Cementer Hand Job Description Sample
Rig Up Hand / Yard Hand / Roustabout / Driver - Class A CDL
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time Rig Up Hand / Roustabout (Class A CDL preferred, but not required) to work out of our yard in Midland, TX.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Class A CDL is preferred, but not required for this position. Previous oilfield experience preferred but not required. Full job description is located below.Rig-Up Hand / CDL Driver
A Rig-Up Hand / Shop Hand / Driver will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard. As a Driver, they are responsible for safely transporting equipment and/or crew to and from a job location, and works as a member of a crew that operates machines and maintains equipment. This includes assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of equipment.Primary Duties:
Compensation: $13.00 - $23.00/hour plus benefits (depending on experience...more for CDL) Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
1:1/1:2 Teacher Aide- Full Day Hand In Hand (Part-Time 30 Hours Per Week)- Two Positions
To aide an individual child to adjust to the classroom environment as well as assisting the child to function adaptively through the daily classroom routine.
High school diploma/GED; some lifting may be required; and experience with behaviorally challenged preschoolers is desired. Must possess good communication skills and acceptable results of background and reference checks. Job Start/End Date: 02-Nov-2017 to 31-Jan-2018 (EST)
Department:* Roosevelt Childrens Center
Location:* Newark, NY, USA
Employment Type:* Part Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
Pay Rate:* 10.50
Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Hand Therapist In Roseville, MN
Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Valid state driver’s license. ID: 62229 Street 2: 1835 W Country Rd, Ste 60 External Company URL: www.selectmedical.com
Yard Hand / General Laborer
General Labor to include, but not limited to:
Forklift operations, Pressure Washing, Equipment cleaning, organizing, sweeping, sandblasting, painting, mowing, weed eating, etc..
40 - 80 hours per week
Occupational Or Physical Therapist With Hand Experience (OP Ortho)
Occupational or Physical Therapist with Hand Experience (Outpatient Ortho)
Santa Clara and Milpitas, CA
About the companies:
Santa Clara Sports Therapy and Calaveras PT are part of the Physical Rehabilitation Network (PRN – www.prnpt.com ). Santa Clara Sports Therapy and Calaveras PT provide general orthopedic physical therapy, extremity and spine physical therapy, hand therapy specialization, and sports rehabilitation to patients of all ages, ranging from the non-athlete or weekend warrior to the elite athlete. Our philosophy of early intervention through a hands-on approach is designed to return you to your full potential, as soon and as safely as possible.
About the Clinics/Job:
Where: Santa Clara Sports Therapy is an outpatient ortho/sports clinic located in Santa Clara, CA and Calaveras Physical Therapy is an outpatient ortho/sports clinic located in Milpitas, CA.
What: Work with us in our spacious private practice hand and sports clinic and some of the world’s most advanced rehabilitation technologies and treatments.
When: We would like to fill this position immediately.
Who: We are in need of a Full Time Occupational or Physical Therapist with Hand Therapy Experience for our busy out-patient clinics in Santa Clara and Milpitas (time will be split between the two clinics based on case load). We pride ourselves in excellent outcomes. We currently have a dynamic team of therapists and are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years clinical experience and hand therapy experience. For the right candidate the opportunity to direct and earn bonuses from the hand therapy department will be available as you grow the department.
Not a Certified Hand Specialist yet? We would like to help you get there.
Please only apply if you are a registered Occupational or Physical Therapist with Hand Experience and are comfortable without having a mentor. You will be the only Hand Therapist on staff. Avoid becoming just a number within a massive hospital system, come join our private practice where you are part of a personal, motivated team.
Benefits: Well compensated (salary dependent on experience) and incentive pay for those who go above and beyond. We have medical, dental, and vision insurances, 401K, continuing education opportunities, paid time off, holiday pay and flex spending.
If you enjoy the thought of working in a private practice with esteemed colleagues for an organization that has been providing high quality care for a long time, then we invite you to apply. We will review and consider all applications that meet the criteria required above. Please do not apply without the proper experience and licensing.
Ranch Hand - (Animal Care)
Must be dependable, honest and hardworking; have knowledge of cattle, horses & dogs; ability to ride; have own reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Working ranch truck will be provided, along with housing.
Observe general condition of livestock and apply the appropriate care, feeding/ watering and maintenance of animals: cattle, horses & dogs.
Examine animals to detect illness/injury/disease.
Apply or administer medications/vaccines.
Operating and maintaining farm equipment.
General pasture maintenance: mowing and repairing and building fence.
Ram Jack is hiring responsible, hard-working crew hands to assist in the installation of foundation repair solutions for both residential and commercial jobs. Ram Jack has been in business for over 48 years and has a sterling reputation within the industry. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and must pass a drug test.
$22 per hour to start for the first 90-day probation period. Increase in pay/bonus after that, depending on performance.
