Cell Tester Job Description Sample
Machining Cell Operator I 8700 (Weekend Shift - Pm/84)
JOB SUMMARY: Typical tasks include, but are not limited to the following: • Set up and operate NC milling machines, vertical turret lathes or VTC's to perform routine production operations on a variety of similar weldments and assemblies. • Work from operation sheets, part travelers, BOROPS, and oral instruction to set up equipment for turning, facing, boring and chamfering operations involving a limited number of surfaces to be machined. • Verify conformance of finished work to specifications using precision measuring instruments. • Maintain Operator Certification to be able to accept/reject parts. • Maintain machines by performing required total preventive maintenance (TPM). • Work with engineers, quality assurance, programmers and other production personnel or others to resolve machining problems and assist in part process development. • May be assigned to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this job description in support of department objectives.
Small Cell Project Manager
- Orchestrating a virtual team of consultants, project managers, construction managers, engineers, and service delivery coordinators
- Lead all elements of turn-key deployment
- Closely manage internal staff and external consultants through the site acquisition process to successful lease signatures for each node
- Coordinate with OSP project managers to ensure fiber design and construction meets project budget and schedule
- Coordinate with internal resources and external consultants to ensure compliance with FCC and environmental regulations
- Coordinate with ISP construction manager for successful zoning, permitting, and construction of small cell and antenna installation and testing
- Validate and manage customer requirements and expectations
- Upon project kickoff, ensure and maintain alignment with the customer regarding schedule, technical requirements, build responsibilities, and handoffs
- Develop and manage the project schedule and budget
- Maintain and report on the project schedules and budgets over the life of the project through full project closeout
- Manage against the schedule and budget baselines to drive progress, identify and mitigate risks, and achieve measurable results
- Ensure all team members are in alignment with goals, are accountable for their results, and are effectively contributing to the team’s success
- Identify, track, follow-up, and resolve all issues and actions encountered
- Develop and implement project processes, reporting, and metrics that record progress, ensure quality, reinforce ownership and accountability, demonstrate trends, identify bottlenecks, and achieve results
- Adapt current reporting to the specific needs of the project or develop new reporting if required
- Demonstrated successful overall project management responsibility of large-scale network deployments, ideally related to OSP and/or wireless networks
- Proven ability to develop project schedules and budgets, maintain forecasts and report variances
- Process- and metrics-based management style
- Exceptional report development, implementation and analysis skills
- Ability to adapt existing reporting or develop new to match the unique and changing needs of each project while working within Our Client reporting standards
- Must be strong in Excel (formulas, macros, pivots), Access or similar
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Proven ability to manage a virtual team across various functional and geographic regions so as to drive engagement, maintain goal alignment, achieve results and make the project a rewarding experience for the team
- Must be able to provide direction to multiple functions to ensure project timelines and contractual commitments are met
- Experience with ISP construction (space/power/building riser) a plus
- Ability to act as a key customer point of contact. Includes preparing and leading customers through regular status updates, managing expectations and addressing customer-facing issues. Scope management extremely important to ensure projects' financial success
- Contract/construction management experience including RFP preparation, budgeting and control estimates, bid review and award, change order management, materials management and project closeout
- Basic understanding of OSP construction management is a plus
- Working knowledge of GIS-based tools such as MapInfo, ArcView or Google Earth or Third party conduit and fiber negotiation and purchase
- Familiarity with wireless deployments a plus including site acquisition and leasing, basic cell site layout and wireless site civil construction
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Machining Cell Operator I 8100 (2Nd Shift - Pm/84)
Typical tasks include, but are not limited to the following: • Set up and operate NC milling machines, vertical turret lathes or VTC's to perform routine production operations on a variety of similar weldments and assemblies. • Work from operation sheets, part travelers, BOROPS, and oral instruction to set up equipment for turning, facing, boring and chamfering operations involving a limited number of surfaces to be machined. • Verify conformance of finished work to specifications using precision measuring instruments. • Maintain Operator Certification to be able to accept/reject parts. • Maintain machines by performing required total preventive maintenance (TPM). • Work with engineers, quality assurance, programmers and other production personnel or others to resolve machining problems and assist in part process development. • May be assigned to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this job description in support of department objectives.
