Centrifugal Station Operator Automatic Job Description Sample
Aaadm Certified Automatic Operator Installer
SAF Technologies has an opening for a AAADM Certified Door Technician with 2 + years experience. Our company does install, service, and keying. We are also a security integrator with a constant work backlog. Please read below to see the qualifications that we are looking for and the benefits of working with our company. Please read carefully so you don't get overlooked. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a long term career and some new friends. Check us out on our website at www.saftechnologies.com. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and recent experience pertaining to this job.•
• 2+ years experience
• Pass drug screening
• Pass background check to obtain security licence
• Clean driving history
• Must be able to read prints, hardware schedules, and job schedules
• Must have experience working on medium to large commercial door installs
• Must live in the Charlotte area or within 25 miles
• Must dress and appear professional
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. safely
• Must have positive attitude all of the time
• Must be able to get along with everyone
• Commercial door and hardware installation is a plus
• Auto Operator installation experience is must
• Low voltage wiring experience is a must
• Installation of electric strikes, electric locks, maglocks, etc is a must
• Access control installation experience is a plus
Our company offers a benefits program to employee's and they are eligible to take part on day one of employment except for our 401K which is after a year of employment. Below are listed a few benefits to keep in mind.
Health Care- Day One
Dental Care- Day One
Eye Care- Day One
Life Insurance- Day One
Company Christmas Party
Other Special Events to Show Appreciation
In addition to security and access related systems, SAF Technologies installs, tests and services fire and evacuation life safety systems. We are experts in the fields of security and fire safety. We can help you with any of your security or safety needs.
Our solutions are field proven – from small businesses and large corporations to industrial process facilities; from major governmental to local municipal facilities; from educational institutions to aviation and transportation systems; we have built a solid reputation in the security field by concentrating on complete customer satisfaction. That includes providing superior products, customized design and engineering, a polished installation, then follow-up with testing and maintenance. We honor our commitments. We have pride in our work.
Automatic Finishing Operator
_ Work individually or with a team to operator various automatic coating, printing and packaging machinery for saw blades. _ _
_Duties: _ * Select work according to priority.
Operate, adjust and maintain coating, printing and packaging machinery.
Perform requisite quality checks and appropriate action based on results.
Report production data to supervision.
Report faulty equipment or materials to supervision.
Move product between various workstations or inventories.
Identify priorities and move between various coating, printing or packaging workstations accordingly, including those in other departments.
Maintain inventory accuracy as well as the cleanliness and organization of the work area.
Continuously improve personal and team performance.
Communicate problems, solutions and other information to coworkers, including those on other shifts.
Follow all safety guidelines.
Perform other similar or related duties as assigned or directed . _Climate: _ Demanding, fast-paced position resulting from deadline pressures, simultaneous competing demands and changing priorities.
* Knowledge of charts, specifications, and micrometers * 1-2 years experience preferred
Use of numbers including decimals
Light physical effort required, equivalent to lifting, pushing, pulling 5 to 25 pounds *
Must be in current position for at least two years (exceptions under discretion of
Supervisor and HR department) Hours: (1) Tue - Sat (1) Sun-Thur 5:00 pm-5:00 am (2) X/O 5a-5p (1) Sun-Thur 5a-5p EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 49764BR
Title:* Automatic Finishing Operator
Business:* US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS)
State / Country / Province:* Massachusetts
City:* East Longmeadow
No. of Positions:* 5
Pure Fishing Automatic Spooler Operator 2Nd Shift
Live, Learn, Work and Play Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
Responsibilities # POSITION SUMMARY: Set-up, adjust and operate multiple spoolers to efficiently produce good quality fishing line. # POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Tends spoolers for continuous operation. 2. Performs setup operation. 3.
Determines which spooler to use for existing orders 4. Adjusts level wind when needed. 5. Dispense spools into hopper loader. 6. Checks supply spool, for correct line after each line change. 7. Positions supply spools on tubs. 8. Checks for proper weights for each size run. 9. Returns empty supply spools to pallets. 10. Maintains proper speeds on the elevators. 11. Enters completed data in computer. 12. Stages product for final step in process. 13. Must be able to use Object List to determine what materials to use. 14. Maintains an organized and clean work area. 15.
Drives continuous improvement using Lean techniques 16.
Drives continuous improvement within the QMS for Pure Fishing 17. Other duties as assigned
1. Qualifications To perform this job successfully an individual must be somewhat mechanically inclined. They must be able to follow directions and make minor decisions with information such as attributes that are sometimes provided. 2. Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or13 months related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3. Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense.
