Cell Tender Helper Job Description Sample
Associate Veterinarian - Tender Paws Animal Hospital
Tender Paws Animal Hospital is looking for a third doctor to join our well-run, growing hospital in Conroe, TX! For the past fifteen years, we have served the Conroe, Willis, Montgomery and The Woodlands areas and maintained our well regarded and successful hospital by providing outstanding customer service and quality care to our clients. We focus on educating our clients and improving the quality of life for their pets!
We have a tenured and highly trained staff that allows you to concentrate on quality small animal veterinary medicine and surgery. We place a great deal of importance on diagnostics and diet and nutrition. We are also well-equipped with digital x-ray, laser therapy and provide on-site ultrasound and echoes, and use complementary medicine such as acupuncture and herbs with traditional medicine.
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian who shares our values, looking for a place to grow and interested in leadership opportunities. This doctor will be doing routine surgeries, dentals, emergency surgeries and exams. If this sounds like a great fit, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of TX
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Medical Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
Machine Operator / Roll Tender - 2Nd Or 3Rd Shift
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds.
We are seeking career minded talent to join and enhance our growing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- set-up and operate Letterpress or lithographic printing machines with impact numbering capabilities.
- perform minor adjustments and minor preventative maintenance(PM)
- handle material and equipment of the press
- ability to perform visual inspection of product to insure quality of finished product.
Education and Required Experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in machine operation in a manufacturing environment
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Printing Industry experience Preferred
ASHTON POTTER IS PROUD TO OFFER
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Printing.
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability
Cross Product Line Tender Manager (Ofs) - Houston, TX; London Or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, Uae; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Cross Product Line Tender Manager (OFS) - Houston, TX; London or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, UAE; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes GE
Posted 10/5/2018 2:58:19 PM
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Cross Product Line Tender Manager based in Houston, Texas, London or Aberdeen, United Kingdom, Dubai, United Arab Emirates or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This position is responsible for delivering winning cross product line tenders and managing the early strategy and scoping/bidding discussions to secure opportunities marked as Must Win Priority for the Oil Field Services business. The focus is on large and multi product line opportunities, and the Tender Manager will be personally involved in developing, supporting and leading selected opportunities globally and ensuring OFS is best positioned to win.
Own, and provide hands-on leadership for, selected cross product line Must Win Priority opportunities. Managing the deal review process, risk identification and mitigation, costing, pricing, deal strategy, terms and conditions, cross product line synergies and 3rd party optimizations to ensure a winning proposal is delivered.
Drive constructive Bid/No Bid discussions, including logging and follow up on actions to cover identified gaps ahead of tender release.
Work in conjunction with the region sales and commercial teams and product to drive commercial intensity and to develop commercial strategies and solutions for large cross product line offerings that will meet customer requirements as well as meet or exceed Oil Field Services business goals
Keep note of planned upsell opportunities and track performance against the plan
Conduct AAR (After Action Review) lessons learned reviews for assigned opportunities and communicate back to the organization, including key takeaways and actions follow up.
Work closely with the pricing team to develop cross product line project pricing benchmarking and apply to assigned opportunities.
Drive continuous process improvements and simplification opportunities which will drive Inquiry to Order (ITO) process compliance and efficiency, as well as increasing our win rates for these large opportunities.
Work closely with the regional and product line commercial operations teams to support them with the best processes and tools for their daily execution.
Act as a mentor, coach and trainer for the region and product line commercial operations teams as they build out their large complex tender capabilities
Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
Strong Technical Knowledge with Commercial and contractual skills
5 Years previous experience in Oil & Gas front end customer engagement, large project tendering and team management
Relevant experience in sales, operations, commercial or risk in Oil Field Services/Oil & Gas Projects Knowledge of legal aspects and implications of contracts, terms and conditions, negotiation, etc. to allow constructing contracts with minimizing risk
Ability to influence and lead cross functional teams
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Excellent networking and team working skills
Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Must be willing to travel frequently as and when needed
Industry knowledge / competitive landscape understanding at a transaction level
Proven coordination and influencing skills
Experience in New Product/New Offering designs/offerings
Experience in business development and / or building growth plans
Health, Safety, Security & Environment awareness
Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
Houston, TX; London or Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, UAE; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
INCLUDE COVER LETTER EXPLAINING YOUR INTEREST IN CRAFT BEER OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED
Truck & Tap is a new beer bar concept that opening our third location in Downtown Duluth early this Fall. We have a rotating selection of craft beer from around the world, along with wine, and wine/beer-based mixed drinks. Our kitchen is provided by a rotating food truck. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the company.