Senior/Scientist, Cell Product Development
Rubius Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company pioneering a new era of cellular medicines. Our proprietary RED PLATFORM™ was designed to genetically engineer and culture Red Cell Therapeutics™ that are selective, potent and ready to-use cellular therapies for the potential treatment of several diseases across multiple therapeutic areas. Our initial focus is to advance RCT™ product candidates for the treatment of rare diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases by leveraging three distinct therapeutic modalities — cellular shielding, potent cell-cell interaction and tolerance induction. We plan to file our first Investigational New Drug application (IND) for RTX-134 in phenylketonuria during the first quarter of 2019. We are planning to file additional INDs in rare diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases in 2019, 2020 and beyond.
The company, a 2017 “Fierce 15” award winner, was founded in 2013, is based in Cambridge, MA and is currently expanding across the all functions within the organization. Having completed our an initial public offering (Nasdaq: RUBY), we are well capitalized to execute our vision and strategy. For more information, please visit us at www.rubiustx.comor follow us on Twitter.
We are looking for a Senior Scientist/Scientist to join the Cell Product Development team to help establish and develop the production and purification process for our RCT™ platform. This position will focus on upstream processing and provide additional leadership in downstream processing of a cell therapy including centrifugation and filtration to facilitate cell separation. S/he will work directly with a team of scientists to optimize, scale-up, and characterize the novel cell therapy platform. S/he will be involved in experimental design, hands-on manipulation of ex vivo derived cells, and analysis of a variety of generated data sets. The ideal candidate will have industrial experience in biologics, gene therapy, and/or cell therapy.
- Design, develop and execute upstream optimization experiments
- Utilize scalable technologies including centrifugation, ultra/micro filtration and separation techniques to separate enucleated cells from nucleated cells
- Indirect/direct oversight of projects and people based on team needs and scope of work
- Document and communicate results in a timely manner
- Ability to manage various priorities in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Present and communicate study results at company meetings
- Ph.D., MS or equivalent in bioengineering, chemical engineering, biology, biochemistry or related field
- 2-10 years of relevant laboratory experience, in academic, pharmaceutical or biotechnology settings
- Strong industrial upstream processing knowledge with the capability to flex to oversee downstream processing required
- Industrial expertise with optimizing equipment at pilot and large scale manufacturing is desirable
- Experience with cell culture medium development, perfusion, centrifugation, depth filtration, TFF and hollow fibers desired
- Understanding of regulatory guidance including process and product-related impurity clearance required
- Motivated, curious, and comfortable working with highly technical projects and personnel
- Comfortable delivering against challenging commitments
- Confident, execution focused, team-oriented, with an ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
Wireless Project Manager - Small Cell - (Fl)
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with a strong telecom management background for wireless builds throughout the Southern Florida area.
Please contact us ASAP if you have experience managing major wireless telecommunication programs and are familiar with all aspects of wireless deployment including:
RF design, zoning and permitting, collocations, site acquisition, land use planning A&E design and OSP/construction management.
As the Project Manager, the individual will assume a lead role in the following:
· Accuracy and efficient completion of projects
· Client management and accountability to the client
· Fiscal responsibility for projects
· Quality control/quality assurance
· Management of technical staff and administrative staff
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for coordinating all Internal & External project aspects including project requirements and providing regular status updates to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to vendor engagement, performance monitoring and process compliance of deployment.
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services.
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports.
- Attends or leads status meetings.
- Establishes timelines, develops project strategies and manages client expectations for successful completion of projects
- Provides technical guidance as needed.
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project.
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff.
- Maintains profitability through fiscal control of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of project management experience in the wireless/Small Cell arena
- Strong Computer Skills- MS, Word, Excel
- Project Management
- Small Cell
- Distributed Antenna Systems- DAS (iDAS and oDAS)
- Telecommunications Networks
- Wireless / Cellular Network Deployment Experience
- Zoning and permitting, tower modifications, collocations, land use planning.
- Construction Management
- A&E, Site Acquisition.
- Asset Management
- Telco, OSP, Fiber, Power
- RF design.
Job Category: Manufacturing / Production / Operations
Location: Newnan, Georgia
Title: Cell Lead
Chromalloy is an integrated solutions provider for original equipment manufacturers, commercial airlines, militaries, oil and gas companies, and power companies, delivering innovative solutions to reduce manufacturing and operating expenses and extend the life of gas turbine engines. With locations in 11 countries, Chromalloy provides coatings, authorized repairs, castings and manufacturing overhauls, partnering with manufacturers and operators alike to provide the latest, most technologically advanced solutions.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a opening to join our organization.
