Centrifugal Casting Machine Operator I Job Description Sample
Casting Machine Operators
Casting Machine Operators easy apply
- apply with indeed
location:Oak Ridge, TN
salary:$12 per hour
date posted:Friday, October 20, 2017
job type:Temp to Perm
questions:firstname.lastname@example.org easy apply
apply with indeed
description Randstad has a great opportunity for a machine operator to fill a 2nd shift position with an Oak Ridge production facility. Candidates should have an above average mechanical aptitude and thrive in a fast paced environment. Our client is looking for an experienced machine operator with casting experience preferred. If you are looking for a great company that offers a generous pay scale this is the company for you. This is a 2nd shift position and pays $12/hour. Essential Duties: -Keep Machines filled with product
Ensure process is running correctly
Initial quality checks For immediate consideration please contact 865-671-6029 or email email@example.com Working hours: 2nd shift, 4pm-2am
-6 months of recent manufacturing experience
2 positive references
Ability to stand, stoop and bend for up to 8 hours
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Aluminum Casting Equipment Operator
Operates equipment, such as furnace, melting pots, die casting equipment, robots, cutting equipment which produces aluminum parts for automotive and power sports vehicles.
Must have good physical capabilities, mechanical knowledge, endurance for hot environment.
8 hour shifts 5 days per week. 6 days required frequently for some lines
High School diploma/ GED
Production Operator - Die Casting
Company Introduction Kamtek is a Tier 1, automotive manufacturing supplier that specializes in Metal Stamping and Assembly for Mercedes, Volkswagen, Kia and Nissan. As a local distributor and supplier, Kamtek’s market segmentation to Cosma International, (a division of MAGNA INTERNATIONAL) provides a “state-of-the-art” product that utilizes the most technologically advanced Pressing processes in order to maintain a competitive advantage to other OEM’s within the market. Our company’s culture of team spirit & mutual respect with a focus on fair treatment helps us to embrace our multi-cultural affiliation with Magna International, and supports our mission through process efficiency and competitive product pricing. Furthermore, the culture at Kamtek focuses on Job Security, with employees being given the opportunity for continuous training, advancement within the skill/trade, and potential for growth within our safe work environment. We offer Employee Equity and Profit Participation programs which increase our employees’ ownership within the company. Kamtek, part of Cosma International and a division of Magna International, represents the the most diversified automotive supplier in the world. We design, develop and manufacture automotive systems, assemblies, modules and components, and engineer and assemble complete vehicles, primarily for sale to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of cars and light trucks in our three geographic segments - North America, Europe, and Rest of World (primarily Asia, South America and Africa). Our capabilities include the design, engineering, testing and manufacture of automotive interior systems; seating systems; closure systems; metal body & chassis systems; mirror systems; exterior systems; roof systems; electronic systems; powertrain systems as well as complete vehicle engineering and assembly. We have a global presence in order to support our customers on a worldwide basis, consisting of 136,000 employees in 319 manufacturing operations and 85 product development, engineering and sales centers in 29 countries on four continents as of Q2 2015 ##### Job Introduction To produce quality parts, on time, the first time to meet or exceed our customer requirements, while supporting the Magna Employee’s Charter and the policies and procedures of Kamtek.
Major Responsibilities Responsible for supporting safety
, quality, and productivity while adhering to KAMTEK’s plant standards and upholding the Magna Employee’s Charter. 1) Follow and comply with all operational/procedures/policies as stated in the employee Environmental Health and Safety programs 2) Understand and promote Magna’s philosophies (Magna’s Corporate Constitution, Operational Principles and Employee’s Charter 3) Ensure a quality product (measuring tools, part inspection and fixtures) and know the quality procedures to ensure we produce a high-quality part consistently 4) Perform basic troubleshooting and setup (understand job recipes, how to root-cause and correct basic concerns) 5) Understand casting process, automation, quality theory, die protection, and basic order of die cast operations 6) Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes to aid in producing a better part for a better price 7) Maintain integrity of quality to ensure finished product meets Kamtek customer standards 8) Establish and maintain communication with other team members and support departments to continuously improve our quality as well as our efficiency every day 9) Maintain accurate paperwork/production reports to drive our concerns to corrective actions 10) Assure finished product is stored properly and dispositioned accurately to protect the customer and the shipping schedule 11) Help develop procedures and process improvements to make us better 12) Perform other duties as required
Knowledge and Education High School Diploma or GED required
6-12 months in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Skills and Competencies SKILL
(Ability to do the job)
Ability to work in a team environment or independently to perform duties with little supervision.
Ability to communicate with team members on all shifts and possess good mathematical and organizational skills. COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, SOPs and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to work in co-operation with others. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. REASONING ABILITY
Must have common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Work Environment Manufacturing Environment:
100% Standing, Walking, and Lifting
Physically fit and able to lift 25 - 40 pounds
Must be able to stand 8+ hours a day.
Work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and vibrations.