We're slated to begin training in August.
• Must be legal drinking age.
• Positive outgoing attitude.
• Passion for craft beer and improving your knowledge of craft beer.
• Weekend, night, and holiday availability.
• At least one year of service experience
• Must be able to move 161 pound kegs
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be able to traverse stairs
• Must be able to be on your feet for upwards of 10 hours
Job Description and
You will be interacting with and serving customers drinks in a laid back, fun environment.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Staying up-to-date with our ever-changing craft beer menu to make educated suggestions for customers based on their tastes and food choices.
• Following recipes for mixed drinks
• Bussing tables
• Cleaning throughout the day.
• Occasional shifts in our small scale kitchen, paid hourly.
Full and part time positions open with shift pay + tips.
INCLUDE COVER LETTER EXPLAINING YOUR INTEREST IN CRAFT BEER OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED
Roll Tender (41815)
Load rolls of paper onto automatic splicing unit of web offset printing press.
Inspect rolls of paper for blemishes or tears and cuts away damaged area with knife.
Roll paper into loading position on automatic splicer, insert shaft of automatic splicer through roll core, secure holding chucks of automatic splicer to shaft ends, and thread paper through press components to prepare press for printing.
Apply adhesive strip to backup roll and insert backup roll onto automatic splicing unit of press to prepare paper for automatic splicing.
Remove roll of leftover paper from press after automatic splicing.
May operate mechanical truck to transport rolls of paper to press area.
May assist with some of the make-ready tasks associated with the type of press operated such as hanging plates, examining plates, prepping and installing blankets, adjusting tension etc.
May clean press and clean and install press components to maintain press in working order.
Must be able to work 7:00 pm to 7:00 am shift, 3 days on/4 days off, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, Friday, Saturday, alternating on an 8 week rotation). Opportunities for overtime.
RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company's policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Requires 6 months up to 1 year of web press-printing experience.
Ability to read and follow job specifications to determine materials needed to run the job successfully.
Ability to make adjustments to auto splicer.
Knowledge to load paper and prepare slice for continuous operation of the press.
Knowledge of materials and requirements for press.
- Continuous standing/walking
- 8 hrs or more.
Occasional bending, kneeling, climbing, reaching.
Occasional lifting and pushing/pulling
- 50 lbs.
- Occasional repetitive motion with both hands.
Steam Plant Tender - Mutc
This position is typically filled at a salary of $10.88 hourly; $816.00 biweekly; $21,216.00 annually.
Work for Indiana!
Join U.S. News & World Report's #1 state government! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana features a diverse workforce offering applicants stimulating and challenging projects across a broad scope of career opportunities. As a State of Indiana employee, you impact the well-being of Indiana's communities every day. You also benefit from the State's enterprise-wide employer values including work-life balance, public service, professional growth, diversity and wellbeing.
About the job:
Serves as a steam plant fire tender in the steam plant at the Muscatatuck Urban Training Center.
A day in the life:
Operates heavy equipment such as dump trucks, front-end loaders, elevators, and conveyors to maintain a steady supply of coal to the boilers;
Measures and records amount of coal supplied to each boiler;
Utilizes ash pulling equipment to remove waste ash from the boilers;
Assists shift operator in monitoring gauges and equipment to ensure conditions are normal, operating within appropriate safety standards, and ensuring maximum efficiency; Performs minor maintenance on coal and ash handing equipment and assists in periodic overhauls, cleaning, major repairs; and installation and repair of steam lines;
Cleans boilers, equipment and areas of plant as assigned;
Performs grounds maintenance of the training site to include mowing and snow removal;
Assists in building maintenance throughout the training site to include minor and emergency repairs of plumbing, electrical, etc
What we are looking for:
One (1) year experience in the maintenance or operation of high-pressure boilers OR heavy equipment.
High School Diploma or GED.
Must have a valid Indiana Driver's License.
Ability to operate heavy equipment.
