Cell Tester Job Description Sample
Research Associate, Cell Culture And Molecular Biology
Kintai Therapeutics integrates discoveries in metabolic pathways and cross-tissue signaling networks with proprietary chemistry to develop small molecule therapeutics for multiple areas including metabolic, inflammatory, and infectious diseases.
At Kintai, we are driven to discover and fully develop novel compounds that extend and improve the lives of individuals with a broad range of serious and potentially devastating diseases. Founded in 2017 by Flagship Pioneering, Kintai Therapeutics has rapidly build a deep pipeline of candidates across a range of therapeutic areas with the potential to move into the clinic rapidly. Flaghip Pioneering has created groundbreaking companies like Seres Therapeutics, Moderna, Agios Pharmaceuticals, Indigo Agriculture, and Evelo Biosciences.
As a member of Kintai Therapeutics’ Research and Development team, the Cell Culture Research Assistant will enable Kintai Therapeutics’ pioneering work in microbiome pharmacology. Under the supervision of Scientists and Senior Scientists in the company, the candidate will provide support for Kintai Therapeutics’ Discovery and Development programs in the following areas: (1) isolation, characterization, and culture of high quality peripheral blood mononuclear cells, mammalian cell lines, and primary cells derived from various tissues/organs, (2) set up and maintenance of co-culture system, and (3) sample preparation for assays including Luminex Multiplex assays, ELISA, and flow cytometry. In addition, the candidate will collaborate with Kintai Therapeutics team members across departments (e.g. Chemistry, DMPK, and Computational Biology) to develop novel assays and reach Kintai Therapeutics’ milestones.
- Culturing and maintaining human primary cell systems, including PBMC isolation and characterization.
- Working with external vendors and CROs.
- Troubleshooting, solving difficult problems, and proposing solutions relating to cell culture and assays.
- Maintaining a detailed and organized lab notebook
- Laboratory maintenance: inventory, purchasing, reagent preparation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Cell Biology or related discipline with 3+ years of professional experience working in a laboratory environment, or MS degree in Biology, Immunology or related discipline.
- Experience with cell culture and cell-based assays (ELISA, primary cell culture, Luminex Multiple Assays, flow cytometry) is required
- Experience with complex co-culture systems.
- Ability to independently conduct laboratory experiments and evaluate and interpret data.
- Molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extractions, quantification, qPCR) experience preferred.
- Agility: Ability to work in a high energy organization with evolving goals and deliverables.
- Results Oriented: Self-motivated, curious, accomplishes goals with minimal oversight.
- Communication: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to work well with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Authenticity: Ability to voice their opinion and provide insight to the broader team, even when holding a minority or “out of the box” opinion. Ability to thrive with input from a cross-functional team while remaining the unquestioned expert in her/his area.
Small Cell Project Manager
- Orchestrating a virtual team of consultants, project managers, construction managers, engineers, and service delivery coordinators
- Lead all elements of turn-key deployment
- Closely manage internal staff and external consultants through the site acquisition process to successful lease signatures for each node
- Coordinate with OSP project managers to ensure fiber design and construction meets project budget and schedule
- Coordinate with internal resources and external consultants to ensure compliance with FCC and environmental regulations
- Coordinate with ISP construction manager for successful zoning, permitting, and construction of small cell and antenna installation and testing
- Validate and manage customer requirements and expectations
- Upon project kickoff, ensure and maintain alignment with the customer regarding schedule, technical requirements, build responsibilities, and handoffs
- Develop and manage the project schedule and budget
- Maintain and report on the project schedules and budgets over the life of the project through full project closeout
- Manage against the schedule and budget baselines to drive progress, identify and mitigate risks, and achieve measurable results
- Ensure all team members are in alignment with goals, are accountable for their results, and are effectively contributing to the team’s success
- Identify, track, follow-up, and resolve all issues and actions encountered
- Develop and implement project processes, reporting, and metrics that record progress, ensure quality, reinforce ownership and accountability, demonstrate trends, identify bottlenecks, and achieve results
- Adapt current reporting to the specific needs of the project or develop new reporting if required
- Demonstrated successful overall project management responsibility of large-scale network deployments, ideally related to OSP and/or wireless networks
- Proven ability to develop project schedules and budgets, maintain forecasts and report variances
- Process- and metrics-based management style
- Exceptional report development, implementation and analysis skills
- Ability to adapt existing reporting or develop new to match the unique and changing needs of each project while working within Our Client reporting standards
- Must be strong in Excel (formulas, macros, pivots), Access or similar
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Proven ability to manage a virtual team across various functional and geographic regions so as to drive engagement, maintain goal alignment, achieve results and make the project a rewarding experience for the team
- Must be able to provide direction to multiple functions to ensure project timelines and contractual commitments are met
- Experience with ISP construction (space/power/building riser) a plus
- Ability to act as a key customer point of contact. Includes preparing and leading customers through regular status updates, managing expectations and addressing customer-facing issues. Scope management extremely important to ensure projects' financial success
- Contract/construction management experience including RFP preparation, budgeting and control estimates, bid review and award, change order management, materials management and project closeout
- Basic understanding of OSP construction management is a plus
- Working knowledge of GIS-based tools such as MapInfo, ArcView or Google Earth or Third party conduit and fiber negotiation and purchase
- Familiarity with wireless deployments a plus including site acquisition and leasing, basic cell site layout and wireless site civil construction
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Location: Reston, VA
Client will sponsor Public Trust. Candidate must be clearable.
