Cell Preparer Job Description Sample
Small Cell Project Manager
- Orchestrating a virtual team of consultants, project managers, construction managers, engineers, and service delivery coordinators
- Lead all elements of turn-key deployment
- Closely manage internal staff and external consultants through the site acquisition process to successful lease signatures for each node
- Coordinate with OSP project managers to ensure fiber design and construction meets project budget and schedule
- Coordinate with internal resources and external consultants to ensure compliance with FCC and environmental regulations
- Coordinate with ISP construction manager for successful zoning, permitting, and construction of small cell and antenna installation and testing
- Validate and manage customer requirements and expectations
- Upon project kickoff, ensure and maintain alignment with the customer regarding schedule, technical requirements, build responsibilities, and handoffs
- Develop and manage the project schedule and budget
- Maintain and report on the project schedules and budgets over the life of the project through full project closeout
- Manage against the schedule and budget baselines to drive progress, identify and mitigate risks, and achieve measurable results
- Ensure all team members are in alignment with goals, are accountable for their results, and are effectively contributing to the team’s success
- Identify, track, follow-up, and resolve all issues and actions encountered
- Develop and implement project processes, reporting, and metrics that record progress, ensure quality, reinforce ownership and accountability, demonstrate trends, identify bottlenecks, and achieve results
- Adapt current reporting to the specific needs of the project or develop new reporting if required
- Demonstrated successful overall project management responsibility of large-scale network deployments, ideally related to OSP and/or wireless networks
- Proven ability to develop project schedules and budgets, maintain forecasts and report variances
- Process- and metrics-based management style
- Exceptional report development, implementation and analysis skills
- Ability to adapt existing reporting or develop new to match the unique and changing needs of each project while working within Our Client reporting standards
- Must be strong in Excel (formulas, macros, pivots), Access or similar
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Proven ability to manage a virtual team across various functional and geographic regions so as to drive engagement, maintain goal alignment, achieve results and make the project a rewarding experience for the team
- Must be able to provide direction to multiple functions to ensure project timelines and contractual commitments are met
- Experience with ISP construction (space/power/building riser) a plus
- Ability to act as a key customer point of contact. Includes preparing and leading customers through regular status updates, managing expectations and addressing customer-facing issues. Scope management extremely important to ensure projects' financial success
- Contract/construction management experience including RFP preparation, budgeting and control estimates, bid review and award, change order management, materials management and project closeout
- Basic understanding of OSP construction management is a plus
- Working knowledge of GIS-based tools such as MapInfo, ArcView or Google Earth or Third party conduit and fiber negotiation and purchase
- Familiarity with wireless deployments a plus including site acquisition and leasing, basic cell site layout and wireless site civil construction
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Wireless Project Manager - Small Cell - (Fl)
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a strong telecom management background for wireless builds throughout the Southern Florida area.
Please contact us ASAP if you have experience managing major wireless telecommunication programs and are familiar with all aspects of wireless deployment including:
RF design, zoning and permitting, collocations, site acquisition, land use planning A&E design and OSP/construction management.
As the Project Manager, the individual will assume a lead role in the following:
· Accuracy and efficient completion of projects
· Client management and accountability to the client
· Fiscal responsibility for projects
· Quality control/quality assurance
· Management of technical staff and administrative staff
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all Internal & External project aspects including project requirements and providing regular status updates to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to vendor engagement, performance monitoring and process compliance of deployment.
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services.
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports.
- Attends or leads status meetings.
- Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
- Provides technical guidance as needed.
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project.
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff.
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of project management experience in the wireless/Small Cell arena
- Strong Computer Skills- MS, Word, Excel
- Project Management
- Small Cell
- Distributed Antenna Systems- DAS (iDAS and oDAS)
- Telecommunications Networks
- Wireless / Cellular Network Deployment Experience
- Zoning and permitting, tower modifications, collocations, land use planning.
- Construction Management
- A&E, Site Acquisition.