Two (2) years in the foundation/construction field is preferable. Will consider hands-on experience in other related fields.
- Use of manual and motorized equipment for digging pilot holes for installing piles on both residential and commercial jobs
- Must be able to travel for out-of-town jobs frequently
- Drive work truck
- Loading and unloading trucks (equipment, hoses, steel piles, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate effectively. Bilingual is preferred but not necessary.
- Reliable transportation to get to the office/shop every day
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds
- Opportunity for advancement to Crew Chief for the right candidate
- Only reliable applicants need apply
We are leaders in the industry and are ready to put our refined foundation solutions to work for your property. Our Ram Jack West team in Oregon works on commercial, residential, and industrial foundation repairs.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Mill Hand to work in our location in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
- Compensation based on experience and open to negotiation
- Air-conditioned plant
- Growing company/ Room for growth
Job responsibilities are as follows:
· Manufacture gauge details from prints using prototrak mill
· Performs quality checks on finished details
· Maintain clean work environment
· Read complex detailed assembly drawings and understand function
· Basic machine maintenance
· Performs all other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will possess:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum of five years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Excellent communicator
· High levels of basic manufacturing processes, prioritization, and communication and is extremely detail oriented
· Must have necessary machinist tools required to perform job
· Solid understanding and use of precision/non-precision instruments
· Must possess strong basic math skills
Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapist
Looking to fill an Occupation Therapist Hand Therapist position at Glendale Memorial Hospital. It is a part time position. All candidates must be licensed to work in the state of California, pass a background check, and meet all medical requirements.
A&W Water - Yard Hand
We are currently seeking a Yard Hands to join our team.
UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE SUPERVISOR THE YARD HAND WILL MAINTAIN THE WORKABILITY AND EFFICIENCY OF THE YARD FROM GENERAL HOUSEKEEPING TO LIGHT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS. THEY'LL ALSO BE INVOLVED IN DESIGNATED PROJECTS IN THE YARD.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (essential functions of the job) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- ADHERES TO COMPANY POLICIES AND WORK REQUIREMENTS.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR UPKEEP AND MAINTENANCE OF THE YARD.
- STRAIGHTENS AND STORES ITEMS AS NEEDED.
- OPERATES VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, POWER TOOLS AND OTHER EQUIPMENT TO COMPLETE TASKS.
- ASSISTS SUPERVISORS AND DRIVERS WITH PROJECTS THAT MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL MANPOWER, I.E., THREADING PIPE, TIGHTENING BOLTS OR TOUCHING UP PAINT.
- ASSISTS SUPERVISORS; MECHANICS AND DRIVERS WITH BASIC FUNCTIONS.
- OPERATES POWER WASHERS AND LAWN EQUIPMENT TO MAINTAIN YARD DUTIES.
- PERFORMS BASIC MAINTENANCE OF VARIOUS TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT.
- DRIVES TRUCK PARTS OUT TO DRIVERS IN THE AREA.
- MAY BE REQUIRED TO OPERATE A FORKLIFT
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK OVERTIME.
- DEPENDABLE ATTENDANCE, NO UNAUTHORIZED ABSENCES.
- FOLLOW SAFE WORK AND GOOD HOUSEKEEPING PRACTICES
- ATTEND ALL REQUIRED SAFETY MEETINGS.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES VARIOUS TYPES AND LEVELS OF JOB RELATED TRAINING WITH COMPLIANCE TO COMPANY SAFE OPERATING PROCEDURES AND OTHER SPECIALIZED TRAINING AS REQUIRED.
- OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED BY SUPERVISOR.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- PHYSICAL ABILITY TO PERFORM HEAVY MANUAL LABOR.
- ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK ENGLISH TO THE EXTENT THAT S/HE IS ABLE TO UNDERSTAND AS WELL AS ABLE TO GIVE VERBAL AND WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS; AND THE ABILITY TO PERFORM SIMPLE MATH SKILLS USING WHOLE NUMBERS, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS (ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, DIVISION, MULTIPLICATION AND SIMPLE CALCULATIONS).
- BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE OIL FIELD AND RELATED EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION PREFERRED.
- ABILITY TO WORK AND COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY WITH ALL LEVELS OF CO-WORKERS
- MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- PASSING THE COMPANY'S DRUG/ALCOHOL SCREEN
- ABILITY TO MEET REQUIRED DRIVING CRITERIA IN ORDER TO BE ON INSURANCE APPROVED DRIVERS LIST
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Standing and Walking. Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
- Work Conditions ? exposure to. Hot temperatures, cold temperatures, sudden change in temperature, driving, whole body vibration.
- Other Job Demands. Walking across sloped surfaces, twisting at waist, neck flexion/extension, head/neck rotation
- The heaviest weight lifted while sitting or standing in one place weighs: Up to 80 lbs.
To be considered for this position, please select the link ?Apply for the job online?.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!