Ceramics Test Engineer Job Description Sample
Mechatronics And Ceramics Engineer
Ceramics Process Technician 4
Product / Test Engineer - Test Technology Group (Tmg Rotation Prgm)
Lead Test Engineer – Test Systems
Mid-Level Test Engineer W/ 6 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
- At least six (6) years in test engineering or integration of modern hardware/software systems
- Proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports
- At least four (4) years of requirements analysis experience and in particular must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels
- Understanding of basic UNIX, DOS and Windows commands
- Writing test cases and writing discrepancy reports.
Field Test Engineer (Wa)
This position will support the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in Boulder, CO by developing independent test measurement systems and methodology to include the integration of laboratory and commercial equipment, automation, data collection and validation to produce test data that can be used to evaluate spectrum-sharing technologies.
- Support design and assemble two (2) test measurement system including, but not limited to:
- Adapting commercial communications equipment (LTE, 5G, and IoT) for laboratory and experimental use
- Integrate commercial and standard lab equipment.
- Develop test equipment controls and automation to support scenarios and data collection according to requirements provided by the NASCTN TPOC and the test plan
- Utilize best practices of modular components and non-proprietary elements to the extent possible to support NIST goal of test methodology portability
- Track and correct errors in the test measurement systems.
- Modify the test measurement systems in conjunction with the approved changes in the approved test plan, minimum of 2 per project.
- Provide technical input and recommendations to a minimum of two NASCTN project teams to develop and improve the test plan and design of experiment. Input shall be provided to the Project Technical Lead during the weekly technical project meetings.
- Assist in the execution of laboratory tests
- Perform pre-analysis of data for errors and sorting
- Collect and provide weekly/daily measurement data from test system execution to the NASCTN Data Lead
- Develop scripts for each scenario to parse, clean, and sort large disparate datasets
- Document test measurement system configurations, system controls, and automation for replication at alternate site
- Submit monthly progress report in accordance with the expectations listed in the deliverable schedule
- Develop, maintain, and update user manual for developed test systems
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Electronic Engineer, Computer Engineer, or Physicist
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience in developing and maintaining test measurement systems consisting of commercial or military equipment, and laboratory test equipment.
- 1 year direct experience developing test equipment controls and automation.
- 1 year of Python programming experience
Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in wireless communications/equipment, networking, and emerging mobile communications. Must be able to work autonomously, possess strong interpersonal skills, have a positive attitude, and learn procedures quickly.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets
Test Engineer Level 3 W/ 8 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
-Assist with any or all of the Level 1 tasks as constrained by technical training and previous testing experience
-Conduct research into and apply knowledge of Government test and evaluation concepts and related engineering, acquisition, and operations activities as needed to support the T&E activities
-Plan and Execute Performance Analysis
-Assess operational and system performance requirements for testability and criticality to frame and prioritize T&E objectives and enable evaluation planning
-Review planned acquisition approaches to support T&E schedule alignment with decision maker needs for T&E support
-Coordinate with program Systems Engineering (SE) and review T&E-related SE information to leverage functional analysis, system descriptions, parameter selection and dependencies, Modeling and Simulation, and initial performance risk assessments to inform evaluation planning
- Assess operational environments and priorities for evaluation attention and scenario selection, and to coordinate user participation in T&E
-Analyze performance risk areas to focus T&E planning
-Specify, validate, and adapt Modeling and Simulation for T&E use
- Plan program and event level risk-tailored performance estimation and analysis of system and operational Effectiveness and Suitability metrics & conditions; levels of T&E include inspection, demonstration, paper analysis, survey, simulation, and physical test
-Apply Statistical Analysis of variations in performance behavior to characterize confidence in performance estimates
-Design surveys for evaluation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) input and user assessments of performance
-Select, develop, & use analysis tools
- Participate in the T&E Working-level Integrated Product Team (WIPT) and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of evaluation plans
- Execute the evaluation plan on data collected by the Testing Tasks
-Produce Evaluation Plans (metric framework, scenarios/threads, timelines, requirements/T&E cross-walk), Analysis Plans, Data Requirements, Risk Assessments, Evaluation Reports, Status reports; provide input to Government T&E products (e.g., Technology Readiness Assessments, Test & Evaluation Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, T&E Plans & Procedures and Test Readiness Reports)
-Plan and Execute Performance Data Collection
- Plan program and event level testing for collection of data required for analysis and to synch T&E events with supported decision points
-Design data sampling schemes to optimize the information/resource balance and to control testing uncertainties
-Select, coordinate, and calibrate Instrumentation, collection and data management tools, targets, & facilities
-Ensure test readiness including training of test event participants re conduct of the event; equipment readiness, and security, legal, and privacy compliance arrangements
