Cell Tuber Machine Job Description Sample
Brass Handle Cell Machine Operator - 3Rd Shift - Johnson City, TN (59748)
Dentsply Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions CompanyTM, Dentsply Sirona's products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry.
The Johnson City, TN locatoin is looking for someone to join our team as a Machine Operator in the Brass Handle Cell. This candidate would be working 3rd shift, Sunday through Thursday, 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we're looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
This job description covers the functions of the brass handle cell that includes Packing, Auto Pack and Auto Paint. This cell ensures that rotary instruments are assembled and packed according to the Device History Records. Ensures products are correctly labeled and packed properly. Paint bands and rings according to product specifications.
Auto Pack Operations includes:
Operates auto packs machine.
Groups packs as required and places in indicated storage boxes.
Completes paperwork as required.
Repairs machines as needed.
Labeling Operation includes:
Inspects instruments to ensure quality and correct labels.
Inspects paperwork for accurate specifications and documentation.
Auto Paint Operation includes:
Operates band and ring painting machines.
Places painted objects in oven as required.
Adjusts and cleans machines as needed.
Auto Assembly Operation includes:
Operates auto assembly machine.
Calibration Lines Paint Machines
Label Printing (Kiaro! And Zebra printers)
Ability to handle small, sharp pieces.
Ability to differentiate between various instruments.
Ability to use a magnet, microscope, scale, and X-Acto knife as well as use Allen wrenches for adjusting of machines.
Ability to operate paint machines and ovens.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Detailed oriented; safety awareness.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole number, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Basic computer skills - Detailed data entry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Usual manufacturing environment with:
Infrequent – Bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, speaking and hearing.
Moderate – walking
Frequent - standing, use of hands and fingers to handle and feel as well as manual dexterity/repetitive finger motion.
Frequent lifting of to 10 lbs; infrequent lifting of no more than 25 lbs.
Vision requirements include close and distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Works near moving mechanical parts.
Fumes or airborne particles. (cleaning fumes)
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include "Accommodation Request" in the subject.
CNC Machinist Level III - Horizontal Cell Lead
Who are we?
Terry’s Precision Products (TPP) is a mid-market growth-oriented contract manufacturer specializing in tight-tolerance, complex and often flight critical components and assemblies for the Aerospace, Avionics, Medical and Commercial industries. TTP is a member of the LOAR Group, which provides a wide range of expertise in manufacturing specialized products for the global aerospace market.
What are we looking for?
A level III CNC Machinist that can set-up and operate 4 and 5-axis Horizontal Mills to produce machined parts by programming edits, setting up and operating CNC machines, while also maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records and maintaining equipment and supplies.
‘Day in the life’:
- Set up and troubleshoot CNC machines
- Set up on mills by entering instructions; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and conditional switches; calculating requirements; and proving part programs
- Provide input for planning by studying work orders, blueprints, materials, specifications, reference planes and machine parameters
- Interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Perform high-tolerance machining using GD&T and in-process inspection
- Maintain specifications by observing drilling, grooving and cutting; taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes, adjusting and reprogramming controls, and adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Use micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision measuring equipment
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency
- Ability to define problems and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes related to the aerospace industry
- Blueprint reading/GD&T
- Ability to communicate information clearly and directly both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with CNC machining
Rack Cell Fabrication Operator Utility - 2Nd Shift
Job ID :
US - Ohio - Marietta
Maintains awareness of surrounding activities and chooses behaviors that support safety.
References Job Safety Analysis "JSA" graphics present on each machine to determine Personal Protective Equipment required for safe operation and risks that are present.
Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications using calipers, metal gauge, protractor, square, ruler, measuring tape, etc.
Verify production material details to guarantee production specifications are met by verifying stock number, confirming thickness, etc., and visually inspects/confirms metal characteristics.
Follows 5S guidelines by maintaining work area standards to accomplish safety and production goals.
Observes and finishes pieces by removing burrs, sharp edges, etc., in order to make work piece safe for internal and external customers.
Performs first-piece inspection to confirm tolerances, condition of materials, etc., to insure company/customer production specifications are present.
Attends team shift change meetings each day to review production board to communicate safety issues, team member status, etc.
Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled to reduce attrition and support quality standards and complete check-off of tasks completed.
Reads MSDS via computer when needed to maintain personal and environmental safely.
Understands laser technology and how it relates to on the job safety to prevent workers from disabling beam and creating a work place hazard.
Reads and converts numerical systems including decimals and fractions.
Analyses and implements details found in isometric drawings, work orders, etc., to set and confirm production standards/accuracy for each job.
Observes the production/fabrication process to insure that each step is completed properly to maintain quality standards.
Positions, aligns, fits, and welds together parts using hand tools and automated equipment to accomplish production goals.
