Centrifugal Station Operator Automatic Job Description Sample
Automatic Gate Operator Technician (Access Control)
We are looking for an experienced, (5+ years) gate operator and access control technician to join our team to help serve our expanding client base. We provide service for entry gate, access control, and CCTV systems for communities.
Individual will be responsible for completing repairs and installations or maintenance of residential and/or commercial gates in an efficient, safe and timely manner while offering the highest quality in customer service.
- Must have a strong familiarity with a multitude of gate operators to include Liftmaster, Viking, Elite, etc.
- Must have a strong familiarity with a multitude of access control systems, especially Doorking.
- Must have the ability to lift 75 pounds and be able to work on a ladder.
- Must be able to work outside in hot and/or humid conditions.
The ideal candidate would have some schedule flexibility as from time to time, there is the need for an occasional service call on weekends or evenings; this would be at a higher labor rate.
Must be organized, self-motivated, hard-working and a solid team member to others. Action Security, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Many benefits and top pay available to the right candidate!
Automatic Screen Printing Machine Operator Immediate Start
We are in Need of operators folders pickers day shift afternoon shift immediate hire stop in and apply
Chicago Printing and Embroidery Inc. Located in Addison IL is a contract decorator of apparel and soft goods for a nationwide customer base.
We are looking for full time, part time and seasonal Press operators for our automatic screen printing machines. A qualified plant associate must be available for 1st shift positions.
Setup and operation of automatic screen printing press
Follow written and verbal instruction
Follow safety and quality policies
Problem solving and registration issues on press to keep production running efficiently and effectively
Knowledge of plastisol and water based ink and the chemicals associated with the screen printing process
On the job
Obtain job sheets from supervisors
Read and verify Quantity and color of product and colors to be imprinted
Read and verify ink type location of imprint and imprint sequence on press
Properly setup and register screens for quality imprint
Print job maintaining Color and quality of print and obtain replacement of misprinted product to assure total order quantity is fulfilled.
Solve printing problems
Manage work duties of picker and catcher assigned to his or her press at time of production
Maintain Cleanliness of equipment and production work area
Train picker and catcher on operation and setup of press
Experience and Qualities required:
Success in this job requires the individual to complete each of their responsibilities satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Looking for Motivated People With Experience or We Can Train
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
Sit; stand; walk for long periods of time; use hands to finger; hand to feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must regularly lift/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally and/or move 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please submit your resume by email or in person 10-5 monday through friday
Automatic Press Operator
NOW HIRING in
Job Title: Automatic Press Operator
Sets up and operates mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic heavy duty power presses to bend, form, pierce, cut, and stamp sheet metal into shapes, forgings or weldments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and
Plans sequence of operations.
Selects and positions die sets into ram and bed of machine.
Aligns and bolts dies to ram and bed of machine.
Turns handwheel or levers to set depth and pressure of ram stroke.
Lifts and positions workpiece between dies of machine.
Starts machine to lower ram which bends or straightens workpiece between dies.
Repositions workpiece and changes dies when making multiple or successive passes.
Hand forms or finishes workpiece.
Grinds out burrs and sharp edges.
Inspects and marks job number on finished workpiece.
Bends or straightens cold metal.
Sets dies to punch and blank heavy metal.
Operates horizontal power press to bend or straighten long pieces of bar stock or structural shapes.
Operates press equipped with two or more rams to bend angles or flanges or bend to radius by successive passes; or operates multiple acting hydraulic press to perform deep progressive and reverse draw operations of sheet metal.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Job Knowledge- Competent in required job skills and knowledge.
Communications- Keeps others adequately informed.
Cooperation- Offers assistance and support to co-workers.
Quality Management- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Works assigned hours including overtime. Meets attendance requirements.
Quantity- Meets productivity standards.
Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions, reports all accidents and injuries ; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Plex, IQMS or MAPICS manufacturing software, depending on location.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Fork lift license, Crane operators license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
*EOE / Drug Free Workplace
6227 Lee Highway Suite 125
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Aaadm Certified Automatic Operator Installer
SAF Technologies has an opening for a AAADM Certified Door Technician with 2 + years experience. Our company does install, service, and keying. We are also a security integrator with a constant work backlog. Please read below to see the qualifications that we are looking for and the benefits of working with our company. Please read carefully so you don't get overlooked. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a long term career and some new friends. Check us out on our website at www.saftechnologies.com. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and recent experience pertaining to this job.
