Cell Cleaner Job Description Sample
Construction Manager - DAS And Small Cell
Our clients offer a rewarding career track managing industry leading telecom projects with a growing organization along with future growth potential, excellent employee benefits, salary plus bonus, company vehicles to their employees, etc.
- Manage project schedules in the E.PA market and ensure deadlines are met.
- Oversea DAS, Small Cell and tower modification projects.
- Supervise Field Team and subcontractors to ensure quality work and safe work environment.
- Manage project budget.
- Experienced managing telecommunications projects that include DAS, Small Cell or tower NSBs/modifications.
- iDAS and oDAS experience preferred.
- Leadership experience and strong organizational skills.
Carpet Cleaner [M - F; 4:30Pm - 1:00Am]
Please note that this position has been re-posted. If you have already submitted your application, you need not submit it again, as it has already been received. As a UW employee, you have a unique opportunity to change lives on our campuses, in our state and around the world. UW employees offer their boundless energy, creative problem solving skills and dedication to build stronger minds and a healthier world.
UW faculty and staff also enjoy outstanding benefits, professional growth opportunities and unique resources in an environment noted for diversity, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits and natural beauty. All of which has allowed the UW to be nationally recognized as a "Great College to Work For" for four consecutive years.
Facilities Services (FS) is a world-class organization providing exceptional services anywhere, anytime in support of the University of Washington's mission of teaching, research, and discovery. FS engages employees through LEAN practices and continuous improvement. FS includes eight departments that operate, maintain and support the University: Building Services Department, Campus Engineering & Operations, Emergency Management, Facilities Employee Services, Facilities Maintenance & Construction, Finance and Business Services, Integrated Operations & Engagement and Transportation Services. Our staff must exhibit an appreciation of, a sensitivity to, and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty and staff of many social, economic, cultural, ideological, racial and ethnic backgrounds.
Building Services has an outstanding opportunity for a Carpet Cleaner.
Under the direction of a Carpet Cleaner Lead and Manager of Operations in the Custodial Department, the Custodial Carpet Cleaner is responsible for servicing, sometimes alone, and sometimes in conjunction with a coworker, over 100 buildings throughout the campus. It is planned that all carpeted areas on campus will be cleaned once per biennium, though special projects are handled at any time at the discretion of supervision. Besides carpet care, Carpet Cleaners will also be called upon to clean upholstery and office partitions and perform regular custodial duties.
TYPICAL WORK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Load and transport carpet-cleaning equipment and supplies in a University truck; maintain cleanliness of truck, fueling, and maintenance log;
Coordinate cleaning activities with Area Manager or designee (determining suitable closet to use, best start times, etc.);
Set up equipment, dilute solutions, and the determine safest and most economical strategy to perform work assignment;
Assess carpet condition to determine appropriate cleaning system (overall condition of carpet, seam separation, fiber make up, visible damage, padded or unpadded) for time allotted for each job;
Maintain activity log; coordinate activities with Manager as needed;
Participate in periodic training in the use of chemicals, other supplies, and in upholstery fabric cleaning;
Maintain inventory of equipment and products; submit reports on labor and material costs;
Ensure that carpet-cleaning equipment is maintained in proper working order; perform minor mechanical maintenance on carpet-cleaning equipment;
Carry cell phone to maintain workplace communication;
Clean upholstery, partitions, and other fabric surfaces;
May perform occasional custodial duties;
Maintain a positive attitude while working with custodial staff, and clients while supporting the mission of Custodial Services;
Perform related duties as required.
The Carpet Cleaner must be physically able to perform all of the above duties.
Demonstrate personal integrity and trustworthiness
Manage stressful situations and changing priorities effectively
Anticipate, recognize and resolve problems
Be responsible and accountable
Use organizational skills and attention to details
Maintain a positive, optimistic, success-oriented attitude
Exercise professional demeanor which includes being tactful and courteous
Exhibit a professional work ethic
Continuously promote a safe work environment
Six months' carpet cleaning experience.