Reads blueprints/layout drawings and other formats of information to retrieve data to identify process to be implemented.
Scans bar codes to track time/production, enters employee information, identifies and enters codes regarding activities.
Shear, punch, grinds/sands, and notches, work piece to cut, bend, and straighten metal.
Tends one or more automated machines to process metal work pieces to specification.
Maintains tooling by sharpening when necessary and replacing when needed.
Replace worn machine accessories, such as cutting tools, shear feet, guards, punches & dyes, welding tips, brushes & rollers, belts, knives, maintains fluid levels etc., when needed to maintain quality and production goals.
Fabricates and assembles structural metal products and metal parts according Operating Process Sheet "OPS" order, verbal instructions, blueprints/layouts, etc.
Handles small to large pieces of materials in a repetitive manner to accomplish production goals.
Positions materials varying in size in press working independently or with others.
Accesses computer to retrieve or enter production specifications.
Guides electrodes, or torch and filler rod, along horizontal and vertical weld line at specified speed and angle to melt and deposit metal from filler rod or electrode onto work piece.
Identifies and/or verifies that proper materials are utilized in the fabrication process by comparing stock with work order specification.
Welds product to achieve production goals with attention on quality and customer specifications to insure overall customer satisfaction.
Works closely with engineering department when implementing new designs and custom fabrication and submits Engineering Change Request when needed.
Sets up and operates machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as welders, spot welders, rolls, presses, notchers, etc.
Identifies and implements needed design, templates, fixtures etc., by working with others as needed.
Tack or spot welds to secure work pieces for other welders.
Works in teams to identify areas for improved efficiencies and applies teamwork skills to accomplish goals.
Attends training and participates in cross-training when asked to do so.
Lifts work piece manually or using hoist and secures work piece in fixture or loads automatic feeding device.
Starts machine, engages feed, and observes operation.
Troubleshoots work related problems by applying knowledge and experience and following company guidelines for resolving production issues.
Welds metal parts on production line, using previously set up gas- or arc-welding equipment.
Transports, stores, and replaces gases, tanks, etc., by identifying contents and understanding related safety issues.
Files, sands, or shapes sheared or welded parts, using hand tools and power tools.
Operates motorized equipment such as fork truck, crane, etc., during the retrieval and movement of materials utilizing guidelines set forth in the Job Safety Analysis.
Performs sandblasting to clean materials and maintains equipment with solvents.
Perform all job duties consistent with the Code of Ethics and the 4-I Values
Perform all job duties within ISO standards
Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives and support all PPI, Keys and Lean projects
Perform other duties and cross training as assigned
High School Diploma/GED or meeting WorkKeys entry assessment levels for position and 1 year equivalent experience.
One to three years experience in manufacturing, metal fabrication or industrial setting.
Previous experience with sheet metal, press brake operations or welding is preferred.
Ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds individually and occasionally lift greater than 75 pounds with assistance.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, kneel, reach, lift, sit, in a hectic, noisy environment in hot, cold conditions, with airborne dust/fumes present.
Ability to manually move machine controls using hand and foot guides to adjust machine for accuracy.
Ability to distinguish basic colors and shapes when running CNC punch press.
Computer Experience: Ability to maintain basic knowledge of SAP.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Senior Research Associate, Cell Product Development
The company, a 2017 “Fierce 15” award winner, was founded in 2013, is based in Cambridge, MA and is currently expanding across the all functions within the organization. Having completed our an initial public offering (Nasdaq: RUBY), we are well capitalized to execute our vision and strategy. For more information, please visit us at www.rubiustx.comor follow us on Twitter.
This is a Senior Research Associate in the Cell Product Development group, focused on upstream processing. S/he will work directly with a team of scientists to optimize, scale-up, and characterize the novel cell therapy platform. S/he will be involved in experimental design, hands-on manipulation of ex vivo derived cells, and analysis of a variety of generated data sets.
- Optimize and develop bioreactor operations to increase productivity of the cell therapy process
- Establish robust upstream processes through careful and targeted experimentation from cell thaw through harvest
- Perform upstream analysis to understand metabolism, cell characterization and process analysis using at-line instrumentation, flow cytometry, cell morphological analysis, and potency assays
- Document and communicate results in a timely manner
- Present and communicate study results at company meetings
- B.S. or MS. in Biology, Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering or other related fields with minimum of 2-year laboratory experience.
- Excellent bench skills with attention to details and high standards for data integrity and quality.
- Team-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly motivated with a clear sense of urgency and focus on providing transformational therapies to patients.
- Industrial expertise with cell culture medium optimization, bioreactor operations, and bioreactor supporting equipment is expected.
- Experience with early stage process development and late stage process characterization is desirable.
- Experience with high throughput screening techniques (such as shake flasks, ambr15, etc.) is desirable.