• 2+ years experience
• Pass drug screening
• Pass background check to obtain security licence
• Clean driving history
• Must be able to read prints, hardware schedules, and job schedules
• Must have experience working on medium to large commercial door installs
• Must live in the Charlotte area or within 25 miles
• Must dress and appear professional
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. safely
• Must have positive attitude all of the time
• Must be able to get along with everyone
• Commercial door and hardware installation is a plus
• Auto Operator installation experience is must
• Low voltage wiring experience is a must
• Installation of electric strikes, electric locks, maglocks, etc is a must
• Access control installation experience is a plus
Our company offers a benefits program to employee's and they are eligible to take part on day one of employment except for our 401K which is after a year of employment. Below are listed a few benefits to keep in mind.
Health Care- Day One
Dental Care- Day One
Eye Care- Day One
Life Insurance- Day One
Company Christmas Party
Other Special Events to Show Appreciation
In addition to security and access related systems, SAF Technologies installs, tests and services fire and evacuation life safety systems. We are experts in the fields of security and fire safety. We can help you with any of your security or safety needs.
Our solutions are field proven – from small businesses and large corporations to industrial process facilities; from major governmental to local municipal facilities; from educational institutions to aviation and transportation systems; we have built a solid reputation in the security field by concentrating on complete customer satisfaction. That includes providing superior products, customized design and engineering, a polished installation, then follow-up with testing and maintenance. We honor our commitments. We have pride in our work.
Automatic Slitter Operator
Automatic Slitter Assistant Berry Global Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an Automatic Slitter Assistant located at our Franklin, KY location. There is one opening and it is a second shift position. RESPONSIBITILES:
Assist in “set-ups” and “changeovers” of machines for various products
Load and unload spindles and rolls of tape from slitter
Load and unload tape drums using overhead hoist system
Perform quality checks on product
Perform cleaning duties
Follow safety and GMP regulations
Additional duties as assigned REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or GED
Must have excellent attendance
Must be able to work overtime as required
Must be able to perform all duties in a safe and effective manner
Capable of physical mobility including walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, pushing, pulling climbing and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Requisition ID: 4900 We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Automatic Stamping Press Set-Up Operator - 2ND Shift
RAPIDLY EXPANDING METAL STAMPER HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR AN AUTOMATIC STAMPING PRESS SET-UP OPERATOR. PREVIOUS METAL STAMPING EXPERIENCE DESIRED.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE SET-UP AND RUN AUTOMATIC STAMPING PRESS AND GAUGING OF PARTS. MUST BE ABLE TO USE AND READ MEASURING TOOLS AS FOLLOWS; MICROMETERS, CALIPERS, BORE GAGE.
WE ARE A VERY STABLE, DIVERSE AND GROWING METAL STAMPING FACILITY WITH A HISTORY OF INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING AND SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE. CLEAN WORKING ENVIRONMENT. PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE. OVERTIME AS NEEDED. MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K OFFERED. "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Automatic Screen Print Press Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Production - Setup jobs for production and operate automatic screen print press and ancillary equipment. Offer suggestions, changes and production perspectives to improve products and production.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with peers and management. Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance, personal appearance. Maintain store cleanliness and organization.
Manage incoming inventory: unpack boxes, check shipping invoices, fold inventory, and stock shelves. Adheres to all company Procedures and Safety Regulations. Adheres to local, state and federal laws.
Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position. Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Screen Print Operator - Automatic Press
LOXY is a company based originally out of Norway and is the premier manufacturer of screen-printed heat transfers and safety reflective tape. Already established in several countries throughout Europe and Asia, we have recently opened our first U.S.-based production facility in Deerfield Beach, FL.
LOXY US is seeking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated individual for a full-time position screen printing position. Candidates must be dedicated and have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to work additional hours if necessary.
Job requirements include:
- Operation of various screen printing equipment
- Custom ink-mixing
- Coating and burning screens
- Production schedule and quality control
- Press maintenance
- Organizing & cleaning work areas
- Other administrative functions
- Inventory control
- mechanically inclined
- Need to have some experience in screen printing.
- Mechanically inclined
Computer skills are preferred.
Central Station / Call Center Operator - 2Nd Shift
Central Station Operator to provide outstanding alarm monitoring and timely professional response to our dealers and customers.
* Respond to alarm signals by making a series of telephone calls based on the type of signal received.
* Answer calls into the central station and handle or direct appropriately.
* Depending on shift, handle any data entry required.
* Keep work area clean and tidy.
* Keep very positive attitude.
Telephone Skills, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills
This is a full time entry level position with medical and vacation benefits. Training will be provided on site during first shift (8am-4pm) and will ultimately end with placement on the second shift (4pm to midnight) and will include at least one weekend day. We are looking forward to working with you.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!