Work Status: U.S. Citizen or Green Card
Position Status: Long term, Open ended Contract
Our client is looking for QA Tester candidates for a position located in Reston, VA. The client is a well-known consulting firm with clients in both the public and private sectors. Qualified candidates for this role will have experience in both testing and developing test scripts.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience testing for Agile (Novice experience accepted)
- Experience with testing automation strategies
- Experience with functional testing and development of test scripts
- Understanding of Defect Management process
- Experience with testing administration tools (Rational, CQ, etc.)
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Quality Assurance Tester
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: QA Tester
Location: Huntsville, AL
Position Status: 1 year contract (possibility of extension)
Our client is looking for Quality Assurance Tester candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL. The candidate will function as the team’s quality advocate and be working with experienced developers and software architects to provide solutions for a custom version of Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system.
- Skill set that includes direct experience in software development, scripting, how to manually test software for bugs, and specific Public Safety domain knowledge.
- Define regression, new feature, and performance testing framework with relevant metrics, as well as defining the strategy for continuing testing efforts in new and upgraded products.
- Create and execute automated and manual procedures and test scenarios based on project requirements
- Collect and track quality and automated testing metrics
- Participate in design reviews
- Analyze data and communicate test results with multiple levels of the project team
- Use strong analytical skills to solve complex problems in a timely manner while adapting to changing priorities
- Perform software installations and configuration management tasks for the project testing environment
- Conduct technical presentations and participate in technical workshops and training.
- May include technical support, consulting, and training.
- The applicant will interface with internal customers including software development, documentation and product planning.
Full Time Opportunity
What are we looking for?
An experienced Quality Assurance Software Test Engineer to guide the team in terms of test automation. It is your responsibility to support an Agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high-quality automated testing solutions that ensure our product meets customer expectations.
This is a hands-on, technical position, and as the QA Tester you must demonstrate a high level of technical aptitude and excellent problem-solving skills. A deep understanding of automated testing concepts and professional experience creating automated test scripts is required.
If you are an eager Tester with the ability to learn new skills and technology – we want to talk to you!
- 3+ years of web application or mobile application test experience – mobile experience is a plus
- Not looking for a coder, but definitely want a QA Tester with good understanding of coding
- Strong automation experience with Selenium – Cucumber, Jasmine, Mocha, Junit will work
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Build Systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Knowledge and experience in documenting test plans and test cases
- Work closely with scrum team members to evangelize the value of producing a high-quality product throughout the entire SDLC
- Identify gaps and weaknesses in user stories, technical requirements and acceptance criteria
- Create test plans, test cases and automation based on user stories and true business intent
- Develop modular and robust automated test scripts and infrastructure to ensure maintainability, extensibility and scalability
- Conduct test case and test script reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture functionality
- Communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written forms
- Continuously make improvements to agile processes, testing practices and QA methods
Software Tester (Niche) II
This role is for a Software Tester with proven quality assurance and project analysis experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Responsible for leading development of test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing. Assists in the distribution of all Quality Assurance practices, standards, methodologies and metrics. Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems. Performs regression testing on new software releases and reports findings. Provides technical support and guidance, software installation, problem solving and troubleshooting. Offers input to development on findings reports. Participates in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and automated testing and support tools. Provides status reporting to QA and management. Involves senior management to resolve deficiencies or compliance issues in a timely manner as needed.
Experience with the niche technology/product will be expanded upon in the job description.
