Cedar Park Job Description Sample
Regional Inventory Representative
Position Closes on February 11, 2018.
This position is responsible for the control and work associated with the inventory control process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Available to work various schedules to provide for operational efficiencies
- Coordinate, shop and receive tool, instrument and equipment repairs from vendors
- Manage, track, receive and transfer distribution meters
- Ship, receive and document transformer and distribution equipment repairs
- Perform basic general warehouse duties in the absence of supervisor
- Maintain inventory stock levels of materials and supplies
- Order, issue and receive materials and supplies to include invoice receipts and payments
- Assist in managing the requisition, purchase order and accounting for items associated with the supply chain process
- Assist with management of facilities
- Prepare and provide expertise for efficiencies within the inventory control process
- Load and unload materials and supplies in accordance with safety rules and best practices
- Proof job order requests
- Enter and maintain electronic data
- Operate a forklift
- Make deliveries
- Manage uniform ordering and cleaning process
- Coordinate vehicle fleet and facility maintenance
- Manage rubber goods testing
- Organize and maintain proper storage of materials and tools in order to ensure a safe work environment
- Clean storeroom and yard to minimize hazards, facilitate accurate inventory counts and maintain an orderly appearance
- Assist in the implementation and continuing focus of RESAP credentialing
- Maintain the security of confidential information
- Stay abreast of advances in technology
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of using computer systems, which may include setting up and using hardware and software programs, entering data or processing information
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
- Skilled in time management
- Skilled in managing changing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to listen and understand information verbally and in writing
- Ability to anticipate, identify, analyze and resolve conflict and problems
Minimum Qualifications - (Education, Experience, Certification, & Licensure):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years of warehouse and stocking related experience
- Forklift certification required or able to obtain within 30 days from hire date
- Valid Texas Driver's License
Pedernales Electric Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Job Segment: Inventory, Customer Service Representative, Supply, Testing, Facilities, Operations, Customer Service, Technology
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Class A CDL Reefer Truck Driver Needed - Solo & Teams (Cedar Park,Tx)
Reefer Position - Solo and Teams
We are currently hiring experienced Solo drivers and Team drivers for our Refrigeration fleet. If you are looking to join a company with competitive pay and great benefits, give one of our friendly recruiters a call.
BenefitsMedical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
401K after 90 days
Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
Layover and Detention pay
RequirementsMust be 23 years of age
Class A CDL
1 Year of OTR (3 states or more)
Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
No rollover or abandonment
No speeding 15 MPH or more in the past 3 years
No felonies in the past 5 years
Area and PayI-5 (Washington, Oregon, California) up to 41 CPM
OTR (48 states) up to 45 CPM
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: company driver solo, company owner, company truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driver route, regional driving route, regular home time
CDL A Truck Driver (Cedar Park,Tx)
Dedicated Glass Division -- Wichita Falls, TX
We are currently hiring drivers for our Dedicated Glass Division based in Wichita Falls, TX. We are a family based company with competitive pay and great beneifts. If you are tired of just being a number and want to be a part of something more, then give one of our Career Coaches a call.
Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
- 401K after 90 days
- Paid Flatbed Training
- Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
- Layover and Detention Pay
- Newer Trucks
- Annual Pay Increases
- Referral Bonus $1,500
- Bonus pay for Canada
- Tarp Pay
- Set-up and Take-down Pay
Requirements- Must be 25 Years of Age
- Class A CDL
- 2 Years of OTR (3 states or more)
- Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
- No Rollover or Abandonment
- No Speeding 15 MPH or More in the Past 3 Years
- No Felonies in the Past 5 Years
Area and Pay- Loads Originate out of Wichita Falls, TX
- Return Empty
- Paid All Miles (loaded or empty)
- Live Load and Pre-Load
- Up to 47 CPM
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company owner, company truck driver, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driver, regional driving, regional driving route, regular home time
Cdl-A Team Drivers (Cedar Park,Tx)
We Roll Out the Red Carpet for Team Drivers!
If you're part of a truck driving team that isn't earning at least $12,000 per month, you owe it to yourself and your best driving buddy to give Total Transportation of Mississippi a call! Our teams easily earn between $150K-$180K per year. Teams average 5,500 miles per week, and many of them are still able to get home on the weekends.
Our pay package for TEAM DRIVERS is unbeatable! See for yourself....
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Starting pay is 52 per mile depending on experience & endorsements; 58 per mile with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
2 per mile pay increase every year with NO PAY CAP!
Safety Bonus for all miles for running over 19,000 miles per month
And here's the really good part....
If your team meets the following criteria:
- Drives 19,000 Miles or More During the Month (very easy to do!!)
- Has No Driver-Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
- Has No Driver-Controllable CSA Violations
- Has No Preventable Accidents
- Has No Traffic Citations
- Maintains Satisfactory Logs
Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 10 for EVERY MILE you ran that month!! An experienced team with hazmat & tanker can easily earn 68 per mile!
