Cementer Machine Job Description Sample
Machine Mechanic - 2Nd & 3Rd Shift - Transonic Wind Tunnel
|Calspan’s Subsonic, Transonic Wind Tunnel, is the only independently owned and operated wind tunnel in the United States. Our staff is known for its flexibility and responsiveness to our customer’s needs. Customers appreciate this approach, as it enables them in real time, to refine test programs. The Machine Mechanic will support the Transonic Wind Tunnel, located in Buffalo, New York.|
2nd Shift- 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM (5 days per week)
3rd Shift- 9:30 PM - 8:00 AM (4 days per week)
Due to the security requirements for this position, US Citizenship is required
Description for Machine Mechanic:
- Rig, move, install, repair, and retime a wide variety of machines, pumps, valves, compressors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, etc.
- Clean and lubricate machinery, perform basic diagnostic tests, checking performance and test damaged machine parts to determine whether major repairs are necessary. Plan, layout, work from and study fairly complicated drawings and/or sketches.
- Prepare cement foundations, rig and position machines or equipment. Modify and set-up equipment for calibration testing.
- Analyze failures and remedy troubles quickly to prevent lost time. Detect problems and correct them. Maintain preventative maintenance logs.
- Perform a variety of construction and repair work, weld broken parts and fixtures. Disassemble equipment to repair or replace the necessary parts.
- Following standard safety procedures to prevent injury to self and others. Responsible for tools, machines, equipment, etc. used while performing work.
- High school graduate or equivalent (preferable from a vocational/technical school)
- 3-5 years of formal trades training
- Use hand and power tools as appropriate and repair small tools
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments, such as rule, square, micrometer, level, speed indicator, etc.
- Shop mechanics and operation of machine tools
- Electronic and computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude, read blueprints
Technical Machine Operator
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. Royal is growing and we are looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference!
We offer great benefits including:
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, understand, and follow operator instructions
- Basic troubleshooting responsibilities
- Through training…
- Performing setup work on injection molding machines. This includes cleaning of molding machines and associated equipment, fine-tuning and adjustment of machines according to part being produced and color changes.
- Setting up auxiliary equipment during changeovers. This includes air tools, date stamps, conveyors, etc.
- Cleaning hoppers and grinder, purging old material
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Pay Rate: $22/Hour
Schedule: 3rd shift
Standard Background Check
Targeted Start: ASAP
Production Technician – Level C is responsible to help support the operational effectiveness of Fiber Production. S/he will operate production equipment, maintain tooling and equipment, transfer consumable materials from inventory to production, and support in special projects as required. The Level C Technician will work directly with the Team Leader to ensure operational goals and objectives are either met or exceeded.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate 3D printers
- Operate plastic extruder
- Install tooling and initiate fiber production when a line needs to be started.
- Enter process information into production computer.
- Alter consumable materials.
- Monitor operational equipment.
- 3 years experience with heavy machinery
- Can work on your feet and multi-task through different projects and assignments
- Good vision
- Can lift 50+ lbs 2-3 times per shift
- Strong attention to detail
- Parameter recording and data recording experience
- Comfortable wearing PPE and working around heated surfaces
- USMC MOS 63XX, 64XX,06XX,2871
- All Electronics Technician Navy Enlisted Classifications
- Army MOS 94F 15N
- Air Force 2A5X3
- Technical skills: ability to set up test equipment as defined by a documented Test Procedure.
Please send your resume in a Word or PDF format for immediate consideration.
Software Engineer Co-Op, Machine Learning - Spring Semester
Candidate is expected to work 40 hours a week for Spring semester.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the following:
- End-to-end pipeline for annotation, training and deployment of machine learning algorithms
- Services and dashboards for training progress and validation metrics
- Crowdsourcing pipelines for collecting internal and external annotations
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, deployment and updating of data-driven models and analytical solutions for machine learning (ML) applications
- Work with product owners and customers on understanding their learning applications, assisting with integration and providing ML expertise
- Produce high quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 0-2 years of machine learning experience
- Previous software development experience
- Experience in the following areas:
- Computer vision and machine learning
- Image processing
- Creating clean C++ code
- Object-oriented design
- Rapid development and prototyping in Python
- GPU compute
- Familiarity with at least one of the following, or similar platforms:
- MXNet, Caffe, TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Dlib, scikit-learn
Machine Operator-Food Manufacturing
- Responsible for proper safe operations of the packaging equipment, as well as GMP requirements.
