Cementer Machine Joiner Job Description Sample
Marine Joiner / Marine Carpenter
Position: Marine Joiner
Hutco Branch: Houma, La.
Rate Of Pay: $22.00 per hour / $33.00 overtime
Per diem rate available for non-locals
Currently seeking a 1st Class Marine Joiner to work in Houma, La. Joiners applying for this position must have at least 5 years of experience. To be considered for this Joiner opportunity, you must have knowledge of equipment, work processes, and techniques used for this role including the ability to fabricate, assemble, and install wooden furnishings in ships or boats using various machines and hand / power tools and follow generally observed safety practices.
- Must pass drug test and E-Verify.
- Personal Protective Equipment:
Hard Hat, Steel Toe Safety Boots, Safety Glasses, Gloves
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Employee will be required to follow all company policies and report any accidents or unsafe conditions encountered.
- Read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, and templates.
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of Carpenter:
o Table saw, planer, joiner, saver saw, skill saw, drill motors, staple gun, stud driver, caulking gun, chisels, hammer, and handsaw.
- Load and unload lumber / plywood for transport and storage.
- Construct scaffolding, walls, overhead paneling and build bunks, locker, galley counters, vanity heads, doors, trimming, consoles for electronic equipment, sashes, molding, etc.
- Manipulate and transport loads up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet approximately 1 to 6 times during each 8 hour shift.
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces and uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Ascend and work at heights.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling, and reaching.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
· Medical / Prescription
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
· Short Term Disability Benefits
· Term Life Benefits
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply Online or at the Houma Branch:
237-A North Hollywood Road
Houma, La. 70364
Contact: Chris Naquin, Javier Castillo
Se habla Español
Hutco, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Whether you need to find a job or build a crew, rely on Hutco to customize a work solution for you.
JOINER Department/Cost Center: 17833 JOINER - INTEGRATE
Fabricate, assemble, install and repair bulkheads, wood and metal articles, interior wood finishes, cabin accessories, wood and metal deck structures. Responsible for the proper mounting off furniture, racks and bins, partition bulkheads, decorative ceilings, and false decks, as well as other outfitting items.
Auto req ID: 19956BR Marketing Title:
Basic Qualifications: Minimum of 3 years experience as a Joiner or related craft experience in shipfitting, carpentry or sheetmetal and be able to pass the Tacker Certification test.
Entity: INGALLS SHIPBUILDING
Clearance Type: None
Company Statement: Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder.
HII’s Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Integrated Missions Solutions, Nuclear and Environmental, and Oil and Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs nearly 37,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Minimum Education: None
Location: Pascagoula-Mississippi-United States
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled Welcome. U.S. citizenship required for most positions.
Preferred Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent, Mississippi Scholars Tech Master certification preferred
Company Profile Gemline Frame, Inc. is a privately owned company that has been in business for more than 40 years. Originally servicing the Southern California market, the company has continued to grow and expand business nationally. Gemline Frame, Inc. currently operates a 250,000 square foot building in Austin, Texas. Over the past 40 years, we have become a widely respected name in the wall décor and custom framing industry. Our Company is committed to excellence without exception - it‘s our mission to bring our customers great value without compromising quality.
The Frame Joiner is responsible for the joining and assembly of wall décor and custom frames. This position works in a team environment to accomplish the common goal of producing and assembling wall décor and custom frames for distribution. Employees will be trained in multiple disciplines including but not limited to: identifying various types of frame molding, accurate joining of frame molding, assembling and joining of frames, and production of wall décor and custom frames. Employees must be dependable, have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work at a fast pace.
Essential Job Functions The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach for and carry objects with hands and arms; communicate verbally with co-worker sand management. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to see up close, differentiate between colors, proper depth perception, ability to adjust focus and keen eye for detail.
Must be able to lift items that weigh up to 50 lbs and are 10’ in height on a daily basis.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, reach above and below the shoulders, squat, bend and kneel as necessary to perform the job.
- Must be able to tolerate working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to tolerate working in an environment with a high level of noise.
- Must be able to accurately follow specific instructions for multiple detailed assembly process.