Understand and carryout detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
1. Mathematical Skills Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide. Must be able to perform mathematical calculations using units of weight measurement. 2. Physical Ability Light lifting, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc. # Requisition Id: 111837 # Location: IA - Spirit Lake #jardenlegacy
Screen Printing Automatic Operator
Operating Screen Printing Press : Automatic Machine Transferring finished clothing from the screen printing machine to furnace. Folding and repackaging finished clothing.
Organize received products using the quantities per size/products in the worksheet. Prepare silk screen using the prepared films from the film printer. Perform regular maintenance of silk screen printing press and organize them by jobs.
Prepare and mix required ink to be used in production. Help with various aspects of the apparel printing process. Requires 5+ years of previous experience.
Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator
Manufacturing company seeking experienced Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator. Wages based on experience and past history. Benefits including 401K with company match. This position is full-time day shift.
Automatic Stamping Press Set-Up Operator - 2ND Shift
RAPIDLY EXPANDING METAL STAMPER HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR AN AUTOMATIC STAMPING PRESS SET-UP OPERATOR. PREVIOUS METAL STAMPING EXPERIENCE DESIRED.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE SET-UP AND RUN AUTOMATIC STAMPING PRESS AND GAUGING OF PARTS. MUST BE ABLE TO USE AND READ MEASURING TOOLS AS FOLLOWS; MICROMETERS, CALIPERS, BORE GAGE.
WE ARE A VERY STABLE, DIVERSE AND GROWING METAL STAMPING FACILITY WITH A HISTORY OF INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING AND SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE. CLEAN WORKING ENVIRONMENT. PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE. OVERTIME AS NEEDED. MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K OFFERED. "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Automatic Shot Peen Operator
Perform a wide variety of duties to plan, setup and operate shot peening machines or equipment to clean, surface harden or stress relieve specified areas on a variety of metallic aircraft parts, including new or changed parts for which tooling is being developed. Follow general instructions, standard practices, drawings, operations sheets, specifications and other written and oral instructions to plan, set up, and perform various surface treatment operations on production, new, changed, development, or experimental work, using automatic and hand shot peening equipment.
Work closely with engineering to adapt and develop tools, fixtures, holding devices, and other attachments for set up, including masking fixtures. Use standard and prescribed tools, fixtures, holding devices, and other attachments for set up, and adapt masking fixtures for shot peening operations where standard fixtures are not available. Check drawings and operations sheets to determine proper fixture, shot size, intensity, testing and checking equipment and materials, classifications of areas to be treated, and finish specifications.
Set nozzle positions for angle, height, oscillation, rotation, and distance to insure proper contact with surface to be treated. Prepare and check test pieces, using gages and visual inspection to insure coverage, height and finish conform to specifications. Adjust setup to overcome deviations found during checking process and recommend changes in standard operating procedures.
Maintain required records of parts processed through shot peening operations. Load machines with shot, clean parts as necessary, and perform other related duties when required. Refer all unusual problems to Working Leader or supervisor.
Follow all rules and regulations pertaining to environmental health and safety; contribute to the overall effectiveness of equipment by performing operator required upkeep; segregate waste material and follow good housekeeping practices. Basic Qualifications Requires ability to use complicated drawings, operation sheets, etc. as reference to determine areas to be masked or shot peened, and the ability to use precision instruments of the variable type such as micrometers, calipers, etc., to check work. Requires a thorough knowledge of shot peening and other abrasive blast methods, plus a knowledge of shop mathematics.
*Experience / Qualifications 6 months to 1 year Desired skills As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
*Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Location(s): Stratford Connecticut
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Central Station / Call Center Operator - 2Nd Shift
Central Station Operator to provide outstanding alarm monitoring and timely professional response to our dealers and customers.
* Respond to alarm signals by making a series of telephone calls based on the type of signal received.
* Answer calls into the central station and handle or direct appropriately.
* Depending on shift, handle any data entry required.
* Keep work area clean and tidy.
* Keep very positive attitude.
Telephone Skills, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills
This is a full time entry level position with medical and vacation benefits. Training will be provided on site during first shift (8am-4pm) and will ultimately end with placement on the second shift (4pm to midnight) and will include at least one weekend day. We are looking forward to working with you.
Central Station Operator
SUMMARY: Individuals will monitor security, fire and CCTV Surveillance Systems. Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Individual will monitor security, fire and CCTV Surveillance systems. Individual will dispatch emergency services if needed and give notification of all signals. Individual will respond to customer requests (data entry & entering service ticket information), provide technical support for customers & provide technical support for technicians working on system(s).
Weekends are required. Employment contingent upon pre-employment results. Multi-tasking in a high stress environment is a must. Must have good phone skills. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but not a requirement. Must have knowledge Microsoft Office and email.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!