- Establish and employ Data & Configuration Management capabilities
-Support Data Authentication group functions; and comply with program Discrepancy Reporting criteria and processes
-Participate in T&E WIPT and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of data collection plans
-Execute Testing and Data Collection per plan
-Produce associated Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports/Briefings, Data Management Plan
-Define and provide technical direction and guidance for the Level 1 tasks to the Level 0 and Level 1 TEs assigned to the task
-Recommend draft plans and reports from the Level 1 tasks for approval by the task leader
-Work directly with the Government sponsor to coordinate task implementation
-Maintain knowledge of current and evolving agency, national, and international standards applicable to the system development of interest
- Provide overall leadership of the T&E task and serve as primary liaison to the government for supporting contract coordination and task execution
- Manage T&E resources and tasks; ensure quality assurance of test processes and products
- Coordinate and integrate Evaluation and Testing tasks and products
-Participate in T&E WIPT and/or Integrated Test Team as needed to ensure proper coordination of T&E activities
-Communicate issues and solutions to the broader government and contract management structure as requested by Leadership
- Drive innovation and responsiveness to program changes and evolving T&E status to help manage program risk: develop alternative courses of action, work-arounds, and fall-back positions with a recommended course of action for each risk, and monitor and re-evaluate risks at appropriate milestones
-Ensure the appropriate level of independence of the team from the solution provider to support government management of objectivity risk
Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
Senior Test Automation Engineer
At Self Lender, our mission is to help millions of people establish and build credit - especially those who are considered underserved or credit invisible. This is a rare chance to join a successful, venture backed startup based in Austin.
Developing a successful fintech company requires deep collaboration across our teams, dedication, and truly disrupting the way the industry thinks about things. Our team is passionate about empowering people to take control of their credit and challenging the status quo of accessing and building credit. Understanding our consumers is core to our growth in the years to come.
How we act with each other is how we act with our customers. We are direct, transparent and respectful, and we hope you embrace that approach.
About our team:
We're a growing team of engineers working with modern technology to help people build credit and savings. We’ve been busy growing our business and scaling our operations to fit our growth.
We're looking for a self starter with a high attention to detail and experience in building best in class test automation systems. A key part of this role will be understanding when to build and when to buy to support scaling and speed. This role will interact heavily with engineering to build the tests required to make sure our systems can be deployed frequently and with minimal risk of errors.
As a test automation engineer, you will take ownership of the testing framework for our mobile app, website, and API services. You will be responsible for choosing the toolset, design and implementation of our test automation systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or bachelor’s degree in a STEM field.
- 3+ years of software industry experience (or 2+ years with Masters/PhD).
- Solid understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of build vs buy, and the balance of opportunity cost.
- Experience with common software engineering tools such as Git (or other VCS), JIRA, Confluence and similar platforms.
- Ability to work in a Unix-based operating system (Linux, MacOS).
- Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks and tools like Selenium, Katalon Studio, Test Complete, WebDriver, Cypress, Puppeteer, Nightwatch.
- Good exposure to Mobile Testing on iOS and Android platforms with tools like Appium, Calabash.
- Experience working with cloud-based device farms like AWS Device Farm.
- Experience with automated visual regression testing.
- Strong understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with REST APIs testing.
- Experience interacting with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis, TeamCity.
- Experience with UI performance testing using tools such as Locust, Jmeter, Gatling.
- Experience testing web applications developed using modern front end frameworks like React is a plus.
- Experience with GraphQL and testing GraphQL services is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, extend, and maintain the infrastructure that executes automated tests against the website and mobile app.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test applications with appropriate modern technologies. You will have the opportunity to shape our testing approach and philosophy.
- As required, perform manual tests to fill in functional gaps not covered by the automation test suite.
- Work with the engineering team to expand the scope of the automation framework to cover areas such as load, stress, performance, and security testing.
- Work with the release management team to deliver releases.
- Keep a learning mindset - look for opportunities to continuously improve yourself, our products, and the practices that we use to build and maintain our products.
Automated Test Engineer (Te) - Ts/Sci With Poly Clearance Required - Gnrc
And design your future…
Position: Software Test Engineer
Description: Cymertek is looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our Dream Team and support an ongoing development effort.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Test Engineer in a technical role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Specific Positions Requirements: Functional and regression testing of web-based tools, Experience documenting results and reporting bugs back to development teams, Experience with Jira, Experience with Confluence
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
Want to see what our employees think? Click here.
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!