- Must be reliable. Must be able to work flexible hours depending on business demands.
- Must be able to focus in a high activity environment.General Duties and Responsibilities Employees with the title of Frame Joinier must learn, demonstrate proficiency, and meet all productivity and quality requirements for the production and assembly of wall décor and custom frames including but not limited to:
Demonstrate proficiency in reading and interpreting of work orders and cut sheets.
- Consistently meet minimum required production, accuracy or quality standards for the work performed.
- Consistently meet minimum performance standards as set forth by Company Management earn and demonstrate proficiency in essential job functions including but not limited to: identification of different framing materials, accurate cutting of framing materials and assembling and joining of wall décor and custom frames.
- Individually and in partnership with other co-workers, perform inventory production-line re-stocking
- Ensure that all warehouse equipment and tools are properly utilized to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety; report any unsafe conditions, damaged equipment or injury to self or co-worker to company management.
- Utilize proper techniques for lifting and handling of heavy objects, climbing ladders, and pushing/pulling pallet jacks. Ensure that work area is kept neat, clean, safe, and organized at all times.
- Maintain courteous and positive relationship with all co-workers and customers.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Ability to demonstrate basic proficiency with scanners, printers, and computers.
Ability to work in a team environment and get along with others.
Ability to demonstrate basic proficiency calculating measurements and converting square footage.
Previous experience with Pneumatic equipment including nail guns and staplers preferred.
Previous experience with routers, skill saws and hand saws preferred
Good verbal/written communication skills, basic math skills, and ability to read documents such as work orders, safety rules, operating instructions and procedural manuals.
Ability to speak and read English.
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, and Holiday.
Machine Tool Builder, Machine Tool Electrician, Machine Tool Pipefitte
Looking for individuals with Machine tool experience as a Builder, Pipe-fitter or Electrician for various locations across the lower part of lower Michigan. Please do not apply with out a FULL resume. I will not consider applicants that do not submit a FULL resume.
installation of automation machinery.
Small Machine Mechanic / Welding Machine Repair Tech
AGL Welding Supply Co., Inc. is seeking a Small machines mechanic to join our Welding Machine Repair team in the Clifton, NJ location. You will be evaluating and repairing welding and industrial equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Troubleshoot and repair machines in safe and timely manner.
· Ensure all machines and equipment are safe to use for customer
· Keep inventory accurate
· Fill out work orders
· Contact Manufacturer to discuss warranty issues
· Keep work area and equipment clean, safe and organized
· Follow all safety policies and procedures
· Must be able to read machine schematics
· Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to multitask
· Must be familiar with machine shop equipment
· Previous knowledge and experience with regards to welding machines a plus
· Must be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time
· Must be able to carry and lift 50+ lbs
AGL offers benefits including Health, Life Insurance and a 401k plan with company match.
Please submit resume with salary requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Machine Operator for an open position in Spokane, WA.
(Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties):
Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools
Moving chip bins from area to another
Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Machine Learning, Big Data An
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning, Big Data An Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning, Big Data An
Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Java, Python, NLP Based in San Mateo(right near the closest train stop in a brand new office), we are a privately held, established three year Big Data Analytics start-up using a data-as -a-service to dominate the space. Through the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, we predict what the business user wants to visualize and then connects the data to the BI tools for fast and accurate results. It should come as no surprise that some of the most reputable company's out there like Nike, Disney and Boston Biomedical(to name a few) use our tool of choice. With the combination of funding we have closed recently along with our rapidly growing customer base, we are looking to hire talented Machine Learning enthusiasts who love data to support our aggressive growth plans that we have ahead. If you are a Machine Learning Engineer with 3+ years of experience working with Java or Python, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Disruptive and innovative are just a few words to describe us 2. We already have over 75 employee's and have been around for less than three years 3. Competitive Base + Equity + Health Benefits and unlimited PTO 4. We have fun and are deeply passionate about what we do and what we are trying to accomplish 5. The chance to join a funded, yet established start-up in an exciting space as our first Machine Learning Engineer
What You Need for this Position Although we hire for the person, and not the skill set, qualified candidates should be well versed in a majority of the following area's:
MS Degree Required(Ph.D strong plus)
Python / Java / Scala
Machine Learning Techniques and libraries; TensorFlow, MXNET, Keras to name a few
Natural Language Processing(NLP) / Recurrent Neural Network(RNN) A few other traits we look for in our employee's: - Data and analytics guru
Passionate about open source development and machine learning
Ability to work on a small team with the chance to move into leadership role down the road
You excel in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple tasks at once We are looking to interview and hire as soon as we find the right fit. If you are interested in hearing more prior to jumping on the phone with the HM, please send over an updated resume to my email today -- email@example.com Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning, Big Data An* CA-San MateoBS3-1416697
Machine Operator, Machine Attendant, Warehouse
Savvy Staffing Solutions in Webster is seeking Machine Operators for 1st shift and 2nd shift. Several TEMP TO HIRE positions currently open.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Machine Operation, Warehouse, Manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Perform complete set up and operation of multiple mechanical or hydraulic brakes, presses, shears to fabricate components for product assemblies to meet customer demands.
