Cell Inspector Job Description Sample
Staff Scientist, Stem Cell And T Cell Gene Therapy
Cures Start Here. At Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home to three Nobel laureates, interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists seek new and innovative ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases.
Fred Hutch's pioneering work in bone marrow transplantation led to the development of immunotherapy, which harnesses the power of the immune system to treat cancer. An independent, nonprofit research institute based in Seattle, Fred Hutch houses the nation's first cancer prevention research program, as well as the clinical coordinating center of the Women's Health Initiative and the international headquarters of the HIV Vaccine Trials Network. Careers Start Here.
The Stem Cell and Gene Therapy (SCGT) program at Fred Hutch is recruiting a postdoctoral fellow or research associate to develop and manage gene editing approaches using xenograft murine models. The overall goal of the SCGT program is study hematopoietic cell biology and develop novel cell and gene therapy strategies for patients with genetic, infectious and malignant diseases.
The position involves additional responsibilities, such as oversight of murine studies, processing of primary tissue samples, culture/analysis of engineered cells, and immunological assay design and readouts. The candidate will study and develop methods to deliver novel gene editing reagents using direct in vivo injection delivery systems and longitudinally track modified cells using molecular and next-generation sequencing techniques. This individual will work under the PI and in collaboration with other senior members of the research team. The candidate will be expected to publish and present their work in both internal and external events.
A PhD in molecular/cellular biology or other related scientific fields with a minimum of 3-5 years of post-doctoral research experience is required. The individual must possess knowledge of gene therapy techniques and current applications.
Experience designing and performing mouse xenograft experiments including sample preparation and processing is also required. Candidates with a background in hematopoietic stem cell biology are highly desired. Experience is preferred in one or more of the following areas: hematopoietic stem cell cultures/model systems, in vivo studies, flow cytometry/flow-assisted cell sorting, and/or molecular biology techniques e.g. quantitative PCR.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must be highly motivated and able to work independently to design and execute experiments, possess a high level of initiative and attention to detail, and must also be able to multi-task and prioritize work at short notice. They must also be capable of working independently in a team environment. Candidates with excellent organizational skills and communication skills (written and oral) are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment to DiversityWe are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-667-4700.
Physician Asst- Stem Cell Transplantation
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is ranked the nation's top hospital for cancer care by U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals." As a Magnet Recognized Hospital, we have a community of nearly 3,000 professional nurses who provide our patients with excellent oncology nursing care.
The ideal candidate must be a graduate of a Physician Assistant training program approved by the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association, preferably with at least one year of experience.
Salary Range: Min- $90,000 Mid- $112,500 Max- $135,000
Essential Job Functions:
Provides assessment, triage and therapeutic management of patient/family needs throughout the disease process as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team. Acts under the authority and supervision of the attending physician and in accordance with regulations, hospital policy, protocols and clinical pathways.
Obtains medical histories, performs physical examinations, reviews/orders diagnostic tests and radiographic results, formulates and manages patient treatment plans and outcomes. Performs as first or second assist on operative cases, using fine motor skills and manual dexterity. Performs procedures, prescribes treatment and signs prescriptions in accordance with institution and state requirements.
Screens physician calls to educate patient/family on care and resources. Makes rounds with interdisciplinary team. Collaborates in research projects, formulates protocols and applies research to practice.
Required: Graduate of a Physician Assistant training program approved by the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
Required All of the following: PA certification by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants.
Licensed by the Texas State Board of Physician Assistant Examiners. MAY BE REQUIRED: Eligible to be granted limited prescriptive authority by the State of Texas.
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html
Senior Research Associate, Cell Product Development
The company, a 2017 “Fierce 15” award winner, was founded in 2013, is based in Cambridge, MA and is currently expanding across the all functions within the organization. Having completed our an initial public offering (Nasdaq: RUBY), we are well capitalized to execute our vision and strategy. For more information, please visit us at www.rubiustx.comor follow us on Twitter.
This is a Senior Research Associate in the Cell Product Development group, focused on upstream processing. S/he will work directly with a team of scientists to optimize, scale-up, and characterize the novel cell therapy platform. S/he will be involved in experimental design, hands-on manipulation of ex vivo derived cells, and analysis of a variety of generated data sets.
- Optimize and develop bioreactor operations to increase productivity of the cell therapy process
- Establish robust upstream processes through careful and targeted experimentation from cell thaw through harvest
- Perform upstream analysis to understand metabolism, cell characterization and process analysis using at-line instrumentation, flow cytometry, cell morphological analysis, and potency assays
- Document and communicate results in a timely manner
- Present and communicate study results at company meetings
- B.S. or MS. in Biology, Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering or other related fields with minimum of 2-year laboratory experience.
