Centreville Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative
Information Assurance Engineer (00055A)
Information Assurance Engineer
Title: Information Assurance Engineer
Location: Centreville, VA
Travel: Up to 20%
Clearance: Qualified candidates must have a minimum of an active DoD Secret clearance. By virtue of that, U.S. citizenship is required.
As an Information Assurance/Security Engineer, you will be involved in a wide variety of tasks, and your job responsibilities may include the following:
- Implementing DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) in a variety of IT environments, to include the Systematic software suite
- Run SCAP and other scanning tools in a variety of operating systems
- Research, recommend, and document logical and physical solutions that prevent, detect, and correct our software to be certified and accredited as needed
- Support project/customer facing security meetings
- Lead the process for obtaining and maintaining ATOs and other types of security certifications for Systematic software and projects
- Assist the Systematic Facility Security Officer (FSO) in maintenance of the Systematic Technology Control Plan
- Additional duties to be yet defined
- BA or BS degree in IT, Cyber, or Information Assurance or 8+ years of experience with ISSM or ISSO in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Thorough understanding and application of DoD, Army, NIST, DISA IA regulations and documentation; DIACAP/RMF and DIACAP/RMF processes
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Assessment and Accreditation (A&A) using RMF
- Strong with verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Expertise in vulnerability scanning software (e.g. ACAS, SCAP)
- Capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Demonstrated experience to support and maintain security processes, procedures and policies for all platforms, systems and networks
- Current CISSP or CISM certification
- Proficiency in Windows O/Ss to include Windows 7 and 10, and Windows Server
- Familiarity with LINUX/Unix systems
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match up to 4%
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes 15 Days of Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and 5 Sick Days
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Gym/Health club reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet
At Systematic, you can expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment. We are committed to invest in our team with the right tools, training and opportunity for growth every day.
SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.
All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Systematic will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disability Amendments Act of 2008.
Operations Assistant Manager
System Engineer (Active) Ts/Sci W/Poly
***** TS/SCI w Poly needed *****
1. Demonstrated on-the-job System DBA experience with Production Oracle RAC on UNIX/LINUX.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with the sponsors partners PKI process and ability to use both Oracle wallet and java keytool applications.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job engineering experience dealing with Nessus / AppDetective scans.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job engineering experience with the sponsors partners auditing procedures and requirements.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience applying database security patches.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job engineering Oracle experience with:
ACFS,ASM; RAC networking,
SAN multi-pathing; SSL, TDE,
Net Services, Wallets, TCPS; Data Guard;
RAC and Non-RAC databases;
Linux shell scripting.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working within a security enclave.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience installing and upgrading Oracle Cloud Control.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience tuning database performance and troubleshooting skills.
4. Oracle Database Administrator Certification.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience and/or Certifications with Amazon Web Services.
Project Integrator, W/Poly
Systems Engineer, W/Poly
Systems Administrator, Senior
Project Engineer II
Data Center Technician
- Diagnoses and repairs network, software and operating system configuration issues
- Installs and removes server, network and infrastructure equipment
- Troubleshoots server hardware and physical connectivity problems
- Communicates with customers via email, telephone and issue tracking system
- Works with customers, engineers and management to communicate ticket status
- Deploys and configures server operating systems
- Monitors and maintains data center infrastructure (cabinets, racks, PDUs)
- Cables machines to the network switches, and maintains cabling infrastructures
- Responsible for asset audits and shipping/receiving of hardware
- Works with engineering team to keep current with customer requirements
- Performs routine data center preventative maintenance
- Maintains inventory for all data center equipment
- Participates in special projects as requested
Required Technical Skills
- Server, network and infrastructure technology
- Information technology equipment installation
- Hardware troubleshooting with servers
- SAN connectivity
- CAT5/CAT6 copper cable installation and termination
- Cisco and Juniper network devices
- Windows/OSX/LINUX configurations
- Knowledge of data center cooling and power
- MS Windows and MS Office suite proficiency
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education, certifications & experience
- 4+ years of relevant data center experience to include server, network and infrastructure technology
- Working knowledge of inventory tracking system (WASP) preferred
- Server+, A+, Net+ certifications preferred
- Detail-oriented, with demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a small team environment with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and accomplish tasks on time, working within strict deadlines
- Capable of lifting equipment up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work occasional evenings and/or weekends as needed
- Position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship
Location: Prince William County / Dulles, Route 28 corridor
Classification: Full-time, Non-exempt
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!