Day to Day:
Chromalloy is a global supplier of advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and land-based applications and repairs. The company refurbishes and manufactures engine components, and designs and manufactures FAA-approved replacement parts for aircraft engines that are certified to meet or exceed the performance, reliability and durability specifications of original equipment manufacturer parts. In support of land-based vehicles, Chromalloy employs identical engineering disciplines used to produce its FAA-certified parts. Chromalloy serves commercial, military and industrial turbine engine operators worldwide.
It is the policy of Chromalloy to take affirmative action in affording equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN LAGRANGE, GA.
The Cell Leader, is a working lead, responsible for executing the day to day operations of the cell to ensure daily production goals are met. Cell lead will also be responsible for developing, with the Front-Line Leader, a tactical plan in alignment with the Front-Line Leaders vision to hit daily production goals an ensure short and long term operational success.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tactically executes the front-line leaders daily strategic delivery plan
Hourly follow-ups; drives op log adherence; responsible for inputting op logs daily
Actively fills production gaps to ensure daily execution
Cell level subject matter expert, Qualified Trainer is a prerequisite
Delivers on the job coaching, does not develop or deliver performance evaluations
Does not perform time adjustments, does not develop or deliver write ups or HR related documentation, will provide input and feedback to FLL
Actively drives safe work practices in accordance with plant safety rules
Leads first pass yield quality initiatives with team and maintains highest quality standards in the execution of all assigned work.
Leads, performs and ensures routine preventative maintenance on all machines and other routine labor work as required in accordance with production flow.
Actively leads 5s / CPEX activities including but not limited to: Daily 5s, Cross Training Matrix, continuous improvement .
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Must have HS Diploma or GED. Strong shop mathematics, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions required.
On the job experience of 3-5 years in the cell.
Chromalloy Qualified Trainer required
On the job experience of 5+ years in manufacturing environment.
FAA repairman certification a plus
Must be able to follow instructions, read and interpret blue prints.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position will require the employee to wear the following specific PPE that will be provided by the company: Steel toes shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses
What you will do:
What you need to succeed:
Chromalloy has big plans for the future, just like you. We recognize that it takes planning and hard work to get there. So we offer challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Chromalloy participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment, including harassment based on sexual orientation, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Ring Finishing Cell Technician
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Setup and operate a wide range of equipment in the Ring Finishing Cell according to company specifications, requirements (see chart below), and within limitations of accepted practice.
Basic duties are:
Setup on each machine is exacting and precise. Special emphasis must be placed on optimizing feeds and speeds/pressures on all standard and special products including those items with unusual characteristics and materials. Maintain end product specifications to tolerances within specified limits of setup standards.
Train personnel as required.
Create and update standard work procedures.
Care required in all operations to handle components to prevent surface damage.
Gauge knowledge should be sufficient to operate all gauges in area of responsibility.
Shall be capable of performing inspections in accordance with issued work instructions. In order to meet the intent of this job description, the technician must obtain certification as required.
Ability to make minor modifications to NC/CNC equipment programs, and personal computers to input data.
Perform various engraving operations including simple setups for engraving various metal bearing components with letters, numerals, and graduating marks using controlled scriber engraving machines following established procedures.
Perform various washing duties on metal bearing components in accordance with customer/company requirements following established procedures.
Perform routine tumble operations on all size and types of bearing components. Clean, deburr, burnish, break, and blend corners using appropriate machines, cleaning compounds and following established procedures
Keep manager informed of all machine, quality and quantity problems or audit setups as required.
Conduct or assist in problem solving events and meetings. Involvement in the development of new manufacturing techniques and equipment.
Maintain necessary records. Move material and parts as needed. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to the manager. Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations. Perform other related duties as required or directed.
Perform preventative maintenance tasks on equipment as required.
Perform and be involved in continuous improvement projects as required.
Skills learned to be determined by the area manager based upon need of the entire group and the need for flexibility of the group.
The top level RFC Technician will be subjected to a limited number of positions for each crew, determined by area manager.
