Ceramic Capacitor Processor Job Description Sample
Electronic Components Sales Engineer - Vacuum Capacitor Experience
Electronic Components Sales Engineer
An international manufacturing company which provides the latest technology and high performance testing products is seeking an Electronic Components Sales Engineer for their Santa Clara area location. The Electronic Components Sales Engineer will be responsible for the sales and marketing of electronic components for the company. This person should have engineering knowledge of electrical, electronic and semiconductor technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree (engineering background preferred)
- Electronics, Electrical, or RF Engineer experience preferred
- Experience or familiarity with semiconductor process machinery (a plus)
- Experience with RF plasma control technology (a plus)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a full-time, direct hire position with a competitive salary (up to $100K per year) and full company benefits package.
To apply, please email your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to .
Please write in the subject line: "PJF-ECSE-LN".
Ceramic Process Engineer
Title: Ceramic Process Engineer Location: US-NY-Corning Job Number: 18200509 CTG's premier global client in Corning, NY, has a long-term assignment for a Ceramic Process Engineer! M&C Process Engineering projects will require scientist support from a person with formal education (PhD Ceramic Engineering) and work experience in powder processing of ceramic batch materials and in paste rheological measurements. GPF Processing Engineering is under a tight timeline and requires a person essentially immediately available with a strong background in ceramics with additional skills in characterization science with emphasizes in electron microscopy and X-ray powder diffraction to assess the impact of process measures on extrusion behavior and fired product performance as this new product moves to manufacturing. Major responsibilities of this position are:
Encompasses research and testing of materials and their related fabrications and applications processes to develop and optimize materials for use in engineering applications in structures, systems and subsystems
Applies principles of chemistry, physics, and material structures
Analyzes, researches and tests materials and their related fabrications and applications processes to develop and optimize materials for use in engineering applications in structures, systems and subsystems
- Applies principles of chemistry, physics, and material structures
PhD Candidates in Ceramics (recent Grads or experienced professionals); candidates without PhDs will not be considered
Applies extensive technical engineering expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines
Develops and resolves solutions to complex technical problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
Work is performed without day to day direction
Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of an assignment
Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long term perspective for desire results
Represent the organization as the primary technical lead on a project
Interacts regularly with senior personnel and leads matters that require significant coordination between organizations Manager Must Haves:
PhD Candidates (recent Grads or experienced professionals); candidates without PhDs will not be considered
Experience in powder processing of ceramic batch materials
- Experience with paste rheological measurements This position pays on a W2 basis (no C2C or 1099's). APPLY NOW for resume review by recruiter Pam Gewin! IMPORTANT NOTE: All qualified candidates must successfully pass a background check and a drug screen to be considered for the position. CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses. SEPG123
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe. CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011). CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws. CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran. Job: Process Engineering
Technician Ceramic Assembly
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: * Support engineers to develop ceramic products and ceramic manufacturing processes
Perform all ceramic manufacturing steps and assemble prototypes of new products with ceramic components for research and development without assembly instructions
Determine procedures, sequences, and techniques to assemble the product accurately for production purposes
Adjusts, tunes, and calibrates prototypes of new ceramic products without detailed instructions. Collects, analyzes, and records data for troubleshooting or regarding defective products
Tests new ceramic product prototypes using a variety of test equipment.
Assembles unique test equipment and set-ups to conduct non-routine tests, under a variety of environmental conditions
Troubleshoots products to determine cause of product malfunctions, miss adjustment or out of tolerance performances
Provides assistance to production and service repair in product failure analysis.
Train production assembly personnel
Provides input to the product development team on assembly issues
Documents test procedures and results
Provides input on design to engineers
Perform all operations according to prescribed safety and environmental principles Employer's Job# 00O14Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Ceramic Products Global Operations Director
Specific oversight responsibilities of the Global Operations Director
- Plant safety performance and setting the safety culture
- Plant quality and setting the quality culture
- Responsible for Lean implementation and setting the Lean culture at each location
- Responsible for plant P&L (TA Profit)
- Responsible for dealing with customer situations that have escalated past the normal customer service functions.