- Excellent bench skills with attention to details and high standards for data integrity and quality.
- Team-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly motivated with a clear sense of urgency and focus on providing transformational therapies to patients.
- Industrial expertise with cell culture medium optimization, bioreactor operations, and bioreactor supporting equipment is expected.
- Experience with early stage process development and late stage process characterization is desirable.
- Experience with high throughput screening techniques (such as shake flasks, ambr15, etc.) is desirable.
Small Cell Project Manager
- Orchestrating a virtual team of consultants, project managers, construction managers, engineers, and service delivery coordinators
- Lead all elements of turn-key deployment
- Closely manage internal staff and external consultants through the site acquisition process to successful lease signatures for each node
- Coordinate with OSP project managers to ensure fiber design and construction meets project budget and schedule
- Coordinate with internal resources and external consultants to ensure compliance with FCC and environmental regulations
- Coordinate with ISP construction manager for successful zoning, permitting, and construction of small cell and antenna installation and testing
- Validate and manage customer requirements and expectations
- Upon project kickoff, ensure and maintain alignment with the customer regarding schedule, technical requirements, build responsibilities, and handoffs
- Develop and manage the project schedule and budget
- Maintain and report on the project schedules and budgets over the life of the project through full project closeout
- Manage against the schedule and budget baselines to drive progress, identify and mitigate risks, and achieve measurable results
- Ensure all team members are in alignment with goals, are accountable for their results, and are effectively contributing to the team’s success
- Identify, track, follow-up, and resolve all issues and actions encountered
- Develop and implement project processes, reporting, and metrics that record progress, ensure quality, reinforce ownership and accountability, demonstrate trends, identify bottlenecks, and achieve results
- Adapt current reporting to the specific needs of the project or develop new reporting if required
- Demonstrated successful overall project management responsibility of large-scale network deployments, ideally related to OSP and/or wireless networks
- Proven ability to develop project schedules and budgets, maintain forecasts and report variances
- Process- and metrics-based management style
- Exceptional report development, implementation and analysis skills
- Ability to adapt existing reporting or develop new to match the unique and changing needs of each project while working within Our Client reporting standards
- Must be strong in Excel (formulas, macros, pivots), Access or similar
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Proven ability to manage a virtual team across various functional and geographic regions so as to drive engagement, maintain goal alignment, achieve results and make the project a rewarding experience for the team
- Must be able to provide direction to multiple functions to ensure project timelines and contractual commitments are met
- Experience with ISP construction (space/power/building riser) a plus
- Ability to act as a key customer point of contact. Includes preparing and leading customers through regular status updates, managing expectations and addressing customer-facing issues. Scope management extremely important to ensure projects' financial success
- Contract/construction management experience including RFP preparation, budgeting and control estimates, bid review and award, change order management, materials management and project closeout
- Basic understanding of OSP construction management is a plus
- Working knowledge of GIS-based tools such as MapInfo, ArcView or Google Earth or Third party conduit and fiber negotiation and purchase
- Familiarity with wireless deployments a plus including site acquisition and leasing, basic cell site layout and wireless site civil construction
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Wireless Project Manager - Small Cell - (Fl)
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a strong telecom management background for wireless builds throughout the Southern Florida area.
Please contact us ASAP if you have experience managing major wireless telecommunication programs and are familiar with all aspects of wireless deployment including:
RF design, zoning and permitting, collocations, site acquisition, land use planning A&E design and OSP/construction management.
As the Project Manager, the individual will assume a lead role in the following:
· Accuracy and efficient completion of projects
· Client management and accountability to the client
· Fiscal responsibility for projects
· Quality control/quality assurance
· Management of technical staff and administrative staff
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all Internal & External project aspects including project requirements and providing regular status updates to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to vendor engagement, performance monitoring and process compliance of deployment.
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services.
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports.
- Attends or leads status meetings.
- Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
- Provides technical guidance as needed.
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project.
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff.
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of project management experience in the wireless/Small Cell arena
- Strong Computer Skills- MS, Word, Excel
- Project Management
- Small Cell
- Distributed Antenna Systems- DAS (iDAS and oDAS)
- Telecommunications Networks
- Wireless / Cellular Network Deployment Experience
- Zoning and permitting, tower modifications, collocations, land use planning.
- Construction Management
- A&E, Site Acquisition.