About The Adjutant General's Office:
The Adjutant General's Office (AGO) provides a dynamic workplace while serving the Indiana National Guard at its various facilities throughout the state. AGO's programs and projects offer exciting opportunities for professionals in many fields - from maintenance repair to cadre to civil engineers - looking to begin or advance their careers. AGO offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as an outstanding work/life balance. AGO offers agency specific benefits, such as a physical fitness program, an opportunity to work an alternative work schedule, and a spot bonus program to reward hardworking employees.
The State of Indiana offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
Medical / Dental / Vision plans
Health Savings Account available - with Employer Contribution
New Parent Leave
Incentive-based Wellness Program
Employee Assistance Program
Employer-funded Retirement Plan
Deferred Compensation Plan with Employer Match
Flexible Spending Account
Work/life balance: 24 Paid Days Off and 12 Holidays, per year
Group Life Insurance
Qualified Employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Want the specifics? Explore the Benefits of Working in State Government!
Note: As a security feature, this application will 'time out' after a period of inactivity. It is recommended that you open the above link and then return immediately to complete the remainder of the application.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The State of Indiana is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Research Associate, Cell Culture And Molecular Biology
Kintai Therapeutics integrates discoveries in metabolic pathways and cross-tissue signaling networks with proprietary chemistry to develop small molecule therapeutics for multiple areas including metabolic, inflammatory, and infectious diseases.
At Kintai, we are driven to discover and fully develop novel compounds that extend and improve the lives of individuals with a broad range of serious and potentially devastating diseases. Founded in 2017 by Flagship Pioneering, Kintai Therapeutics has rapidly build a deep pipeline of candidates across a range of therapeutic areas with the potential to move into the clinic rapidly. Flaghip Pioneering has created groundbreaking companies like Seres Therapeutics, Moderna, Agios Pharmaceuticals, Indigo Agriculture, and Evelo Biosciences.
As a member of Kintai Therapeutics’ Research and Development team, the Cell Culture Research Assistant will enable Kintai Therapeutics’ pioneering work in microbiome pharmacology. Under the supervision of Scientists and Senior Scientists in the company, the candidate will provide support for Kintai Therapeutics’ Discovery and Development programs in the following areas: (1) isolation, characterization, and culture of high quality peripheral blood mononuclear cells, mammalian cell lines, and primary cells derived from various tissues/organs, (2) set up and maintenance of co-culture system, and (3) sample preparation for assays including Luminex Multiplex assays, ELISA, and flow cytometry. In addition, the candidate will collaborate with Kintai Therapeutics team members across departments (e.g. Chemistry, DMPK, and Computational Biology) to develop novel assays and reach Kintai Therapeutics’ milestones.
- Culturing and maintaining human primary cell systems, including PBMC isolation and characterization.
- Working with external vendors and CROs.
- Troubleshooting, solving difficult problems, and proposing solutions relating to cell culture and assays.
- Maintaining a detailed and organized lab notebook
- Laboratory maintenance: inventory, purchasing, reagent preparation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Cell Biology or related discipline with 3+ years of professional experience working in a laboratory environment, or MS degree in Biology, Immunology or related discipline.
- Experience with cell culture and cell-based assays (ELISA, primary cell culture, Luminex Multiple Assays, flow cytometry) is required
- Experience with complex co-culture systems.
- Ability to independently conduct laboratory experiments and evaluate and interpret data.
- Molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extractions, quantification, qPCR) experience preferred.
- Agility: Ability to work in a high energy organization with evolving goals and deliverables.
- Results Oriented: Self-motivated, curious, accomplishes goals with minimal oversight.
- Communication: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to work well with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Authenticity: Ability to voice their opinion and provide insight to the broader team, even when holding a minority or “out of the box” opinion. Ability to thrive with input from a cross-functional team while remaining the unquestioned expert in her/his area.
Wireless Project Manager - Small Cell - (Fl)
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a strong telecom management background for wireless builds throughout the Southern Florida area.
Please contact us ASAP if you have experience managing major wireless telecommunication programs and are familiar with all aspects of wireless deployment including:
RF design, zoning and permitting, collocations, site acquisition, land use planning A&E design and OSP/construction management.
