Cementer Machine Joiner Job Description Sample
Hutco Branch: Moss Point, MS
Rate of Pay: $22.00 per hour
Description: A Marine Joiner must has the knowledge of installing interior of ship, including joiner bulkhead panels, tracks for panels, ceilings, galley equipment, bunks, lockers, tables and any ship furnishings. Must be able to cut with saws, drill and grind, tack welding with stick and flux core required. Must be able to read blue prints, have full knowledge of ship terminology and math skills a must.
· Minimum 5 years craft experience
· Basic reading and writing skills along with basic math.
· Must be able to read a tape measure (standard and metric)
· Must have knowledge of basic blue prints with little or no supervision
· Must pass drug test and E-Verify
· Must be able to work all shifts including weekend shifts
Benefits: A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
· Short Term Disability Benefits
· Term Life Benefits
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the MOSS POINT BRANCH:
6043 Hwy 63, Suite 2
Moss Point, MS 39562
Contact: Nolan Motichek – email@example.com
Dawn Gallardo - firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you need to find a job or build a crew, rely on Hutco to customize a work solution for you.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Machine Learning, Big Data An
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning, Big Data An Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning, Big Data An
Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Java, Python, NLP Based in San Mateo(right near the closest train stop in a brand new office), we are a privately held, established three year Big Data Analytics start-up using a data-as -a-service to dominate the space. Through the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, we predict what the business user wants to visualize and then connects the data to the BI tools for fast and accurate results. It should come as no surprise that some of the most reputable company's out there like Nike, Disney and Boston Biomedical(to name a few) use our tool of choice. With the combination of funding we have closed recently along with our rapidly growing customer base, we are looking to hire talented Machine Learning enthusiasts who love data to support our aggressive growth plans that we have ahead. If you are a Machine Learning Engineer with 3+ years of experience working with Java or Python, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Disruptive and innovative are just a few words to describe us 2. We already have over 75 employee's and have been around for less than three years 3. Competitive Base + Equity + Health Benefits and unlimited PTO 4. We have fun and are deeply passionate about what we do and what we are trying to accomplish 5. The chance to join a funded, yet established start-up in an exciting space as our first Machine Learning Engineer
What You Need for this Position Although we hire for the person, and not the skill set, qualified candidates should be well versed in a majority of the following area's:
MS Degree Required(Ph.D strong plus)
Python / Java / Scala
Machine Learning Techniques and libraries; TensorFlow, MXNET, Keras to name a few
Natural Language Processing(NLP) / Recurrent Neural Network(RNN) A few other traits we look for in our employee's: - Data and analytics guru
Passionate about open source development and machine learning
Ability to work on a small team with the chance to move into leadership role down the road
You excel in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple tasks at once We are looking to interview and hire as soon as we find the right fit. If you are interested in hearing more prior to jumping on the phone with the HM, please send over an updated resume to my email today -- email@example.com Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning, Big Data An* CA-San MateoBS3-1420725
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Machine Tool Sales Engineer (Cnc Machine Tools)
Machine Tool Sales Engineer
Stone Machinery, Minnesota location
We are a leading distributor of CNC machine tools in the upper Midwest and are looking for a Sales Engineer in Minnesota. The primary objective of a Stone Machinery Sales Engineer is to proactively increase Machine Tool sales for our company through both quality customer service and new customer outreach. Daily activities will include calling customers by phone (prospecting), conducting face to face meetings (sales calls), assessing customers’ needs and requirements, preparing quotations and proposals and closing sales. As a Sales Engineer, you will be visiting sites that include industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, R&D facilities, technical schools, facilities of all sizes small to large.
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the field of Industrial or Machine Tool Sales or related industry is preferred. Candidates must have the ability to read and communicate in English, have basic math skills and some experience reading manufacturing part prints. In addition candidates must have a wide mix of skills from the following list:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- The drive and desire to be Number One
- Valid driver’s license
- Sales forecasting and planning
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Basic understanding of generalized manufacturing
- Unquestionable customer empathy
Candidates would have experience in CNC Machine Tools, Cutting Tools, or other Industrial Capital equipment support.
Machine Operator, 24 Machine Operators Needed NOW
Machine Operator, 24 Machine Operators needed NOW – Foam insulation manufacturer seeks 24 Machine Operators to work at their facility in Chino, CA. You will be running machines, adjusting the size of the cut for each product, packing finished products, and loading boxes onto trucks for shipment.
These are full-time, potential temp-to-hire positions where you will earn $13 an hour based on your experience, plus overtime at up to $19.50 an hour. You will work the 2nd shift from 2:30pm to 11pm. Upon direct hire, you will be eligible for a company benefits package.
To be considered for these machine operator positions, you must:
- At least 2 years prior machine operating experience.
- Be able to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
If you want a career opportunity with a company that promotes from within, then please send you resume or work history and contact information.
OR, APPLY IN PERSON
Monday – Friday, 9 AM – NOON or 1 PM – 4 PM
At: Chartwell Staffing Solutions
402 S. Milliken Ave, Ontario, CA 91761
(Next to the JR Deli)
Or, to schedule an interview, call:
Or send your resume OR work history and contact information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Automatic Strapping Machine - Packaging Machine Technician
We are seeking a regional machine technician to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of two types of equipment out in the field at customer sites (primarily cotton gins) in Texas, around the Lubbock area. One machine is automatic strapping machines which utilize plastic strapping (PET) to hold compressed bales of fibers and the other is automatic packaging machines to wrap bales and close. Position will require some travel and overnight stays around this region. Position is full-time but workload and travel are highly seasonal (Aug. - Dec.)
- Experience or a strong background in maintenance of this general type of machinery, PLC programming and/or industrial repair and parts replacement.
- A good knowledge of electronics and automated machine systems is a plus.
We offer the right candidate training and a competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Machine Operator - Packaging Machine - Req. ID 13021
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
To be considered, please apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Automated Close-Out System, maintaining quality, and production objectives. Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed. Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality issues, correcting, and stabilizing performance as issues occur.
- Basic computer and mechanical skills essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Production priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality.- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass our employment drug and background screens
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Day or Night Shift)
- Must be able to stand during 12 hour shift.
14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
Paid 30 minute lunch and two paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
To be considered, apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
Machine Operator, Machine Attendant, Warehouse
Savvy Staffing Solutions in Webster is seeking Machine Operators for 1st shift and 2nd shift. Several TEMP TO HIRE positions currently open.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Machine Operation, Warehouse, Manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Perform complete set up and operation of multiple mechanical or hydraulic brakes, presses, shears to fabricate components for product assemblies to meet customer demands.
- Maintain necessary records for all operations.
- Monitor equipment conditions and perform basic preventative maintenance.
- Checks completed parts to ensure compliance with quality standards and makes necessary adjustments when required in order to meet quality goals.
- Assist team in achieving plant and department goals.
- Assist with on-the-job training and continuous improvement
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift/move 55 to 65 pounds.
- Working knowledge of the mechanical and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of basic shop math
- Ability to use measuring tape and hand tools
- Ability to use good judgment and problem solving skills to make informed decisions
- Must be able to communicate effectively across all levels.
If interested in this job opportunity please stop by our office to fill out an application in person. please bring two forms of identification to apply, sample: Picture ID and Social Security Card (originals no copies).
We are located at:
106 Main Street
Webster, MA, 01570
Or call with any questions 508-461-5551
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
(Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties):
Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools
Moving chip bins from area to another
Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!