- Asset Management
- Telco, OSP, Fiber, Power
- RF design.
Administrative Coordinator - Neuroscience, Cell Biology & Anatomy
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field; 3 years related experience. JOB DESCRIPTION: To provide professional guidance, supervision, and coordination in the administrative duties of a department.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Specific Job Related Duties
Participates in departmental budget planning and development
Coordinates procurement of equipment and supplies
Plans directs, and coordinates activities of a program directly related to management of general business operation.
Furnishes information and guidance as to the use and content of university and grantor/contractor forms.
Administers and maintains the disbursement of grants pertaining to budgetary guidelines.
Prepares drafts of service contracts and affiliation agreements.
Plans, organizes and coordinates administrative duties.
Interprets rules, regulations and policies and executes as applicable.
Conducts special projects and reports.
Adheres to internal controls established for department.
Performs related duties as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Job Type:* Regular
Job Title:* Administrative Coordinator - Neuroscience, Cell Biology & Anatomy
Job ID:* 61856
Business Unit:* SOMED
Small Cell Construction Manager - Las Vegas
- Responsible for all aspects of construction on Client's projects including; on-site management, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives.
- Represent Client as the expert on construction issues relating to DAS and small cell projects, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & Small Cells along with the associated inside & outside plant construction methods.
- Oversight will include activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
- Ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and Client.
- Ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Client's policies and procedures in support of Client's objectives.
- This position will perform the carrier SCIP packages, audit pre-construction nodes for A&E structural review requirements, evaluate carrier needs and node equipment installation needs to engineering and municipality requirements.
- Additionally, support Client contractors and internal and external customer and manage the OSP construction needs for JPA filing and preparing contractor SOW’s
- Minimum three (3) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
- Experience supporting Small Cell Construction Project
- Experience working in the Las Vegas market (desired)
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing
- Knowledge of budget development and execution
- Knowledge of construction management process
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to direct and diagnose work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Customer service orientation with strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills - MS office and project management software knowledge
Stem Cell Tech (Ascp)
(Reference Code: JAW1253)
Internationally-Recognized Blood Center is looking for a Clinical Laboratory Technologist who is looking for the opportunity to step into a process-improvement focused role as a QC Lab Tech/Stem Cell Tech. This organization has been known for its excellence in performance through the use of cutting-edge innovation in combination with diligent customer service, groundbreaking research, and comprehensive program and service development.
This position works in the Blood Bank and the candidate in this role will perform cell and plasma aliquots, cell culture and PCR assays as well as selected tests, while ensuring/maintaining the integrity and identity of all blood specimens.
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate will have an Associates degree in Biological Sciences (Hematology or Biology preferred), along with NYS Clinical Lab Technologist license and at least one year of Biomedical Lab experience.
Hematology testing according to laboratory SOPs
Accessioning in database
Slide staining and organizing storage of blood specimens
Performing centrifugation of samples and aliquots
Inoculating culture broths and making subcultures of positive broths
Preparing shipping and receiving lists
Monitoring cultures in incubators
Handling sample preparation for CFU (Colony Forming Unit) assays (sterile technique)
Utilizing computer software to document Colony Scoring and Identification
Participating in the Laboratory’s in-house quality control program
Participating in in-house Laboratory training programs, as well as instrument-specific and NYBC CGMP training
Handling other related functions as needed
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and qualified candidates will be screened as soon as possible!
Manufacturing Cell Planner
Manufacturing Cell Planner
GE Oil & Gas
Posted 9/18/2018 11:06:17 AM
Job Function: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; Shawnee
The cell planner identifies, releases and schedules all required planned orders for assigned manufacturind cell. In this role, you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
Candidate will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for an area or business segment. Has the experience or expertise to solve problems.