- Responsible for running the packaging lines as per Production Supervisor instructions.
- Provides leadership to general labor crew by giving direction and feedback in order to hit daily production schedules and goals.
- Responsible for flavor changes.
- Perform the necessary machine settings, change tools including Hoppers, Augers, Can Twisters.
- Adjust label sizes and fill weights for different containers.
- Load rolls of film on machines.
- Per shift, maintain equipment clean, weigh charts every half hour and record keeping as needed.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State labor laws.
- Comply with HACCP and GMP protocols for Production.
- Perform QC protocols as required by supervisor.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements as trained.
- Team member must ensure efficiency, operational conformance, product quality and continuous improvement.
- Follow GMPs, SOPs and safety rules in order to maintain a safe, quality conscience work environment at all times.
- Notify the Supervisor of any packaging deficiencies and any food safety violations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year recent food manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Good mathematical aptitude, with ability to add, multiply, subtract, and divide.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly.
- Available to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to lift, stand, and stoop for long periods of time.
- Team player, action oriented and problem solving abilities.
Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning
- Mid to Senior level developer who has worked in full stack web development. 3+ years building commercial maintainable web applications.
- Experience with middle tier server application development, using one or more high-level languages, like Java, PHP, Python, Ruby.
- Experience with relational database design and SQL.
- Demonstrable capability of learning new technologies quickly, for example, new programming languages or new web frameworks.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where change and adjust are the norm.
- We pay 100% of the cost of both your medical and dental premiums directly to the insurance companies
- Establish an HSA to cover any out-of-pocket expenses you may incur that are not covered by the insurance
- Employee parking/MBTA costs
- Host lots of fun all-company events
- Fully stocked kitchen
CNC Machine Operator - Full Time - 1:00Pm To 9:00Pm
Zaniboni Lighting’s Mission is to inspire with world with beautiful lighting. Our vision of a brighter world begins with our beautifully designed lighting.
We believe that each one of us can make a difference, and that the passion and pride we put into our work every day brings about an infectious vibe of fun and excitement.
We are seeking like-minded individuals that want to contribute to our culture of confident, respectful and team spirited people geared towards expansion.
To operate one of our cutting-edge computer controlled machinery, including the latest CNC milling machines and CNC turning lathes that convert, through Cad/Cam interface, our engineer’s 3D drawings into the many components our products are made out of.
We have 2-Axis, 3-Axis and 4-Axis CNC Mill and Lathe machines, making simple pieces out of Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Maintain high productivity while producing quality parts.
- Responsible for in process inspection (utilizing calipers, micrometers)
- Must be able to work off of blueprints
- Use shop math in checking parts.
- Perform basic maintenance to the machines (clean and maintain, no mechanical repairs)
- Maintain the machine within the scope of its ability.
- Maintain all paperwork associated with producing the part and maintaining company records.
- Machine knowledge equivalent to one to two years of experience on CNC machines
- Apprenticeship or trade school required
- Working knowledge of shop math (Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry).
- Must know how to use calipers and micrometers
- Required Lifting: 30 Pounds; Lifting Frequency: Daily
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time (2-4 hours continuous)
We are a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 10 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening and partake on a quarterly random screen.
Hours, compensation and benefits:
Monday through Friday 1:00 PM to 9:00PM with two paid 15-minute breaks and a full un-paid lunch hour.
Salary for this positions is $14.00 per hour based on experience.
After a successful 90-day performance review and probationary period, employees become eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off that increase with longevity.
Paper Machine Manager
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture a team based organization committed to employee participation and team work.
- Demonstrated ability to help lead the effort to develop a reliability culture where a clear partnership exits between Engineering, Operations, and Maintenance.
- Skilled in Planning and Scheduling.
- Must have strong leadership skills focused on accountability and results and proven track record of improving employee engagement.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Machine Operator-Food Manufacturing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!