- Asset Management
- Telco, OSP, Fiber, Power
- RF design.
Research Associate, Cell And Molecular Biology
Founded in 2016, Foghorn Therapeutics discovers and develops novel drugs to treat cancer and other serious medical disorders. The company seeks to discover novel therapeutics that target chromatin remodeling complexes. Foghorn uses a proprietary platform based on revolutionary advances in mechanistic understanding of disease.
- B.S./M.S. with 1-3 years of relevant experience in oncology drug discovery, including cell assay development and target validation.
- Proven core competence in standard cell and molecular biology techniques.
- Excellent lab practice and versatility is highly required.
- Ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems.
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality is a must.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team contributing to the design and execution of experiments that support our research activities and project goals.
- Design, conduct, and analyze data from experiment for target ID and validation.
- Establish and perform cellular assays to support drug discovery programs.
- Contribute to various aspects of company building, from scientific excellence to establishing a great company culture.
Tenure Track - Assistant Or Associate Professor Cell Biology
University of Missouri CELL BIOLOGY Tenure Track Faculty Position Assistant or Associate Professor Division of Biological Sciences The Division of Biological Sciences at the University of Missouri (biology.missouri.edu) invites applications for a tenure-track position at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor.
Candidates using innovative approaches to address important questions in cell biology are encouraged to apply.
We seek an individual employing multiple approaches to investigate cellular processes involved in development, physiology or disease.
We are particularly interested in individuals who are incorporating quantitative/computational approaches into their research.
The successful candidate will establish and maintain a well-funded research program that complements our strengths in cell and molecular biology, genetics/genomics, evolution, and neurobiology.
The position will provide excellent opportunities for multidisciplinary collaborations with basic and translational scientists across the University of Missouri campus.
The Division of Biological Sciences places a high value on diversity and inclusivity ( We especially seek candidates with outstanding mentoring skills who welcome and appreciate the racial and cultural diversity of our academic community.
We encourage applications from individuals who demonstrate a commitment towards inclusiveness and access to higher education for groups underrepresented in the sciences.
We offer a competitive salary and start-up package, a vibrant graduate program with institutional support for students, a highly interactive faculty, and outstanding core facilities.
Columbia, Missouri, is ranked among the top ten college towns in the U.S.
The University of Missouri is fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff and students.
We seek individuals who are committed to this goal and our core campus values of respect, responsibility, discovery and excellence.
Please apply online at Use the online application and be prepared to upload (compiled into a single PDF) your CV; cover letter; a description of research plans and teaching interests; a diversity statement addressing contributions to diversity through research, teaching, and service; and names and contact information of three referees willing to write a letter if solicited.
Applicants should contact the chair of the search committee () with questions about the position and MU Human Resource Services () with questions about the application process.
Review of application materials will begin October 26, 2018.
To ensure full consideration, applications should be complete by this date.
The position will remain open until filled.
An equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro-disabled and veteran employer
Senior/Level III CNC Machinist - Advanced Mfg Cell - Hr9-00065
Senior/Level III CNC Machinist
Advanced Mfg Cell
HR9-00065 Job Purpose
Senior/Level III CNC Machinist – Advanced Manufacturing: Setup and machine parts to engineering drawings using CNC Lathes/Mills and other equipment, as determined by manufacturing engineering and/or supervisor, in a safe and efficient manner. Attention to detail and quality are essential in this individual.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Set Up and operate CNC machines according to procedures, programs, and engineering drawings.
Ability to setup and machine first-run jobs with little or no supervision. Must communicate program, tooling, or setup issues back to programming department for resolution.
Understanding of CNC G-code format and ability to decipher intent of program prior to running.
Knowledge of and ability to use all associated precision measuring instruments required for ensuring parts meet tolerances prior to submitting to quality for inspection.
Knowledge in machining of multiple types of materials including, but not limited to: Stainless Steels, Nickel-Alloys, Copper-Nickel Alloy, Super Duplex, Inconel grades, and various other high-temp alloys.
Knowledge of tooling types, geometries, grades, and tool holders.
Manage tooling configuration (turret/magazine) to reduce redundant setup and maintain efficiency.
Troubleshoot machining issues to determine if issue requires a change in tooling, program, or if machine requires maintenance.
Support and assist with machine PM program as required.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Read and understand Hunting Quality Manual.
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
Responsible for dimensional and quality conformance of machined parts.
Assist in the backing up of programs to centralized database as required.
Suggest changes to process to improve quality and efficiency of operations.
3.ERP System Utilization
Daily clocking of manufacturing activity to keep accurate records of setup and production times.