Background and Experience:
High school diploma or GED required and over 3 years of experience or as determined by the hiring manager and human resources.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: Hanover
Job Segment: Technician, Maintenance, CNC, Technology, Manufacturing
Cell Lead-1St Shift
Cell lead must have a good working knowledge of product lines in which they lead. They will communicate issues as they arise as well as assisting to resolve them quickly. In addition, must ensure cell associates observe prescribed safety precautions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the following essential duties satisfactorily:
Cell lead must learn each role in various cells for coverage
Will train associates on procedure, manufacturing task and any knowledge needed in various cells
Troubleshoot any equipment problems and perform service and support on production equipment
Daily Management. The cell lead will ensure:
Daily management board is updated prior to daily meeting
Daily tasks (5S, Kanban audit, DMROs) are being completed
Work is prioritized correctly throughout each cell
Cell lead must learn each role in various cells for coverage
Standard Work. The cell lead will use standard work documents to best
Communicate lack or excess labor based on scheduled demand
Drive to standard processes & eliminate waste
The Cell Lead will also provide coverage for the Area Manager when necessary.
All of the above responsibilities include communication of issues as they arise as well as assisting to resolve them quickly. The cell lead will also receive additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by Area Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Kollmorgen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform this job:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Good written and verbal communication skills and basic knowledge of arithmetic, working knowledge of DocSys, formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, wiring diagrams, and adjustable measuring instruments; creation, maintenance and interpretation of reports, forms, records, and related.
Experience with Oracle
Ability to train others to plan, perform, and make decisions as to the sequence of setups, operations, and processes within the limitations of recognized or standard methods, for the product line(s) in which the associate leads.
Continuous mental and visual attention; usually diversified operations requiring constant alertness or activity.
Must be self-motivated, self-directed and have the ability to work well as a part of a team.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Red Cell Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support training innovation through the use of Red Cell processes to inform and affect organizational, policy, and training solutions throughout TECOM.
- Provide a Red Cell capability directly to the customer for the following TECOM tasks:
- Draft doctrinal publication on how Marines will learn in the years to come
- Transition the Training and Education continuum from an industrial age model to an information age model
- Conduct and organizational review of TECOM
- Review the Training and Readiness process
- Review and rewrite of the TECOM Strategy
- Ensure accurate focus in all formal schools
- Reinforce the Transformation
- Close the Lessons Learned Loop
- Codify and institutionalize Officer and SNCO Career length Professional Military Education
- Develop Entrance examinations for intermediate and top level resident courses
- Transition The Basic School to Education Command
- Examine resident Expeditionary Warfare School for all captains competing for Major
- Establish formal advanced Military Occupational Specialties for captains returning to operating forces
- Establishment of a Marine Corps Training and Exercise Network
- Continue efforts to reduce burdens (lighten the load) on commanders
- Develop a Program Planning Milestone Chart depicting the tasks identified above with projected time lines. The Program Planning Milestone Chart shall be provided in electronic form using MS Office applications to the customer as required by the contract.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate is a retired USMC Colonel with experience on top level staffs and at TECOM or TECOM organizations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of educational concepts such as adult learning and education and the Marine Corps training and education process including knowledge of the authoritative doctrine, orders, directives, and policies that govern Marine Corps training and education objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Marine Corps officer training and education and the lexicon used by the Marine Corps as it pertains to leadership and decision making.
- The ability to conduct research of training and educational strategies, processes, and technologies that could assist in the development of cognitive skills for all Marines.
- The ability to work efficiently in a military staff environment that requires coordination both internally and externally with TECOM.
- Experience with and ability to adhere to established command and staff procedures especially those involving staff coordination and chain of command.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A strategic thinker, familiar with “red cell” capability, and have demonstrated experience utilizing that concept in support of innovative solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills in support of rapidly changing scheduling and staffing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Required travel 0-5%
- Position expected to start o/a 24 September 2018
Construction Project Manager - (Small Cell / Fiber)
Responsibilities include the following;
- Construction Project management background on Fiber, OSP and/or Small Cell projects
- Project Planning and staff/vendor planning.
- Fiber/Small Cell permit applications
- Develop project plans, construction drawings, bidding, budgets and schedules
- Ensure construction vendors are adhering to schedule
- Manage relationships with municipalities, utilities, etc.
- Designs and Implements commercial and carrier fiber networks, infrastructure, backbone and lateral builds.
- Oversees procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
- Executes Bid Process, inclusive of budgetary requirements and the tracking
- Verify and update project documentation.
- Timely tracking of project progress and budget using a tracker.
- Timely update of budget requests, purchase orders, project close out and internal service orders.
- Minimum of 5+ years in the telecommunications industry with outside plant, fiber optics, telecommunication and project management experience.
- Familiarity with all types of outside plant construction and experience managing large capital projects.
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents.
- Develop project plans, construction drawings, bidding, budgets and schedules
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!