- Maintain necessary records for all operations.
- Monitor equipment conditions and perform basic preventative maintenance.
- Checks completed parts to ensure compliance with quality standards and makes necessary adjustments when required in order to meet quality goals.
- Assist team in achieving plant and department goals.
- Assist with on-the-job training and continuous improvement
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift/move 55 to 65 pounds.
- Working knowledge of the mechanical and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of basic shop math
- Ability to use measuring tape and hand tools
- Ability to use good judgment and problem solving skills to make informed decisions
- Must be able to communicate effectively across all levels.
If interested in this job opportunity please stop by our office to fill out an application in person. please bring two forms of identification to apply, sample: Picture ID and Social Security Card (originals no copies).
We are located at:
106 Main Street
Webster, MA, 01570
Or call with any questions 508-461-5551
Machine Operator, Machinist, 4 Bilingual Machine Operators
Machine Operator, Machinist, 4 bilingual Machine Operators - Organic food processor seeks 4 Bilingual English / Spanish Machine Operators / Machinists to run Douglas, Whallon, and labeling machines at their facility in Woodland, CA.
These are full-time, temporary positions paying $13 an hour, plus overtime paying $19.50 an hour. There are 2 shifts available. Work Monday through Friday and get weekends off!
- Day Shift:
6:30AM - 3PM, or until all work is complete.
- Swing Shift: 4PM – 12:30AM, or until all work is complete.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least 1 year of machine operating experience. In addition, you must:
- Speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs., as needed.
- Be available to work overtime, as needed.
If you are mechanically-inclined and seek a great full time position where you can earn lots of overtime money for the holidays, then please send your resume OR recent work history and contact information, for immediate consideration.
Or, to schedule an immediate interview, please call: 916-924-6684
We look forward to hearing from you!
Machine Tool Sales Engineer (Cnc Machine Tools)
Machine Tool Sales Engineer
Stone Machinery, Minnesota location
We are a leading distributor of CNC machine tools in the upper Midwest and are looking for a Sales Engineer in Minnesota. The primary objective of a Stone Machinery Sales Engineer is to proactively increase Machine Tool sales for our company through both quality customer service and new customer outreach. Daily activities will include calling customers by phone (prospecting), conducting face to face meetings (sales calls), assessing customers’ needs and requirements, preparing quotations and proposals and closing sales. As a Sales Engineer, you will be visiting sites that include industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, R&D facilities, technical schools, facilities of all sizes small to large.
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the field of Industrial or Machine Tool Sales or related industry is preferred. Candidates must have the ability to read and communicate in English, have basic math skills and some experience reading manufacturing part prints. In addition candidates must have a wide mix of skills from the following list:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- The drive and desire to be Number One
- Valid driver’s license
- Sales forecasting and planning
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Basic understanding of generalized manufacturing
- Unquestionable customer empathy
Candidates would have experience in CNC Machine Tools, Cutting Tools, or other Industrial Capital equipment support.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!