As the Project Manager, the individual will assume a lead role in the following:
· Accuracy and efficient completion of projects
· Client management and accountability to the client
· Fiscal responsibility for projects
· Quality control/quality assurance
· Management of technical staff and administrative staff
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all Internal & External project aspects including project requirements and providing regular status updates to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to vendor engagement, performance monitoring and process compliance of deployment.
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services.
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports.
- Attends or leads status meetings.
- Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
- Provides technical guidance as needed.
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project.
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff.
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of project management experience in the wireless/Small Cell arena
- Strong Computer Skills- MS, Word, Excel
- Project Management
- Small Cell
- Distributed Antenna Systems- DAS (iDAS and oDAS)
- Telecommunications Networks
- Wireless / Cellular Network Deployment Experience
- Zoning and permitting, tower modifications, collocations, land use planning.
- Construction Management
- A&E, Site Acquisition.
- Asset Management
- Telco, OSP, Fiber, Power
- RF design.
Research Associate, Cell And Molecular Biology
Founded in 2016, Foghorn Therapeutics discovers and develops novel drugs to treat cancer and other serious medical disorders. The company seeks to discover novel therapeutics that target chromatin remodeling complexes. Foghorn uses a proprietary platform based on revolutionary advances in mechanistic understanding of disease.
- B.S./M.S. with 1-3 years of relevant experience in oncology drug discovery, including cell assay development and target validation.
- Proven core competence in standard cell and molecular biology techniques.
- Excellent lab practice and versatility is highly required.
- Ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems.
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality is a must.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team contributing to the design and execution of experiments that support our research activities and project goals.
- Design, conduct, and analyze data from experiment for target ID and validation.
- Establish and perform cellular assays to support drug discovery programs.
- Contribute to various aspects of company building, from scientific excellence to establishing a great company culture.
Research Associate, Cell Culture And Flow Cytometry
Kintai Therapeutics was founded by Flagship Pioneering in 2017 through its venture creation engine, which founded Seres, Moderna, Agios, Indigo and Evelo, to pioneer therapeutics from microbiome metabolites. Integrating discoveries in metabolic pathways and cross-tissue signaling networks, Kintai Therapeutics leverages proprietary chemistry to develop small molecule therapeutics for multiple therapeutic areas including metabolic, inflammatory, oncology, and infectious diseases. Kintai Therapeutics has rapidly built a deep pipeline of candidates across a range of therapeutic areas, with the potential to move quickly into the clinic. Kintai Therapeutics offers the challenge and opportunity to work at an innovative early stage company with rapid and nimble growth, combining near stage development candidates with a sustainable pipeline for long terms success. Kintai Therapeutics is poised to emerge as category defining company in the microbiome metabolite space—one that leading scientists feel should the dominant means of drugging the microbiome. The company is driven to discover and fully develop novel compounds that extend and improve the lives of individuals with a broad range of serious and potentially devastating diseases.
As a part of Kintai Therapeutics’ Research and Discovery Biology team, the successful Senior/Research Associate candidate will apply expertise in cell-based assays, data analysis, and presentation. In addition, the candidate will collaborate with Kintai Therapeutics team members across departments (e.g. Chemistry, DMPK, and Computational Biology) to develop novel assays and reach Kintai Therapeutics’ milestones.
- Culturing primary cells and cell lines
- Performing ELISA, Luminex, and Flow cytometry (analyzer and sorter)
- Learning and setting up new techniques
- Isolating cells from experimental tissues
- Collaborating closely with other team members
- Working with external vendors and CROs
- Troubleshooting, solving difficult problems, and proposing solutions related to projects
- Maintaining a detailed and organized electronic lab notebook
- Laboratory maintenance: inventory, purchasing, reagent preparation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Cell Biology or related discipline with 3+ years of professional experience working in a laboratory environment, or MS degree in Biology, Immunology or related discipline
- Ability to maintain mammalian cell culture
- Experience in cell-based assays
- Ability to independently conduct laboratory experiments and evaluate and interpret data
- Experience in Molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extractions, quantification, qPCR)
- Agility: Ability to work in a high energy organization with evolving goals and deliverables
- Results Oriented: Self-motivated, curious, accomplishes goals with minimal oversight
- Communication: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to work well with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Authenticity: Ability to voice their opinion and provide insight to the broader team, even when holding a minority or “out of the box” opinion
- Ability to thrive with input from a cross-functional team while remaining the unquestioned expert in her/his area
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!