Cell Tuber Hand Job Description Sample
Cell Tower TOP Hand Tech III
Skills and responsibilities required:
- Climbing and working on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems radio equipment, etc. and performs tower maintenance under close supervision.
- Ability to build sites for AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T Mobile etc.
- The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment.
- The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
- Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
- Communicating orally and in writing.
- Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
- Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
- Act as a team lead and mentor to less experienced Tower Technicians.
- Must have the ability to traveling extensively within assigned region.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment.
- Must have OSHA 10, RF Awareness, First aid and CPR Certifications
- Possession of a valid driver license.
- Ability to be on Company Auto Insurance Policy
Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
Rig Up Hand / Yard Hand / Roustabout / Driver - Class A CDL
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time experienced Rig Up Hand / Roustabout / Driver with Class A CDL to work out of our yard in Oklahoma City, OK.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Class A CDL is required for this position. Previous oilfield experience preferred but not required. Full job description is located below.Rig-Up Hand / CDL Driver
A Rig-Up Hand / Shop Hand / Driver will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard. As a Driver, they are responsible for safely transporting equipment and/or crew to and from a job location, and works as a member of a crew that operates machines and maintains equipment. This includes assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of equipment.Primary Duties:
Compensation: $10.00 - $14.00/hour plus benefits (depending on experience...more for CDL) Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Telecommunications: Cell Tower Top Hands
Extensive over-time and travel is required for all positions on a regular basis (Per Diem included).
- Minimum 2 years of telecom tower climbing experience
- Comtrain certificate required; Tower Safety/Rescue
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of line and antenna system installation, replacement and maintenance i.e. coax, jumpers, TMA’s, connectors, weatherproofing, etc.
- Experience with antenna alignments using the SPAA tool, a plus
- Performing transmission line and antenna system installation
- Conducting repair and maintenance on lighting systems
- Replacing and performing maintenance on coax, jumpers, TMA’s, connectors, weatherproofing, etc.
- Performing antenna and path alignments
EEO Employer / Drug-Free workplace
- Per Diem when traveling overnight. Hotel paid by company.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Training and certifications
Due to the number of resumes we receive, we are unable to reply to all those whom apply.
1:1/1:2 Teacher Aide- Full Day Hand In Hand (Part-Time 30 Hours Per Week)
Are you seeking a career working with children where it's very family-friendly and that what you do matters to children and families? Are you seeking work-life balance?This is one of those careers where you can balance family life with your work at school in a very harmonious way. Not a lot of careers do that! Classification: Non-exempt, hourly Location: Roosevelt Children's Center Hours of Work: Monday through Friday- 7:45 a.m. -2:15 p.m.
To aide an individual child to adjust to the classroom environment as well as assisting the child to function adaptively through the daily classroom routine.
High school diploma/GED; some lifting may be required; and experience with behaviorally challenged preschoolers is desired. Must possess good communication skills and acceptable results of background and reference checks. Job Start/End Date: 02-Nov-2017 to 01-Jan-2018 (EST)
Department:* Roosevelt Childrens Center
Location:* Newark, NY, USA
Employment Type:* Part Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
Pay Rate:* 10.00
Top Hand Lead Climber
Summary: Primarily responsible for the maintenance and functional testing of wireless carrier sites.
Perform installation, repair and maintenance on communications towers, which will require the ability and willingness to climb to heights in excess of 300 feet. Involved with large scale deployments of new technologies that continue to modernize the cellular industry; maintain, expand, troubleshoot, and repair existing customer networks without causing unnecessary or unplanned outages. Occasional travel and overnight stays will be required.
1) Recent climbing experience on wireless cell towers, 3 years plus 2) Basic knowledge of cellular RF installation techniques (weatherproofing, connectors, ground kit application) 3) Physical ability, willingness, certification to climb towers in excess of 300 feet 4) ComTrain certification or equivalent a plus 5) Ability to lift objects up to 100 lbs. Required experience: 3 years recent cell tower climbing Clean driver's license
Metal Cell Operator 2Nd And Weekend Shifts
Metal Cell Operator 1st and 2nd Shift
Cross-train and become capable of performing multiple finishing and inspection salvage functions within a finishing cell team.
