ewell, Inc., is looking for quality bulk drivers like you for our East Earl, PA terminal (Parking in Baltimore, MD).
Check out these amazing benefits and more!
- Stable, family owned food transportation company!
- Late model, well maintained equipment with PeopleNet eDriver Logs!
- Up to a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Paid orientation/training!
- Great benefits!
Food grade tanker experience is preferred but NOT required. We will train you!
Work will be a mix of local and regional with 2-3 overnights per week running bulk container.
Come work for a company that knows you by name!!
H. R. Ewell, Inc.
Excellence in Food Transportation!
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, hazardous material, tanker truck driving, time at home
Travel Nurse - OR RN - Operating Room Registered Nurse (Catonsville,Md
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, surgical
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Catonsville,Md)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!