Research Associate, Cell Culture And Molecular Biology
Kintai Therapeutics integrates discoveries in metabolic pathways and cross-tissue signaling networks with proprietary chemistry to develop small molecule therapeutics for multiple areas including metabolic, inflammatory, and infectious diseases.
At Kintai, we are driven to discover and fully develop novel compounds that extend and improve the lives of individuals with a broad range of serious and potentially devastating diseases. Founded in 2017 by Flagship Pioneering, Kintai Therapeutics has rapidly build a deep pipeline of candidates across a range of therapeutic areas with the potential to move into the clinic rapidly. Flaghip Pioneering has created groundbreaking companies like Seres Therapeutics, Moderna, Agios Pharmaceuticals, Indigo Agriculture, and Evelo Biosciences.
As a member of Kintai Therapeutics’ Research and Development team, the Research Assistant, Cell Culture will enable Kintai Therapeutics’ pioneering work in microbiome pharmacology. Under the supervision of Scientists and Senior Scientists in the company, the candidate will provide support for Kintai Therapeutics’ Discovery and Development programs in the following areas: (1) isolation, characterization, and culture of high quality peripheral blood mononuclear cells, mammalian cell lines, and primary cells derived from various tissues/organs, (2) set up and maintenance of co-culture system, and (3) sample preparation for assays including Luminex Multiplex assays, ELISA, and flow cytometry. In addition, the candidate will collaborate with Kintai Therapeutics team members across departments (e.g. Chemistry, DMPK, and Computational Biology) to develop novel assays and reach Kintai Therapeutics’ milestones.
- Culturing and maintaining human primary cell systems, including PBMC isolation and characterization.
- Working with external vendors and CROs.
- Troubleshooting, solving difficult problems, and proposing solutions relating to cell culture and assays.
- Maintaining a detailed and organized lab notebook
- Laboratory maintenance: inventory, purchasing, reagent preparation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Cell Biology or related discipline with 3+ years of professional experience working in a laboratory environment, or MS degree in Biology, Immunology or related discipline.
- Experience with cell culture and cell-based assays (ELISA, primary cell culture, Luminex Multiple Assays, flow cytometry) is required
- Experience with complex co-culture systems.
- Ability to independently conduct laboratory experiments and evaluate and interpret data.
- Molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extractions, quantification, qPCR) experience preferred.
- Agility: Ability to work in a high energy organization with evolving goals and deliverables.
- Results Oriented: Self-motivated, curious, accomplishes goals with minimal oversight.
- Communication: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to work well with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Authenticity: Ability to voice their opinion and provide insight to the broader team, even when holding a minority or “out of the box” opinion. Ability to thrive with input from a cross-functional team while remaining the unquestioned expert in her/his area.
Small Cell Project Manager
- Orchestrating a virtual team of consultants, project managers, construction managers, engineers, and service delivery coordinators
- Lead all elements of turn-key deployment
- Closely manage internal staff and external consultants through the site acquisition process to successful lease signatures for each node
- Coordinate with OSP project managers to ensure fiber design and construction meets project budget and schedule
- Coordinate with internal resources and external consultants to ensure compliance with FCC and environmental regulations
- Coordinate with ISP construction manager for successful zoning, permitting, and construction of small cell and antenna installation and testing
- Validate and manage customer requirements and expectations
- Upon project kickoff, ensure and maintain alignment with the customer regarding schedule, technical requirements, build responsibilities, and handoffs
- Develop and manage the project schedule and budget
- Maintain and report on the project schedules and budgets over the life of the project through full project closeout
- Manage against the schedule and budget baselines to drive progress, identify and mitigate risks, and achieve measurable results
- Ensure all team members are in alignment with goals, are accountable for their results, and are effectively contributing to the team’s success
- Identify, track, follow-up, and resolve all issues and actions encountered
- Develop and implement project processes, reporting, and metrics that record progress, ensure quality, reinforce ownership and accountability, demonstrate trends, identify bottlenecks, and achieve results
- Adapt current reporting to the specific needs of the project or develop new reporting if required
- Demonstrated successful overall project management responsibility of large-scale network deployments, ideally related to OSP and/or wireless networks
- Proven ability to develop project schedules and budgets, maintain forecasts and report variances
- Process- and metrics-based management style
- Exceptional report development, implementation and analysis skills
- Ability to adapt existing reporting or develop new to match the unique and changing needs of each project while working within Our Client reporting standards
- Must be strong in Excel (formulas, macros, pivots), Access or similar
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Proven ability to manage a virtual team across various functional and geographic regions so as to drive engagement, maintain goal alignment, achieve results and make the project a rewarding experience for the team
- Must be able to provide direction to multiple functions to ensure project timelines and contractual commitments are met
- Experience with ISP construction (space/power/building riser) a plus
- Ability to act as a key customer point of contact. Includes preparing and leading customers through regular status updates, managing expectations and addressing customer-facing issues. Scope management extremely important to ensure projects' financial success
- Contract/construction management experience including RFP preparation, budgeting and control estimates, bid review and award, change order management, materials management and project closeout
- Basic understanding of OSP construction management is a plus
- Working knowledge of GIS-based tools such as MapInfo, ArcView or Google Earth or Third party conduit and fiber negotiation and purchase
- Familiarity with wireless deployments a plus including site acquisition and leasing, basic cell site layout and wireless site civil construction
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Research Associate, Cell Biology And Biochemistry
Founded in 2016, Foghorn Therapeutics discovers and develops novel drugs to treat cancer and other serious medical disorders. The company seeks to discover novel therapeutics that target chromatin remodeling complexes. Foghorn uses a proprietary platform based on revolutionary advances in mechanistic understanding of disease.