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports CTS’ strategic initiatives.
- Foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Confer with Plant leadership to ensure coordination of purchasing, production, and shipping.
- Responsible for the product quality control for each Plant
- Work with Plant leadership to encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
- Work with Plant leadership to improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes. Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
- Manage spending against budget and in relation to changes in production volume.
- Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which include all employees’ positive involvement with opportunity for construction input and action.
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
- Maintain individual skills keeping up to date with latest production and production management concepts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Materials/Business.
Minimum of 12 years of manufacturing operations experience.
Well versed in lean methodologies.
A seasoned Ceramic manufacturing Engineer with following qualifications:
- Ceramic Engineering Degree with solid knowledge of ceramic material science, (Advanced ceramics, refractory, etc.)
- MUST have Ten (10) plus years hands on experience and techniques in manufacturing Ceramic Materials, (material testing, mixing, milling, rheology, glazing, etc.),
- thorough knowledge in ceramic component forming techniques, sintering, grinding, pressing, extrusion, and
- equipment management,
- working knowledge with SPC, ISO 9000 standards, safety policies preferred,
2. "Accuratus" has been a well regarded name in the technical ceramic component industry worldwide. Our respected customers include many Fortune 500, world renowned Research Institutes, as well as International companies. For Accuratatus Company Profile, please visit company web-site www.accuratus.com
3. To be sure, we fosters career minded achievers, and is an equal opportunity employment company.
Ceramic Tile Installer
Rapidly growing bathroom remodeling company is seeking a professional and dedicated ceramic tile installer to join our team.
Reliable transportation and tools
Neat in appearance
Detailed and quality oriented with attention to detail
Self starter, motivated and reliable
5 years experience installing floors, walls, mud bed substrates and custom tile patterns
Must have carpentry skills as well as demo and prep experience
Minor plumbing skills are a plus.
Laborer/Apprentice Ceramic Tile Setter
Qualifications: Duties include building timeless works of art using natural stone and tile.
Be ready to travel and learn a valuable lifelong skill. Must have current references. Must want satisfaction in seeing a job well done from the beginning to the end, while ensuring safety and customer approval.
Must be able to kneel for periods of time, and be able to lift 100 lbs; must be drug-free, have a valid driver's license and have transportation to the work site. The employer will provide on-the-job training in rapidly expanding, bonded and award-winning company. Get paid $11-$12 per hour while learning a trade.Our company believes their employees are an essential part in keeping our company's outstanding reputation and are willing to invest time in training an applicant who takes pride in their work, appearance and portrays a positive work ethic and attitude. Great opportunity to advance quickly.
Ceramic Lab Aide - KBC
Ceramic Lab Aide - KBC Apply now
Job no:504750 Classification:Student Assistant A Grade:Student A Work type:Student Employee Administrative Unit:University of Alaska Anchorage School/Business unit:Kenai Peninsula College Location:Homer Categories:Arts/Museum, Student Affairs/Services
This is a Student Assistant B, Step 6 $9.75/hr Labor Pool at KBC. Duties: 100Essential This is a Student Assistant A, Step 6 $9.75/hr Labor Pool at KBC.
Hours are 4-5 per week. Duties/
Assist Lab Technician in inventory/organization of laboratory equipment and materials for Ceramics, Art, and laboratory classes; organize and label equipment; wash, organize and put away glassware; return materials to appropriate storage location; set up lab stations for classes; assist with stockroom inventory, filing and data entry; other duties as assigned.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be dependable, punctual and be able to follow instructions. Must be able to assist in some light, physical work as required.
Must be able to lift 25 lbs. General ceramics background preferred. NOTICE: Students must maintain enrollment and regular attendance for a minimum of at least 6 undergraduate credit hours or 6 graduate credit hours to be exempt from FICA (Social Security and Medicare) tax.
