Cement Mixer Job Description Sample
Cement Mixer Truck Driver
We are a small family owned concrete plant, In search of CDL drivers to haul ready mixed concrete.
Cement Mixer Driver
Qualifications: must have current Class A CDL and DOT medical card; mixer experience helpful; as long as applicant has driving experience employer willing to train. Duties: driving a cement mixer truck and other duties as required.
Wage: $14.00 per hour and depends on experience. Equal Opportunity Employer
Cement Mixer Cdl B Drivers
Rahns Trucking, Inc., a proud member of the H&K Group Family of Companies, is searching for Concrete Mixing Truck Drivers for their Coopersburg, PA location. CDL B license is required.
The employee drives trucks equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver concrete mix to job sites by performing the following duties: Drives truck under loading hopper to receive sand, gravel, cement, and water and starts mixer. Drives truck to location for unloading.
Moves levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete. Cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck. Sprays surfaces of truck with protective compound to prevent adhering of concrete.
Assembles cement chute. Will train the right applicant Excellent benefits offered!
Associated topics: cdl b, cdl b driver, cdl b driving, cdl b owner, cdl c driver, cdl c driving, cdl c owner, cdl c owner operator, choferes clase b, driving class c
CDL - Cement Mixer Truck Drivers
- Looking for CDL Drivers ASAP: NEED TO HAVE Experience with Cement Mixer Trucks AND Drive Standard transmission, please contact below if interested: - Se necesitan choferes con Licencia Comercial (CDL): Deben tener experiencia con Trocas de Trompo para Cemento Y Manejar transmision Standard, favor de contactarnos si estan interesados: Bilinguals preferred; preferencia que sea bilingue
Cement Mixer Driver
Cement Mixer Driver
Bedford, OH Temp-to-Hire
07 - 130285 lr
Pay commensurate with experience
This construction company is seeking a Cement Mixer Driver for an immediate opening. You will drive and operate cement mixers. You will work Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Qualified candidates must have a valid CDL-B license with air brakes endorsements, must have cement mixer experience, must have 4 points or less on license, and must be reliable and safety-conscious. Only candidates that can pass a background check, drug test and BMV check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to .
Cement Lining Operator
Kudzu Staffing is looking for 2 first shift Cement Lining Operators to join their growing team!
The Cement Mason completes on a daily basis the set up and pouring of concrete as determined by production schedules and the direction of supervisor. Performs various casting procedures to ensure a high-quality finished product. Responsible for performing finish on concrete surfaces. Each task needs to be completed in a safe manner. Jobs are commonly outdoors near construction and may be physically demanding.
¨ Assists with Material Preparation, Tools and Equipment
¨ Set up Forms
¨ Assists with Pouring Concrete
¨ Assists with Spreading Concrete
¨ Remove Excess Concrete and Clean Forms as Directed
¨ Finish Concrete
¨ Assist with Post Pour Inspection
¨ Clean Work Area to Rid of Excess Concrete Debris, etc.
¨ Performs Other Duties as Assigned
We build great buildings not by being big, but by thinking big. We build trust by treating our clients, employees and subcontractors like members of the Diede family. We expedite projects by having a positive, focused attitude. Our goal is to get the contract, get on site and get it done.
The many different services that we give are:
Feasibility pro forma analysis at the initial stages
Assistance with procuring financing
Professional property management after the construction is complete.
Cement Operators Needed!!! BJ Services In Odessa, TX
BJ Services, one of the leading oil and gas companies in the United States are looking to hire experienced Cement Operators to join their team. Competitive pay, great benefits, rotational schedule and advancement opportunities.
CEMENT FIELD OPERATORS NEEDED!!
Must have 1 year of cement field operations experience.
• Work 15 Days on / 6 Days off
• Work 75+ Hours per week (cement)
• Depends on position and experience
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K and PTO
Available 1st of month after employment starts
Nexus Staffing Solutions is the hiring agent for BJ Services nationwide!