We currently seek a highly motivated, creative and collaborative researcher to join our team in a hands-on role to discover the next generation of innovative therapeutics towards unmet medical needs.
- Functional and mechanistic characterization of enzymes, substrates, multi-protein complexes, and protein-protein interactions.
- Design, development and troubleshooting of diverse biochemical and biophysical assays towards understanding mechanism and small-molecule modulation of cancer targets, including hit identification, validation and optimization
- Analysis, interpretation, documentation and presentation of data to the department and project teams
- Assessment of emerging technologies with an emphasis towards the adoption and implementation of new experimental techniques enabling drug discovery
- Contribution to group knowledge and expertise through collaboration and idea exchange with multidisciplinary teams
- BA/BS or MS degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biology or a related field with 2-6 years of relevant industry experience.
- A solid understanding of protein biochemistry and enzymology – experience with biochemical and biophysical assay development towards understanding protein targets, their interactions with binding partners and their modulation by small-molecules.
- Experience with fluorescence-based assay techniques (e.g. HTRF, FP, AlphaLISA/AlphaScreen, quench assays) and label-free technologies (e.g. ITC, DSF, SPR, MST) is desired
- High-throughput assay development experience is preferred.
- Experience with automated liquid handling instrumentation is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and present data in a clear manner
- An interest in contributing to medicinal chemistry drug discovery efforts to evaluate compound SAR and mode of action characterization
- Team player with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Construction Project Manager - (Small Cell / Fiber)
Responsibilities include the following;
- Construction Project management background on Fiber, OSP and/or Small Cell projects
- Project Planning and staff/vendor planning.
- Fiber/Small Cell permit applications
- Develop project plans, construction drawings, bidding, budgets and schedules
- Ensure construction vendors are adhering to schedule
- Manage relationships with municipalities, utilities, etc.
- Designs and Implements commercial and carrier fiber networks, infrastructure, backbone and lateral builds.
- Oversees procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects.
- Executes Bid Process, inclusive of budgetary requirements and the tracking
- Verify and update project documentation.
- Timely tracking of project progress and budget using a tracker.
- Timely update of budget requests, purchase orders, project close out and internal service orders.
- Minimum of 5+ years in the telecommunications industry with outside plant, fiber optics, telecommunication and project management experience.
- Familiarity with all types of outside plant construction and experience managing large capital projects.
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents.
- Develop project plans, construction drawings, bidding, budgets and schedules
Wireless Construction Manager - Small Cell (Irvine, Ca).
- Manage Construction; coordination of GC's, installers and construction activities.
- Manage DAS and small cell projects, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & Small Cells ISP and OSP Construction activities.
- Site and Bid Walks, Manage Construction milestones and report on project progress
- QA/QC - Inspect and ensure construction work quality and crew safety.
- Managing documenting and recording construction field changes.
- Complete punch walks and construction closeouts
- Minimum 3 years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Small Cell deployment experience
- GO95 GO128 ROW and JPA experience required
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing
Small Cell Construction Manager - Las Vegas
- Responsible for all aspects of construction on Client's projects including; on-site management, coordination of subcontractors, OEM installers and customer representatives.
- Represent Client as the expert on construction issues relating to DAS and small cell projects, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & Small Cells along with the associated inside & outside plant construction methods.
- Oversight will include activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready.
- Ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and Client.
- Ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Client's policies and procedures in support of Client's objectives.
- This position will perform the carrier SCIP packages, audit pre-construction nodes for A&E structural review requirements, evaluate carrier needs and node equipment installation needs to engineering and municipality requirements.
- Additionally, support Client contractors and internal and external customer and manage the OSP construction needs for JPA filing and preparing contractor SOW’s
- Minimum three (3) years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground)
- Experience supporting Small Cell Construction Project
- Experience working in the Las Vegas market (desired)
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing
- Knowledge of budget development and execution
- Knowledge of construction management process
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to direct and diagnose work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Customer service orientation with strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills - MS office and project management software knowledge
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!