A credit hour load below the minimum required for full-time student status will require the withholding of FICA tax (non-resident aliens on an appropriate visa who meet student employment criteria will continue to be exempt from FICA regardless of credit hour load). While in a student position, a student cannot hold any other type of simultaneous employment with the university. Advertised:13 Sep 2016Alaskan Daylight Time Applications close:
Materials Engineer, Ceramic Matrix Composites
Materials Engineer, Ceramic Matrix Composites Materials Engineering Apply for this position SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars. MATERIALS ENGINEER, CERAMIC MATRIX COMPOSITES RESPONSIBILITIES:
Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to determine proper materials selection for manufacturing
Assist in the development of high temperature materials and coatings
Characterize materials to determine structure, performance, and in-service behavior
Operate vacuum furnaces, cure ovens, and laminating presses
Hands-on composite fabrication (including lamination, bagging, thermocouples, and vacuum connections), vacuum bag processing, bonding, and oven/autoclave curing
Process resin formulations for advanced prepreg materials including use of mixers, devolitilazation, and prepreg equipment
Provide thorough process documentation and experimental data logging
Draft test matrices and execute planning for specimens and sub-element
Interface with technicians to maximize workflow in laboratory environment BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in materials science, physics, chemical engineering or other engineering discipline + 2+ years of hands-on experience working with ceramic materials processing PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Master’s degree in materials science, physics, chemical engineering or other engineering discipline
Hands-on advanced composites manufacturing experience including “out of autoclave” prepreg systems
Ceramic Matrix Composite experience, including CVD/CVI, and PIP
High temperature materials processing for ceramics, metals, and coatings
Mechanical testing experience for composites
Analytical equipment experience including DSC, TGA, LFA, SEM, XRD
Experience with NX/Unigraphics, Teamcenter, and PDM systems for component and tooling design ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Position requires standing up to 4+ hours a day, and working directly with the hardware on the floor
Position requires stooping, bending, and standing
Must be willing to work long hours and weekends as necessary ITAR REQUIREMENTS:
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here. SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000. Job Location Hawthorne, CA, United States
VIE Ceramic Engineer (H/F)
Saint-Gobain, leader mondial de l'habitat, conçoit, produit et distribue des matériaux de construction en apportant des solutions innovantes sur les marchés en croissance des pays émergents, de l'efficacité énergétique et de l'environnement. Saint-Gobain est une maison accueillante, sûre et ouverte sur le monde, dans laquelle on entre pour un parcours.
MORE ABOUT NORTHBORO R&D CENTER: Saint-Gobain's High-Performance Materials Group is a dynamic, global business with research and development activities centered in Northboro, Massachusetts (NRDC). The Northboro operation has been a major center for materials research since 1985. We have an outstanding record of achievement, and are committed to growth through the development of proprietary products based on novel materials and process technologies.
The 186,000-square-foot R&D Center is based in three buildings on a 26-acre site near I-290 in Northboro and has approximately 350 employees from 30 different countries. JOB DESCRIPTION: Support project activities focussed on new product and process development for bonded abrasives Perform and Conduct Design of experiments based on hypothesis.
Characterize the new product Run, analyze and interpret grinding trials Develop structure-property-performance relationships Develop and demonstrate superior new product Communicate and present key results in reviews Support product benchmarking efforts and summarize product analysis in databases Write technical reports to summarize key learnings and file relevant IP if applies Participate in group activities, i.e., lab safety, 5S, SMAT and center-wide activities COMPETENCIES REQUIRED: Knowledge of Ceramic Processing, glass science/technology Basic Characterization Knowledge and Experience (SEM, Particle Size etc.) Ability to work with and synergize with bonded and other multiple groups/departments Design of experiments and Data Analysis MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION: MS in Materials Science and Ceramics preferable / Metallurgy Engineering acceptable Please be aware that the VIE is a French government program open to citizens of the European Economic Area under 28 years of age.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!