A valid Washington State Driver's License may be required.
Physical ability to do required work.
Additional requirements include:
Must be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions and communicate in English regarding the use of chemicals, supplies, and equipment; comply with safety policies and procedures.
Must be able to work an 8-hour shift, 5 days per week.
Regular and predictable attendance
Equivalent education/experience will substitute for all minimum qualifications except when there are legal requirements, such as a license/certification/registration.
Basic Computer Skills
Possession of a valid Washington State Driver's License or a license recognized as valid by the State of Washington and two years driving experience.
As a UW employee, you will enjoy generous benefits and work/life programs. For a complete description of our benefits for this position, please visit our website, click here.
The application process for UW positions may include completion of a variety of online assessments to obtain additional information that will be used in the evaluation process. These may include Work Authorization, Cover Letter and/or others. Any assessments that you need to complete will appear on your screen as soon as you select "Apply to this position". Once you begin an assessment, it must be completed at that time; if you do not complete the assessment, you will be prompted to do so the next time you access your "My Jobs" page. If you select to take it later, it will appear on your "My Jobs" page to take when you are ready. Please note that your application will not be reviewed, and you will not be considered for this position until all required assessments have been completed.
Wireless Project Manager - Small Cell - (Fl)
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a strong telecom management background for wireless builds throughout the Southern Florida area.
Please contact us ASAP if you have experience managing major wireless telecommunication programs and are familiar with all aspects of wireless deployment including:
RF design, zoning and permitting, collocations, site acquisition, land use planning A&E design and OSP/construction management.
As the Project Manager, the individual will assume a lead role in the following:
· Accuracy and efficient completion of projects
· Client management and accountability to the client
· Fiscal responsibility for projects
· Quality control/quality assurance
· Management of technical staff and administrative staff
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all Internal & External project aspects including project requirements and providing regular status updates to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to vendor engagement, performance monitoring and process compliance of deployment.
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services.
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports.
- Attends or leads status meetings.
- Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
- Provides technical guidance as needed.
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project.
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff.
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of project management experience in the wireless/Small Cell arena
- Strong Computer Skills- MS, Word, Excel
- Project Management
- Small Cell
- Distributed Antenna Systems- DAS (iDAS and oDAS)
- Telecommunications Networks
- Wireless / Cellular Network Deployment Experience
- Zoning and permitting, tower modifications, collocations, land use planning.
- Construction Management
- A&E, Site Acquisition.
- Asset Management
- Telco, OSP, Fiber, Power
- RF design.
Staff Scientist, Stem Cell And T Cell Gene Therapy
Cures Start Here. At Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home to three Nobel laureates, interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists seek new and innovative ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases.
Fred Hutch's pioneering work in bone marrow transplantation led to the development of immunotherapy, which harnesses the power of the immune system to treat cancer. An independent, nonprofit research institute based in Seattle, Fred Hutch houses the nation's first cancer prevention research program, as well as the clinical coordinating center of the Women's Health Initiative and the international headquarters of the HIV Vaccine Trials Network. Careers Start Here.
The Stem Cell and Gene Therapy (SCGT) program at Fred Hutch is recruiting a postdoctoral fellow or research associate to develop and manage gene editing approaches using xenograft murine models. The overall goal of the SCGT program is study hematopoietic cell biology and develop novel cell and gene therapy strategies for patients with genetic, infectious and malignant diseases.
The position involves additional responsibilities, such as oversight of murine studies, processing of primary tissue samples, culture/analysis of engineered cells, and immunological assay design and readouts. The candidate will study and develop methods to deliver novel gene editing reagents using direct in vivo injection delivery systems and longitudinally track modified cells using molecular and next-generation sequencing techniques. This individual will work under the PI and in collaboration with other senior members of the research team. The candidate will be expected to publish and present their work in both internal and external events.
A PhD in molecular/cellular biology or other related scientific fields with a minimum of 3-5 years of post-doctoral research experience is required. The individual must possess knowledge of gene therapy techniques and current applications.