Able to develop and execute objectives for self and others. This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
In the role of Manufacturing Cell Planner, you will:
Work with in MRP system (Oracle) to identify and release work orders
Identify and resolve build plan supply gaps
Demand planning for respective manufacturing cell
Take the ownership of inventory management by product lines to ensure minimum inventory level in stockroom, WIP inventory, dispose slow moving inventory while supporting fulfillment
Understand and track key deliverables
Participate in several calls / mtg to status the team on local progress / status
Identify, log, analyze, and manage risk (potential and realized), identify and implement appropriate corrective action to impact scope, schedule, quality and cost
Work with-in ERP system (Oracle) to identify material requirements, analyze supply, and material availability
Apply appropriate optimization methodologies to balance service level, inventory, and resource utilization using advanced planning tools
Lead portions of annual physical inventories
Communicate cross-functionally and within assign teams to estimate effort, plan activities and negotiate consensus among individual team members on their appointed tasks
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum 7 years of experience in Manufacturing including minimum 3 years of experience in Materials management and/or ERP / MRP functionality)
Minimum 3 years of experience in Materials management and/or ERP / MRP functionality
Strong team orientation
Strong problem-solving abilities
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to motivate teams and lead change at all levels of the organization
Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Six Sigma training is preferred
Knowledge of value stream mapping, one-piece flow, Action Workouts, Kaizen, 5s, and other lean tools is preferred. Strong understanding of APICs fundamentals
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; Shawnee
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Mc&O 2Nd Shift Cell Leader
The sky has no limits. Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines, industrial gas turbines and space propulsion systems. The company's 36,000 employees support more than 11,000 customers in 195 countries around the world.
Are you highly motivated and enjoy operating in a dynamic environment?
Do you enjoy the challenges of process improvement and "lean" manufacturing initiatives?
We are seeking a highly motivated, technically talented individual, who has a true desire to lead and coach in a dynamic operations environment to support our Cold Section Module Center (CSMC) as a 2nd Shift Cell Leader.
In this role you will be proving direction to skilled CSMC bargaining unit employees, leading employee engagement and continuous improvement efforts guided by our Roadmap and Control Tower objectives.
Additionally you will lead sustained improvements in safety, quality, production, material procurement, and cost reduction through the system's various elements. In conjunction to daily supervisor responsibilities, project management, effective communication and execution with support group members is critical to the department's success.
Establish work schedules taking into account customer requirements, resource availability and other priorities
Provide leadership and direction with emphasis on team building through daily toolbox meetings, effective communications, and in developing an efficient team that is responsive to production requirements and changes
Delegate effectively to develop personnel and balance workload
Work dedicatedly to address issues and engage the workforce in achieving cell goals
Demonstrate a 100% dedication to Quality, Environment Health and Safety (EHS) and Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE)
Understanding and ability to drive quality and customer satisfaction through ACE operating system
Senior/Research Associate, Bioprocessing Cell Science
Rubius Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company pioneering a new era of cellular medicines. Our proprietary RED PLATFORM™ was designed to genetically engineer and culture Red Cell Therapeutics™ that are selective, potent and ready to-use cellular therapies for the potential treatment of several diseases across multiple therapeutic areas. Our initial focus is to advance RCT™ product candidates for the treatment of rare diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases by leveraging three distinct therapeutic modalities — cellular shielding, potent cell-cell interaction and tolerance induction. We plan to file our first Investigational New Drug application (IND) for RTX-134 in phenylketonuria during the first quarter of 2019. We are planning to file additional INDs in rare diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases in 2019, 2020 and beyond.
The company, a 2017 “Fierce 15” award winner, was founded in 2013, is based in Cambridge, MA and is currently expanding across the all functions within the organization. Having completed our an initial public offering (Nasdaq: RUBY), we are well capitalized to execute our vision and strategy. For more information, please visit us at www.rubiustx.comor follow us on Twitter.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Research Associate/Research Associate, Bioprocessing Cell Science to join the Bioanalytical and Formulation Development team to help characterizing and optimizing our RCT™ cell therapy platform. You will work directly with a team of scientists and engineers to (1) develop assays to characterize the function and quality of RCTs, and (2) develop novel formulations for cell stabilization. You will be involved in experimental design, hands-on manipulation of ex vivo derived cells, and analysis of a variety of generated data sets. This will be a great opportunity to be exposed to aspects of cellular bioengineering and stem cell biology in a translational context.
