Cedar Park Job Description Sample
Lineworker Apprentice 3
Position Closes on
December 24, 2017
- This position is responsible for performing duties required in the operation, maintenance, construction and repair of transmission and distribution systems.
Essential Duties and
- Demonstrate mastery and continue duties of Apprentice 1 and Apprentice 2
- Construct and maintain overhead and underground electric lines and equipment
- Work lines and equipment energized with higher voltage only after successful completion of Apprentice 2, after successfully completing hot line training with recommendation of the supervisor and the approval of the manager
- Inspect existing primary and secondary power lines and substation equipment
- Correct and report problems and hazards observed
- Maintain and operate vehicles and equipment
- Investigate trouble on lines and locate cause of power outages
- Maintain and service, including cleaning and repairing, all tools and equipment
- Perform rubber glove work on energized lines from an aerial device
- Work on de-energized or grounded lines or equipment, both from the pole or an aerial device
- Perform the more complex duties of a Lineman under general supervision with some instruction
- Participate in and successfully complete training as scheduled
- Demonstrate diligence in learning and adhering to safety regulations
- Collect delinquent accounts
- Must be available for Call-Out duty
- Maintain the security of confidential information
- Stay abreast of advances in technology
Supervisory and /or Leadership
- May be called upon to direct the work of others in emergency situation. May be called upon to facilitate meetings and speak in front of large groups of people.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of using computer systems, which may include setting up and using hardware and software programs, entering data or processing information
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Skilled in time management
- Skilled in utilization of hand tools
- Skilled in prioritizing and managing changing priorities
- Ability to anticipate, identify, analyze and resolve conflict and problems
- Ability to climb poles
- Ability to retain knowledge and information
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to listen and understand information verbally and in writing
Minimum Qualifications - (Education, Experience, Certification, & Licensure):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of Department of Labor approved Lineman Apprenticeship Program requirements for Apprentice Level 2
- Valid Texas Class A CDL
Pedernales Electric Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Retail Sales Consultant
Are you interested in a retail sales position that you can turn into a fun and rewarding career with a great company? Join our team at Haverty Furniture Companies! A trusted name and iconic brand in the furniture business, we continue to guarantee the same excellent quality, prices, and customer service that we were founded upon over 130 years ago. Due to our continued tremendous annual growth, we are seeking top candidates to fill open positions as Retail Sales Consultants.
Whether you are experienced in the furniture business, looking to make a career change or just beginning your career, we are committed to your success with us. Our paid training program will teach you everything you need to know about how we serve our customers and our product line, along with providing the support of our entire team as you help customers create their warm and inviting dream home.
Our stores attract a large volume of foot traffic that includes many loyal repeat customers. The opportunities are there for you! We offer a generous commission structure with a guaranteed income feature that allows you the potential to earn $30,000 to $100,000 a year, with some of our top consultants making over six figures! Our unique guaranteed income component provides base earnings, giving you peace of mind. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
If you have integrity, concern for others, are dependable, like to achieve, and enjoy building people centered relationships while being rewarded, then Havertys is the right Fit for you!
As a Retail Sales Consultant with Haverty Furniture Companies, you will be part of an established and stable organization that is as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We are proud to maintain a family-owned feel no matter how large we grow. We provide not only excellent earning potential and benefits, but you will also find a great work-life balance with us, as you will typically work a 40 hour week. We also employ cutting-edge technology for purchase completion and delivery linked to your iPad to ensure that you are able to provide your customers with the most efficient and reliable service possible.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
Earn a great living, and build a lifelong career!
As a company, we have changed dramatically over the years. As of 1929, we have been a publicly traded company, and today we have over 128 stores in 18 states, serving millions of loyal customers.
In fact, the only thing more remarkable than all the things that have changed since the beginning is all the things that have not - our friendly service, affordable prices, and high quality furniture.
Retail Experience - Sales Representative And CSR Positions Open
We are searching for dynamic customer service representatives who are organized, have strong interpersonal skills, and are fast learners to create positive interactions with our clientele.
This role will be responsible for providing support for all internal and external customers by using excellent, overall product detail knowledge, as well as communicating effectively with other members of our customer service, and operations teams. It is essential that candidates for the position have positive attitudes towards all customers and thrive in team environments.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Representative and Customer Service Position
● Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of basic customer service principles
● You will handle consumer inquiries and are responsible for customer accounts
● Attend product training classes and seminars
● You will ensure proper product presentation
● Inventory oversight
● Participate in sales driving events to maximize sales
● Interact with customers in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
● Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required
Requirements of the Retail Sales Representative and Customer Service Position
● High school diploma required.
● Experience in a customer service or client relations is a plus.
● Must be able to communicate with customers/employees to clarify issues and resolve conflicts.
● Able to work individually and as part of a team
● Fluent in written and verbal English
● Bilinguals welcome
● Applicants must have work authorization within the United States
Send us your resume ASAP!
Our company is fun, fast paced and hard working! Our goal is to grow and become the largest marketing firms in the Austin area.
Send us your resume today for a chance to be a part of our welcoming team!
