Cell Preparer Job Description Sample
The largest Liberty Tax Service franchise in the Charlotte area is looking for new tax preparers for the upcoming tax season.
We have many positions available at our local offices. Call 704-707-3233 for information or click the link below.
Including bonus, our top preparers earn $15-16 per hour
Ashley Rd Office
Cook /Food Preparer
We are seeking a Cook to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Tax Accountant/ Tax Preparer
Our tax and accounting office in Norman is expanding and is currently seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as either a full-time CPA or Tax Preparer. The position will be responsible for the preparation of tax returns, reviewing tax returns, calculating estimated tax payments, and additional duties as assigned. Daily tasks will also include meeting with clients and contacting clients via email/phone/mail to request documentation necessary to prepare tax returns.
Required skills to excel in this position include :
-High Attention to Detail
-Excellent Organizational Skills
-Efficient multi-tasking ability
-Outstanding customer service skills and professionalism
-Ability to work with a team
-Ability to function in fast-paced environment
-Comfortable with a lot of client interaction
-Prefer Bachelor’s degree, but will consider other qualified applicants
-Prefer applicants with at least 1 years’ worth of tax preparation experience preparing other individual’s tax returns, but will consider other qualified applicants
Although we’re primarily hiring for our Norman office, consideration would be made for any candidates interested in our Oklahoma City and Tulsa office locations as well.
We consider serving others to be our mission and purpose in life. We are seeking like-minded individuals who have a sincere desire to utilize their strengths and talents in order to help others.
Polston Tax was recently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work in Oklahoma" for 2016.
When you become our client, you have a whole team working towards a common goal getting you out of tax debt. From the tax professional you first meet with who creates your game plan, to the tax preparer who completes your tax returns. From the CPA who reviews your business financials, to the financial analyst who compiles your financial history. From the attorney who calls the IRS to fight for you, to the legal assistant who reviews correspondence and keeps you updated on your case. From the case manager who gives you monthly updates, to the administrative assistant who is there for you every time you contact our firm. Each of these team members are working towards the same goal of freeing you from your tax debt. And once we achieved the best scenario for you, we can continue to help you stay compliant so you never face tax issues again.
Our goal isn't to just patch the hole in your tire, it's to give you a brand new set of tires that will keep you rolling down the road of financial freedom.
Tax Preparer - Part Time
~~Looking for a Part Time Tax Accountant/Preparer for tax season -->
* at least 3 years’ experience preparing individual and business income tax returns with a public accounting firm.
* Must be a self starter, fast learner, and able to work on own.
* Must be proficient in CCH ProSystems FX, MS Word, MS Excel, and QuickBooks.
* CCH Prosystems FX experience MUST be at least 3 years and MUST be within the last 5 years.
* 30 to 35 hrs per week
Tax season is upon us, so let The Tax Boutique help you make a whole years salary in just a few months. In the United States there are billions of tax payers in need of assistance filing their income tax return and The Tax Boutique would like to help as many of them as we can! We offer all the training you would require, as well as the software needed, and satellite locations. All you need is the desire to learn and the get up and go needed to reach your financial goals!
Tax Preparer / Tax Accountant
Do you love working with tax returns? We are looking for an accounting professional with extensive income tax experience to become a key member of our team. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and the flexibility of full-time or part-time hours.
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals, corporations, and partnerships
- Review and optimization of returns prepared by other staff
- Analysis and adjustment to clients’ accounting data as needed for accurate tax preparation
- Tax research and planning
- Advocacy and resolution of clients’ tax issues
- Various tax and accounting projects as time permits
- Must have at least four years of recent experience preparing individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns
- Strong accounting background with an understanding of GAAP
- Attention to detail and accuracy along with the ability to work in a time-efficient manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with QuickBooks and CCH ProSystem Fx software would be a plus
- Being a CPA or Enrolled Agent would be preferred and compensated for, but is not required.
If interested in this position, please send a cover letter and resume by 11/13/17.
About Our Company: Successful CPA (with offices in Chandler and Queen Creek) seeks professional Tax Preparers to join our team.
Company Location: Queen Creek and Chandler office locations.
Unconditional Job Requirements:
- Meet with clients and prepare tax returns.
- Experience preparing individual, S-Corporation and Partnership tax returns (S-Corp and Partnership return experience is highly preferred, not required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organizational and computer skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be a self-starter.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with a great attitude.
- Lacerte tax software experience preferred, not required.
- Experience responding to IRS and state notices, preferred, not required.
- Great opportunity for an entry level tax preparer to advance in their field of expertise.
- Continuing education.
- Growth opportunities with an expanding office.
- Training under a CPA/EA
- Working with an outstanding team!
Accountant / Tax Preparer
Growing local CPA firm is seeking Accountant with min 2 yrs public accounting experience. Must have working knowledge of CCH ProSytem fx and CCH Engagement software. CPA preferred but not required. Pleasant supportive working environment and competitive compensation.
Seasonal Tax Preparer
Founded in France in 1970, Fiducial is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
Fiducial is looking for a Seasonal Tax Preparer for our Manassas, VA office to support our growing client base.
The Seasonal Tax Preparer will work in a team environment performing individual, corporate and partnership tax preparation during peak tax season.
Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
- 2+ years experience preparing and reviewing tax returns.
- Proven experience in technical tax competencies on individual, corporation, s-corporation and partnership matters.
- Proven track record of solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of variables
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level of efficiency
- High proficiency with accounting and office software applications
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has an unrivaled ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Has an entrepreneurial drive
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Is a detail oriented individual contributor with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Possesses an unquestionable level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements.
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field preferred but not necessary
- Active PTIN required
Our tax services company is looking to hire several Tax Preparer's to join our growing team. The Tax Preparer will be responsible for communicating with clients about the tax preparation process, setting appointments, and assisting with tax preparation and filing. Our company handles personal state and federal returns, and provides commercial tax support to smaller enterprises. No experience require! We will train the right individuals to join our growing family. Please contact us today at (510) 632-5945.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents
- Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments
- Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
- Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base
- Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!