- Perform in-depth analyses of cell function and quality using a variety of techniques such as flow cytometry, microscopy, functional cell-based assays, microfluidics, as well as biophysical/rheological characterization.
- Develop stabilization formulations for cell preservation.
- Report results to scientific team and executive management.
- Strong experimental skills, including mammalian primary cell culture, flow cytometry, cell-based assays, and data analysis.
- Preferred but not required: knowledge and experience working with human blood (especially red blood cells) and biostabilization (cryopreservation, low-temperature biology, etc.)
- Attention to detail and enjoy tackling challenging problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of conveying technical information in a clear and thorough manner.
- Comfortable delivering against challenging commitments.
- BS, MS or equivalent in bioengineering, chemical engineering, biophysics, biology, biochemistry, chemical biology, pharmaceutical sciences, or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant laboratory experience, in academic, pharmaceutical or biotechnology settings.
- Motivated, curious, execution-focused, and team-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability in working with highly skilled teams in a fast-paced and technical environment.
Band Saw Cell Operator, 2Nd And 3Rd Shifts
Maintain equipment to cut off, weld, grind, anneal, grit blast, inspect and pack Porta Band blades.
Set up and adjust automatic cut off machine with coil of band saw material. Set stops for required length and counter for required quantity. Start automatic cycle and check for proper length.
Transfer blades to resistance butt welder, make necessary adjustments to welding machine, check time and temperature controls.
Using grinding wheel and/or belt grinder, remove weld flash from both sides and back of blade.
Maintain welder jaws clean and free from flash. Periodically reverse jaws or remove and replace as required. Dress abrasive wheel and remove and replace as necessary. Complete required documentation.
Perform all required inspections and tests throughout the manufacturing process and prepare blades for packing in shipping containers.
Perform regularly scheduled daily, weekly and monthly maintenance to all machines and equipment. Disassemble, clean, lubricate and repair as required. Post required information to maintenance log sheet.
Properly handle all scrap, rework, and mixed product as well as conform to ISO 9001.
Observe and obey all safety rules, regulations and practices and employ all safety equipment and devices.
Notify supervisor, maintenance, or quality immediately when a problem occurs with any part of your job, equipment, or product.
Perform other duties as assigned, including cross-training in other operation.
Minimum of three months experience at Stanley Black & Decker with proven performance in safety, quality, work ethic, attendance, 6S principals, and attitude / teamwork
High School Diploma or GED preferred; AA degree or equivalent from college or technical school preferred
Solid shop math skills and ability to work with decimals
Proficient in reading & interpreting prints
Basic mechanical ability; machine changes and operation experience
Ability to use and operate basic tools, equipment, & gages
Knowledge of SPC and basic computer skills such as machine controls & monitoring, and data entry
Light physical effort required, equivalent to lifting, pushing, pulling 5 to 25 pounds
Ability to read and write English; understand and comprehend instructions for safety and quality
Flexibility to work overtime
Cell Sppt Operator (587134)
This position is responsible for various finishing operations that follow the machining and polishing operations in the manufacturing process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
May be required to do some or all of these tasks in a cell: Material handling, sorting, cleaning, deburring, straightening , blasting, stress relief, NDT preparation, vibratory/tumbling, immersion cleaning, electropolishing, etching, and cutoff saw operation.
Measure the products using precision measuring instruments to identify/verify products.
Record inspection records, prepare and revise setup sheets, record preventative maintenance, training and other record keeping as required in the cell.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA
Expected Areas of Competence
Must be able to read blueprints.
Must be able to use precision measuring devices.
Must be able to work without supervision.
High School diploma or GED
Good legible hand writing.
Must not be color blind.
5% or less
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!