Outside Sales Representative Needed
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
Activity Assistant - Assisted Living
The Isle at Cedar Ridge is an assisted living community in San Antonio, TX.
Our local expertise is coupled with that of our management organization, Integrated Senior Living (ISL); an innovative and dynamic senior housing management company that operates a comprehensive spectrum of independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing communities in primary and secondary markets.
We are looking for an Activity Assistant to join our growing team.
The Activities Assistant is responsible for assisting with planning, implementation, and evaluation of recreational, social, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual programs in accordance with residents’ care plans, current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and ISL established policies and procedures.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the activity programs of the community in accordance with state guidelines and regulations and according to the needs of the residents. Involve residents and families in planning activity programs when possible and coordinates activities with other departments as necessary.
- Observes resident attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of involvement so that activities and resident progress are evaluated, by noting, reporting, and charting resident behavior. Assists in developing care plan for each resident’s activity program that identifies the problems/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each problem/need identified. Follows the care plan in providing daily activities for the resident.
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of the community and the services and needs of the resident and family. Assists in developing volunteer activity assignments
- Ensure that all charted activity progress notes are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident’s response to the service.
- Refer resident/families to appropriate social service personnel as needed, in the event that the community cannot provide needed services for resident.
- Encourage residents to participate in hobbies and crafts. Provide materials as necessary. Make routine visits to residents and perform assistance with crafts, projects, etc., as necessary. Assist inbound residents with one on one visits.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current Driver’s License.
- Experience in an assisted living setting preferred.
- Must be able to generate, a warm, friendly and caring manner on first impression.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English, using proper speech and grammar.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding, patience, tact and courtesy in dealing with residents, family, visitors and/or co-workers. Ability to cooperate with other health care professionals and to coordinate efforts toward maximum resident care. Ability to recognize and solve problems and make appropriate decisions.
- Responsible for own work. Work with confidential information required. Requires use of judgment and ability to meet deadlines on own accord. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and follow instructions carefully.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS
Integrated Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Integrated Senior Living participates in e-verify for employment authorization verification.
- assisted living (preferred): 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full Time (MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS)
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Cedar Park,Tx)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Cedar Park,Tx)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver, company owner, company truck, flatbed driver, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driver route, regional driving, time at home
Labor & Delivery Travel Nurse (Rn)- Cedar Park; Job ID: JO
QUICK FACTS: Unit: Labor & Delivery / Location: Cedar Park, TX / Shift: Nights / Est. Bring Home Per Week: 61.5000 / Duration: 6 / Start Date: ASAP / Hours Per Week: 36Next Travel Nursing is seeking an experienced Labor & Delivery RN for a travel nursing assignment in Cedar Park, TX. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of current Labor & Delivery nursing experience. Requirements of the Traveling Labor & Delivery RN * Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
Minimum 2 years Labor & Delivery experience
Current TX state licensure or compact license * BCLS required * ACLS preferred
Other credentials may be required by our client facility Additional Assignment Information
Number of openings: 1 * Shift: Nights
Estimated start date: ASAP * Assignment length: 6 * Hours per week: 36
Sales Representative - Insurance Sales
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer! This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You'll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor. With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Sales experience is a plus
Driven to fulfill customers' needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
Bilingual candidates welcome
Certified Surgical Technologist 3831
Overview SCA owns and/or provides management services to 205 ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and hospital surgery departments, in partnership with approximately 2,800 physicians and in affiliation with 105 health systems. SCA's clinical systems, service line growth strategies, benchmarking processes, and efficiency programs create measurable advantage for surgical facilities – clinically, operationally, and financially. Facility Description: Cedar Park Surgery Center is a busy, freestanding, multi-specialty outpatient surgery center, located in Cedar Park, Texas. The surgery center features four operating rooms and one pain room. Accountabilities / Responsibilities The Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) functions as part of the surgical team, under the supervision of a surgeon, registered nurses, or other surgical personnel to ensure that the operating room environment is safe, that equipment functions properly, and that the operative procedure is conducted under conditions that maximize patient safety. The CST must possess expertise in the theory and application of sterile and aseptic technique and combine the knowledge of human anatomy, surgical procedures, and implementation tools and technologies to facilitate a physician's performance. The CST performs duties according to scope of practice designated by the facility position description, role and responsibilities, and according to the surgical technologist professional organization and certification board.
Functioning independently in the scrub tech role as part of the surgical team.
Setting up surgical instruments and equipment.
Assembling supplies, instruments, and equipment necessary for procedures.
Ensuring aseptic technique is maintained throughout procedure.
Quickly and accurately supplying the items the surgeon needs during surgery.
Assisting the surgeon within scope of practice.
Adhering to policies of the facility and accrediting bodies. Qualifications
Graduate of a Surgical Technology Program
Minimum two years OR experience
Experience with all patient age groups and prefer experience with the following specialties: ortho, neuro, GYN, general, podiatry, pain management, GI, urology
Certified in CPR * Ability to stand for long periods of time. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org 2017-3831
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!