Experience designing and performing mouse xenograft experiments including sample preparation and processing is also required. Candidates with a background in hematopoietic stem cell biology are highly desired. Experience is preferred in one or more of the following areas: hematopoietic stem cell cultures/model systems, in vivo studies, flow cytometry/flow-assisted cell sorting, and/or molecular biology techniques e.g. quantitative PCR.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must be highly motivated and able to work independently to design and execute experiments, possess a high level of initiative and attention to detail, and must also be able to multi-task and prioritize work at short notice. They must also be capable of working independently in a team environment. Candidates with excellent organizational skills and communication skills (written and oral) are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment to DiversityWe are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-667-4700.
Senior/Scientist, Cell Product Development
Rubius Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company pioneering a new era of cellular medicines. Our proprietary RED PLATFORM™ was designed to genetically engineer and culture Red Cell Therapeutics™ that are selective, potent and ready to-use cellular therapies for the potential treatment of several diseases across multiple therapeutic areas. Our initial focus is to advance RCT™ product candidates for the treatment of rare diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases by leveraging three distinct therapeutic modalities — cellular shielding, potent cell-cell interaction and tolerance induction. We plan to file our first Investigational New Drug application (IND) for RTX-134 in phenylketonuria during the first quarter of 2019. We are planning to file additional INDs in rare diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases in 2019, 2020 and beyond.
The company, a 2017 “Fierce 15” award winner, was founded in 2013, is based in Cambridge, MA and is currently expanding across the all functions within the organization. Having completed our an initial public offering (Nasdaq: RUBY), we are well capitalized to execute our vision and strategy. For more information, please visit us at www.rubiustx.comor follow us on Twitter.
We are looking for a Senior Scientist/Scientist to join the Cell Product Development team to help establish and develop the production and purification process for our RCT™ platform. This position will focus on upstream processing and provide additional leadership in downstream processing of a cell therapy including centrifugation and filtration to facilitate cell separation. S/he will work directly with a team of scientists to optimize, scale-up, and characterize the novel cell therapy platform. S/he will be involved in experimental design, hands-on manipulation of ex vivo derived cells, and analysis of a variety of generated data sets. The ideal candidate will have industrial experience in biologics, gene therapy, and/or cell therapy.
- Design, develop and execute upstream optimization experiments
- Utilize scalable technologies including centrifugation, ultra/micro filtration and separation techniques to separate enucleated cells from nucleated cells
- Indirect/direct oversight of projects and people based on team needs and scope of work
- Document and communicate results in a timely manner
- Ability to manage various priorities in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Present and communicate study results at company meetings
- Ph.D., MS or equivalent in bioengineering, chemical engineering, biology, biochemistry or related field
- 2-10 years of relevant laboratory experience, in academic, pharmaceutical or biotechnology settings
- Strong industrial upstream processing knowledge with the capability to flex to oversee downstream processing required
- Industrial expertise with optimizing equipment at pilot and large scale manufacturing is desirable
- Experience with cell culture medium development, perfusion, centrifugation, depth filtration, TFF and hollow fibers desired
- Understanding of regulatory guidance including process and product-related impurity clearance required
- Motivated, curious, and comfortable working with highly technical projects and personnel
- Comfortable delivering against challenging commitments
- Confident, execution focused, team-oriented, with an ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
Research Associate, Cell And Molecular Biology
Founded in 2016, Foghorn Therapeutics discovers and develops novel drugs to treat cancer and other serious medical disorders. The company seeks to discover novel therapeutics that target chromatin remodeling complexes. Foghorn uses a proprietary platform based on revolutionary advances in mechanistic understanding of disease.
- B.S./M.S. with 1-3 years of relevant experience in oncology drug discovery, including cell assay development and target validation.
- Proven core competence in standard cell and molecular biology techniques.
- Excellent lab practice and versatility is highly required.
- Ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems.
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality is a must.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team contributing to the design and execution of experiments that support our research activities and project goals.
- Design, conduct, and analyze data from experiment for target ID and validation.
