Cement Loader Job Description Sample
Cement Operators Needed!!! BJ Services In Odessa, TX
BJ Services, one of the leading oil and gas companies in the United States are looking to hire experienced Cement Operators to join their team. Competitive pay, great benefits, rotational schedule and advancement opportunities.
CEMENT FIELD OPERATORS NEEDED!!
Must have 1 year of cement field operations experience.
• Work 15 Days on / 6 Days off
• Work 75+ Hours per week (cement)
• Depends on position and experience
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K and PTO
Available 1st of month after employment starts
Nexus Staffing Solutions is the hiring agent for BJ Services nationwide!
Theses are direct hire employment positions. No contract or temporary labor
• Cement Field Operators
• CDL-B or CDL-A (preferred)
• Clean MVR for past 5 Years
• Able to pass pre-employment drug test
• Undergo criminal background investigation
The Cement Mason completes on a daily basis the set up and pouring of concrete as determined by production schedules and the direction of supervisor. Performs various casting procedures to ensure a high-quality finished product. Responsible for performing finish on concrete surfaces. Each task needs to be completed in a safe manner. Jobs are commonly outdoors near construction and may be physically demanding.
¨ Assists with Material Preparation, Tools and Equipment
¨ Set up Forms
¨ Assists with Pouring Concrete
¨ Assists with Spreading Concrete
¨ Remove Excess Concrete and Clean Forms as Directed
¨ Finish Concrete
¨ Assist with Post Pour Inspection
¨ Clean Work Area to Rid of Excess Concrete Debris, etc.
¨ Performs Other Duties as Assigned
We build great buildings not by being big, but by thinking big. We build trust by treating our clients, employees and subcontractors like members of the Diede family. We expedite projects by having a positive, focused attitude. Our goal is to get the contract, get on site and get it done.
The many different services that we give are:
Feasibility pro forma analysis at the initial stages
Assistance with procuring financing
Professional property management after the construction is complete.
Bulk Cement Truck Driver
Ensure the safe and timely delivery of bulk cement to the proper work site. Works as a team member with site management and co-workers.
Driving a bulk haul truck to deliver bulk cement to ready mix plants. Loads and unloads cement.
Performs pre- and post-trip inspections. Maintains appearance of truck.
Monitors air pressure in tires. Performs minor truck maintenance and repairs.
Ensures that safety, compliance, environmental and DOT requirements are followed at all times. Keeps accurate DOT logs and load sheets.
High School Diploma Preferred.
Additional education / Certifications
Must possess a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
Must pass DOT drug screen and obtain and retain DOT physical card.
Professional experience (required)
Minimum of one year Class A driving experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
America's Job Exchange Source CodesAJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08State Specific Source CodeAJETR+ND
Skilled Labor For Cement Plant
We are looking for career-mind, motivated workers who aren't afraid to work long hours outdoors. This position is long-term and potentially temp-to-hire. You will be doing general clean up and basic maintenance at a cement plant with a high possibility for overtime.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for 10 hours
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable attendance
- Clean drug screen
- Pass background check
- Must have a high school diploma
- Health insurance
- Vision and Dental care
- 401k after 6 months
Fiber Cement Program & Tech Manager
- Provide project and technology platform leadership to launch differentiated raw material products tailored to the needs of fiber cement and specialty concrete industries.
- Leverage existing enterprise intellectual property (patents and trade secrets) and lead the development of additional intellectual property to establish strong product positions within targeted fiber cement and concrete markets.
- Collaborate with enterprise market/business development resources in developing strong value propositions for new product offerings into selected fiber cement and concrete market segments.
- Work with the enterprise sales organization in a technical sales/support role to introduce product offerings, develop customer relationships and close business.
- Support prospective customers in trialing of product prototypes, modifying prototypes to match customer requirements and finalization of product specifications.
- Support capital appropriation processes to make the business case for capital investment(s) needed to establish manufacturing capability for these products- function as liaison to business- and enterprise-level capital management teams. Support resulting capital projects through start-up and commercial ramp-up.
- Highly knowledgeable in fiber cement and concrete-related processes, technologies, raw materials, products and product recipes, applications and industry structure/competitors
- Highly knowledgeable in developing and protecting trade secrets through patents for a new product platform
- Highly skilled in leading teams and communicating across with all internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills; leads projects of high value, complexity and risk and functions as a facilitator, consultant and researcher
- Manages cost, schedule, project changes and performance factors
- Leads cross functional teams to define scope, objective and work details of projects
- Negotiates commitments for all needed resources and makes project team assignments
- Has capabilities that ensure implementation of improvements in technology and operations
- Latitude to pursue assignments within framework defined by client
- Contributes innovative thinking and creativity to problem solving in specialty area
- Prepares and presents proposals and reports or coordinates others’ reporting effort
- Understands the roles and relationships across company businesses and organizations
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with: coworkers, clients, organizations across the company, key business partners, external organizations.