Theses are direct hire employment positions. No contract or temporary labor
• Cement Field Operators
• CDL-B or CDL-A (preferred)
• Clean MVR for past 5 Years
• Able to pass pre-employment drug test
• Undergo criminal background investigation
Bulk Cement Truck Driver
Ensure the safe and timely delivery of bulk cement to the proper work site. Works as a team member with site management and co-workers.
Driving a bulk haul truck to deliver bulk cement to ready mix plants. Loads and unloads cement.
Performs pre- and post-trip inspections. Maintains appearance of truck.
Monitors air pressure in tires. Performs minor truck maintenance and repairs.
Ensures that safety, compliance, environmental and DOT requirements are followed at all times. Keeps accurate DOT logs and load sheets.
High School Diploma Preferred.
Additional education / Certifications
Must possess a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
Must pass DOT drug screen and obtain and retain DOT physical card.
Professional experience (required)
Minimum of one year Class A driving experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
America's Job Exchange Source CodesAJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08State Specific Source CodeAJETR+ND
Fiber Cement Program & Tech Manager
- Provide project and technology platform leadership to launch differentiated raw material products tailored to the needs of fiber cement and specialty concrete industries.
- Leverage existing enterprise intellectual property (patents and trade secrets) and lead the development of additional intellectual property to establish strong product positions within targeted fiber cement and concrete markets.
- Collaborate with enterprise market/business development resources in developing strong value propositions for new product offerings into selected fiber cement and concrete market segments.
- Work with the enterprise sales organization in a technical sales/support role to introduce product offerings, develop customer relationships and close business.
- Support prospective customers in trialing of product prototypes, modifying prototypes to match customer requirements and finalization of product specifications.
- Support capital appropriation processes to make the business case for capital investment(s) needed to establish manufacturing capability for these products- function as liaison to business- and enterprise-level capital management teams. Support resulting capital projects through start-up and commercial ramp-up.
- Highly knowledgeable in fiber cement and concrete-related processes, technologies, raw materials, products and product recipes, applications and industry structure/competitors
- Highly knowledgeable in developing and protecting trade secrets through patents for a new product platform
- Highly skilled in leading teams and communicating across with all internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills; leads projects of high value, complexity and risk and functions as a facilitator, consultant and researcher
- Manages cost, schedule, project changes and performance factors
- Leads cross functional teams to define scope, objective and work details of projects
- Negotiates commitments for all needed resources and makes project team assignments
- Has capabilities that ensure implementation of improvements in technology and operations
- Latitude to pursue assignments within framework defined by client
- Contributes innovative thinking and creativity to problem solving in specialty area
- Prepares and presents proposals and reports or coordinates others’ reporting effort
- Understands the roles and relationships across company businesses and organizations
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with: coworkers, clients, organizations across the company, key business partners, external organizations.
- Travels to international customer locations to establish relationships and provide technical, market development and sales support.
- PhD, MS or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science (or other technical discipline) with broad knowledge of fiber cement industry processes, raw materials, products and product recipes, technologies, markets and industry participants. Ten or more years of experience in varying functional roles in the fiber cement industry.
- Proven capability to work safely in an industrial R&D or manufacturing environment. Highly focused on personal and team safety; proactive in ensuring that all work is conducted in a safe manner.
- A minimum of five years project management experience
- Recognizes opportunities beyond scope of original problem
- Selects technical approach using standard and nonstandard techniques to solve highly complex problems
- Effectively implements solutions
- Converts technical solutions into business solutions and ensures that business implementation of technology has a sound scientific and financial basis
- Track record of making sustained contributions that add significant value to the company, e.g., commercialized products, technology developments, research findings and/or inventions
- Communicates effectively in the primary unit, in the department, and with: operations clients, business clients, R&D, businesses, senior management, suppliers and customers
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Project management skills
- Decision Quality
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Teaming and team leadership skills
- Broad fiber cement industry experience and skill base
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!