Cayce Job Description Sample
Medical Records Collector
Morgan Stephens represents the nation’s top healthcare systems offering the highest compensation and benefits to our top candidates. We are created and managed by experienced industry professionals in healthcare. As a leading provider of contract, contract to perm, and direct placement recruiting services to healthcare organizations throughout the United States, we have successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into organizations seeking top talent.
The Medical Records Collector's main responsibility will be collecting medical records for provider offices, uploading files, scanning documents.
Ensures timely and accurate collection of medical records from provider offices
Call providers and request medical records
Scan and upload into system
Communicate effectively and professionally with providers
Morgan Stephens ofrecemos reclutadores que hablan Espanol
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
VP Health Services And Medical Management - Managed Care
VP will be a part of strong & collaborative leadership team with the opportunity to be a key strategist in this market.
???????? Incredible growth opportunities and perks for this executive role
?????????????????????????????? GENEROUS relocation & competitive compensation.
?? We are seeking an experienced leader with a proven background in
???????????? an MCO/health plan/ACO. ??
Direct and coordinate the medical management, quality improvement and credentialing functions for the for the SC market,?? establishing the strategic vision and policies and procedures for the entire medical management team.
-Direct and coordinate activities of department and aid the chief officer of the health plan and appropriate corporate staff in formulating and administering organizational and departmental policies.
-Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Serve as a member of management committees on special studies.
-Administer and ensure compliance with National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) and/or Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (JACHO) standards as determined for accreditation of the health plan.
???-Participate in, attend and plan/coordinate staff, departmental, committee, sub-committee, community, State and other activities, meetings and seminars.
-Participate in provider education and contracting, as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, related field or equivalent experience.
-10+ years of clinical nursing, quality improvement, and management experience in a managed care setting.
-Thorough knowledge of a specialized or technical field such as clinical nursing, managed care, and healthcare administration.
- Thorough skills knowledge of quality improvement practices. Working knowledge of medical information systems, medical claims payment process, medical terminology and coding, case management practices, managed care, and Medicaid programs.
-Familiarity of National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) accreditation process and standards.
-Strong Leadership skills with succession planning experience.
Ability to lead both in person and remote direct reports.
General Manager & Assistant Manager
One of the Southeast’s fastest-growing Fast-Casual restaurant chains, this deli concept seeks experienced General Managers & Assistant Managers in the Columbia, SC area to oversee total restaurant operations. General Managers provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 1 year salaried Manager experience with a Fast-Casual or Casual Dining concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements, with the ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
- $30,000-$50,000 base salary(depending on experience) plus bonus & benefits
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- "Promote-from-within" culture- tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
Sitters / Nannies / Infant Night Nurse - Columbia SC
Apply to NannyPod and get safe babysitting/nanny/infant night nurse jobs!
Join the NannyPod Team and work based on your availability! We have hundreds of families in the area who book our sitters on an occasional and consistent basis. NannyPod removes the hassle of finding families, confirming when you can work, and negotiating pay. Whether you are looking to sit the occasional date night or work regularly as a babysitter, we are confident NannyPod can help!
Bronze Level Pay: Hourly pay rate dependent on number of children for which you are sitting & your experience:
$13.50 / Hour for One Child
$15 / Hour for Two Children
$16.50 / Hour for Three Children
$18 / Hour for Four Children
$19.50/ Hour for Five Children
Silver Level Pay: Hourly pay rate dependent on number of children for which you are sitting & your experience:
$15 / Hour for One Child
$16.50 / Hour for Two Children
$18 / Hour for Three Children
$19.50 / Hour for Four Children
$21 / Hour for Five Children
Gold Level Pay: Hourly pay rate dependent on number of children for which you are sitting & your experience:
$16.50 / Hour for One Child
$18 / Hour for Two Children
$19.50 / Hour for Three Children
$21 / Hour for Four Children
$22.50 / Hour for Five Children
Platinum Level Pay: Hourly pay rate dependent on number of children for which you are sitting & your experience:
$18 / Hour for One Child
$19.50 / Hour for Two Children
$21 / Hour for Three Children
$22.50 / Hour for Four Children
$24 / Hour for Five Children
Infant Night Nurse Pay:
$24 / Hour for One Infant
$27.50 / Hour for Two Infants
$32 / Hour for Three Infants
- Minimum of 2 years paid childcare / teaching experience
- CPR Certification (Can be attained through Online for $19.50)
- Ability to pass thorough background check, including random drug screening, driving record, and criminal history
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certification if applying as an Infant Night Nurse
- Smartphone Scheduling App
- Set your own custom availability
- Paid by Direct Deposit
- Paid for every minute worked
- 2 Hour Appointment Minimum for Sitters / 6 Hour Appointment Minimum for Infant Night Nurses
- Paid for staying overnight at half rate
- Paid when families cancel last minute
- Families are background checked for your safety
- Liability Insurance Protection (Protects you if liable for an accident)
- Gym Membership Discounts
- CPR Course Fee Discounts
- Background Checks Paid for by NannyPod
- $25 Referral Bonuses for referring families and sitters. Conditions apply.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Area Sales Representative - Columbia - TPR
Area Sales Representative:
- Expansion position due to growth; responsible for Sale in and around Charleston, Coastal SC and Coastal GA.
- This opportunity is focused on Sales to Woodworkers, Contractors, End-users, etc...
- 50% Commercial and Residential jobsites
- 50% STAFDA houses / Independent Dealer network Sales targets.
- This role REQUIRES someone who has experience selling in to Construction professionals, Industrial Dealer network, Distributorship setting...
- OPE category is great, but not required
- Construction equipment, Industrial Hand tools, etc.
- Our client has a strong name in the OPE / Hardware channels and sells primarily on product quality and performance versus a "me too" or "price sale."
- Base - competitive based on experience
- Commissions - monthly based on volume... both new and existing growth.
- Bonus - yearly based on YOY growth
- All travel, communications and other expenses covered via company account... solid benefits package.
Outside B2B Sales - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to grow/manage an existing base of accounts along with hunting down new clients. This is a hybrid hunter/account Manager role.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $80,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k)- Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
- Bar Admission, active and in good standing in SC.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in real estate, title, and litigation.
- Litigation skills
- Default experience with lenders and mortgage services in the state of SC, preferred.
- Previous experience with electronic case management systems, especially CaseAware preferred.
- Knowledge of laws related to practice areas, legal codes and court procedures.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to communicate with other attorneys, staff and clients.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal skills, and able to positively interact and collaborate with clients and employees at all levels.
- Must be flexible, self-directed, and motivated.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to handle a large volume of cases
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, such as Outlook and Word
- Valid Driver’s License
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!