- Ability to create simple queries ( Oracle/SQL Database)
- ETL Testing
- CI/CD, or DevOps experience a plus
We are hiring Automation Tester for NYC, NY, Minneapolis, MN, Dallas, TX and Chicago, IL locations on a Full-Time role. Job details are given below.
NYC, NY, Minneapolis, MN, Dallas, TX and Chicago, IL
Duration: Full Time
1 + years of experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG or similar tools
Experience with Acceptance Test Driven development with Cucumber, Gherkin is plus
Good communication Skills Required
Note: Please do not apply 3rd party candidates.
Wireless Project Manager - Small Cell - (Fl)
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a strong telecom management background for wireless builds throughout the Southern Florida area.
Please contact us ASAP if you have experience managing major wireless telecommunication programs and are familiar with all aspects of wireless deployment including:
RF design, zoning and permitting, collocations, site acquisition, land use planning A&E design and OSP/construction management.
As the Project Manager, the individual will assume a lead role in the following:
· Accuracy and efficient completion of projects
· Client management and accountability to the client
· Fiscal responsibility for projects
· Quality control/quality assurance
· Management of technical staff and administrative staff
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all Internal & External project aspects including project requirements and providing regular status updates to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to vendor engagement, performance monitoring and process compliance of deployment.
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services.
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports.
- Attends or leads status meetings.
- Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
- Provides technical guidance as needed.
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project.
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff.
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of project management experience in the wireless/Small Cell arena
- Strong Computer Skills- MS, Word, Excel
- Project Management
- Small Cell
- Distributed Antenna Systems- DAS (iDAS and oDAS)
- Telecommunications Networks
- Wireless / Cellular Network Deployment Experience
- Zoning and permitting, tower modifications, collocations, land use planning.
- Construction Management
- A&E, Site Acquisition.
- Asset Management
- Telco, OSP, Fiber, Power
- RF design.
Research Associate, Cell And Molecular Biology
Founded in 2016, Foghorn Therapeutics discovers and develops novel drugs to treat cancer and other serious medical disorders. The company seeks to discover novel therapeutics that target chromatin remodeling complexes. Foghorn uses a proprietary platform based on revolutionary advances in mechanistic understanding of disease.
- B.S./M.S. with 1-3 years of relevant experience in oncology drug discovery, including cell assay development and target validation.
- Proven core competence in standard cell and molecular biology techniques.
- Excellent lab practice and versatility is highly required.
- Ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems.
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality is a must.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team contributing to the design and execution of experiments that support our research activities and project goals.
- Design, conduct, and analyze data from experiment for target ID and validation.
- Establish and perform cellular assays to support drug discovery programs.
- Contribute to various aspects of company building, from scientific excellence to establishing a great company culture.
Duration: 1 year – extendable to 5
Location: Reston, VA / Lakewood – CO
Start Date: November 1, 2018
- Performance testing for all SAP Application components in the landscape
- Provide support using and administering automated test tools including HP’s WinRunner, Unified Functional Testing (QuickTest Professional), and LoadRunner
- Develop and execute stress and volume test plans
- Develop and perform automated functional tests to support Integration testing and system stress and volume tests
- Analyze and investigate data integrity issues
- Work with the integration team on the configuration of the test environment
- Develop and perform validations on stress and volume testing results and automated functional testing results
- Develop testing schedules and monitor progress against the schedules
- Report testing progress and results to testing and technical management teams
- Support resolution of stress and volume testing defects
- At least 5 years of experience in building and maintaining automated testing infrastructure.
- Developing and updating stress and volume testing scenarios and business process in-scope to meet the data volumes
- Experience updating and maintaining stress and volume scripts for SAP ECC, BusinessObjects, GRC, Tableau and BW.
- Expertise in HP’s WinRunner, Unified Functional Testing (QuickTest Professional), and LoadRunner tools.
- Knowledge of and experience in test data creation and business process testing;
- Knowledge of and experience in testing automation and test scripts creation;
- Experience with deep knowledge of SAP specific stress and volume testing.
- Good communication skills, teamwork and ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Expertise in Compusearch’s federal acquisition software (PRISM) will be good to have
Amick Brown is always looking for highly skilled professionals to join our growing team. When considering candidates, we take into account your goals and interests as well as your skills, talents, and experience. We know it’s important to be able to advance in any position, which is why we work carefully with you to develop your career plans and then set you up to achieve your goals. We strongly believe that our success is due to the outstanding talent and dedication of our employees and consultants, and in return, we hope to give you the opportunity to experience a great career with us.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!