Here Are Some Other Benefits Total Offers:
OTR and Regional Runs
Consistent Home Time
Great Miles - you're paid for an empty or loaded trailer
All Trucks are 2015-2018 models (assigned)
Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
401k Retirement Plan
Rider and Pet Policies
EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
Paid Tolls and Scales
Paid Lumper Fees
800+ Trucks, and Growing!
Associated topics: bus, dockworker, husband and wife team, owner operator team, partner, team class a cdl driving, team class c cdl, team class c cdl driver, team class c cdl driving, team truck driving
Apply Today! Become A Favor Delivery Driver
Are you looking for a flexible way to earn extra cash daily, make your own schedule, and provide a great experience to customers, all while having fun? You are in luck, Favor's personal delivery assistants (aka "Runners") choose their own hours, drive their own vehicles, and keep 100% of their tips! Dive into all the details below.
We welcome exciting people from all over to "Run" with Favor in Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Bear Creek, Bee Cave, & Brushy Creek!
Our Favor Runners earn:
- Daily pay (avg $15+/hr Fri/Sat/Sun)
- Keep 100% of your tips
- Make your own schedule
- Less traffic w/smaller delivery zones
- Part-time or full-time available (students drivers welcome)
Looking for candidates with:
- A reliable car
- 18 years of age or older
- A clean driving record
- Auto insurance
- An Android or iPhone
- Good vibes and emoji skills
Sales Associates- Stylists
WORK IN STYLE!!
The Windsor Story
Windsor, dressing up since 1937, is a family-owned business with its roots stemming from Los Angeles, California. Windsor’s mission is to create an oasis that inspires and empowers women. This Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurities into confidence. We continue to serve our mission by targeting the ever-changing trends and lifestyles of the junior and contemporary woman, all while maintaining our family-oriented culture in which we began. If you are a passionate individual and you think you have what it takes to keep our legacy going, apply and join our Windsor Family today!
Windsor is now hiring for outgoing inspired Stylists that want to step up to a career, and join our Windsor Family. We offer 40% employee discount and a work life balance. The Stylist clearly understands and effectively implements The 4-Step Selling method, using it to achieve personal sales minimums required by “Store Gold Star” Program. They practice and implement all loss prevention policies and procedures, all while maintaining a visually appealing store.
11200 LAKELINE MALL DR #C01A
CEDAR PARK, TX 78613
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies 4-Step selling techniques
- Achieves personal sales goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
- Achieves 2.0 IPC
- Follows loss prevention procedures
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to cashier procedures
- Adheres to company dress code policy
All Employees Receive
- 40% employee discount
- Work-Life balance
Full Time Employees Receive
- Life Insurance
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area, and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. The environment is fast-paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.
"TO CREATE AN OASIS THAT INSPIRES AND EMPOWERS WOMEN."
Dressing up since 1937.
The word Oasis was carefully chosen because it represents an ideal which is UNIQUE to Windsor and sets us apart from the desert of retailers in the mall.
The Oasis is our store and website and everyone contributes to this ideal...beautiful merchandise, great visual displays, cleanliness and outstanding customer service.
The Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurity into confidence.
This is our gift to women around the world.
Work hard and have fun as a team.
At Windsor we work hard, but we also value a sense of humor and fun spirit. We spend a big part of our lives working so we must create a happy environment. Of course nothing can be accomplished without teamwork and intense collaboration. This is what sets us apart.
Integrity is mandatory.
Personal integrity is what keeps us honest and makes us trustworthy. Without it Windsor could not exist. It is our job to preserve our assets, keep shrink down and be honest with each other. Integrity is our foundation.
Need to improve, all the time.
Nurture ideas and creativity. Find ways to be better than last year in some meaningful way. Small improvements add up, each one is worth fighting for. Constant improvement promotes personal fulfillment. It is caring and a desire to improve that makes life interesting, this is how we are wired. We improve by learning from our mentors and adapting to change. Dont get stuck with success or failure. Learn from mistakes, celebrate success then MOVE ON to new challenges.
Do more with less and create value.
We live in a world where resources are limited. We need to cherish these resources and learn not to waste. By controlling our costs and being productive we can pass on these savings to our customer, reward our team and make a profit.
Smile and listen.
Make our customer happy.
In every backroom of our stores is a note from our late founder Maurice about the value of a smile and personality. A smile can change someones day. Showing compassion and listening to our customer will build a lasting RELATIONSHIP. This is how we create the Oasis.
Organize and plan in ridiculous detail.
Those little details are everything. A perfectly accessorized outfit, a beautifully folded garment, and a neat package. These are all little things that combine to make a HUGE difference. Take the time to get the details right.
Respect our caring and loyal family.
We love Windsor because it is our family. We protect and cherish our family so that it will last forever passing down our unique culture to future generations.
Sales Position - Training Provided
Nortra Consulting is the most successful and innovative outsourced sales provider in the Austin area. Our customer friendly approach and eco friendly clientele is the best solution for small to large businesses. We are looking for someone with a true hunter mentality. Sales Professionals who bring vision, creativity and energy to a highly competitive sales environment quickly excel to advancement opportunities.