- Travels to international customer locations to establish relationships and provide technical, market development and sales support.
- PhD, MS or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science (or other technical discipline) with broad knowledge of fiber cement industry processes, raw materials, products and product recipes, technologies, markets and industry participants. Ten or more years of experience in varying functional roles in the fiber cement industry.
- Proven capability to work safely in an industrial R&D or manufacturing environment. Highly focused on personal and team safety; proactive in ensuring that all work is conducted in a safe manner.
- A minimum of five years project management experience
- Recognizes opportunities beyond scope of original problem
- Selects technical approach using standard and nonstandard techniques to solve highly complex problems
- Effectively implements solutions
- Converts technical solutions into business solutions and ensures that business implementation of technology has a sound scientific and financial basis
- Track record of making sustained contributions that add significant value to the company, e.g., commercialized products, technology developments, research findings and/or inventions
- Communicates effectively in the primary unit, in the department, and with: operations clients, business clients, R&D, businesses, senior management, suppliers and customers
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Project management skills
- Decision Quality
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Teaming and team leadership skills
- Broad fiber cement industry experience and skill base
Ready Mix Cement Truck Driver - Modesto
We are a family owned company that's been in business for 49 years. Our Core Values are SAFETY, SERVICE & STEWARDSHIP. Our SAFETY record is one of the best in the industry! We are looking for dedicated, safety conscious Class A Drivers with a clean driving record.
- Class B driver's license with Tank Ensorsement
- Recent DMV printout
- No DUI'S in last 10 years
- Pass background check
- Pass pre-employment physical/drug screening check
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Hourly full-time position
- $50,000-75,000 annually
- Excellent Benefit Package, including medical, dental, vision and life.
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Newer equipment
- Mostly local
Click the apply button to send us an email and express interest in this position!
Full Time Experienced Cement Mason / Concrete Finisher
Looking for a full time experienced cement mason. Guaranteed 40 hour position with full benefits.
Experience with laser screed and rider trowel machines is recommended.
Our company hires only the best employees, master craftsmen and artisans with experience and certifications in the industry. 21st Century Concrete is affiliated with the American Concrete Institute and follows ACI standards and guidelines for all our projects. All 21st employees are ACI trained and certified.
We also use state of the art computer software to help us in scheduling, estimating and budgeting for each project we undertake. It is important to us to be accurate in our quotes and project timelines. Trust and integrity are high values at 21st Century Concrete.
Looking for experienced cement laborer that pays very close attention to detail but also has the ability to move quickly. A well-qualified candidate will also have knowledge in other home improvement trades such as drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, framing and/or finish carpentry. Must have transportation to, from, and between job sites during the workday. A team-player who doesn't mind working at the head or the tail position as needed. Position open is Monday through Friday 7a-3:30p, with occasional opportunities for overtime in the evening or on Saturdays to meet deadlines. Must have your own smaller hand tools.
We are a small, but growing, general contractor who specializes in residential remodeling and commercial tenant improvements. We currently do not offer insurance coverage, but anticipate adding this to our current benefits package within the next year or two. JLCCHIR, provides larger, power tools and ladders for use on the job. JLCCHIR issues safety equipment to each employee for use on the job. Uniform shirts are provided to cover the week, and annually re-issued. Paychecks are issued weekly and direct deposit is available.
After passing a rigorous 90-day new hire probationary (testing) period, our employees become eligible for 3-days (24-hours annually) of paid sick leave, per California Labor Laws. Additionally, we cover our employees 100% while on the job by our top rated workers' compensation insurer. Also, we provide lunch for employees at our monthly safety meetings. JLCCHIR employees work as a team and have a good time getting it done, but employee safety and team work is very important to us. Building codes are adhered to meticulously in our building procedures therefore experience and knowledge are required of each person on the team. Working together gets the job done fast, and done right!
Cement Mixer Truck Driver
We are a small family owned concrete plant, In search of CDL drivers to haul ready mixed concrete.
5 years in Concrete Construction required, including curb & gutter, flatwork, buildings and structures. Prevailing Wage.
We are a Southern California General Engineering Public Works Contractor that promotes the opportunity for learning and growth.
AA/Drug Free Workplace. Los Angeles Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!