Cedar Hill Job Description Sample
• Setup and operate Hem and large band saws. Responsible for accurately measuring the cut lengths from a cut list and prints, choosing the correct material size and loading structural material onto saw. Will also deburr, inspect, and correctly label parts when complete.
• Load and un-load material
• Communicate with previous/next shift on open order status.
• Able to run multiple saws simultaneously
• Ability to think ahead on next step or process of workload
• Set up machine tool(s) by adjusting guides, working tables and other controls to handle the size of stock to be sawed
• Determine proper feeds, speeds, tooling and operation sequence and select those prescribed in drawings, blueprints
• Use a variety of precision measuring instruments, making necessary adjustments during operation to achieve requisite dimensions within tolerance
• Bundle and band materials neatly for shipping
• Uses grinder to smooth out burrs and clean surface of malt when necessary.
• Mark identification onto products
• Know and follows all safety instructions and guidelines
• Keeps area and equipment clean and free of debris
• All other duties as assigned
• Strong mechanical skills and basic math skill reading tape measure required
• Experience working with hand tools is preferred
• Experience operating Hem WF band saws including miter cuts and angles is preferred
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Must have knowledge of angles and the ability to calculate them
• Ability to read work orders and blueprints.
• Ability to recognize characteristics of metals
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to operate overhead dual hoist crane
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proven ability to operate onsite machinery.
• Full-time / 2ND Shift 2:30PM – 11:00PM
• REQUIRED EDUCATION:
• High school or equivalent
• REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Saw Operator: 2 years.
• Can train the right person but experience is preferred.
PAY IS $14-16/HR+ WILL PAY MORE WHEN HIRED DIRECTLY.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD:
-BE A SELF-STARTER AND SELF-MOTIVATOR
-ABLE TO WORK WELL INDEPENDENTLY AND WELL WITH A TEAM
-HAVE AN IMPECCABLE WORK ETHIC AND ATTENDANCE RECORD
-DISCIPLINED AND SELF-MOTIVATED
-PUNCTUAL AND DEPENDABLE
-MUST BE DETAIL ORIENTED, ACCURATE AND WELL ORGANIZED
-STRONG WRITTEN/VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS IN ENGLISH
-HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED IS REQUIRED
JEANS/PANTS, T-SHIRT WITHOUT LARGE OR OFFENSIVE GRAPHICS, AND STEEL TOED WORK SHOES OR BOOTS
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK OVERTIME AND SATURDAYS WHEN REQUIRED
ALL APPLICANTS ARE CONSIDERED BASED UPON SKILLS, AVAILABILITY, ATTENDANCE, BEHAVIOR, WORK HISTORY AND REFERENCES.
• Apply online at expresspros.com/waxahachietx
• Call (972) 938-1717
• Come by 507 N. Hwy 77, Ste. 516 Waxahachie, TX. 75165
Benefits of working with Express:
• Paid Weekly
• Medical/Dental Insurance available
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• Direct Deposit
• Referral Bonuses
• 401k options
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million to work
To share the Love of God by helping people find a quality job to help provide for their family.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express has put more than 6 million people to work worldwide.
We are seeking a Structural Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Installation of manufactured and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Local CDL A Truck Driver - Home Daily
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Dedicated Cdl-A Truck Driver
Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities - Join Marten's Fleet Today!
Marten Transport is hiring CDL-A truck drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer!
Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you’ll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current CDL-A
At least 12 months’ recent OTR experience
Retail Sales Consultant
Are you interested in a retail sales position that you can turn into a fun and rewarding career with a great company? Join our team at Haverty Furniture Companies! A trusted name and iconic brand in the furniture business, we continue to guarantee the same excellent quality, prices, and customer service that we were founded upon over 130 years ago. Due to our continued tremendous annual growth, we are seeking top candidates to fill open positions as Retail Sales Consultants.
Whether you are experienced in the furniture business, looking to make a career change or just beginning your career, we are committed to your success with us. Our paid training program will teach you everything you need to know about how we serve our customers and our product line, along with providing the support of our entire team as you help customers create their warm and inviting dream home.
Our stores attract a large volume of foot traffic that includes many loyal repeat customers. The opportunities are there for you! We offer a generous commission structure with a guaranteed income feature that allows you the potential to earn $30,000 to $100,000 a year, with some of our top consultants making over six figures! Our unique guaranteed income component provides base earnings, giving you peace of mind. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
If you have integrity, concern for others, are dependable, like to achieve, and enjoy building people centered relationships while being rewarded, then Havertys is the right Fit for you!
As a Retail Sales Consultant with Haverty Furniture Companies, you will be part of an established and stable organization that is as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We are proud to maintain a family-owned feel no matter how large we grow. We provide not only excellent earning potential and benefits, but you will also find a great work-life balance with us, as you will typically work a 40 hour week. We also employ cutting-edge technology for purchase completion and delivery linked to your iPad to ensure that you are able to provide your customers with the most efficient and reliable service possible.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
Earn a great living, and build a lifelong career!
As a company, we have changed dramatically over the years. As of 1929, we have been a publicly traded company, and today we have over 128 stores in 18 states, serving millions of loyal customers.
In fact, the only thing more remarkable than all the things that have changed since the beginning is all the things that have not - our friendly service, affordable prices, and high quality furniture.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In Texas (Cedar Hill,Tx)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Restaurant - Front Of House Manager
$40,000 to $55,000 Salare plus Bonus
Growing company with promotional possibilities with new locations
Seeking an experienced Front of House or Assistant General Manager that has a passion for the industry, with a min. of 2 years experience in a casual full service concept. The person we are looking for must be hands on, and possess the ability to train and coach other team members. Bar experience required.
- Min. 2 years salaried experience in a similar role
- Valid drivers license
- No more than 4 jobs in 10 years - no job hoppers
- Must be able to uphold company standards
- Must be able to motivate others
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Patrice and Associates is a hospitality recruiting firm that has been in business for over 25 years. We care about you and want to help you find your next opportunity. We represent various companies in helping them find the best talent. For Our Candidates:
We know your work schedule can be crazy and we make ourselves available in your time frame. We understand this is not a 9:00 to 5:00 industry and we work the hours necessary to meet your needs. Our services as a career coach are completely free to you and include:
Access to all open management positions in your area
Free resume critique and re-write
Free coaching in preparation for interviews
Free inside information on companies and interviewers
Access to exclusive positions not advertised elsewhere
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Retail/Distribution
Dollar General is hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team. We offer our CDL-A Truck Drivers competitive benefits and wages and a unique driver position that requires both delivery experience and retail experience.
Steady truck driving miles, bonuses, and unload pay can really add up. As part of our trucking fleet, you will deliver product from our distribution center to our stores where we fulfill our mission of serving others every day. The ideal candidate will have worked in a food or product distribution driving type of role. Apply now for a truck driving job with Dollar General.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!