4.Company Policies and Procedures
Complete all responsibilities in a timely and professional manner while maintaining quality and confidentiality.
Employee will be responsible for keeping work area(s) safe, clean, and organized.
Complete all assigned safety and job specific training.
Must wear designated PPE at all times and adhere to Hunting Safety guidelines and procedures.
To perform in this position successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined above for this position in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent. Basic computer skills are required.
Preferred: A College certification or technical school in related field.
Work Experience – 8 years minimum experience in CNC Lathe/Mill-Turn setup and operation (Level 4 Machinist Equivalent). Multi-axis, Multi-spindle and multi-turret experience preferred. Ability to read and understand engineering drawings. Commitment to high quality standards and attention to detail. Interpret machine G-code and understand multi-axis machine movement.
Work Environment – This position will require working in a Production Floor environment with non-hazardous noise levels. Air conditioned and heated climate controlled facility. Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds. Frequent planned and unplanned overtime.
Work Environment – This position will require working in a Production Floor environment with non-hazardous noise levels. Air conditioned and heated climate controlled facility. Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds. Frequent planned and unplanned overtime. The work environment described here are representative of those an employee would encounter while performing the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Experience in one or more of the following is desired:
4-axis VMC, 4-axis HMC, B Axis Tilting Head Mill/Turn, Multi-turret – multi-spindle mill/turn, unattended operation setup (i.e. bar feed, gang tooling, etc.)
19 November 2018
Red Cell Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support training innovation through the use of Red Cell processes to inform and affect organizational, policy, and training solutions throughout TECOM.
- Provide a Red Cell capability directly to the customer for the following TECOM tasks:
- Draft doctrinal publication on how Marines will learn in the years to come
- Transition the Training and Education continuum from an industrial age model to an information age model
- Conduct and organizational review of TECOM
- Review the Training and Readiness process
- Review and rewrite of the TECOM Strategy
- Ensure accurate focus in all formal schools
- Reinforce the Transformation
- Close the Lessons Learned Loop
- Codify and institutionalize Officer and SNCO Career length Professional Military Education
- Develop Entrance examinations for intermediate and top level resident courses
- Transition The Basic School to Education Command
- Examine resident Expeditionary Warfare School for all captains competing for Major
- Establish formal advanced Military Occupational Specialties for captains returning to operating forces
- Establishment of a Marine Corps Training and Exercise Network
- Continue efforts to reduce burdens (lighten the load) on commanders
- Develop a Program Planning Milestone Chart depicting the tasks identified above with projected time lines. The Program Planning Milestone Chart shall be provided in electronic form using MS Office applications to the customer as required by the contract.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate is a retired USMC Colonel with experience on top level staffs and at TECOM or TECOM organizations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of educational concepts such as adult learning and education and the Marine Corps training and education process including knowledge of the authoritative doctrine, orders, directives, and policies that govern Marine Corps training and education objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Marine Corps officer training and education and the lexicon used by the Marine Corps as it pertains to leadership and decision making.
- The ability to conduct research of training and educational strategies, processes, and technologies that could assist in the development of cognitive skills for all Marines.
- The ability to work efficiently in a military staff environment that requires coordination both internally and externally with TECOM.
- Experience with and ability to adhere to established command and staff procedures especially those involving staff coordination and chain of command.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A strategic thinker, familiar with “red cell” capability, and have demonstrated experience utilizing that concept in support of innovative solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills in support of rapidly changing scheduling and staffing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Required travel 0-5%
- Position expected to start o/a 24 September 2018
Small Cell Construction Manager - Las Vegas
- Responsible for all aspects of construction on Client's projects including; on-site management, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives.
- Represent Client as the expert on construction issues relating to DAS and small cell projects, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & Small Cells along with the associated inside & outside plant construction methods.
- Oversight will include activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
- Ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and Client.
- Ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Client's policies and procedures in support of Client's objectives.
- This position will perform the carrier SCIP packages, audit pre-construction nodes for A&E structural review requirements, evaluate carrier needs and node equipment installation needs to engineering and municipality requirements.
- Additionally, support Client contractors and internal and external customer and manage the OSP construction needs for JPA filing and preparing contractor SOW’s
- Minimum three (3) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
- Experience supporting Small Cell Construction Project
- Experience working in the Las Vegas market (desired)
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing
- Knowledge of budget development and execution
- Knowledge of construction management process
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to direct and diagnose work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Customer service orientation with strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills - MS office and project management software knowledge
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!