Ceramics Test Engineer Job Description Sample
Mechanical Engineer Associate, Ceramics & Materials - Dallas
Description:Materials based engineer to perform hands on production support, research, and product development in the area of ceramic materials and composites. Responsible for research, specifications, planning, design, development and testing of aerospace products. Assignments will permit the development of materials and process skills, material property testing, fabrication, and hardware integration College graduate with a BS in Materials or Mechanical Engineering.
BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or Materials or related
Experience with materials processing or related
Ability to obtain a security clearance
Good test planning and execution skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 required
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College
Software Development Engineer In Test / Automation Engineer
Scope of Work:
- Write automation test scripts from scratch using Microsoft Visual Studio with CodedUI using scripting languages such as VB.NET and/or C#.
- Design, build, and maintain a robust automation framework.
- Troubleshoot exception handling, runtime errors and other issues that could arise during automation script execution.
- Review and understand Requirements Documentation, Business Process Flowcharts and high-level Test Scenarios to write test steps manually and then automate them.
- Interact with Court Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Business Users during the process of developing automation test scripts to gain further insight on the test scenarios and business processes.
- Capture and maintain artifacts resulting from automation in Microsoft Test Management/Team Foundation Server applications.
- Perform automated user acceptance and regression testing of a complex Court Case Management System desktop application.
- Position requires 90% automation testing and 10% manual testing.
- Attend required project meetings to gain knowledge of the project, ask questions and make recommendations when appropriate.
- Document and communicate bugs, defects, issues, status and results of testing with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Report directly to the Lead Testing Consultant and the Development Testing Project Manager.
Required Qualifications to be Successful in this Role:
- 5+ years’ experience as an SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)/Automation Tester.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Visual Studio with Coded UI using either VB.NET or C# scripting languages.
- Hands-on experience testing robust Windows Desktop applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), QA processes and other testing methodologies.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and execute automation test scripts based on Requirements Documentation and high-level Test Scenarios.
- Confidence working through testing issues.
- Experience tracking bugs, defects, issues and reporting status to various levels of the project organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when dealing with both technical and non-technical team members, business users, subject matter experts, internal and external project stakeholders.
- Team player and can work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience of 5+ years.
- Prior experience in a Court/Legal environment.
- Superior organizational skills to work with a vast array of information.
- Ability to maintain own workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams of internal and external resources.
- Good working knowledge of SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
Wireless Protocol Test Engineer
- Experience in cellular protocol stack testing (WCDMA and LTE), preferably on Windows OS.
- Expert knowledge of 3GPP Layers 2 and Layers 3 protocol and call processing.
- Hands-on experience with Anritsu 8475 , CMW 500, Keysight PXT/UXM performance, etc
- Working knowledge of 3G/4G protocol debugging tools
- Working knowledge of UMDF/KMDF drivers for modems (USB based modems preferred)
- Automation level coding experience in C# and power shell scripting.
- Good understanding of Mobile Operators
- Minimum 8+ years of experience
Performance / Automated Test Engineer - Ts/Sci Clearance Required
- Maintain the OASIS framework - the open source tools (such as Sikuli, Selenium, Xebium, Fitnesse) as well as the OASIS custom code.
- Maintain the integration of OASIS, Jenkins, and Git.
- Maintain custom code for accessing Git.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Git and how the Git software is used
- Demonstrate an understanding of Jenkins and how the Jenkins software is used
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Git, Jenkins, and Fitnesse/OASIS function together
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Sikuli, Selenium, and JMeter function together with Fitnesse.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the automated script execution work-flow
- Demonstrate an understanding of the build master’s role and responsibilities. (These are documented in the OASIS Admin Guide).
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to track automated test execution progress during testing
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of how VMware is used
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI Required
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance- 100% Company-Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance- 100% company paid
- 401K- 10% salary contribution immediately vested
- Bonus Plan
- PTO - up to 4 weeks/year
- Holidays- 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Upfront and Recurring Referral Bonuses
- Education Reimbursement
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com for more information.
US Citizenship Required- TS/SCI Required
Mobile Test Engineer (Korean Bilingual Preferred)
• Manage the development and implementation process of LGE products
• Develop well defined milestones and success criteria for on-time delivery
• Communicate and collaborate with partners, 3 rd party companies, and internal departments such as Product Planning, R&D, and Quality in different time zones
• Create the documents / process by gathering technical requirements and develop standardization
• Verify design during the development cycle, and follow up after releases with source / data analysis
• Troubleshoot technical issues in real-time
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree/experience
• 2 years of relevant work experience / school projects, including experience with device hardware or OS/embedded software development and testing
• 2 years of experience coding in Java, C or C++
• Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills • High tolerance dealing with ambiguous and complex topics Preferred Qualification
• MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
• Deep understanding of Android framework
• Proficient in developing software for mobile devices
• Experience working with external partners and managing cross-functional programs.