Group:* Cosma International
Job Type:* Regular
Casting And Press Operator - Multiple Positions
BallBall Advanced Aluminium technologies Delivering Sustainable Solutionswww.ball.com/sustainability in Verona is seeking • Casting and Press Operators(Job 1163566)Night Shift Starting at: Press Operators starting at $15.50 per hour, Casting Operators at $16.50 per hour • Night Shift Plant Production Supervisor(Job 1191498) • Maintenance Engineering Supervisor(Job 1191547) • Electrical Maintenance Eng(Job 1175690) Come meet with a Ball recruiter:Thursday, October 26, 2017,from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.at the
Virginia Employment Commission,Fishersville Office1076 Jefferson Hwy, Staunton, VA 24401(on Route 250 about half-way between Staunton & Waynesboro) Must be registered and active with a resume in the Virginia Workforce Connection.www.vawc.virginia.govSee Job Orders by numbers listed above Questions? Call VEC Fishersville at 540-332-7750ShenValleyJobs.com.
Keywords: Casting Operator, Location: Waynesboro, VA - 22980
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Cast and/or cure as instructed by Lead Operator and outlined on shop orders, standard operating procedures, and work instructions.
- Review shop orders and process specifications to determine materials required, quantity and product dimensions, and machine set-up.
- Pull raw materials as requested by lead or specification requirements.
- Set-up ? Align and load material roll on unwind shaft and thread material through machine according to SOP.
- Set-up machine parameters as required (tension, gap, pressure, etc.)
- Set counters and record material used and scrapped.
- Monitor operation for proper casting and/or curing, checking for material defect, make equipment adjustments as necessary to maintain part quality standards and notify Quality Assurance department of questionable material.
- Unload roll from machine and move to appropriate area.
- Perform QA testing as needed (physical properties, color, gloss, etc.)
- Casting process requires the operation of the rewind machine as necessary to rewind cast paper, liners and special requests to inspect and slit rolls.
- Prepare production records and inventory tags and return excess stock to storage and enter location data into the computer system.
- Clean and set-up wet-end equipment (coating head, pump and filters) as needed and monitor and make process/equipment as needed.
- Record and input data into the LAN database system.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Handling Hazardous Waste and following procedures.
- All hazardous and flammable material must be grounded for safety and OSHA requirements .
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good listening techniques
- Pleasant, positive attitude
- Team player/interact well with others
- Time management
- Flexible (available for overtime as needed)
- Customer oriented
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, Six months of previous manufacturing experience.
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. Ability to communicate well in English and follow work instructions.
Ability to use basic mathematics, common fractions and decimals
Associated topics: cast, caster, film cast, film extra, movie extra, romance, science fiction, studio, tv actress, video
Centrifugal Hvac Apprentice
We are looking for a Centrifugal HVAC Apprentice to join our team! This is your chance to learn about centrifugal chillers from an experienced Journeyman and through schooling that we pay for! You'll end up being a highly skilled, highly paid technician. We're a union contractor, and we'll get you into the union. We want someone who is really interested in becoming a top technician, working on the big stuff!
- Learn how to start up, service and repair Centrifugal chillers.
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
CNC And Waterjet Machine Operator
MAD FAB is seeking a CNC And Waterjet Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control using our ShopBot CNC Machine, FROGwire CNC Hot Wire Foam Cutter and our A&V Waterjet Machine. The job entails running the machine, loading materials, converting files, toolpathing and design work.
- Operate CNC Router, CNC Hot Wire and Waterjet Machine
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the machines
- Stock router bits and create control systems for maintaining router bit cabinet
- Design 2D and 3D vector art to specifications using multiple programs, AutoCAD, Aspire, FastCAM, etc.
- Previous experience operating CNC Router or Waterjet machines
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
MAD FAB Service Line
- Scenic & Theming
- Show Sets & Scenery
- Prop Fabrication, Modification and Rehabilitation
- Mold Making & Casting (including Rotational Casting)
- Sculpture in Multi-Mediums
- Custom Signage
- Ornamental Ironwork & Custom Metal Fabrication
- MIG & TIG Welding
- Custom Millwork, Fine Carpentry & Woodworking
- 2D & 3D CNC
- Waterjet Machining
- Custom Automotive & Floats
- FRP (Fiberglass) & Other Hard-coating
- PolyGem Sculpture, Texturing
- Plastic Fabrication (including Vacuum Forming)
- Scenic, Faux, Mural & Automotive Painting
- Specialty Finishes (Hydrographics, Plastic Coating, SpectraChrome and more!)
- Architectural Ornamentation & Facades
- Fixtures & Retail Environment
- Fire-Retardant Coating and Casting Processes
- Costumes, Armor & Cosplay
- Model Making
- Artificial Foliage
- Exhibits, Dioramas & Trade Show
- Shop Drawings
- Project Management
- On-Site Installation & Delivery
- Design, Consultation & Development of Themed Environments
Machine - Blown Film / Cast Extrusion Operator
Tech Position for Blown and Cast Extrusion lines. Position entails setup, loading/unloading, operation and process control of this type of equipment. Prior experience in the operation of LDPE, LLDPE, Polyprop on equipment that produce flexible packaging films is required. Positions available on day and evening 12hr shifts.
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!