Nortra's one-to-one sales based interactions make us an industry-leader in client-centered service, satisfaction and retention
Nortra's aggressive strategy provides employees phenomenal opportunities for advancement
Nortra offers extensive training and all the tools a new sales representative needs to achieve success
Keep on top of your game with in-depth new hire training, daily team trainings and Advanced Sales Training
Outstanding training and management
Sharpen your skills, expand your professional knowledge and advance your career with a company that promotes from within based on ability, not seniority
Financial and Non-Financial Incentives
Be rewarded for your efforts with opportunities to win bonuses and trips
Strong negotiating skills and ability to close deals Catapult Your Career with Nortra.
Our CEO believes in rewarding a job well done! Promotion and pay is performance based. Omega offers a unique opportunity for individuals who have a level of sophistication and drive that no other organization has in place. This position is a great fit for a someone who is interested in meeting with top-level Executives every day and helping them to optimize their current eco footprint.
This professional sales position will teach you how to think at an executive level in a fast-paced environment.
Do you have what it takes?
You're an executive - you walk like one, talk like one, dress like one, negotiate and influence like one.
You're a closer you impact the bottom line and expect a comp plan that reflects the value you create
You're a winner - you exceed goals and get better everyday
Bachelor's degree preferred
Retail Sales Consultant
Are you interested in a retail sales position that you can turn into a fun and rewarding career with a great company? Join our team at Haverty Furniture Companies! A trusted name and iconic brand in the furniture business, we continue to guarantee the same excellent quality, prices, and customer service that we were founded upon over 130 years ago. Due to our continued tremendous annual growth, we are seeking top candidates to fill open positions as Retail Sales Consultants.
Whether you are experienced in the furniture business, looking to make a career change or just beginning your career, we are committed to your success with us. Our paid training program will teach you everything you need to know about how we serve our customers and our product line, along with providing the support of our entire team as you help customers create their warm and inviting dream home.
Our stores attract a large volume of foot traffic that includes many loyal repeat customers. The opportunities are there for you! We offer a generous commission structure with a guaranteed income feature that allows you the potential to earn $30,000 to $100,000 a year, with some of our top consultants making over six figures! Our unique guaranteed income component provides base earnings, giving you peace of mind. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Providing design advice to customers in order to help build the sale and increase your average ticket
• Entering client information (including email addresses and/or phone numbers) into our state of the art customer relationship management (CRM) system, and conducting prompt and professional follow-up
• Explaining special financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
• Reinforcing customer selections and helping them complete their rooms
• Following up with customers on a timely basis after delivery
• Coordinating delivery between customer and distribution/delivery system
• Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• College education preferred, High School / GED or equivalent required; or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Positive and engaging personality
• Creative flare and energetic attitude
• Ability to overcome customer objections
• Familiarity with a broad range of furniture styles and products preferred, but not required
• Computer proficiency including email experience required; knowledge and use of MS Office software preferred; Tablet/iPad operation abilities strongly preferred
• Relevant experience, preferred but not required
If you have integrity, concern for others, are dependable, like to achieve, and enjoy building people centered relationships while being rewarded, then Havertys is the right Fit for you!
As a Retail Sales Consultant with Haverty Furniture Companies, you will be part of an established and stable organization that is as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We are proud to maintain a family-owned feel no matter how large we grow. We provide not only excellent earning potential and benefits, but you will also find a great work-life balance with us, as you will typically work a 40 hour week. We also employ cutting-edge technology for purchase completion and delivery linked to your iPad to ensure that you are able to provide your customers with the most efficient and reliable service possible.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
• Unlimited earning potential
• Ability to earn $30,000-$100,000 or more per year
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• 401(k) w/ company match
• Sick time
• Comprehensive paid training
• Potential for a rewarding long-term career
Earn a great living, and build a lifelong career!
Administrative Assistant/Sales Support Specialist
Administrative/Sales Support Specialist - Fast growing company in the Pro Audio industry is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Sales Support Specialist to support the CEO in the Cedar Park/Leander area. This role will assist the CEO and learn all facets of the company's operations so that he/she can fully support the CEO. This ideal candidate has a high level of initiative, is organized and enjoys interacting with customers. This is a great opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is looking for long term employment and the opportunity to become an expert in the industry, and fully support the CEO long term.
- (50% Administrative/Sales Assistant and 50% of this job is supporting the growth of the company in sales and marketing areas)
- Provides administrative support and needs of the CEO
- Manage email, scheduling, travel, conference calls and meetings
- Assist with accounts payable
- Review contracts
- Create documents
- Running Errands
- Support Sales, Warehousing and Logistics team
- Interface with customers through email and phone calls to manage relationships and solve problems
- Conduct inbound and outbound calls with prospects and customers
- Work on special projects assigned by other team players
- Learn all facets of company's operations
- Organize offices, order supplies and equipment
- Assist with other duties as assigned by management
- Previous experience as an executive assistant, office manager or sales assistant
- Experience in the pro-audio industry a plus
- Experience speaking with customers and conducting outbound calls
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!