Sdet - Software Development Engineer In Test
QA Software Test Engineer
Must have solid work history, excellent communication/interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment as well as independently. LOCAL candidates only!
|Advice and Guidance|
|Emergency Technology Monitoring|
Test Automation Engineer
Location: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Duration: 7 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ensure adherence to QA Best Practices through all phases of the project life cycle
• Design and development of test automation frameworks (Selenium);
• Developing test cases for projects within functional area and responsible for the execution of test plans and cases created
• Working seamlessly with vendor and technical development team to develop valid test approaches and scenarios
• Document all defects in HP Quality Center 11/Jira and implement traceability between test cases and requirement documentation
• Proactively communicating with developers and business to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test creation or test execution
• Implementation of traceability between test cases and requirements documentation
• Be an active participant in the overall team objectives and improvement initiatives
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prior knowledge and experience with testing of automative company Aftersales/Engineering applications
• Ability to manually test and manage other testers while coordinating with Project Team
• UAT Testing experience is essential
• Hands on skills with Selenium platform to setup and execute the testing
Education and Experience
• 5+ years of experience with the full spectrum of Quality Assurance testing and systems development lifecycles (Waterfall and/or Agile) a must
• Demonstrated ability to execute QA and testing initiatives
• 3+ years of extensive automation test script creation
• Proven experience working closely with development teams and analysts
• Demonstrated ability to execute QA and testing initiatives
• Must have practical experience and solid understanding of some of the technologies/tools like: Selenium. QC, SQL, Web Services, .NET, QTP, Soap Sonar
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Camera Test Engineer
We are looking for the following:
- Strong understanding of photography and cinematography
- Familiar with exposure, white balance, noise and sharpness
- Experience in Camera IQ testing and/or sensor testing
- Experience with subjective image quality on consumer product
- Exposure to Adobe Photoshop
- Hands-on experience with MatLab, Imatest and statistical analysis is a plus
- Minimum BSEE or equivalent
Software Test Engineer
Kindly find below the detailed JD and let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in detail.
Role: Software Test Engineer
Location: Exton, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
NOTE: IN-PERSON INTERVIEW MANDATORY
Top 5 Must Haves
- .net C# experience
- Testing experience
- API Testing
- Great Clear Communication ( Effective verbal and written communicator)
- Database experience
- Ability to concisely communicate complex concepts with a team
- Experience writing, maintaining, and executing automated API tests
- Experience writing, maintaining, and executing automated UI tests using object-oriented approach
- Experience with modern Object-Oriented languages (Java, C#, etc.)
- Developed QA acumen (e.g. ability to perform manual testing as needed)
Software Developer in Test
- Provide expertise designing, writing, and maintaining our automated UI, middle, and Web Service testing frameworks.
- Work with your product team – providing input, guidance, and skills to the testing approach and execution that best solves their needs towards delivering great software.
- Use effective written and verbal communication to advocate for our customers.
- Support our local Quality Assurance community.
- Experience designing and writing live code using object-oriented principles and programming languages such as C#, Java, or Objective-C
- Experience designing and maintaining test automation frameworks for large-scale web-based applications
- Experience designing and maintaining Web Service-based automation test suites and frameworks
- Working understanding of the responsibilities in an Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience using GIT repository
- Experience testing Web Applications
- Experience writing SQL scripts
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver
- Proficient using xPath and CSS Selectors.
- Experience scripting in ReadyAPI Pro
- Understanding of Apache JMeter application and usage
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, Page Object Models, and other Web-based technologies
- Familiarity with the application of testing types: black-box, white-box, functional, smoke, and regression beds
- Experience with Node.js, ReactJs, No-SQL Databases, Groovy, Appium, and Swagger is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and adapt to changing requirements
- High energy, confident, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Effective verbal and written communicator
Technology We Use:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- .Net, Visual Studio, C#
- Selenium WebDriver
- NUnit / XUnit
- GIT Repository
- MS SQL Server
- No-SQL Databases (DynamoDB)
- Web Services (Restful, SOAP)
- ReadyAPI and Groovy Scripting
- HTML, CSS, XML
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!