- Establish and perform cellular assays to support drug discovery programs.
- Contribute to various aspects of company building, from scientific excellence to establishing a great company culture.
Part Time Evening Cleaner - Mukilteo, Everett
We are seeking a Part Time Cleaning Technician to service banks in Mukilteo and Everett! Cleaning these locations entails emptying trash cans, sanitizing and restocking bathrooms, wiping down counter tops and glass doors, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and other routine duties as assigned.
We are looking for people who believe in the Nobility of Service.
Applicant must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and be seeking a long term opportunity.
Location: Mukilteo and Everett, Washington
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
Start and End Time: Start time after 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Hours: Approximately 10 hours week
Wage: Competitive Rates. Based on Experience.
Benefits: Paid travel time, 401K after 1 year
To apply for this position click on "Apply Now".
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org to learn about our company.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Bus And Van Cleaner
- Detail inside of a variety of vehicles from passenger vans to motor coach buses
- Use multiple cleaning products and types of equipment
- Ability to work independent as well as part of a team
- Detail oriented
- Full-time or part-time
- Long term position
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days
- Fun and fast paced environment
IntelliSource Recruiting Office
5190 Neil Road, Suite 150
Reno, NV 89434
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer
Carpet And Duct Cleaner
- Perform carpet cleaning on residential and commercial property, both routine, scheduled and post-construction for fire/water damages.
- Perform duct cleaning on residential and commercial property, both routine, scheduled and post-construction for fire/water damages.
- When not scheduled to do carpet or duct cleaning, this position will also serve as a Mitigation Technician
- Be part of a team assisting home and business owners that have experienced a water or fire loss or damage to their home or business, usually on an emergency basis.
- Must be able to be on-call on a rotating basis on nights and weekends
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, to assist clients in a professional manner.
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Detail oriented, hands on, and a team player.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent service to our clients with integrity and passion.
- Customer service orientated with the ability to deal with customers under any/all situations.
- Be able to bring an upbeat, energetic, “can-do” attitude to work every day.
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to work way up through the Company
- Experience in the Fire and Water Restoration industry is preferred but not required.
- Criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Clean DMV record; possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs
- MUST be comfortable climbing a ladder, walking on roofs and tarping roofs with a 6:12 pitch or less
- Previous OSHA training regarding ‘Fall Prevention’ a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company iPhone/iPad
- Paid Training
What you'll be doing...
Our people are our most valuable assets, but our equipment is pretty important too. As a Cell Technician, you'll be keeping our facilities and equipment in top form by maintaining several locations in your assigned area. You'll be doing regular maintenance, keeping inventories, doing audits, and creating reports. You'll also be analyzing our network coverage and finding ways to make it even better.
Performing installation, optimization and maintenance of base station equipment and transmitters.
Conducting building and grounds inspections and maintenance.
Maintaining site and test equipment inventories.
Analyzing network coverage to find gaps, making recommendations to improve coverage, and helping to implement those recommendations.
Integrating network hardware and interconnect facilities.
Updating daily logs with site-specific information and generating reports.
Performing audits when required by various departments or regulators.
What we're looking for...
You're tech savvy, and well-versed in all things telecommunications. Working on your own with little supervision suits you well. You're also thorough, vigilant, and on top of the details—someone people count on to solve problems and to make sure they don't happen in the first place.
You'll need to have:
Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
Two or more years of relevant work experience.
Electronics training in telecommunications, two-way radio, paging, or microwave radio.
Training in data communications, digital communications, operating systems and applications, computer support, project management, or power.
Voice cells infrastructure experience, such as Lucent, Motorola, Ericsson, LTE, or CDMA data.
Telecom experience such as T1, DACS, or OMP.
Computer support experience, including troubleshooting PC hardware and configurations.
Power experience such as Galaxy, Lorain, or DC distribution systems.
Experience troubleshooting antenna systems from transmitter to antenna.
Expertise in PIM/VSWR/MIMO/RET including knowledge of fiber and LTE remote radio heads.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!