Tools and Equipment:
Various inspection and manufacturing tools such as burr guns, dial calipers, straightening tools, grinders, hand sanders, thread chase machine.
Metal castings, abrasives, some chemicals.
The following are the usual major job duties, but this job description does not preclude the performance of other duties as assigned by the supervisor:
Cell Goal: The ultimate goal of the cell is for all operators to be cross trained for all jobs within the cell. Cell operators will be given the opportunity and are expected to train for and earn Cell Operator “C” status
- Must follow all safety requirements of job as outlined on the job safety card
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Complete all paperwork associated with the job. Correctly maintain all forms and instruction sheets
- Maintain a clean and orderly working environment
- Inform your supervisor about problems that occur
- May be required to handle hazardous waste by collecting and transferring the waste into proper containers at satellite storage areas or storage areas and assuring that the containers are properly inspected, labeled, and closed as required. Must follow correct instruction for handling hazardous waste and report any deviations to supervisor immediately. Must attend yearly instruction in hazardous waste handling and review of current procedures if job duties could affect non-compliance.
Special Skills and/or Experience:
A fully and properly trained “D” classification of Cell Operator must be able to perform Hand Sand, Basic Part Mark, Visual Inspection, and Finishing/Salvage at a proficient level. The operator must also be cross training to meet the requirements of the “C” level classification. Vision requirement of 20/30 near correctable, with depth perception. High School diploma or equivalent.
Cell Phone/Lcd Technician
NOW HIRING LCD TECHNICIANS LONG TERM POSITIONS FOR A COMPANY IN GRAPEVINE!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>IF YOU FEEL THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU AND HAVE HE EXPERIENCE NEEDED APPLY TODAY!
An LCD Repair Tech is responsible for but not limited to perform testing(triage) at the initial stage, diagnostic(for defective components), repair and final test. In some cases there are up to 3 or more different types of repair functions required to complete repair for an LCD/LCM module. Multi-Function capabilities are required for this position. This individual must be able to work in a team environment as well as on their own with minimal supervision.
Principle Accountability and Duties
- Inspection/Screening for cosmetic and functional defect(s)
- Dismantle/Repair LCD/LCM module’s cosmetic and functional defect at component level if qualified
- Final Test repaired unit for functional issue and/or fixed
- Visual Check repaired unit for cosmetic issue and/or fixed
- Ability to inspect product thoroughly.
- Perform testing on intended products.
- Reporting product issue and findings.
- Do data input when required to store the information.
- Follow instructions and operational procedures.
- Meet and exceed KPI defined to meet the business and operational requirement.
- Must be multi-tasking and adaptable to work on different models concurrently.
- Organize test tooling and mock up.
- Keep and maintain tooling in good condition.
- Follow 5S standard.
- Check and keep record for ESD Audit daily.
- Utilize the company’s time to be efficient and productive. This is including the punctuality from break and personal matter.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Grad or equivalent a plus but not necessary
- 1+ years repairing LCD/LCM or similar product
- Intermediate computer knowledge (MS Office – Excel, Words, Outlook)
- Good hand eye coordination
- Fiber Optic E2E assembly is a plus (for LCM mobile device(s) repair which requires good to excellent mechanical skill set)
- Able to work in a FAB/Clean Room/Warehouse environment
- Able to stand 8 hours consistently and push, pull, twist and lift at a minimum 10 lbs container/boxes.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Knowledge using MS Excel to read instructions and track data.
Other Personal Skills Required
- Detail oriented.
- Attitude to achieve and deliver. Hard working.
- Customer Service focus and a team player.
- Reading Comprehension - Demonstrated ability to read, and follow written instructions and ideas.
- Shows determination to achieve excellent results.
- Good attendance and work OT when it is required
APPLY TODAY FOR A CALL BACK!
Administrative/Clerical, Assembly, Bindery/Printing, Customer Service/Call Center, Forklift Operating (Certified), Freight Handling, Food Processing, General Labor, Hospitality Help, Janitorial, Loading and Unloading, Manufacturing and Special Events.
Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Hand Therapist In Roseville, MN
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a Full Time Hand Therapist for our Roseville, MN location. Join a hand program committed to evidenced-influenced best practice, and practice at a clinic that has physician groups on site. NovaCare also is proud to offer a formal mentorship program for the CHT, with participation opportunities for either the mentor or the mentee role. Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Valid state driver’s license. ID: 62229 Street 2: 1835 W Country Rd, Ste 60 External Company URL: www.selectmedical.com
Pest Control Service Technician - Company Vehicle And Cell Allowance!
Pest Control Service Technician - FULL TIME
Axiom Eco-Pest Control is looking for individuals interested in starting a career in the pest control industry as a service technician. This is an entry-level, full time position. Competitive applicants should have strong customer service skills, be safety-oriented, and be able to pass licensing exam. This position offers growth opportunities for qualified hires with proven time-management ability and willingness to accept direction with a positive attitude.
Applicants should have clean driving record & be willing to consent to background check. Experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply!
Key Results Areas
- Pesticide application
- Customer service
- Time management
- 100% performance-based commission
- New employees can earn $40K or more in their first year
- Company service vehicle & company gas card
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Medical and dental insurance available
- High school diploma or GED; college degree is a plus
- Proven customer service experience
- Some Saturday work is expected with rotating schedule (no Sundays)
- Must be able to climb, ascending or descending ladders, stairs, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized.
- Must be able to balance, maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and walking, standing or crouching on narrow or slippery surfaces.
- Must be able to stoop, bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist, requiring full motion of the lower extremities and back muscles.
- Must be able to kneel, bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Must be able to crouching, bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Must be able to crawl, moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Must be able to reach, extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Must be able to stand for sustained periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, occasionally long periods of time, particularly around work site.
- Must be able to push, using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Must be able to pull, using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Must be able to lift, raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position, requiring substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Must be able to work primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in spraying/squeezing.
- Must be able to grasp, applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word, especially to convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers and customers accurately and quickly.
- Must be able to hear, perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Must be able to receive detailed information through oral communication, and discriminate sounds, especially in speech.
- Must be able to make repetitive motions, requiring substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Must be capable of medium work, exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles and/or mechanical equipment, as in a power sprayer.
- Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- Work is primarily outdoors and subject to environmental and weather conditions, such as cold, heat, rain, wind, humidity, etc.
- Work is frequently in close quarters, crawl spaces, small and/or enclosed rooms, hallways, and other areas that could cause claustrophobia.
* PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POSTING WITH YOUR RESUME ATTACHED
Job Type: Full-time
Finish Cell Operator-Cut Through Insert
Job Title: Finish Cell Operator-Cut Through Insert
(Auto & Hand Cut Through, Inserts, Spin Edge, Drilling & Edging)
Shift: 3rd 11:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
Accountability Objective: Proficiently perform all Level 2 Finish Cell functions.
- Must have manufacturing experience and be able to set up and operate machines.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Accurately record daily production information and maintain a safe and organized work area.
- Must be able to read and understand prints.
- Able to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Regularly lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work and stand for up to 12 hours per shift.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and work well with other employees.
Preference will be given to those with prior experience performing the following essential functions:
With minimal supervision must be able to:
- Read, understand and follow standard work procedures including Kanban signals, FIFO lanes and shop orders.
- Meet or exceed posted production hourly rates
- Set-up and adjust equipment to produce parts that meet specifications
- Visually inspect product for quality.
- Meet expected output rates for products processed
- Identify and make appropriate corrections to maintain expected level of quality
- Perform routine adjustments to equipment and attend to minor maintenance needs to maintain or improve established process cycle times
- Maintain clean, uncluttered workplace; perform TPM and 5S as scheduled.
- Work cooperatively to improve processes within the department.
- Report to Supervisor / Group Leader status of the area daily (safety issues, maintenance issues, etc)
- Cross train in other areas to maintain and/or increase skills and assist with training others as needed.
- Understand concept of production boards and how to maintain them.
- Abide by all of Irwin Tools safety standards.Climate: Moderately loud environment where you would be required to walk or stand for extended periods of time. Mandatory overtime is a possibility.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!